Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,163 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 888,634
Pageviews Today: 1,583,614Threads Today: 675Posts Today: 11,955
06:06 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
06/13/2012 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
Good night all . . . :Chemtrail - Pict:
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Noble

User ID: 11621668
United States
06/14/2012 05:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: George B

This post makes since to me, George. The pictures are what the sky looked like here for the last 2 days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1611462

Good . . . now the question is always . . . Why???peace

To upset the chemnuts.
Favorite Karma:

12/21/2012 "Can you admit you are a shill?"

No, I can't. Because that would be a lie.

Can you admit that you are a gullible loser?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1611462
United States
06/14/2012 09:00 AM
Report Abusive Post

This post makes since to me, George. The pictures are what the sky looked like here for the last 2 days.

Good . . . now the question is always . . . Why???peace

Why..... Exactly, that's what we all need to know.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
From other Thread . . .
Thread: Chemtrails? Doubtful. Things chemtards don't (or can't) understand. (Page 29)

First, you are simply wrong...

The current upper value as stipulated by Defence Standard 91-91 and ASTM
D1655 is 3000ppm(m) whilst there is no mandatory minimum value. However, the
mean fuel sulphur concentration within the United Kingdom and the United States is
significantly lower than the stipulated maximum value and is about 600-
ppm(m).

www.easa.europa.eu/.../EASA_SULPHUR_Project_11-01-2010.pdf

Secondly, sulphur content is low for road diesel as it kills catalytic
converters...

Look it up...

pick
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Why didn't you answer this part of the question . . . ?

"Also why do research where you test the visibility of combustion trails from aircraft where the sulfur content is 5,000 ppm. . . .???? Seems a waste of money and time to me. . . .don't you think. . . just inquiring minds at work here. ." .

Ask 'them'...

I am asking YOUR opinion . . . I don't care about THEIR answer . . . why would you spike sulfur in jet fuel to 5,500 ppm when the maximum allowed concentration is 3,000 and the average is 300 to 800 . . . devil6

if the maximum allowable concentration of sulfur in jet fuel is 3,000 ppm

You keep erroneously saying that...

The 3000ppm is a DOD maximum allowable for contract buying of jet fuel...

That number has nothing to do with the civi use of fuels...

pick

devil6

Environ Sci Technol. 2012 Apr 17;46(8):4275-82. Epub 2012 Mar 28.

Source
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
. [email protected]

". In contrast, the maximum sulfur content of aviation fuel has remained unchanged at 3000 ppm (although sulfur levels average 600 ppm in practice)."

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Last Edited by George B on 06/14/2012 05:41 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17957913
United States
06/14/2012 10:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

George B , you jump back and forth with the chemtrail issue.

Is there more to your interest in chemtrails that meets the eye?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17869253

If that is what you think . . . Why??? I try to tell the truth. . . .where ever it goes. . . I present evidence when I find it . . . I think there is substantial circumstantial evidence that an intentional aerosol injection program exists and nothing I have found has
changed my mind . . .peace

Do you know why it exists? Why are they spraying? And what?
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 10:05 PM

Report Abusive Post

If that is what you think . . . Why??? I try to tell the truth. . . .where ever it goes. . . I present evidence when I find it . . . I think there is substantial circumstantial evidence that an intentional aerosol injection program exists and nothing I have found has

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 17957913

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of global warming . . . either to slow it down or speed it up . . . coffee4

gibs
User ID: 9572395
United States
06/14/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
i guess it is better to be safe then sorry.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 10:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
i guess it is better to be safe then sorry.
 Quoting: gibs 9572395

In what way . . . ?? peace

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of global warming . . . either to slow it down or speed it up . . . coffee4

so you don't think that 'they' are flying chemtrial planes?
you think the commercial planes have something added to their feul? I don't believe that. I think the 2 are seperate.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 10:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of
global warming . . . either to slow it down or speed it up . . . coffee4

you think the commercial planes have something added to their feul? I don't believe that. I think the 2 are seperate.

