Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,541 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 234,497
Pageviews Today: 378,632Threads Today: 127Posts Today: 1,987
04:52 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1390126
United States
05/20/2011 12:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

That Seismic server has been down for a better part of today. I wonder why?
radiexa

User ID: 1375502
Japan
05/20/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Yeah, we felt it here, strong and clear lol.. Wow, better get prepared if anything happens again then uhoh..that would be within 30 min. more or less then.. I'll tell you if I feel anything hehehe.. thanks and take care!
 Quoting: radiexa

Were you aware of my post of the 21:48 UTC Time before that 6.0 hit you guys? Or had you not logged into GLP today?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

I was a little around here, but I saw your thread earlier so that post wasn't still there. A little while after the 6.0 hit us, I entered here again to check if there were any post about this one, and it was indeed but I got confused about the time so that's why I thought it was the other one lol..

Well the fact your still here and in a cheery mood tells me your fine. Like i said before, My heart goes out to you and your people. Namaste. I admire you guy's courage through these trying times.

Stay safe and stay tuned.

Hehehe like I told you, I was soo confuse about the times, lol, actually we have 13 hours difference with you and not 12 like I thought, sorry about that ;P.. Now I know.. well I hope the last signal you heard won't hit us! lol but I'll be tuned anyway.. thank you and stay safe too! afro
"I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago". E.A.Poe
Stark

User ID: 1391096
United States
05/20/2011 01:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
What's the earth prone area?

Also, is your setup a radio receiver? Like ham? I ask out of curiosity to make one and also, that would mean you could track the signals right? I mean I'm not an expert, but you can't track the source for these signal wether they are man made or natural. Is this how you are getting your areas of predictions? Idk how open you are about what you have going on....
 Quoting: Stark

I'm tapped into an antenna array set up for seismic monitoring. I also have a set up of my own to compare and track source of signal from 3 different stations. I am trying to more or less triangulate source of signal by the time it takes the signal to reach each station. It is like a HAM radio set up but in the 1 Hz to 10 Hz range. ELF range. Combined with some on the Upper scale in kHz for a distinctive sound around those frequencies. You get what are precursor Quake Signals. The sound is also important cause it can tell you whether it's quarts or stone based. Good info when trying to triangulate. Signals that low and that strong in electrical magnetic strength could not be man made. Severe Lighting storm and or Solar Storm but not man made. IMHO

Wow, thanks! You mind if I keep prying you about it? I'm not debunking or trying to work an angle, I'm legitimately intrigued.

Does this setup require a license ( not even gunna ask if you have one or not ;)) ? Just wanna know first and foremost just incase I find myself getting another hobby lol it would discourage me .

Do you have a source where I could learn more? I don't wanna derail your thread with questions about the setup.

I thought seismographer read from sensors in the ground, not radiowaves? Or is that an old way? Read: is your method the norm (however lowbudget or simplified/small it may be) or is it an experimental method? Does it have a name?

I don't know alot about earthquake monitoring, but I paid attention in science class! Just didn't ever start researching earthquakes until I found this sites, and morsel your threads..andbof course the new Madrid happenings! IIRC, I started paying attention to because of your research haha.
Stark

United States
05/20/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also what is the earth prone area you mentioned a bit ago? Did I miss something?
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
01:45 UTC, 21:44EST got a strong signal on ELF. Very significant and strong signal. Could be in the areas of 6+ magnitude. IMHO South America, All of west coast and Western pacific should be on alert for this one here within the next 3 hours.

Turned out to be this;

Friday May 20 2011, 04:39:00 UTC 24 minutes ago southeast of Easter Island 4.9 10.5 Detail
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Also what is the earth prone area you mentioned a bit ago? Did I miss something?

I meant Earthquake Prone Area.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Also, is your setup a radio receiver? Like ham? I ask out of curiosity to make one and also, that would mean you could track the signals right? I mean I'm not an expert, but you can't track the source for these signal wether they are man made or natural. Is this how you are getting your areas of predictions? Idk how open you are about what you have going on....

