Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 991 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 201,608
Pageviews Today: 331,963Threads Today: 106Posts Today: 2,012
04:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1268406
United States
05/09/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
There's no such thing...

pick
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

Thats because your ignorant snake. This nose picker is you. This is your proof you have not a clue. You offer nothing to this thread... except the same tired ignorant rant. If you put all your posts together, what's clear is you don't really know and don't care to know.

Even the map George has showing the whole nation covered in lines, you don't see at all. Hours of spraying and not one line can acclimate to the atmosphere because its a chemical not a liquid.

What truly is amazing about you snake, just because you say aerosol spraying doesn't exist, yet here you are, offering nothing except your belief and thats not fact, its a belief you can't back up.
SnakeAirlines

User ID: 918548
United States
05/09/2011 04:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING!
 Quoting: Vinyard

Link?

[link to www.youtube.com]

Not a great video, but are you saying you CAN'T find a link?

Or are you saying THIS GEOENGINEERING isn't chemtrails?

I can send you better links, is your Google broken?

Luvapottamus
 Quoting: Luvapottamus 1348760

A YouTube vid is not 'link' snookums...

Maybe there is an adult there we might chat with?
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 04:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
You offer nothing to this thread... except the same tired ignorant rant.

You mean as ignorant and tired as you insisting that contrails are an insidious plot to kill you?

If you put all your posts together, what's clear is you don't really know and don't care to know.

I know lots about contrails...I've tried to share...Now I just point and laugh at losers like you...

Even the map George has showing the whole nation covered in lines, you don't see at all.

They're called contrails...Unlike you, I know what they are, and do not fear clouds...

Hours of spraying and not one line can acclimate to the atmosphere because its a chemical not a liquid.

Congratulations...You with your 'logic' (and I use that term loosely), you just 'proved' that clouds can not possibly exist...

What truly is amazing about you snake, just because you say aerosol spraying doesn't exist, yet here you are, offering nothing except your belief and thats not fact, its a belief you can't back up.

Have done...Repeatedly...Tis you that takes this myth on faith...

Just like an uneducated child...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1268406

"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

The Guy

User ID: 1166723
United States
05/09/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, George? I thought, as smart as you seem to be, you would've come to the same conclusion I did.
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1219201
United States
05/09/2011 04:53 PM

Report Abusive Post
All right SNAKE give me a list of benefits . . . do they out weight pollution . . . a ship can carry, many, many more persons and cargo much cheaper and with less pollution per ton. They also employ many more personnel as well.
 Quoting: George B

Fuck you George...

I have been telling you chemmies for years on this site, that the only real way to get rid of the contrail clutter is to stop flying and refuse to buy goods shipped by air...

Suddenly it is all your idea...

Simply fuck you...

flip

Oh . . . You think I stole your Idea . . . O.K. Everyone . . . SNAKE has said for quite sometime . . . the only real way to get rid of the contrail clutter is to stop flying and refuse to buy goods shipped by air...

Feel better?huffy

I bet you never told your Dutch pilot that . . . pphtt

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 04:55 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 05:00 PM

Report Abusive Post
Again, George? I thought, as smart as you seem to be, you would've come to the same conclusion I did.
 Quoting: The Guy

The difference is . . . It just hit me that we really don't need aviation (at least no where near the level we have it . . . ) . . I thought you were just putting up a strawman to be argumentative . . . you are . . or . . . you are not being sarcastic??? peace

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 05:07 PM
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 05:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
All right SNAKE give me a list of benefits . . . do they out weight pollution . . . a ship can carry, many, many more persons and cargo much cheaper and with less pollution per ton. They also employ many more personnel as well.

Fuck you George...

I have been telling you chemmies for years on this site, that the only real way to get rid of the contrail clutter is to stop flying and refuse to buy goods shipped by air...

Simply fuck you...

flip

Oh . . . You think I stole your Idea . . . O.K. Everyone . . . SNAKE has said for quite sometime . . . the only real way to get rid of the contrail clutter is to stop flying and refuse to buy goods shipped by air...

Feel better?huffy

I don't 'think' you did...I have your own words proving you did...

As to 'my Dutch pilot' (whoever that is)...

Most airline pilots understand that traffic will only increase in spite of whether you or I fly...

hi

Last Edited by SnakeAirlines on 05/09/2011 05:01 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 05:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Fuck you George...