There may well be aircraft dedicated to aerosol injection . . . but I don't think they are common . . . and they would be flown when normal air traffic would mask their activities . . . or at times early morning, night and at dusk when air movements and visibility are optimal for their mission . . . peace

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of

There may well be aircraft dedicated to aerosol injection . . . but I don't think they are common . . . and they would be flown when normal air traffic would mask their activities . . . or at times early morning, night and at dusk when air movements and visibility are optimal for their mission . . . peace

Well, I disagree with you about that. In fact I'm sure you are wrong about it. the chemtrail sprayings are whole different ball game.

eq
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 10:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to
much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of

you think the commercial planes have something added to their feul? I

don't believe that. I think the 2 are seperate.

Well, I disagree with you about that. In fact I'm sure you are wrong about it. the chemtrail sprayings are whole different ball game.

eq

That is fine . . . no one knows for sure . . . it is all guesses and theory right now . . . yours is as good as mine are. . . what are your theories ...?? verycool

Last Edited by George B on 06/14/2012 10:49 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

eq

That is fine . . . no one knows for sure . . . it is all guesses and theory right now . . . yours is as good as mine are. . . what are your theories ...?? verycool

See, this is why I think that you are not a true chemtrail believer, to you it is a theory. I see them so I don't believe that it is a theory. Chemtrails are very real. Differnt then additives in jet fuel.
The chemtrial planes are different, in fact some may not even be planes.

alien03
George B  (OP)

United States
06/14/2012 11:14 PM

Report Abusive Post

There may well be aircraft dedicated to aerosol injection . . . but I don't think they are common . . . and they would be flown when normal air traffic would mask their activities . . . or at times early morning, night and at dusk when air movements and visibility are optimal for their mission . . .
peace

eq

See, this is why I think that you are not a true chemtrail believer, to you it is a theory. I see them so I don't believe that it is a theory. Chemtrails are very real. Differnt then additives in jet fuel.

alien03

Not everyone can see what you see. . . you don't know what I see or don't see . . . I can only discuss what I know . . . you are welcome to share what you believe . . . you should grant me the same right . . . peace

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/14/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

eq

alien03

Not everyone can see what you see. . . you don't know what I see or don't see . . . I can only discuss what I know . . . you are welcome to share what you believe . . . you should grant me the same right . . . peace

you have had the same right, you said what you see.. Unless you are not telling the truth. Only you know your truth and I shared with you my truth.

raspberry
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2012 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

I have to agree here, with #7913. The planes I've seen laying the trails out in their own specific pattern are not commercial planes unless you are talking about tanker planes as being commercial.

Now if you are saying that the commercial planes (airlines?) are also spraying, that could be and as you say at a much higher altitude. I've never seen chemtrails from a commercial flight, but they are in decent by the time they fly over my home. However I'm sure they could be spraying at a much high elevation. I believe they use several different planes from my personal observation.

Just contributing here, to help.
DCPmusic
User ID: 17297196
United Kingdom
06/15/2012 10:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
need more proof anyone?

www.facebook.com/dcpmusic - link up conscious people. :)
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/15/2012 10:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
need more proof anyone?

www.facebook.com/dcpmusic - link up conscious people. :)
 Quoting: DCPmusic 17297196

The same way the sky looks here a great deal of the time. Planes and all. So far today, the sky is bright deep blue and beautiful in the Mid Atlantic. Hope it lasts for a while. Easy to breath today. Going out to enjoy it, while it lasts.
VTCW
User ID: 17992003
United States
06/15/2012 03:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

George, just my 2 cents, I think the chemtrail planes/drones/ufo's- whatever they may be, are totally different from the other planes we see. I doubt that passenger planes are being risked/used for chemtrail spraying, plus these planes do not have the lingering trails from my observations.
Don't you think that it would be risky/messy to add chemicals to Jet Fuel?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17859571
United States
06/15/2012 03:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: RED-HANDED! Texas Weather Mod. Right Before Freak Hail Storms! [VIDEO + Info]
George B  (OP)

United States
06/15/2012 05:38 PM

Report Abusive Post

George, just my 2 cents, I think the chemtrail planes/drones/ufo's- whatever they may be, are totally different from the other planes we see. I doubt that passenger planes are being risked/used for chemtrail spraying, plus these planes do not have the lingering trails from my observations.
Don't you think that it would be risky/messy to add chemicals to Jet Fuel?
 Quoting: VTCW 17992003

Sulfur compounds up to 5,500 ppm have been spiked in fuel without problems for aircraft performance . . . the normal sulfur concentration is around 500 or ten times less . . . so one can add ten times the normal level and no one would know the difference . . . this level of added sulfur would dramatically alter the climate through global dimming . . . coffee4

I am not saying other aerial injection programs are not in play with dedicated craft and other substances . . . however, commercial aircraft could certainly be used through sulfur spiked fuel. . .