I'm tapped into an antenna array set up for seismic monitoring. I also have a set up of my own to compare and track source of signal from 3 different stations. I am trying to more or less triangulate source of signal by the time it takes the signal to reach each station. It is like a HAM radio set up but in the 1 Hz to 10 Hz range. ELF range. Combined with some on the Upper scale in kHz for a distinctive sound around those frequencies. You get what are precursor Quake Signals. The sound is also important cause it can tell you whether it's quarts or stone based. Good info when trying to triangulate. Signals that low and that strong in electrical magnetic strength could not be man made. Severe Lighting storm and or Solar Storm but not man made. IMHO

Wow, thanks! You mind if I keep prying you about it? I'm not debunking or trying to work an angle, I'm legitimately intrigued.

Does this setup require a license ( not even gunna ask if you have one or not ;)) ? Just wanna know first and foremost just incase I find myself getting another hobby lol it would discourage me .

Do you have a source where I could learn more? I don't wanna derail your thread with questions about the setup.

I thought seismographer read from sensors in the ground, not radiowaves? Or is that an old way? Read: is your method the norm (however lowbudget or simplified/small it may be) or is it an experimental method? Does it have a name?

I don't know alot about earthquake monitoring, but I paid attention in science class! Just didn't ever start researching earthquakes until I found this sites, and morsel your threads..andbof course the new Madrid happenings! IIRC, I started paying attention to because of your research haha.

No license is required. Just a lot of time staring into a computer screen to keep track of precursor signals live instead of going through them later.

Start with this site here, detailed info on Earthquake precursor signals on ELF;
[link to www.elfradgroup.com]

The ground sensors give you info on Earthquakes as they occur. I don't need to know an Earthquake happened while it is happening. I'd like to have a heads up so people can prepare. Earthquake pressure creates electrical discharge from the build up, that electrical discharge bounces up and down via our Ionosphere, bouncing North and South in a wave. The quake itself creates electrical energy and vibration. The electrical discharge of the quake itself comes in more noticeable. That is the Shock wave. The first signal is considered the Pulse. The shock wave is what you see on seismographs.

This method is in it's infancy right now as far as the general populace is concerned. I am sure TPTB have had this technology for a very long time now. It is a very simple way of getting a heads up on quakes, 3 hours worth of a heads up.

As far as what antenna array I am tapped into, well I am not ready to disclose that info. wink
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
01:45 UTC, 21:44EST got a strong signal on ELF. Very significant and strong signal. Could be in the areas of 6+ magnitude. IMHO South America, All of west coast and Western pacific should be on alert for this one here within the next 3 hours.

These also go with this time;

Friday May 20 2011, 04:51:45 UTC 27 minutes ago northwestern Sakha, Russia 4.9 14.9 Detail
Friday May 20 2011, 04:39:00 UTC 40 minutes ago southeast of Easter Island 4.9 10.5 Detail
Stark

United States
05/20/2011 01:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

No license is required. Just a lot of time staring into a computer screen to keep track of precursor signals live instead of going through them later.

Start with this site here, detailed info on Earthquake precursor signals on ELF;

The ground sensors give you info on Earthquakes as they occur. I don't need to know an Earthquake happened while it is happening. I'd like to have a heads up so people can prepare. Earthquake pressure creates electrical discharge from the build up, that electrical discharge bounces up and down via our Ionosphere, bouncing North and South in a wave. The quake itself creates electrical energy and vibration. The electrical discharge of the quake itself comes in more noticeable. That is the Shock wave. The first signal is considered the Pulse. The shock wave is what you see on seismographs.

This method is in it's infancy right now as far as the general populace is concerned. I am sure TPTB have had this technology for a very long time now. It is a very simple way of getting a heads up on quakes, 3 hours worth of a heads up.

As far as what antenna array I am tapped into, well I am not ready to disclose that info. wink

Keep in touch ;)

I appreciate the crash course. It actually makes alotta sense the way you put it. So is the theory behind harp that they are basically just transmitting more powerful waves than you are receiving?( In a nutshell)
Or am I Wayyy off?
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very intense signal at 04:15 UTC-00:15 EST. This one was very noticeable and possibly large magnitude quake. I advise all who are viewing this that are in an Earthquake Prone area to be on alert and prepared for the next 3 hours. Will report back with USGS site results from this signal.