Simply fuck you...

flip

Feel better?huffy

I don't 'think' you did...I have your own words proving you did...

As to 'my Dutch pilot' (whoever that is)...

Most airline pilots understand that traffic will only increase in spite of whether you or I fly...

hi

This Dutch Pilot . . . . . Virga
If you are a pilot or in the aircraft industry I would like to say the following:

The aircraft industry should admit they have allowed the boogyman of Chemtrails to take the heat for the last two decades for messing up the peoples' skies so they could maintain profit and volume without criticism.

What data do you have to make such a claim?
You rather see aviation returning to the state of the 60's with noisy engines guzzling fuel and exhausting a lot of soot and various harmful gasses resulting from an incomplete combustion?
 Quoting: Virga

To answer you last question . . . YES . . .aviation is almost a total waste of money and pollution . . . it is for the rich primarily to extend their vacations and party time. The occasional need for quick transport for medical evacuation, emergency spare parts can be accomplished by a fraction of the commercial aviation fleets. Military aviation is more of a waste . . .a total waste of life, money, and other precious resources. Aviation is almost totally unneeded . . . at least in its present bloated and ugly form. The world did quite well without it for two thousand years . . . give me one example other than the ones I mentioned above where it has been a necessary benefit to civilization? I will admit it has created some well paying jobs . . . .

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 05:03 PM

SnakeAirlines

United States
05/09/2011 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Then just say Virga, dumbass...

tool

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 05:08 PM

Report Abusive Post

Then just say Virga, dumbass...

tool

Are we peacein a bad mood ...?

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 05:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Are we in a bad mood ...?

Now you want me to divine whether you and some other person are in a bad mood?

rolleyes
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 05:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Are we in a bad mood ...?

Now you want me to divine whether you and some other person are in a bad mood?

rolleyes
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 918548

Put your Avatar back on SNAKE . . . its like a rattle for a rattle SNAKE. coffee4

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252016
United States
05/09/2011 05:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
What do you mean by "believe in chemtrails?". Even the government admits they're SPRAYING!

Link?

I love that claim...these people are so stupid! Even if the government has admitted they are "spraying" chemicals..which, of course, they have from time to time... (as part of military exercises and testing) what they have NOT admitted is that what they "spray" (more like RELEASE) ends up looking anything like the trails we all see in the sky. It's all nothing more than a stupid assumption. These people link two separate things together and CREATE the conspiracy.

It's nothing more than paranoid conclusion jumping.
Resister

User ID: 669410
United States
05/09/2011 05:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes... kinda. I do believe that something other than simple commercial flight is taking place above my head. It's pretty obvious when you see a real contrail disapate right away while at the same time and right in the same section of sky several larger persistent stripes criss cross the real and disapating contrail's path. I even saw one plane a few month ago turn around and put about 3 horse shoe shapes in the sky one inside another and no, it wasn't a crop duster unless they fly at commercial jet altitude.

I have trouble however wrapping my brain around the logistics of what would be required to make what appear to be chemtrails on the scale that checkerboards the skys. Something doesn't make sense to me. If commercial planes are used then the stuff would have to be in the fuel itself otherwise there would be separate loading trucks in plain sight and tons of extra weight per plane. If it's the military then they would just have to be flying an incredible amount of airplanes to get all that stuff up there. Either way the cost of doing it not just in the US but across the planet would be mind boggling.

So, my eyes tell me something isn't right in the sky, but taking that next step to reason out how it would be done without even a single pilot or mechanic saying a word about it is a tough one.

Last Edited by Resister on 05/09/2011 05:32 PM
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 05:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yes... kinda. I do believe that something other than simple commercial flight is taking place above my head. It's pretty obvious when you see a real contral disapate right away while at the same time and right in the same section of sky several larger persistent stripes criss cross the real and disapating contrail's path.
 Quoting: Resister

What's obvious is that you are uneducated.
Resister

United States
05/09/2011 05:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Yes... kinda. I do believe that something other than simple commercial flight is taking place above my head. It's pretty obvious when you see a real contral disapate right away while at the same time and right in the same section of sky several larger persistent stripes criss cross the real and disapating contrail's path.

Quoting: Noble

Insults with no facts are a pretty uneducated way to argue.
"God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, & always, well informed... If they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty... Let them take arms... What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. " - Thomas Jefferson in 1787
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL! You made the ignorant post! That's all the evidence required!