George B  (OP)

United States
06/15/2012 05:53 PM

Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global
program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of global warming . . . either to slow it down or speed it up . . . coffee4

I have to agree here, with #7913. The planes I've seen laying the trails out in their own specific pattern are not commercial planes unless you are
talking about tanker planes as being commercial.

Now if you are saying that the commercial planes (airlines?) are also spraying, that could be and as you say at a much higher altitude. I've never seen chemtrails from a commercial flight, but they are in decent by the time they fly over my home. However I'm sure they could be spraying at a much high elevation. I believe they use several different planes from my personal observation.

Very possible. . . .coffee4

Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think there are several experimental programs which don't amount to much and are likely localized for the most part; however, the global
program is stratospheric or near stratospheric injection of sulfur compounds via spiked jet fuel for the most part. . . to change the rate of global warming . . . either to slow it down or speed it up . . . coffee4

I have to agree here, with #7913. The planes I've seen laying the trails out in their own specific pattern are not commercial planes unless you are

After reading through your posts here, George, I agree with you that commercial planes are adding something to their fuel to release in high altitude. Makes since.
George B  (OP)

United States
06/16/2012 06:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

Now if you are saying that the commercial planes (airlines?) are also spraying, that could be and as you say at a much higher altitude. I've never seen chemtrails from a commercial flight, but they are in decent by
the time they fly over my home. However I'm sure they could be spraying at a much high elevation. I believe they use several different planes from my personal observation.

After reading through your posts here, George, I agree with you that commercial planes are adding something to their fuel to release in high
altitude. Makes since.

Well, if I were responsible to run a covert aerosol injection program to alter climatic conditions. . . .it is exactly how I would do it. . . . cost effective, difficult to detect, and a tiny number of people have to cooperate. . . .peace

Last Edited by George B on 06/16/2012 06:58 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
06/16/2012 09:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
From other Thread . . .
Thread: Chemtrails? Doubtful. Things chemtards don't (or can't) understand. (Page 29)

Why didn't you answer this part of the question . . .

"Also why do research where you test the visibility of combustion trails from aircraft where the sulfur content is 5,000 ppm. . . .???? Seems a waste of money and time to me. . . .don't you think. . . just inquiring minds at work here. ." .

Ask 'them'...

I am asking YOUR opinion . . . I don't care about THEIR answer . . . why would you spike sulfur in jet fuel to 5,500 ppm when the maximum allowed concentration is 3,000 and the average is 300 to 800 . . . devil6

if the maximum allowable concentration of sulfur in jet fuel is 3,000 ppm

You keep erroneously saying that...

The 3000ppm is a DOD maximum allowable for contract buying of jet fuel...

That number has nothing to do with the civi use of fuels...

pick

devil6

Environ Sci Technol. 2012 Apr 17;46(8):4275-82. Epub 2012 Mar 28.

Source
Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
. [email protected]

". In contrast, the maximum sulfur content of aviation fuel has remained unchanged at 3000 ppm (although sulfur levels average 600 ppm in practice)."

[link to www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

And you conveniently ignore this from your 'abstract':

At ambient temperatures 5 K below the threshold temperature for contrail onset, the plume became visible about 10 m after the engine exit for high sulfur content, but 15 m after the engine exit for low sulfur content......The high-sulfur contrail grew more quickly but also evaporated earlier than the low-sulfur contrail.

cruise

Yes. . . . it supports my assumption . . . the whole effort was to test the visibility and persistence trends of geoengineering level concentrations of sulfur compounds in jet fuel . . . which by-the-way was done in 1995 . . coffee4 Sufficient time to integrate these findings into operational process . . .

JOURNAL OF GEOPHYSICAL RESEARCH, VOL. 101, NO. D3, PP. 6853-6869, 1996
doi:10.1029/95JD03405

Received 22 June 1995; accepted 27 October 1995; published 20 March 1996.

Citation: Schumann, U., J. Ström, R. Busen, R. Baumann, K. Gierens, M. Krautstrunk, F. P. Schröder, and J. Stingl (1996), In situ observations of particles in jet aircraft exhausts and contrails for different sulfur-containing fuels, J. Geophys. Res., 101(D3), 6853–6869, doi:10.1029/95JD03405.

