Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,140 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 972,231
Pageviews Today: 1,811,271Threads Today: 878Posts Today: 15,773
08:02 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1388016
United States
05/19/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Here is a snap shot of my screen after noticing a faint Earthquake;

[link to imageshack.us]
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1388016
United States
05/19/2011 01:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Here is another screenshot of and Earthquake Signature seen on a spectrum tuned to 1 Hz to 10 Hz;

[link to img713.imageshack.us]

That's a pretty significant quake. maybe 2 to 3 magnitude.
12000Eyes

User ID: 949423
United States
05/19/2011 02:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seismic activity is creepy quite. Yes, the plates are stuck so a large quake will happen. The question is, "where will it happen?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1314529

How did you know it was creepy quiet? I noticed the same thing. And i was thinking the same.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

OP, i noticed it was creepy quiet by watching this site:

[link to www.oe-files.de]
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Eschewing Obfuscation
Cheeselord

User ID: 1389711
United States
05/19/2011 03:23 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump, cause this is cool.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1390126
United States
05/19/2011 09:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
Seismic activity is creepy quite. Yes, the plates are stuck so a large quake will happen. The question is, "where will it happen?"
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1314529

How did you know it was creepy quiet? I noticed the same thing. And i was thinking the same.

OP, i noticed it was creepy quiet by watching this site:

[link to www.oe-files.de]
 Quoting: 12000Eyes

It was, Then along came those quakes I just posted that coincide with the 03:46 UTC time. They were pretty good signals. Back to back quake for like 3 minutes.
VAEROSPACE

User ID: 1376689
South Africa
05/19/2011 09:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's this ELF and how do you monitor/listen to it. What equipment?
 Quoting: Rev_Mikey13

An ELF Monitoring station with dipoles inserted into the ground and a T Antenna array system. Listening in on ELF and ULF. Receiving Antenna: Aerial Loop 120 turns, 80 cm diameter with low noise preamplifier.

Coupled together with Spectrum Labs Software.

This provides an ideal condition to listen to VLF signals, and to make high quality radio seismic monitoring.

ELF is widely used in radiation shielding and anti gravity
get all the latest superscience
[link to www.elo.com.br]
El Quis rules >>> this is the shit !!!!!!!!!

Last Edited by spaceduck on 05/19/2011 09:19 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390134
India
05/19/2011 09:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's this ELF and how do you monitor/listen to it. What equipment?
 Quoting: Rev_Mikey13

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 891425
United States
05/19/2011 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you taken note of any correlation between hz and magnitude; like 2hz denotes a 3.3 mag or 6.5hz denotes a 2.4 mag?
also have you ever picked up an "echo"?
kinda like sonar bouncing back to tell how far away or a depth?

just wandering all this cause i believed the link between the 2, years ago
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you taken note of any correlation between hz and magnitude; like 2hz denotes a 3.3 mag or 6.5hz denotes a 2.4 mag?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 891425

I haven't gotten as far as being able to denote the frequencies with magnitude. Still in infancy stage with this whole ELF Seismic monitoring. If you know how to make the connection I would highly appreciate your help in this matter. I have picked up a few echo signals. Wondered what they were. I also picked up something the other day i felt was weird, It was a sound which sounded like when you pop a cork out of a champagne bottle. Showed up on Spectrogram like a small circle dot with very intense electrical energy. Sounded to me like maybe our Ionosphere might have gotten penetrated by some kind of Meteor or something of that nature. Then there are these signals that come in sometimes around the 500Hz range that pulse for like 6 seconds, like a communication signal of some kind in dashes but sound like white noise for just 6 seconds.
RS
User ID: 1291163
United States
05/19/2011 11:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi El Quisqueyano,

Your interest in earthquakes is quite admirable.

Your system that you are using is extremely limited in detection distance when detecting earthquakes with it. It cannot be used to predict earthquakes at distance; range is probably less than 25 miles for a fairly large earthquake of M4+. The sounds you detect are very close to your particular area.

The strong pop, or popping that you noted was from a solar flare. Solar flares cause the popping that you detected.

I noticed that you have a wire fence very close to one of your antenaes, and is probably not very far from the other antenae. That fence acts as an array conductor to many types of signals; you must be aware of that.

There is no correlation between magnitude and hz with the equipment you are using, your system is picking up all kinds of things.

You might be able to detect an earthquake with your equipment in the future, but it will have to be very close-by, and it will have to be fairly significant in intensity. When or if your system ever starts detecting an earthquake before it strikes, you will know it, because it is entirely different than what you have experienced so far.

I haven't gotten as far as being able to denote the frequencies with magnitude. Still in infancy stage with this whole ELF Seismic monitoring. If you know how to make the connection I would highly appreciate your help in this matter. I have picked up a few echo signals. Wondered what they were. I also picked up something the other day i felt was weird, It was a sound which sounded like when you pop a cork out of a champagne bottle. Showed up on Spectrogram like a small circle dot with very intense electrical energy. Sounded to me like maybe our Ionosphere might have gotten penetrated by some kind of Meteor or something of that nature. Then there are these signals that come in sometimes around the 500Hz range that pulse for like 6 seconds, like a communication signal of some kind in dashes but sound like white noise for just 6 seconds.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. Just got in and as soon as i turned everything on I notice a significant signal,but this one was the shock wave of the precursor so I am guessing this one will pop up on Seismic server a lot sooner than 2 to 3 hours time. I saw the shock wave at 16:00 UTC time. Looked pretty significant. Could be a damaging quake.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi El Quisqueyano,

Your system that you are using is extremely limited in detection distance when detecting earthquakes with it. It cannot be used to predict earthquakes at distance; range is probably less than 25 miles for a fairly large earthquake of M4+. The sounds you detect are very close to your particular area.

