Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,507 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 280,471
Pageviews Today: 457,607Threads Today: 149Posts Today: 2,618
06:34 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?

SnakeAirlines

User ID: 918548
United States
05/10/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: New Chemtrail Poll: Do you believe in Chemtrails?
Some late night entertainment . . . enjoy. . .

Quoting: George B

What the fuck is your fixation with these two little girls???

You're almost as creepy as Tweeny...
"Hold my cat while I bring in my tomato plant. That chemtrail looks like an earthquake chemtrail"

deanoZXT-07/20/2014 07:48 PM
George B  (OP)
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 958714
United States
05/10/2011 02:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Again, George? I thought, as smart as you seem to be, you would've come to the same conclusion I did.
 Quoting: The Guy

The difference is . . . It just hit me that we really don't need aviation (at least no where near the level we have it . . . ) . . I thought you were just putting up a strawman to be argumentative . . . you are . . or . . . you are not being sarcastic??? peace

What I meant was the conclusion that, unless you're writing fiction, you need hard data before extrapolating from a hypothesis.

Chemtrails are still formulating an hypothesis . . . Let's not get ahead of where we really are . . . Still trying to formulate a definition . . .coffee4
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
George B  (OP)

User ID: 958714
United States
05/10/2011 02:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Some late night entertainment . . . enjoy. . .

What the fuck is your fixation with these two little girls???

You're almost as creepy as Tweeny...
 Quoting: SnakeAirlines

I think they are funny and entertaining . . . One of my favorites . . . Just like Mars Attack . . . Classic lines . . . "They shot Congress ". And "I just want you to know that you still have two out of three branches of government and that's not all bad!". . . Sorry you don't like my choices for late night entertainment . . . coffee4
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1377850
United States
05/10/2011 02:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Noble is bi-polar and becomes confused and violent at times.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1252016
United States
05/10/2011 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1377850

Another stupid opinion posted by a chemtard as fact.

Does it EVER end with you people or is ignorance just a way of life for you people?
The Guy

User ID: 1354565
United States
05/10/2011 05:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, George? I thought, as smart as you seem to be, you would've come to the same conclusion I did.

The difference is . . . It just hit me that we really don't need aviation (at least no where near the level we have it . . . ) . . I thought you were just putting up a strawman to be argumentative . . . you are . . or . . . you are not being sarcastic??? peace

What I meant was the conclusion that, unless you're writing fiction, you need hard data before extrapolating from a hypothesis.

Chemtrails are still formulating an hypothesis . . . Let's not get ahead of where we really are . . . Still trying to formulate a definition . . .coffee4

Trying to figure out what something is for before you have even shown it to be intentional?
It's good to be open-minded, just don't let your brain fall out.
The Hammer

User ID: 912927
United States
05/10/2011 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1377850

Another stupid opinion posted by a chemtard as fact.

Does it EVER end with you people or is ignorance just a way of life for you people?
 Quoting: Noble

Con di me mày!!..Lol..
George B  (OP)

User ID: 1378485
United States
05/10/2011 11:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
:C - #1c:

Last Edited by George B on 05/10/2011 11:32 PM

George B  (OP)

User ID: 1378485
United States
05/10/2011 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
:Rate-glp:

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1323236
United States
05/11/2011 12:34 AM
Report Abusive Post

Here is why they are all over the earth. We are being deceived. They are using Black Technology.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2011 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, you actually "believe" that if this thread is well received by the conspiracy nuts on this site, that it somehow validates your beliefs?! This site is 99% paranoid dumbasses.

How about you post this poll on an aviation or atmospheric science forum and see what kind of response you get.

1rof1

Holy shit you are stupid!
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2011 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
:Chemtrail - Pict:

What are you trying to prove with that image? All I see is a contrail formed in a VERY cold atmosphere. Did you know that the colder the air temp, the closer to the rear of the engines the trail will form...the warmer the air, the more of a gap you will see between the back of the engine and the beginning of the trail? Of course you didn't....
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2011 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
:C - #1c:

Please show me the evidence that anything in that post is related to the trails we all see over our houses. The assumption might be enough for YOU to connect the dots...but I don't care much for assumption and conclusion jumping.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 192998
United States
05/11/2011 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

So, you actually "believe" that if this thread is well received by the conspiracy nuts on this site, that it somehow validates your beliefs?! This site is 99% paranoid dumbasses.

How about you post this poll on an aviation or atmospheric science forum and see what kind of response you get.

1rof1

This is exactly George's MO.

And yes, he is that fucking stupid.

Did you see his utter fail of a chemtrail debate thread about a year ago? It was painfully stupid to read through, although entertaining watching George founder through it.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/11/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

1rof1

This is exactly George's MO.

And yes, he is that fucking stupid.

