Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,920 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 603,141
Pageviews Today: 950,933Threads Today: 379Posts Today: 5,273
10:25 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Hi,everyone,i have a question on c/2010 x1(elenin comet)

Monstrum
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1378258
Croatia
05/10/2011 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Hi,everyone,i have a question on c/2010 x1(elenin comet)
So first to start with a warm hello to everyone on this site,and i can see how it is valuable to have such a site in this world of lies we live in.
I will touch a subject i am sure you have heard many times before,but i am not here to fearmonger or anything like that...
I have a simple question,witch i am baffled to see no one have proposed it before me:
So we have a huge government agency that keeps track of universe around us,as you all know it is called NASA.
As i am aware they keep track of celestial objects even beyond our solar system.
And now there goes the question,if some amateur astronomer can discover a celestial body and record it,why is NASA constantly reassuring us that there is no danger,yet they haven't released a picture of it?
I think this is a fair question to propose and i would really like an answer.
Thanks in advance
God bless you all
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
Monstrum  (OP)

User ID: 1378258
Croatia
05/10/2011 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hi,everyone,i have a question on c/2010 x1(elenin comet)
I thought so,there aren't any pics of that comet from NASA so everyone have a right to be a little concerned.
And fearmongering and concern are not the same things.
Isaiah 44:22 I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you."
Wally the Mantis

User ID: 1259453
United States
05/10/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Hi,everyone,i have a question on c/2010 x1(elenin comet)
yeahsure

GLP