These are for the 04:15UTC/00:15EST signals mentioned above;

Friday May 20 2011, 05:16:45 UTC 31 minutes ago Volcano Islands, Japan region 4.9 48.4 Detail
Friday May 20 2011, 05:16:40 UTC 31 minutes ago Southern Alaska 2.6 100.0 Detail
Friday May 20 2011, 05:16:40 UTC 31 minutes ago Southern Alaska 2.6 100.0 Detail
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 01:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Keep in touch ;)

I appreciate the crash course. It actually makes alotta sense the way you put it. So is the theory behind harp that they are basically just transmitting more powerful waves than you are receiving?( In a nutshell)
Or am I Wayyy off?

You can see HAARP when it Transmits. HAARP transmits various signals at different frequencies for different purposes, each according to their purpose. My thought is that they are transmitting Some kind of Brain Waves that are parked next to The Schumann Resonance so as to hide in the shadow of it. Everyone would think it's just Schumann. IMHO

And your welcome.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Very intense signal at 04:15 UTC-00:15 EST. This one was very noticeable and possibly large magnitude quake. I advise all who are viewing this that are in an Earthquake Prone area to be on alert and prepared for the next 3 hours. Will report back with USGS site results from this signal.

Friday May 20 2011, 05:16:45 UTC 31 minutes ago Volcano Islands, Japan region 4.9 48.4 Detail

This is my last Observation for the night. Gonna hit the sack. I advise every one in Earthquake Prone areas to keep an escape plan in mind and be very weary. There were still a few strong signals that i noticed but didn't jot down cause I am going to bed.

Be vigilant folks.
Geophysical Events

User ID: 1389806
Taiwan
05/20/2011 03:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
radiexa

User ID: 1375502
Japan
05/20/2011 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

This is my last Observation for the night. Gonna hit the sack. I advise every one in Earthquake Prone areas to keep an escape plan in mind and be very weary. There were still a few strong signals that i noticed but didn't jot down cause I am going to bed.

Be vigilant folks.

WOW OP! I was sleeping until now, but I felt another EQ minutes ago so I woke to post here.
Before I slept, I calculed the time you said you caught this signal and the +3 hours until an EQ hit. So, here, it was going to be about 16.15 hours approximately. I went to sleep, and woke up with this EQ:
MAP 5.3 2011/05/20 07:28:48 37.430 141.544 38.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN (16.28 hs Japan time)
Great catch OP! I'm very impressed! When I woke up, I ask my bf what time it was, so when I knew I remembered about your post and started to tell him about the work you are doing here.. I'm so excited lol.. SmileyWink Keep up with the great work there!! +1000000!!
"I have no faith in human perfectability. I think that human exertion will have no appreciable effect upon humanity. Man is now only more active - not more happy - nor more wise, than he was 6000 years ago". E.A.Poe
PhotonTransporterBeam​

User ID: 1386620
India
05/20/2011 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
great work OP!
clappa bookmarked!
Ye Brahmand sirf "ek" soch ki upaj hai|(It only took "an" idea to create this Universe)!
:doom: Its here!
Now GLPians will make everything else wait!
(from getting pinned)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1391822
Mexico
05/20/2011 09:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Take a look
Thread: 5/19/2011 -- BREAKING NEWS! SCIENCE SCANDAL! 8.4 magnitude Libya CONFIRMED -- official COVER UP !
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok Folks. Some really strange things occurring to the Schumann Resonance. It's been sounding like it is getting shorted out. I checked all Solar Activity sites and all seems normal, so what could be causing our Earth's Natural Resonance to act up?

Anyways at 14:10UTC/1010EST caught very distinct and intense signal over ELF. Could be significant. Middle East Possibly Turkey. Just a hunch here. I know the signal was very Intense and very Low and lasted for a good amount of time. That Schumann Resonance anomaly lasted for like 1 1/2 minute.

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 05/20/2011 11:58 AM
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

Be vigilant folks.