It's NOT "obvious" that something other than commercial flights are taking place over your head because simple and basic science EASILY explains the trails we all see...ALL of them...short ones, fat ones, long ones and long lasting ones. Don't blame ME because you haven't bothered to learn the subject from reputable sources!

Calling chemtards ignorant isn't an insult, it's a fact!
Resister

United States
05/09/2011 05:40 PM

Report Abusive Post

It's NOT "obvious" that something other than commercial flights are taking place over your head because simple and basic science EASILY explains the trails we all see...ALL of them...short ones, fat ones, long ones and long lasting ones. Don't blame ME because you haven't bothered to learn the subject from reputable sources!

More insults, no facts. You voted for Obama didn't you. chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1268406
United States
05/09/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

What you refuse to observe Guy is what aerosols do to true cloud cover. You don't look at the spray when it comes in contact with real clouds. This spray if you actually watched destroys real moisture clouds. Its a program designed to break down water molecules/CO2. Its why so many pictures show aerosol lines and no clouds among the spray.

CLOUDS DIE WHEN THE SPRAY COMES IN CONTACT WITH MOISTURE. YOU DON'T SEE THE PLANT AND INSECT LIFE STRUGGLING FOR MOISTURE. YOU DON'T SEE THIS GUY AT ALL.

TAKE SOME PICTURES OF SPRAY AND CLOUDS AND POST THE RESULTS OF WHO IS THE WINNER. TRUE MOISTURE CLOUDS OR A BROWN,BLACK,GRAY BLANKET OF AEROSOLS.

YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE GUY. YOU REALLY DON'T WATCH THE SKIES. YOUR LINE OF WORK IS IGNORANCE, YOUR TOLD WHAT TO THINK. YOU GET PAID TO NOT KNOW.

WHAT IS AMAZING IS YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE AIR CRAFT SPRAY THAT BLANKETS THE SKY, SHUTS OFF SUNLIGHT, DESTROYS THE TONS OF WATER IN THE AIR IS OK. ITS SAD TO KNOW YOU MISSED OUT ON SOME OF THOSE MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIES GROWING UP. YOU FORGOT AND KNOW YOU CLAIM AIR CRAFT SPRAYING BACK AND FORTH EVERY WHICH WAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN. THATS THE LIE YOU TELL GUY AND PEOPLE KNOW BETTER.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 05:50 PM
Report Abusive Post

What you refuse to observe Guy is what aerosols do to true cloud cover. You don't look at the spray when it comes in contact with real clouds. This spray if you actually watched destroys real moisture clouds. Its a program designed to break down water molecules/CO2. Its why so many pictures show aerosol lines and no clouds among the spray.

CLOUDS DIE WHEN THE SPRAY COMES IN CONTACT WITH MOISTURE. YOU DON'T SEE THE PLANT AND INSECT LIFE STRUGGLING FOR MOISTURE. YOU DON'T SEE THIS GUY AT ALL.

TAKE SOME PICTURES OF SPRAY AND CLOUDS AND POST THE RESULTS OF WHO IS THE WINNER. TRUE MOISTURE CLOUDS OR A BROWN,BLACK,GRAY BLANKET OF AEROSOLS.

YOU REALLY HAVE NO CLUE GUY. YOU REALLY DON'T WATCH THE SKIES. YOUR LINE OF WORK IS IGNORANCE, YOUR TOLD WHAT TO THINK. YOU GET PAID TO NOT KNOW.

WHAT IS AMAZING IS YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE AIR CRAFT SPRAY THAT BLANKETS THE SKY, SHUTS OFF SUNLIGHT, DESTROYS THE TONS OF WATER IN THE AIR IS OK. ITS SAD TO KNOW YOU MISSED OUT ON SOME OF THOSE MOST BEAUTIFUL SKIES GROWING UP. YOU FORGOT AND KNOW YOU CLAIM AIR CRAFT SPRAYING BACK AND FORTH EVERY WHICH WAY HAS ALWAYS BEEN. THATS THE LIE YOU TELL GUY AND PEOPLE KNOW BETTER.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1268406

*sigh*

Another chemtard who has NO IDEA what an aerosol is.

Oh, your caps lock is on...
TheSecret

User ID: 385114
United States
05/09/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
SR-71t

NICE plane!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

More insults, no facts. You voted for Obama didn't you. chuckle

I sure did!

And I'm damn proud of it.