Did you see his utter fail of a chemtrail debate thread about a year ago? It was painfully stupid to read through, although entertaining watching George founder through it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 192998

No, I haven't had the pleasure...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1211465
United States
05/11/2011 01:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have to wonder...Does this idiot actually believe his polls reflect the truth? Would he have put the earth at the center of the universe/solar system in a poll the days before Galileo and accepted the results as fact?

Polls are just about as useless as the average chemtard. And to post polls on a conspiracy site and expect anything different is hilarious! Of course the majority (idiots) on this site are going to side with the conspiracy!
George B  (OP)

User ID: 1379316
United States
05/11/2011 05:17 PM

Report Abusive Post
Chemtrail Southe
:C - #13b:
Trade Offs

George B  (OP)

United States
05/11/2011 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Trying to figure out what something is for before you have even shown it to be intentional?

Much evidence exists of the capability, budget excess, patents, history of expediency over the public good, and secrecy . . . That is enough for me to imply intent.

The Hammer

United States
05/11/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Bump so G.I. shills can get pissed!!..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1246648
United States
05/11/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
1. No, I do not . . .
2. Yes, but they are rare . . . experimental geo-engineering, etc.
3. Yes, and they are all over the sky . . .
4. Yes, they include cloud seeding, Chaff, insecticides, etc.
5. Yes, but most are persistent trails from High Efficiency Jet Engines
6. Yes, the TPTB is trying to crowd control, and other agendas

:Chemtrail Southe:

How bout...7. Yes but they're a waste of money.

I maintain that whatever is in the mix is used to amplify radar signals in mid and lower altitudes for...um...various purposes.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/11/2011 09:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
1. No, I do not . . .

Chemtrail Southe

I maintain that whatever is in the mix is used to amplify radar signals in mid and lower altitudes for...um...various purposes.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1246648

I think you could be correct. . . . I also think they could also be countermeasures to an existing undeclared war using weather modification mentioned by Secretary of Defense Cohen . . . During the Clinton Administration . . .coffee4

:C - weather war:

Last Edited by George B on 05/11/2011 09:45 PM

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/12/2011 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. No, I do not . . .

:Chemtrail Southe:

I think you could be correct. . . . I also think they could also be countermeasures to an existing undeclared war using weather modification mentioned by Secretary of Defense Cohen . . . During the Clinton Administration . . .coffee4

And where is the evidence that anything Mr. Cohen mentioned has ANYTHING to do with the trails in the sky?!

That's it Georgy! Just keep throwing shit at the idea of "chemtrails" and see what sticks!

What a loser!

It's no wonder you have so many black-sheep following you.
George B  (OP)

United States
05/12/2011 09:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
:Chemtrails - Con:

The Hammer

United States
05/12/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
1. No, I do not . . .

Chemtrail Southe

And where is the evidence that anything Mr. Cohen mentioned has ANYTHING to do with the trails in the sky?!

That's it Georgy! Just keep throwing shit at the idea of "chemtrails" and see what sticks!

What a loser!

Nobody follows anybody..Everyone has free will..Contrails that linger for hours= Chemtrails..Spreading disinfo to suppress the truth is a crime against humanity..
George B  (OP)

United States
05/12/2011 11:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
It is obvious in the Chemtrail debate each person is his/her own leader . . . The diversity of opinions is clear evidence of that. . . .the only agreement is many people sense something is not right and they are struggling with putting the puzzle together . . . You debunkers are only an irritant to a process that will take months or years to complete. People's intuition is collectively a powerful thing . . . It will not be turned aside by insults, criticism, or cries by debunkers to heed their logic . . . coffee4

Anonymous Coward
United States
05/12/2011 11:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

What a loser!

Nobody follows anybody..Everyone has free will..Contrails that linger for hours= Chemtrails..Spreading disinfo to suppress the truth is a crime against humanity..
 Quoting: The Hammer

And spreading nonsense about a subject you are ignorant about in order to recruit the gullible into the cult makes you a disgusting scumbag. And yes, you black-sheep DO follow each. If you didn't, the chemtrail hoax wouldn't be as widespread as it is...on conspiracy sites.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/12/2011 11:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is obvious in the Chemtrail debate each person is his/her own leader . . . The diversity of opinions is clear evidence of that. . . .the only agreement is many people sense something is not right and they are struggling with putting the puzzle together . . . You debunkers are only an irritant to a process that will take months or years to complete. People's intuition is collectively a powerful thing . . . It will not be turned aside by insults, criticism, or cries by debunkers to heed their logic . . . coffee4

"intuition"

1rof1

That's ALL you people have!

And you're wrong...so much for THAT!

LOL!
The Guy

United States
05/12/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

What a loser!

Quoting: The Hammer

From my perspective, that's exactly what you're doing: spreading disinfo to suppress the truth.
The Guy

United States
05/12/2011 11:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

And truth doesn't change, only your own understanding does.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/12/2011 11:52 AM
Report Abusive Post

GLP