WOW OP! I was sleeping until now, but I felt another EQ minutes ago so I woke to post here.
Before I slept, I calculated the time you said you caught this signal and the +3 hours until an EQ hit. So, here, it was going to be about 16:15JST hours approximately. I went to sleep, and woke up with this EQ:
MAP 5.3 2011/05/20 07:28:48 37.430 141.544 38.5 NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN (16.28 hs Japan time)
Great catch OP! I'm very impressed! When I woke up, I ask my bf what time it was, so when I knew I remembered about your post and started to tell him about the work you are doing here.. I'm so excited lol.. SmileyWink Keep up with the great work there!! +1000000!!

Namaste. Thank you. I am glad I can be of help to you guys, only like 4500 miles away. Stay Safe,Stay Alert and Stay Tuned.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
great work OP!
clappa bookmarked!
 Quoting: PhotonTransporterBeam

Thank you.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

Take a look
Thread: 5/19/2011 -- BREAKING NEWS! SCIENCE SCANDAL! 8.4 magnitude Libya CONFIRMED -- official COVER UP !
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1391822

Hey thanks for the link. Interesting. I knew it was shut down for a reason. I wasn't up tracking yet If that Libyan Signal came across ELF. So I wouldn't have seen it.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
14:35UTC/10:35EST Signal seen on ELF range for possible 3 to 4 magnitude. Could be Pacific Plate Region and or South America.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 11:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok Folks. Some really strange things occurring to the Schumann Resonance. It's been sounding like it is getting shorted out. I checked all Solar Activity sites and all seems normal, so what could be causing our Earth's Natural Resonance to act up?

Anyways at 14:10UTC/1010EST caught very distinct and intense signal over ELF. Could be significant. Middle East Possibly Turkey. Just a hunch here. I know the signal was very Intense and very Low and lasted for a good amount of time. That Schumann Resonance anomaly lasted for like 1 1/2 minute.

Turned out to be Turkey;

2011-05-20 15:41:23.811min ago 40.20 N 27.71 E 12 2.6 WESTERN TURKEY
2011-05-20 15:35:45.017min ago 39.12 N 29.00 E 10 3.6 WESTERN TURKEY

Will most likely have a few more aftershocks for that signal at 14:10UTC.

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 05/20/2011 11:59 AM
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 12:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Might have to bare with me today folks. Lot's of lighting activity where the antenna arrays are located so might not be very reliable today but I will certainly try. Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1293731
United States
05/20/2011 12:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a pimp OP.

Thank you.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 12:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a pimp OP.

Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1293731

Your welcome. I have to get some work done here be back in 2 hours time. So I won't be tracking here in that time. Sorry guys.

Stay Tuned.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 02:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a pimp OP.

Thank you.

Your welcome. I have to get some work done here be back in 2 hours time. So I won't be tracking here in that time. Sorry guys.

Stay Tuned.

Ok. I am back and will start monitoring as of now.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 02:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
You're a pimp OP.

Thank you.

Stay Tuned.

Ok. I am back and will start monitoring as of now.

Looks like things were relatively quiet while I was away. So I am expecting some action, kind of like the calm before the storm.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
05/20/2011 03:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
19:10 UTC/ 15:10 EST Fairly noticeable signal, possible 3 to 4 magnitude. Could be aftershocks to Turkey or Japan region.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1392455
United States
05/20/2011 05:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
19:10 UTC/ 15:10 EST Fairly noticeable signal, possible 3 to 4 magnitude. Could be aftershocks to Turkey or Japan region.

Turned out to be Turkey Aftershocks;

2011-05-20 21:13:13.322min ago 39.11 N 29.11 E 7 2.8 WESTERN TURKEY
2011-05-20 20:59:36.325min ago 39.07 N 28.98 E 7 2.9 WESTERN TURKEY
2011-05-20 20:56:44.028min ago 39.13 N 29.05 E 8 3.5

Write on with the magnitude. This is fascinating.

Last Edited by El Quisqueyano on 05/20/2011 05:38 PM
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 1392455
United States
05/20/2011 05:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
It's been relatively quiet for like 3 hours now. Nothing to really report accept for some 1 and 2 magnitudes here and there. But i won't be reporting those any longer. I was just using them for reference.