And you are stupid if you "believe" referring to someone as "ignorant" about a subject is an "insult".

Look the word up.

Here, I'll do it for you. I'm not sure you're able...

ig·no·rant
[ig-ner-uhnt]
–adjective
lacking in knowledge or training;

You lack knowledge about the trails. Please learn about air saturation and jet engines. It's obvious you need to.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 06:02 PM

Report Abusive Post

By-The-Way, Guy you need a new Avatar . . . this one sucks . . .oops2

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 06:04 PM

George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 06:10 PM

Report Abusive Post
SR-71t

NICE plane!
 Quoting: TheSecret

Yes it is and was quite a machine . . . good friend of mine was the aerospace physiologist for the thing at Beale AFB, CA. He had to help develop the pressure suites the crews wore . . .coffee4

Interesting thing was the craft leaked fuel before takeoff . . . since the craft was titanium the plates had to expand with the excess heat at cruising altitude and speed so it was allowed to leak through the spaces that would allow it to expand. Each flight the titanium would temper again and it got stronger with each flight . . . fatigue not a problem.

Last Edited by George B on 05/09/2011 06:14 PM

Ramjet
User ID: 1371737
Brazil
05/09/2011 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is no doubt that:

1) There are more planes flying higher, in the contrail forming altitudes, to get the advantage of thinner air. This equates to more profit.

2) Contrails generally expands into persistent cirriform clouds.

3) Cirriform clouds contribute to global warming because they are made of ice crystals.

Thus, there is no doubt that all this new air traffic is negatively affecting the world climate, but there is absolutely no conspiracy involving aircraft spraying chemicals in the atmosphere.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/09/2011 06:19 PM

Report Abusive Post
There is no doubt that:

1) There are more planes flying higher, in the contrail forming altitudes, to get the advantage of thinner air. This equates to more profit.

2) Contrails generally expands into persistent cirriform clouds.

3) Cirriform clouds contribute to global warming because they are made of ice crystals.

Thus, there is no doubt that all this new air traffic is negatively affecting the world climate, but there is absolutely no conspiracy involving aircraft spraying chemicals in the atmosphere.
 Quoting: Ramjet 1371737

How can you prove a negative?

Can you prove God doesn't exist?

Can you prove the Aurora aircraft doesn't exist?

:C - #2:

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/09/2011 06:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
good friend of mine was the aerospace physiologist for the thing at Beale AFB, CA. He had to help develop the pressure suites the crews wore

Yeah, and I have a friend who makes the chemtrail button for airplanes...

It's true because I said so
Luvapottamus
User ID: 1348760
United States
05/09/2011 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

Link?

Not a great video, but are you saying you CAN'T find a link?

Or are you saying THIS GEOENGINEERING isn't chemtrails?

I can send you better links, is your Google broken?

Luvapottamus
 Quoting: Luvapottamus 1348760

A YouTube vid is not 'link' snookums...

Maybe there is an adult there we might chat with?

norespect

I provided the link to the youtube video.

I provided the youtube video, and the link to the youtube video.

Can we have someone who understands English come out from the shillfactory?

Here's another youtube video:

Here's another link to a youtube video:

Thanx for losing,
Luvapottamus
bubba
User ID: 1342532
United States
05/09/2011 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
yes, ever since march 25 when I walked outside to these funny looking sloud trails hanging low over the whole area, one taking up most of the space over the house and curving down to the horizon behind it. Fanning out from a central point. Got sick. Did some research. 3 weeks later, jets all day long, designs, patterns, same point of departure, return, got sick. Literally, looked like they put the area under a (plasma?) dome. 3 weeks later, woke up sick and they had already been here.

also we have had low frequency sounds for hours at night for intervals. last time, one base generator type sound and for 15 minutes, two separately pitched differently modulating wavesn both at higher pitches than the first, but not in a high range.base frequency lasted exactly 4 hours.

I think the purpose is not to cause sickness, that is a by product. I think they are for conductivity for frequency wave/vector military 4 dimensional space-time experiments, tests, and goals, including weather modification and potentially geological manipulation. We have the space center down here. Chaney was frequently in Florida over there, jacksonville,(naval air, sea, nuclear sub) and tampa (special ops)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1376524
Croatia
05/09/2011 06:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
How can I overlook something what is clearly happening above my head?
For all the others who are not able to see that something's "wrong" with our sky in last cca 10 years are absolute sheepsheepsheepsheep

GLP