Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,397 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 618,246
Pageviews Today: 1,045,316Threads Today: 348Posts Today: 6,567
12:01 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?

George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 12553402
United States
10/22/2012 08:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
I have not kept it a secret that I think most if not all persistent trails we see in the sky are persistent exhaust from aviation not a covert aerosol injection project . . . however, I do understand how people can feel differently . . .

1) I agree the government should be watched . . . that they are capable of doing some stupid things in secret which they thought were expedient at the time . . .

The events which brought chemtrails to the public may have been a mistake; however, it retains traction for some reason . . . one of the reasons is a distrust of "Them" what are in charge . . .

Another reason is the lack of progress in the mitigation of persistent contrails and cirrus cloud banks . . . I suggest a rational policy would be . . . make progress in that direction as soon as possible for several logical reasons . . . one of which is to remove suspicion from the government and aviation in general . . .

2) One reason I think a massive covert program doesn't exists managed by the aviation industry is . . . if I were trying to remain secret, I would not call attention to my self by spraying visible persistent trails all over the skies . . . and usually near the highest density population centers at that . . . a guarantee I would be discovered. . . shitstir2
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
10/22/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
I have not kept it a secret that I think most if not all persistent trails we see in the sky are persistent exhaust from aviation not a covert aerosol injection project . . . however, I do understand how people can feel differently . . .

1) I agree the government should be watched . . . that they are capable of doing some stupid things in secret which they thought were expedient at the time . . .

The events which brought chemtrails to the public may have been a mistake; however, it retains traction for some reason . . . one of the reasons is a distrust of "Them" what are in charge . . .

Another reason is the lack of progress in the mitigation of persistent contrails and cirrus cloud banks . . . I suggest a rational policy would be . . . make progress in that direction as soon as possible for several logical reasons . . . one of which is to remove suspicion from the government and aviation in general . . .

2) One reason I think a massive covert program doesn't exists managed by the aviation industry is . . . if I were trying to remain secret, I would not call attention to my self by spraying visible persistent trails all over the skies . . . and usually near the highest density population centers at that . . . a guarantee I would be discovered. . . shitstir2
 Quoting: George B

But still, believing it..and claiming it to be fact while arguing against those who are only pointing out that it ISN'T a fact, are two completely different things.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 11747837
United States
10/24/2012 09:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Here is a good quote I want to keep . . .

"For more than two decades testing continued — not just in Maryland laboratories, but in ventilation systems in Washington, D.C., on the streets of St. Louis, on the shores of San Francisco Bay, and in the desert of Utah. The most conclusive tests took place in 1965 near a Pacific atoll called Johnston, when a single military plane sprayed a long line of germs that cause a deadly disease, tularemia. “These field tests demonstrated beyond any shadow of a doubt the feasibility of biological warfare,” says Bill Patrick, former chief of product development at Detrick. “We infected animals some sixty, seventy kilometers downwind from the point of spray. And that is why we know that one particular agent, when properly stabilized and properly disseminated is a very effective weapon system.”

[link to www.pbs.org]
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22151483
United States
10/24/2012 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails have been around since the conception of jet engines, so I don't see any way any of these theories hold water.

Jet engines all over the world, including private, all produce chemtrails. You're going to try and tell me someone has their hand in ALL of those chemtrail producing aircraft? No sorry your chemtrails are full of shit and you're completely fucking brain dead if you take this babble seriously.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 09:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chemtrails have been around since the conception of jet engines, so I don't see any way any of these theories hold water.

Jet engines all over the world, including private, all produce chemtrails. You're going to try and tell me someone has their hand in ALL of those chemtrail producing aircraft? No sorry your chemtrails are full of shit and you're completely fucking brain dead if you take this babble seriously.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22151483

I never said contrails were chemtrails . . . I never said chemtrails were visible at all . . . that is your conclusion . . . coffee4

2) One reason I think a massive covert program doesn't exists managed by the aviation industry is . . . if I were trying to remain secret, I would not call attention to my self by spraying visible persistent trails all over the skies . . . and usually near the highest density population centers at that . . . a guarantee I would be discovered. . .

Last Edited by George B on 10/24/2012 09:34 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
10/24/2012 09:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thanks for your votes . . .

