Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,051 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 256,858
Pageviews Today: 413,836Threads Today: 129Posts Today: 2,464
05:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

What is a MARITIME LIEN and why is Wayne Madsen mentioning this?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381889
United States
05/13/2011 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
What is a MARITIME LIEN and why is Wayne Madsen mentioning this?
Can someone please explain what a "Maritime Lien" is?

The reason I ask is because in this Opinion Maker article by Wayne Madsen, he talks about a Wayne Madsen Report (his website) article from a month ago (available only to his subscribers) in which he alerted his readers to the following:

"On April 14, 2011. WMR reported on a flurry of suspicious maritime liens filed against the U.S. Department of Treasury by leading Chicago and Illinois officials: "WMR has discovered that although less than 100 maritime liens had been filed in Cook County since 1985, since March 28 of this year, 11 maritime liens have been filed in Cook County against the U.S. Treasury Department.

Such a development could be easily explained away, except when examining the names of the maritime lien filers in the order that they were filed. It is not known who some of the individuals are who filed the liens since March 28, but they are also listed:"

Go here to read the names if interested. They are not names you will recognize, but the people listed are indeed in positions of high power and influence:

[link to www.opinion-maker.org]

Again, my question is: What is a 'maritime lien'... and the obvious follow-up, what the heck is going on in Chicago with these people filing these things against the U.S. Treasury Department???? WTF????
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2011 03:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: What is a MARITIME LIEN and why is Wayne Madsen mentioning this?
Crap, my link is probably bad, hang on...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382076
Hong Kong
05/13/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is generated when someone sells/buys a boat and I guess claims it against taxes or something.....I could see people selling a lot of boats in the shit economy....or buying lots of them in the doominess.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2011 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
They appear to have removed Wayne Madsen's article. Not good for my thread and my questions.

If you subscribe to WMR you can read about still, obv. I am not a subscriber...
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2011 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is generated when someone sells/buys a boat and I guess claims it against taxes or something.....I could see people selling a lot of boats in the shit economy....or buying lots of them in the doominess.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1382076

And do you think this sort of "everyday", normal transaction would get Wayne Madsen to devote an entire article to it?

Clearly, to me, he is speculating something odd is occurring in Obama's and now Rahm's home base.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1361203
United States
05/13/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Admiralty Law ... ring a bell ... a lot has been discussed about its use in the US
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2011 03:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
P.S. Wayne's Opinion Maker article was mainly about "WATCH OUT CHICAGO" (for false flag terror). The maritime lien paragraphs were towards the end of the article, as another piece in the puzzle.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 78748
United States
05/13/2011 03:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1382076

bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
Admiralty Law ... ring a bell ... a lot has been discussed about its use in the US
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1361203

I know I should pay more attention to these discussions but I despise law, lawyers and all talk of legal shit.

I just want someone to help explain why Wayne thinks this is important and what it may mean.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1376813
United States
Report Abusive Post
Some shit WM (NSA) made up to stir the pot.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1381931
India
05/13/2011 03:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
It sounds crazy, but the jewish-led pedo-kleptocracy has actually been running a system where they say shit like "understand" means "stand under" or "accept my authority."

So a pedo-kleptocrat frontin' as a cop, judge, politician, whatever, will ask you "Do you understand?" and if you say yes then in their imaginary legal world you have given them permission to do whatever they want.

This is how they tell themselves they maintain "honor" despite doing shit that anyone should know is outrageously immoral.
alexisj9

User ID: 1376880
United Kingdom
05/13/2011 03:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol his account has been suspended, maybe your on to something.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1185559
United States
05/13/2011 03:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Our entire legal system is based on admiralty law, as a way to undermine and ignore the Constitution and common law which we are supposed to using.

Admiralty/maritime law is what is used on the high seas, between ships engaging in commerce or whatever. So a maritime lien is the way the government seizes property through maritime contract laws.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2011 03:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Again, my question is: What is a 'maritime lien'... and the obvious follow-up, what the heck is going on in Chicago with these people filing these things against the U.S. Treasury Department???? WTF????
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1381889

Also, there are some people that are trying to use admiralty law against the government, as a way to reassert the people's sovereignty. That's what's happening here in this case.

It's kind of like fighting fire with fire.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/13/2011 03:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Or giving the government a dose of its own medicine, so to speak.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/13/2011 03:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
The older I get, the less I understand our world, and the less I WANT to understand.

I always thought it would be the opposite. Silly me.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382148
United States
05/13/2011 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
C'mon GLP, you are really letting me down here. Nobody can explain what this is about in language even I can understand?

KISS - I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382148
United States
05/13/2011 05:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

So I can watch another hour go by with no replies...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1382113
China
05/13/2011 05:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone please explain what a "Maritime Lien" is?

"On April 14, 2011. WMR reported on a flurry of suspicious maritime liens filed against the U.S. Department of Treasury by leading Chicago and Illinois officials: "WMR has discovered that although less than 100 maritime liens had been filed in Cook County since 1985, since March 28 of this year, 11 maritime liens have been filed in Cook County against the U.S. Treasury Department.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1381889

Someone is preparing to legally seize the U.S. Treasury Department.

A Maritime Lien is when a ship is treated as a wrongdoer, not the ship owner. Damage was caused by the property and it has to make good for the loss. The maritime lien starts when a cause of action happens and is not stopped even when a change of ownership takes place.

Confusing, isn't it.

But, obviously, whoever is filing these liens is clever. They have named the U.S. Treasury Department as the wrongdoer and are seeking compensation. Unlike most Civil Cases, there can be no defendant as no "Legal Person" can answer the claim in court.

A default judgement will be inevitable, and someone will become very rich.

GLP