Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 535,097
Pageviews Today: 879,409Threads Today: 260Posts Today: 4,852
09:12 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1374982
United Kingdom
05/09/2011 11:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
They are trying to prevent the suns energies from coming through to us.

This is a cycle the sun and earth are going through and it will change our DNA.

They don't want this to happen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1248569

Agreehf
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
05/09/2011 11:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
This is what it is all about . . .

Chemtrail - Eart

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 12:05 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 12:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
:C - #13b:
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Virga

User ID: 1274972
Netherlands
05/09/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you read the link provided . . . It explains what you want . . . The link is from Contrail Science . . . And by the way the above quote you object to is from Contrail Science . . . Not my quote . . .The photos neither support Chemtrails or Contrails . . . They are used to make people ask questions . . . Like almost all the photos I present.
 Quoting: George B

In that case you should present the complete text including the information you have on top of that. What you did here is pure quotemining in order to present a certain sentiment towards the subject.
Virga

User ID: 1274972
Netherlands
05/09/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
If you are a pilot or in the aircraft industry I would like to say the following:

The aircraft industry should admit they have allowed the boogyman of Chemtrails to take the heat for the last two decades for messing up the peoples' skies so they could maintain profit and volume without criticism.

What data do you have to make such a claim?
You rather see aviation returning to the state of the 60's with noisy engines guzzling fuel and exhausting a lot of soot and various harmful gasses resulting from an incomplete combustion?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918548
United States
05/09/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
When you know the truth your proffessional words mean nothing...cause we KNOW

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1374982

You don't know shit...

lmao
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 12:44 PM

Report Abusive Post
If you are a pilot or in the aircraft industry I would like to say the following:

The aircraft industry should admit they have allowed the boogyman of Chemtrails to take the heat for the last two decades for messing up the peoples' skies so they could maintain profit and volume without criticism.

You rather see aviation returning to the state of the 60's with noisy engines guzzling fuel and exhausting a lot of soot and various harmful gasses resulting from an incomplete combustion?
 Quoting: Virga

To answer you last question . . . YES . . .aviation is almost a total waste of money and pollution . . . it is for the rich primarily to extend their vacations and party time. The occasional need for quick transport for medical evacuation, emergency spare parts can be accomplished by a fraction of the commercial aviation fleets. Military aviation is more of a waste . . .a total waste of life, money, and other precious resources. Aviation is almost totally unneeded . . . at least in its present bloated and ugly form. The world did quite well without it for two thousand years . . . give me one example other than the ones I mentioned above where it has been a necessary benefit to civilization? I will admit it has created some well paying jobs . . . .

SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 12:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

To answer you last question . . . YES . . .aviation is almost a total waste of money and pollution . . . it is for the rich primarily to extend their vacations and party time. The occasional need for quick transport for medical evacuation, emergency spare parts can be accomplished by a fraction of the commercial aviation fleets. Military aviation is more of a waste . . .a total waste of life, money, and other precious resources. Aviation is almost totally unneeded . . . at least in its present bloated and ugly form. The world did quite well without it for two thousand years . . . give me one example other than the ones I mentioned above where it has been a necessary benefit to civilization? I will admit it has created some well paying jobs . . . .

crazy
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 12:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
If you read the link provided . . . It explains what you want . . . The link is from Contrail Science . . . And by the way the above quote you object to is from Contrail Science . . . Not my quote . . .The photos neither support Chemtrails or Contrails . . . They are used to make people ask questions . . . Like almost all the photos I present.

In that case you should present the complete text including the information you have on top of that. What you did here is pure quotemining in order to present a certain sentiment towards the subject.

We are not allowed to present 80% of the whole text for copyright infringement purposes . . . I also was in a hurry . . . I originally did not read the second part of the article . . . the writer was engaged in the same act you accuse me of . . . he presented a straw man to get the reader's attention. You can accuse me of being in a hurry . . . I was not intentionally trying to mislead the readers . . . and as I said your argument is moot . . . the reason for posting the pictures was to stimulate interest in the POLL . . . it doesn't support Chemtrails or Contrails . . .