[link to www.agu.org]

Last Edited by George B on 06/16/2012 09:55 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
06/16/2012 09:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
POLL: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
Yes, and they are all over the sky . . .   36.5% (900)
No, I do not . . .   23.3% (575)
Yes, the TPTB is trying to crowd control, and other agendas   18.0% (445)
Yes, they include cloud seeding, Chaff, insecticides, etc.   10.6% (262)
Yes, but most are persistent trails from High Efficiency Jet Engines   6.0% (149)
Yes, but they are rare . . . experimental geo-engineering, etc.   5.5% (136)
Blank (View Results) (439)

Non-Blank Votes: 2467

Thanks for all your VOTES!!!!!!

moshpit

George B  (OP)

United States
06/16/2012 11:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
NASA Scientist proposes using commercial air traffic to alter local climates . . . ohno

[link to www-pm.larc.nasa.gov]

Solutions?

"In principle, it may be possible to selectively
Minimize the creation of late afternoon contrail-
Induced cloudiness that will persist during the
night, when they would have a net warming
Effect, while intentionally increasing the forma-
tion of contrails early in the day, generating a
Daytime cooling. Current research is focused on
Accurately predicting the times and locations
At which contrails are liekely to persist for long
periods of time and spread over wide areas as
Contrail-induced cirrus. Such information could
Help mitigate the negative effects of aviation on
Regional and global climate by incorporating it
Into operational air traffic control and routing
Systems."
[email protected]

Last Edited by George B on 06/16/2012 11:52 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
06/17/2012 12:01 AM

Report Abusive Post
NOAA study: Increase in particles high in Earth’s atmosphere has offset some recent climate warming

July 21, 2011

A recent increase in the abundance of particles high in the atmosphere has offset about a third of the current climate warming influence of carbon dioxide (CO2) change during the past decade, according to a new study led by NOAA and published today in the online edition of Science

“Stratospheric aerosol increased surprisingly rapidly in that time, almost doubling during the decade,” Daniel said. “The increase in aerosols since 2000 implies a cooling effect of about 0.1 watts per square meter – enough to offset some of the 0.28 watts per square meter warming effect from the carbon dioxide increase during that same period.”
Sources of aerosols reach the stratosphere from above and below as shown in the graph. Sulfur dioxide (SO2), carbonyl sulfide (OCS), and dimethyl sulfide(DMS) are the dominant surface emissions which contribute to aerosol formation.
[link to www.noaanews.noaa.gov]

My NOTE: There is no evidence the sulfur compounds are all from surface emissions . . . why . . . they were measured in or near the stratosphere . . . coffee4

:Sulfur Graph:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18091292
United States
06/17/2012 10:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
George B  (OP)

United States
06/18/2012 08:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
From another active thread. . . .
Thread: Chemtrails? Doubtful. Things chemtards don't (or can't) understand. (Page 33)

visibility has little to do with chemtrails. . . visibility of an aerosol is an extremely short lived characteristic. . . .that was the purpose of the cited search . . . to see if increased sulfur concentrations into geoengineering useful levels would affect engine efficiency and visibility

And your entire premise is that 'they' are using contrails for 'geoengineering' by using sulphur 'spiked' fuel in order to make more contrails and reflect sunlight...

Using your own links, I proved that higher sulphur makes contrails dissipate faster...

Back to my recent statement:

In your fucked up mind...

"Everything that proves you wrong, 'proves' you right'"

cruise

You assume something has to be visible (to the unassisted human eye) to reflect sunlight and/or heat. . . far from the truth. . . most of the particulate from volcanoes for example dissipate in the jet streams and trail winds . .
. the sulfur compounds may never have been visible except in the (invisible) infrared portion of the light spectrum and only then because they form a layer of warmer air when observed with the proper equipment.
. . .see the photo below. . . .this is an infrared enhanced photo from NASA. . . .it shows persistent trails and cirrus cloud banks from space. . . because of the width and lower cloud cover these were probably not visible from the ground. . . .yet they were there and had climatic effect. . . .
Chemtrail Southe [link to earthobservatory.nasa.gov]

Last Edited by George B on 06/18/2012 09:19 AM

GLP