Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,042 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,054,988
Pageviews Today: 2,101,782Threads Today: 890Posts Today: 18,733
11:05 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

End of the world crazies starting to come out, post your sightings here!

Debaser
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 855682
Canada
05/17/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
End of the world crazies starting to come out, post your sightings here!
I live in a very quiet residential neighborhood, far from the downtown core. Most nights after 9 or 10 you can hear a pin drop a block away, ahh suburbia.

Anyways, today my wife texted me at work to tell me there was some chinese woman walking up and down our street screaming about the end of the world. This is something that has never happened around here...I've never even seen behaviour like that downtown where you'd expect something like that. Sure enough, when I got home from work a few hours later she was still going at it, walking up and down in front of everyones houses, screaming about how the end is near, let love into our hearts, we're all going to burn in hell and live with the monkeys (don't ask me where she got that one from). It was pretty funny. I wanted to go have a word with her but I had just gotten home from a long day at work and I was hungry. If she comes back again I'll grab my iPhone and go have a chat with her for youtube.

I just found it very odd because I've never seen anything like that in my hood before. So anyone else have a similar story? Share your sightings here!
Wouldn't it be great to heal the world, with only a song?
davecicc
User ID: 8516241
United States
03/08/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: End of the world crazies starting to come out, post your sightings here!
Haven't seen that yet but the Discovery Channel has Doomsday Bunkers shows that are pretty amazing...
hiding
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9050744
United States
03/08/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
My husband is crazy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11550731
Canada
03/08/2012 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
EATs a chinese female? I would have never guessed.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 889743
Sweden
03/08/2012 10:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Got papers from one of them May 21st 2011 tards with that old wrinkly ass devil false prophet what's his name, that family radio liar.

The guy was a negro that came from Africa that spent all his money to give me a paper with a faulty calculation from a false prophet.

I wonder what that guy do now, did you kill himself when the false prophet of family radio was found out to be a liar?

Harold Camping is the false prophets name, it's strange that not one of them that sold everything they have has come and killed Camping and taking the money he made from this scam.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 12209631
United States
03/08/2012 10:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Wtf are the Chinese ?

Are they the ones that keep cooking the rice on he corner
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24416515
United Kingdom
12/20/2012 08:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
seen a bright thing whizz in the sky
frippy

User ID: 22862527
United States
12/20/2012 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
I live in a very quiet residential neighborhood, far from the downtown core. Most nights after 9 or 10 you can hear a pin drop a block away, ahh suburbia.

Anyways, today my wife texted me at work to tell me there was some chinese woman walking up and down our street screaming about the end of the world. This is something that has never happened around here...I've never even seen behaviour like that downtown where you'd expect something like that. Sure enough, when I got home from work a few hours later she was still going at it, walking up and down in front of everyones houses, screaming about how the end is near, let love into our hearts, we're all going to burn in hell and live with the monkeys (don't ask me where she got that one from). It was pretty funny. I wanted to go have a word with her but I had just gotten home from a long day at work and I was hungry. If she comes back again I'll grab my iPhone and go have a chat with her for youtube.

I just found it very odd because I've never seen anything like that in my hood before. So anyone else have a similar story? Share your sightings here!
 Quoting: Debaser

How was her rackage?
cultivating frippy

GLP