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 01:15 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post

What data do you have to make such a claim?You rather see aviation returning to the state of the 60's with noisy engines guzzling fuel and exhausting a lot of soot and various harmful gasses resulting from an incomplete combustion?

To answer the first part of your question: What data do you have to make such a claim . . . first of all the science of Contrails has been well understood for decades, and the effect of High Efficiency engines are well known, next international conferences have discussed and debated the benefits for many years and cost savings was one of the most desired benefits of the new engines . . . I never saw one commercial aircraft expert try to explain to the public the reason for the ugly TRAILS in the SKY . . . CONCLUSION let CHEMTRAILs take the heat. By the way if I am not mistake the following graphic is from their publications.coffee4

[link to www.icao.int]

Figure 5.1. Aircraft emissions and their resulting potential impacts on climate change and welfare loss (developed for new report for CAEP, but adapted from Wuebbles et al., 2007, based on IPCC, 1999 and Fuglestvedt et al.,2003).

:Chemtrail-Emmisi:

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:41 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 01:26 PM

Report Abusive Post

crazy
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

All right SNAKE give me a list of benefits . . . do they out weight pollution . . . a ship can carry, many, many more persons and cargo much cheaper and with less pollution per ton. They also employ many more personnel as well.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
05/09/2011 01:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Still at it, George? Getting your ass handed to you multiple times on the exact same topic hasn't taught you a lesson?

Idiot.

Feel free to respond with some lame-ass drawings, since you haven't a single bit of fact to back your assertions.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1376574
United States
05/09/2011 01:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
if you add all the yes votes together, it comes to about 77%.

i am coughing now. can't breathe. gag. gag.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 01:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Still at it, George? Getting your ass handed to you multiple times on the exact same topic hasn't taught you a lesson?

Idiot.

Feel free to respond with some lame-ass drawings, since you haven't a single bit of fact to back your assertions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it hit you in the head . . .

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 01:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
if you add all the yes votes together, it comes to about 77%.

i am coughing now. can't breathe. gag. gag.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1376574

Wonder Why?nanni2

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:39 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
05/09/2011 01:48 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it hit you in the head . . .

Project much, George? Considering that you spend an inordinate amount of time believing in and spreading utter horseshit, I think it is you who needs to look up what a fact is.
Luvapottamus
User ID: 1348760
United States
05/09/2011 02:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
No,

Why would anybody believe their own lying eyes?

Listen to the experts, nothing to see here,

now back to your TV's prolls!

(I'm actually with the Teller/Manhattan project camp, you can find the original artical from the Wall Street Journal by searching the Hoover Institution Archives)

Who luvs Hoover?

But I thought I'd post that video, a'cause it does provide some nice GLPish food for confusion.

And it's got normal contrails on it. Go boeing! We need MORE air traffic! For the new global economy! You know, flying around a lot, pushing paper. Much more gooder for the economy than using the internet to push digits.

Sell more fuel
Sell more teensy weensy toiletries
Sell mor asthma medicine
Sell more real stuff

Pushing around digits on the internet only sells more antidepressants. Flying around pushing paper does all of the above plus consumes real things, so more productive.

I luv petting my dogs' chaff off them after they've been outside for awhile. Prickley nano-splinters.

Luvapottamus
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 02:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
No,

Why would anybody believe their own lying eyes?

Listen to the experts, nothing to see here,

now back to your TV's prolls!

(I'm actually with the Teller/Manhattan project camp, you can find the original artical from the Wall Street Journal by searching the Hoover Institution Archives)
Who luvs Hoover?

But I thought I'd post that video, a'cause it does provide some nice GLPish food for confusion.

And it's got normal contrails on it. Go boeing! We need MORE air traffic! For the new global economy! You know, flying around a lot, pushing paper. Much more gooder for the economy than using the internet to push digits.