POLL: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
Yes, and they are all over the sky . . . 37.0% (971)
No, I do not . . . 23.4% (615)
Yes, the TPTB is trying to crowd control, and other agendas 18.0% (473)
Yes, they include cloud seeding, Chaff, insecticides, etc. 10.2% (267)
Yes, but most are persistent trails from High Efficiency Jet Engines 5.9% (155)
Yes, but they are rare . . . experimental geo-engineering, etc. 5.4% (143)
Blank (View Results) (480)

Non-Blank Votes: 2624

George B  (OP)

User ID: 24251770
United States
10/25/2012 11:47 PM

Report Abusive Post
Good article on geoengineering cost analysis, etc for sulfur injection . . .

Geoengineering Could Be Essential to Reducing the Risk of Climate Change

Using technology to cool the planet may be the only way to deal with the greenhouse gases already in the atmosphere, argues scientist David Keith.

[link to www.technologyreview.com]

Keith and some of his colleagues recently hired engineers to estimate how much one approach to sulfate injection might work, and how much it might cost. It could be done at first with existing airplanes—certain business jets can fly high enough to inject the particles into the upper atmosphere. Eventually we would need new planes that can fly higher. All in all, once the procedure is scaled up it would cost about a billion dollars a year and require about 100 aircraft. That’s cheap enough for most countries to pull off on their own.

Last Edited by George B on 10/25/2012 11:53 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6798869
Australia
10/26/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good article on geoengineering cost analysis, etc for sulfur injection . . .

Geoengineering Could Be Essential to Reducing the Risk of Climate Change

Using technology to cool the planet may be the only way to deal with the greenhouse gases already in the atmosphere, argues scientist David Keith.

[link to www.technologyreview.com]

Keith and some of his colleagues recently hired engineers to estimate how much one approach to sulfate injection might work, and how much it might cost. It could be done at first with existing airplanes—certain business jets can fly high enough to inject the particles into the upper atmosphere. Eventually we would need new planes that can fly higher. All in all, once the procedure is scaled up it would cost about a billion dollars a year and require about 100 aircraft. That’s cheap enough for most countries to pull off on their own.

Chemtrails go WAY FURTHER than geoengineering.. check out Man2011ism youtube channel. he has it covered...

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
native beauty

User ID: 23598832
United States
10/27/2012 01:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
yes i have seen them too
Native gurl
George B  (OP)

User ID: 26420766
United States
10/28/2012 09:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
Cost Analysis Final Report
Prepared Under Contract to The University Of Calgary
Contract Number: __UC01-001______
Aurora Report Number: ____AR10-182__ October 30, 2010

[link to www.agriculturedefensecoalition.org]

2 Geoengineering Concept of Operations
This study focuses on airplane and airship operations to the stratosphere to release a geoengineering payload with the goal of reducing incoming solar flux. Airships are also considered for this mission. To provide a comparison to conventional aircraft opera- tions, more exotic concepts such as rockets, guns, and suspended pipes are also ex- amined.

For maximum cooling impact, the particulate payloads are best placed near the equator. This study assumes that the payload is released within latitudes 30°N and 30°S, though North-South basing location had minimal effect on cost. Transit operations, flying East- West between equally spaced bases around the equator, were examined as a method to ensure adequate dispersal of the payload around the equator. Global winds aid in East-West dispersal so a smaller number of bases and shorter range systems (referred to as Regional operations) can be employed with minimal impact on dispersal. Region- al operations allow the dispersal leg length to be dictated by the desired release rate of 0.03kg/m flown. This means the airplanes fly no further than they have to, on the order of 300-800 km, and fuel costs are minimized. Transit operations are not economical as the leg length is dictated by the distance between bases (for 8-base operations, legs are approximately 5,000 km) causing release rates to be low and fuel costs to be high.