The strong pop, or popping that you noted was from a solar flare. Solar flares cause the popping that you detected.

I noticed that you have a wire fence very close to one of your antenaes, and is probably not very far from the other antenae. That fence acts as an array conductor to many types of signals; you must be aware of that.

There is no correlation between magnitude and hz with the equipment you are using, your system is picking up all kinds of things.

You might be able to detect an earthquake with your equipment in the future, but it will have to be very close-by, and it will have to be fairly significant in intensity. When or if your system ever starts detecting an earthquake before it strikes, you will know it, because it is entirely different than what you have experienced so far.

Quoting: RS 1291163

I realized what your saying about the interference in my particular area. So what i did was tie into an antenna array set up by some Volunteer Seismic monitors located in a remote area on a mountain of Europe, via the internet. They have a Seismic monitoring system in operation accessible to all. Very sensitive equipment. So much so sensitive, that it picks up the Schumann Resonance as clear as if it were a stethoscope when you attach it to your heart. Already set with Low Preamp filters. This is the system I am using really.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi El Quisqueyano,

Thanks for the information on the Popping sound. I did notice a flare had gone off after I heard the sound. I check Sun data afterwards cause it's what i thought it was.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081323
United States
05/19/2011 12:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL.....I was on the wrong thread.

Morning El Q!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349539
United States
05/19/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpcool2cool thread
RS
User ID: 1291163
United States
05/19/2011 12:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
The schumann resonance isn't that hard to detect.

[link to basharspacetimeantenna.wordpress.com]

Earthquake precursors are a lot harder to detect, impossible if you are using the wrong equipment and in the wrong range; such as what you are doing.

If you wish to learn about how to scientifically detect earthquakes of "all magnitudes" and from great distances before they strike, then check out my videos

[link to www.youtube.com]

Earthquakes are easy to detect before they strike using piezoseismology.

I've got to go my friend, but I'll be back on this site late tonight or tomorrow sometime if you have any questions.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hi El Quisqueyano,

I also have access to this set up up in the NW Italy Mountains. No Noise for it is remote location;

The electric field comes by 2 meters floating electric field antenna, with an ADA low noise receiver.
The magnetic component comes from a 1m squared loop, 24 turns of AWG12 copper wire, with a low noise preamplifier. The circuit is similar to the EasyLoop but with an AD797 operational amplifier.

I use this one mostly, It is the most reliable seismic monitoring station.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
LOL.....I was on the wrong thread.

Morning El Q!
 Quoting: Madigan

Good morning. Still grey here in Ohio. Been grey for 2 moths now. How are things in your neck of the woods?
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 12:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpcool2cool thread
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1349539

Thanks.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
The schumann resonance isn't that hard to detect.

[link to basharspacetimeantenna.wordpress.com]

Earthquake precursors are a lot harder to detect, impossible if you are using the wrong equipment and in the wrong range; such as what you are doing.

If you wish to learn about how to scientifically detect earthquakes of "all magnitudes" and from great distances before they strike, then check out my videos

[link to www.youtube.com]

Earthquakes are easy to detect before they strike using piezoseismology.

I've got to go my friend, but I'll be back on this site late tonight or tomorrow sometime if you have any questions.

How can I set up an Piezoseismic System?
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
18:17 UTC time 35 very intense thumps heard on ELF below 10Hz.

I think this one will be a quake and large on the scale.

Will post a screenshot of event as it unfolded.

Here is the screenshot;

[link to imageshack.us]

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 05/19/2011 02:32 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will post a screenshot of event as it unfolded;

Be Back With Screenshot...

How many "thumps" do you usually get for.....oh, say....a 3.0 ?

What do the thumps indicate?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1349539
United States
05/19/2011 02:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

i keep thinking the new madrid. and i think you are going to be hearing plenty of action leading up to it.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post

Not sure of the thumps yet. If it is seismic it will be significant.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

My guess is the thumps are Intense Static discharge from precursor to Earthquake. IMHO. From what I have gathered so far.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 02:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Would be amazing if you could narrow down a location.

Keep on....you'll get better. hf
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok. Just got in and as soon as i turned everything on I notice a significant signal,but this one was the shock wave of the precursor so I am guessing this one will pop up on Seismic server a lot sooner than 2 to 3 hours time. I saw the shock wave at 16:00 UTC time. Looked pretty significant. Could be a damaging quake.

The 16:00 UTC signals turned out to be these;

Thursday May 19 2011, 17:32:29 UTC 68 minutes ago Nevada 1.8 5.2 Detail
Thursday May 19 2011, 17:30:25 UTC 70 minutes ago Nevada 2.4 5.1 Detail
Thursday May 19 2011, 17:23:50 UTC 77 minutes ago Nevada 3.1 5.5 Detail
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 04:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
20:00 UTC time, Distinct strong signal. Could be significant quake.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 04:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Would be amazing if you could narrow down a location.

Keep on....you'll get better. hf

Yes that is my goal. TPTB have access to this info. I will too. Hopefully.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will post a screenshot of event as it unfolded.

Here is the screenshot;

[link to imageshack.us]

Thursday May 19 2011, 20:15:23 UTC 78 minutes ago western Turkey 6.0 4.6 Detail

2 hours prior!!