Sell more fuel
Sell more teensy weensy toiletries
Sell mor asthma medicine
Sell more real stuff

Pushing around digits on the internet only sells more antidepressants. Flying around pushing paper does all of the above plus consumes real things, so more productive.

I luv petting my dogs' chaff off them after they've been outside for awhile. Prickley nano-splinters.

Luvapottamus
 Quoting: Luvapottamus 1348760

yoda

:C - #14a:

:C - #14:
[link to www.vheadline.com]

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:27 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1376652
United States
05/09/2011 02:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

"OWNING THE WEATHER 2025" Dept. Of Defense
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1376660
Denmark
05/09/2011 02:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING! But the official explanation is that chemtrails will reflect back the sun rays to prevent "global warming" or to at least make it a little better. EVEN THE GOVERNMENT ADMITS SPRAYING!!! It's a fact that they're spraying! Don't believe the myth of persistent trails. The chief of FBI admits chemtrails are harmful! Wake the hell up people! I can't believe how many fools here don't think chemtrails exists or that they're persistent trails. It's a fact that they're spraying. A fact!
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 03:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING! But the official explanation is that chemtrails will reflect back the sun rays to prevent "global warming" or to at least make it a little better. EVEN THE GOVERNMENT ADMITS SPRAYING!!! It's a fact that they're spraying! Don't believe the myth of persistent trails. The chief of FBI admits chemtrails are harmful! Wake the hell up people! I can't believe how many fools here don't think chemtrails exists or that they're persistent trails. It's a fact that they're spraying. A fact!
 Quoting: Vinyard

While I don't disagree with your feelings . ohyeah. . Mr Gunderson who made the statements is a retired station chief at Los Angeles California and was not the head of the FBI. coffee4

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:38 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 03:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

"OWNING THE WEATHER 2025" Dept. Of Defense
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1376652

The publication is most likely a paper published as a class project at the Air University in Maxwell AFB, Alabama . . . as a project for graduation for either Air Command and Staff School or Air War College . . . it is unclassified and being unclassified probably does not contain anything the Air Force doesn't want you to know . . . good speculation and maybe good ideas of what may or may not be happening but not provable . . . I know because I been there and did it myself. coffee4

[link to csat.au.af.mil]

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:36 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 03:20 PM

Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

According to the poll so far no one is listening to either side of the argumentwakeup or at least changing their minds . . . percentages are the same as last year. Seems Chemtards won't give in to your logic nor have they changed any debunkers' minds either. Go figure?

ohno

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 03:38 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 03:47 PM

Report Abusive Post

crazy

All right SNAKE give me a list of benefits . . . do they out weight pollution . . . a ship can carry, many, many more persons and cargo much cheaper and with less pollution per ton. They also employ many more personnel as well.

Well SNAKE I am still waiting . . . huffy By-The-Way, aircraft make it now possible to infect the entire world in a pandemic before the medical assets can be marshaled to meet the threat . . . verysad

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 03:51 PM

Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

Can you prove that Chemtrails exist . . . as easily as you can prove the Aurora Aircraft exists? Do you doubt it exists? ohno

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 04:19 PM

Report Abusive Post

Idiot.

Can you prove that Chemtrails exist . . . as easily as you can prove the Aurora Aircraft exists? Do you doubt it exists? ohno

When did you discover the the Blackbird was real????

SR-71t

SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 04:24 PM
Report Abusive Post

Fuck you George...

I have been telling you chemmies for years on this site, that the only real way to get rid of the contrail clutter is to stop flying and refuse to buy goods shipped by air...

Suddenly it is all your idea...

Simply fuck you...

flip
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 04:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING!

Link?

SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 04:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well SNAKE I am still waiting . .

And I care because???

Luvapottamus
User ID: 1348760
United States
05/09/2011 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING!

Link?

[link to www.youtube.com]

Not a great video, but are you saying you CAN'T find a link?

Or are you saying THIS GEOENGINEERING isn't chemtrails?

I can send you better links, is your Google broken?

Luvapottamus

GLP