A comparison of regional and transit operations utilizing Boeing 747s (at its service ceiling of 45,000 feet) is as follows:

x Regional: 747s operating regionally from multiple bases
o 14 airplanes, payload dispersed over 1,500 km cruise leg at a rate of
0.036 kg/m flown
o $0.8B for acquisition and $1B for one year of operations o 0.66M tonnes fuel burned per year

x Transit: 747s transiting from 8 bases
o 24 airplanes, payload dispersed over 5,000 km cruise leg at a rate of
0.012 kg/m flown
o $1.4 B for acquisition and $2.8B for one year of operations o 1.6M tonnes fuel burned per year

x Transit: 747s transiting from 4 bases
o 48 airplanes, payload dispersed over 11,000 km cruise leg at a rate of
0.005 kg/m flown
o $2.8B for acquisition and $4.5B for one year of operations o 3.24M tonnes fuel burned per year

coffee4

vtcw
User ID: 26504318
United States
10/28/2012 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
They were spraying chemtrails today in northern Vt.
It was already very cloudy. Wonder why chemtrails are being sprayed before the storm? None of it makes sense.
George B  (OP)

User ID: 1831781
United States
10/28/2012 09:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
It was already very cloudy. Wonder why chemtrails are being sprayed before the storm? None of it makes sense.
 Quoting: vtcw 26504318

Hi Vt nice to see you!!!!

:144:

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey George, nice to see you too! smile_hear
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 09:29 PM

Report Abusive Post

You ready for the big storm?hiding2

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

We are suppose to get high winds, some rain. I don't think that there are any batteries left to buy in Vt. HAHa..

I was surprised to see the chemtrails today though.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 09:44 PM

Report Abusive Post

We are suppose to get high winds, some rain. I don't think that there are any batteries left to buy in Vt. HAHa..

The air in front of major storm fronts are usually full of moisture at high altitudes . . .so almost anything that flies above 30,000 feet will leave a trail . . . whether it contains foreign substances or not . . .

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

The air in front of major storm fronts are usually full of moisture at high altitudes . . .so almost anything that flies above 30,000 feet will leave a trail . . . whether it contains foreign substances or not . . .

Some of the chemtrails started out like the black line trails and then spread out.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 09:51 PM

Report Abusive Post

Some of the chemtrails started out like the black line trails and then spread out.

By-the-way when was the last time you went to NC???ohyeah

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was in NC in May for my daughters graduation from Grad school. She moved to Texas and found a decent job there at one of the Universities.
vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 10:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I was in NC in May for my daughters graduation from Grad school. She moved to Texas and found a decent job there at one of the Universities.

Hee hee I have chemtrail brain...
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 10:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

That's correct . . . I remember now . . . your daughter is in the great state of Texas . . . dasbier

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 10:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

That's correct . . . I remember now . . . your daughter is in the great state of Texas . . . dasbier

Yes, I'll have to take a trip out there, I miss her like crazy! verysad
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 10:18 PM

Report Abusive Post

Maybe you need to move to Texas . . .applause2

vtcw
United States
10/28/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

I've had people tell me that.. The housing market is better there.
George B  (OP)

United States
10/28/2012 10:33 PM

Report Abusive Post

I've had people tell me that.. The housing market is better there.

That and no state income tax, no sales tax on food and medicine . . . food is cheap, energy is cheap and the weather is great . . . usually. . . !!

The Hammer

User ID: 27186344
United States
11/17/2012 12:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
George..The Middle East,its happening right now..Just like I said..There is no stopping it..Stay safe and peace to you..
No chemtrails in my area for 7 months..No need for them anymore..
George B  (OP)

User ID: 19998253
United States
11/17/2012 06:25 PM

Report Abusive Post
George..The Middle East,its happening right now..Just like I said..There is no stopping it..Stay safe and peace to you..
 Quoting: The Hammer

Nice to see you Hammer . . . Keep them flying!!! . . . ohyeah

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25792038
United States
11/19/2012 06:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

Paranoid loser
George B  (OP)

User ID: 19998253
United States
11/19/2012 06:59 AM

Report Abusive Post

Paranoid loser
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

Noble why don't you ID your self . . . instead of sniping from the cover of AC . . . huffy

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
11/19/2012 07:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

Paranoid loser
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25792038

Noble why don't you ID your self . . . instead of sniping from the cover of AC . . . huffy

Honestly, what difference does it make?

Everyone knows it's me...and I don't care to log in.

I can't understand why some of you losers care if others log in or not. It's just silly.

But, considering what else bothers you people, I really shouldn't be all that surprised.

GLP