Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,667 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 62,352
Pageviews Today: 130,572Threads Today: 78Posts Today: 1,069
01:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2123259
United States
10/05/2012 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Interesting article: 'Silent Earthquakes' Ripple Under Cascadia

[link to www.kuow.org]
Earth Cries

User ID: 1035363
United States
10/05/2012 07:11 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Good bit of movement this evening.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 07:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 2.9 - NEVADA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

USGS upgraded this one to a 3.3.

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/05/2012 07:54 PM
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
10/05/2012 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting article: 'Silent Earthquakes' Ripple Under Cascadia

[link to www.kuow.org]
 Quoting: Jazzed4Jesus

Jazzed--I've been trying to research this on and off for several months....it's called "episodic tremor and slip". It is associated with subduction zones. I came across it when I was researching "booms". I am wondering if this may be occurring either along NMSZ or as part of craton movement or both.

[link to www.nrcan.gc.ca]
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Earth Cries

United States
10/05/2012 09:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 4.8 - SVALBARD REGION

Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/06/2012 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Have a great day!

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1253102
United States
10/06/2012 07:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Situation down here going from bad to worse.

Officials: High levels of gas in water wells by sinkhole — Potential health risk, fire/explosion — Immediate remediation needed — “Heed evacuation orders”

[link to enenews.com]

So far this morning the seismo at Bayou Corne has not updated.

AkivaJeff

User ID: 19183578
United States
10/06/2012 08:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
GOOD MORNING!
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 24596304
United States
10/06/2012 09:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
greatdaybug
Earth Cries

User ID: 1253102
United States
10/06/2012 10:07 AM

Report Abusive Post
OMG look at the seismo from Belle Rose, La. Close to the sinkhole.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
10/06/2012 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bump for later viewing.
:Harrelson:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2123259
United States
10/06/2012 05:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
More doom to consider: Apocalypse in the Gulf: Could a Sinkhole Swallow the Deepwater Horizon Well -- And BP?

[link to www.cbsnews.com]

Imagine all that oil running back up the Mississippi. All the NMSZ would need is a match.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
total of 15 M3+ in past 24 hours but...

Not a single one in the last 12 hours.

Seem strange to you?

Last Edited by AkivaJeff on 10/06/2012 06:23 PM
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Earth Cries

User ID: 991732
United States
10/06/2012 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post

Seem strange to you?

Quoting: AkivaJeff

Awful quiet. Makes me jumpy.

AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 06:54 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seem strange to you?

Awful quiet. Makes me jumpy.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

I went back and counted 12 hour periods for the past 7 days. The lowest M3+ count for a 12 hour period is 8. The highest is 23.

The last 12 hours = 0.

I think this is VERY strange and ominous

Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY M2.5 + EQ in last 12 hours have been in Alaska, Hawaii, and CALIFORNIA! for a total of 5. (should be 20 or more)
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The ONLY M2.5 + EQ in last 12 hours have been in Alaska, Hawaii, and CALIFORNIA! for a total of 5. (should be 20 or more)

Finally a 4.1 in Chile
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
2.6 in CA

Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
TheTruthWorker

User ID: 14354297
United States
10/06/2012 07:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bug
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 08:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think it is unusual that nearly ALL of the recent activity is along the North and West Pacific Plate. Absolutely nothing on the East side.

wtf
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/06/2012 10:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
4.6 in Tonga. Maybe we'll get back to normal?
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
10/06/2012 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sunday October 7 2012, 02:32:06 UTC 55 minutes ago Komandorskiye Ostrova, Russia region 4.4 25.4 USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

2012-10-07 03:14:22 5.2 18.57°N 121.07°E 10 A Luzon, Philippines

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
AKObserver

User ID: 2264836
United States
10/07/2012 02:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Hi All!
Had to take a trip up the road past Glennallen, AK went past the HARRP facility and saw a lot of military people in Glennallen with 4 empty tractor trailers wonder what had been on them road into facility has had a lot of recent traffic could tell by all the ruts. Rockslides closed the roads in 3 places on the way up on the way back saw rocks as big as TV's that had come down and bounced across the highway just got through the pass had to pull over for an ambulance found out when I got home a rock fell on someone's car with several passengers! Praying they will be OK. Just had a weird feeling when I was driving through there. Spent the night at Meier's Lake Roadhouse it's haunted! but...that's another story...Took some pictures of a Mountain Goat will put it on here as soon as I download everything. Hope everyone is safe hugs

Saw that earthquake in Russia same place as 6 days ago [link to en.wikipedia.org]
Komandorskiye ostrova (Russian) ... The geologic origins are long-extinct volcanoes on the edge of the Pacific and North American Hmmmm....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25113068
Portugal
10/07/2012 06:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
M 5.6 - LUZON, PHILIPPINES - 2012-10-07 03:14:24 UTC M 4.7 - SAMOA ISLANDS REGION - 2012-10-07 07:38:46 UTC
M 5.4 - NEW BRITAIN REGION, P.N.G. - 2012-10-07 08:36:37 UTC [link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/07/2012 08:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/07/2012 10:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning TinyTrink and all!

Nice to see the EQ count is closer to normal (a little high) than it was last night.

On this site I set the age to 0.0 to .5 days (12 hours) and the magnitude size to 3.0 to 10.

The average is about 13 EQ. The range is typically from 8 to 23 during any 12 hour period. Right now it is at 21 so it is on the high side with alot of activity. This is a good interactive link that I use alot.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
AkivaJeff

United States
10/07/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Glad to see the 12 hour M3+ count is at 17. I get disturbed when it goes to ZERO or if it goes above 25. I know that when we get a "Major" it goes up for a while because of aftershocks. The "zero" worries me more. I don't have answers, only observations. They may or may not connect with others but I will put them out there, none the less. Peace to all, Great thread.
Life is short...
But it's WIDE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25134541
Portugal
10/07/2012 03:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
more that 6 hours without a quake??? [link to www.emsc-csem.org]
AKObserver

United States
10/07/2012 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
more that 6 hours without a quake??? [link to www.emsc-csem.org]
 Quoting: Luisport

Not Good! I hope something isn't back building...too quiet...
AKObserver

United States
10/07/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Quoting: Tiny Trink

hi Hi Trink! Thanks for the news! I see the Mat Valley made it again we have so much flooding and rockslides going on it is pouring here again day 5. Thank you for posting this every day. hugs