Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153486
United States
05/11/2011 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Prince William & 13th Bloodline of the Illuminati
The Merovingian Bloodline

The 13th Illuminati Bloodline is where the Anti-Christ will come from. This bloodline believes that it has both the Holy Blood of Jesus and the blood (or seed) of Satan in its bloodline. This bloodline is so extensive in its many branches that its membership takes in many of the Presidents of the United States, including George Hush and George Washington. Some of the earliest attempts to trace the seed of Satan were some books which did extensive research on the Tribe of Dan and the decedents of Cain. There has been a book published titled ‘The Antichrist and a Cup of Tea’ in which the author strongly suggests with large volumes of research that Prince Charles is in fact the Antichrist. What is interesting is the fact that this analysis of Prince Charles’ crest can be used for Prince William also as it bears the exact same symbolism, notably the chain locking him in servitude to the red dragon (Satan). This further reinforces Rik Clay’s theory of a new Trinity event occurring during the 2012 olympic’s.

I aint religEEus

Your Thoughts on this this Coat of arms perfectly matching some book's description like this?

that makes me say hmmm
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011642
United States
05/11/2011 07:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Prince William & 13th Bloodline of the Illuminati
Prince William is of the house of Windsor. Which is actually called Saxe-Coburg. They are not the 13th bloodline, nor Merovingian..

The House of Stuart in Scotland are the heirs of the Merovingian bloodline, the are diametrically opposed to the current ruling house. They also believe they are the true dynastic family in the UK dating all the way back to the execution of Charles I.

You have the right idea OP, just all your facts are terribly wrong...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1153486
United States
05/11/2011 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
well yea, "Facts" are Always wrong haha - its up to me to keep pursuing! That is the game :-) from this particular lesson, I take note of: words in book describe one heck of a weird animal UNLESS that animal thing is ACTUALLY a Symbol (as is case in the coat of arms) which then allows me to have a more valid searching not for a weird animal but instead - a coat of arms of symbology similar.

they are not just tell me! I gotta FIND IT and that is a multi level search always :-)

thanks though

and psst,there is no evil, there is no good, there is only opposites and those two attract and churn and create.....everything - nothing is incorrect...ever...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258534
United States
05/11/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Prince William's Mother came from the House of Stuart. He will take the name, King Arthur, when crowned, and will be the antichrist.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378937
United Kingdom
05/11/2011 09:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Princess Diana was House of Stuart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378937
United Kingdom
05/11/2011 09:48 AM