Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,477 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 193,430
Pageviews Today: 322,227Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,918
04:45 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

AKObserver

User ID: 2264836
United States
10/10/2012 06:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Dett posted that, but i have been watching haarp for a long time, and have done the comparisons and seen the haarp charts days before major eq's and i will say that 2.5 is a nasty reading...usually about 2-3 days after the reading starts, large eq's or other natural nasties do occur.
Peace
thank you 88
Thank you Dett for posting chart hugs
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/10/2012 06:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
hi Hya Dett! So glad to see you and 88 I missed you guys. I sent you some karma hugs but forgot to sign some of them so if you are wondering who sent with the :) it was me! :hf:
 Quoting: AKObserver

Thanks AKO hf .. Hopefully everything is ok now in AK! :)
 Quoting: dettro99

Yes for right now it FINALLY stopped raining! Flooding is subsiding and everyone is racing to make repairs before snow flies it's 40 tonight calling for freezing overnight temps next week but it sure was nice to see the sun shine today. I got some bizarre cloud pics today how do you post pics on here? TY :)

Hi AK ~ hi

Here is info on posting pics you requested.

Thread: GLPFAQ How do I post pictures in a thread?

hugs

Much Love,
Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 1015394
United States
10/10/2012 07:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, Quake Friends.
This one happened early this morning.

3.9 2012/10/10 04:19:29 45.654 -73.229 9.9 ST. LAWRENCE VALLEY REG., QUEBEC, CANADA

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Those in that area always set my alarms off for some reason.
hf
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/10/2012 07:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

3.9 2012/10/10 04:19:29 45.654 -73.229 9.9 ST. LAWRENCE VALLEY REG., QUEBEC, CANADA

hf
 Quoting: Earth Cries

North American Craton
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 08:00 AM

Report Abusive Post
Gov’t experts now admitting “crude oil” is what’s in giant sinkhole, not diesel — Oil likely coming up side of salt dome

[link to enenews.com]

More info may come out later this morning. They had a briefing last night.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 08:08 AM

Report Abusive Post

hf

North American Craton
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Morning, El Q.
Was just thinking about the Craton and what effect the sinkhole could have on it if there was some kind of major shifting or collapse of the salt domes. Could that set it off?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3003376
United States
10/10/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Global has reverted back to the VA quakes day again. I've cleared history and cache and all that and it's still not updating.
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
10/10/2012 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi Hya Dett! So glad to see you and 88 I missed you guys. I sent you some karma hugs but forgot to sign some of them so if you are wondering who sent with the :) it was me! :hf:

Yes for right now it FINALLY stopped raining! Flooding is subsiding and everyone is racing to make repairs before snow flies it's 40 tonight calling for freezing overnight temps next week but it sure was nice to see the sun shine today. I got some bizarre cloud pics today how do you post pics on here? TY :)

Hi AK ~ hi

hugs

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

HI AKO,
Would love to see those pictures if and when you get the chance. No worries if you dont.

hf
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 08:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
More info from the DNR.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/10/2012 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

North American Craton

Morning, El Q.
Was just thinking about the Craton and what effect the sinkhole could have on it if there was some kind of major shifting or collapse of the salt domes. Could that set it off?

I'm thinking GOM oil spill, Louisiana sink hole and North American Craton on the move again are all connected. IMHO.
MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/10/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

hf

North American Craton

Morning, El Q.

I'm thinking GOM oil spill, Louisiana sink hole and North American Craton on the move again are all connected. IMHO.

Sure does look that way, doesn't it?!!
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi AK ~ hi

hugs

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

HI AKO,
Would love to see those pictures if and when you get the chance. No worries if you dont.

hf
 Quoting: MamaHasAwakened

hi Hi Mama Hi Trink! Thank you for the tutorial I have to send pics from my phone I will get them on here. I am supposed to be sleeping have a big conference today but couldn't so I got back up and jumped on here til my alarm goes off in an hour lol I'll get them on here Much Love hugs
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 08:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ug Oh!
Wednesday October 10 2012, 12:19:50 UTC 34 minutes ago Costa Rica 5.8 60.0 CSEM-EMSC Feed Detail
Wednesday October 10 2012, 12:19:47 UTC 34 minutes ago Costa Rica 5.8 35.3 USGS Feed Detail
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 08:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
Global has reverted back to the VA quakes day again. I've cleared history and cache and all that and it's still not updating.
 Quoting: Rev Mikey13

hi Mine's working on laptop but phone has VA quakes Did you clear everything and restart? I had to do it twice one day
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3003376
United States
10/10/2012 09:02 AM
Report Abusive Post

hi Mine's working on laptop but phone has VA quakes Did you clear everything and restart? I had to do it twice one day

I did when it first happened. I'll try again.
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:04 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys,
I lost the link to the map of the NA Craton. Anyone have it? Would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Here's today's predictions
Next 48 hours earthquake predictions (based on real-time statistics):

ZONE, COUNTRY PROBABILITY % COMMENTS / OBSERVATIONS
AFGHANISTAN 0.3701236213 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
ALGERIA 0.8501849515 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
BANDA SEA 0.4359233763 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
CALIFORNIA 1.0174627944 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
CANADA 0.500062797 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
COSTA RICA 0.4566460264 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
FIJI 0.4664942957 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
GREECE 0.5050471737 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
INDONESIA 2.1290604441 % Pay attention in this zone for the next 48 hours
MOLUCCA SEA 0.4252744922 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
NEW ZEALAND 0.4923754408 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
OKLAHOMA 0.3701236213 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
PHILIPPINES 0.4922519543 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
SANDWICH ISLANDS 0.3701236213 % Low seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
VIRGIN ISLANDS 1.4804944852 % Moderate seismic activity may occur for the next 48 hours
* Information in the table can be updated anytime due to the global seismic activity
* Probabilities are calculated with complex mathematics algorithms and are based on statistics and theory of probabilities of USGS data series
* Stay connected on World Earthquakes website to see our predictions for the next 48 hours in the world
[link to www.world-earthquakes.com]
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys,
I lost the link to the map of the NA Craton. Anyone have it? Would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

Here's the link for the wikipedia one all the others when I posted here came up with another website?? and a bunch of them say the domain name expired 10-09-2012? What's up with that? [link to en.wikipedia.org]

Last Edited by AKObserver on 10/10/2012 09:19 AM
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:17 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys,

Here's the link for the website that has a good one
[link to www.haters] sucks.com/forum/thread789176/pg22

Oops, link doesn't work. I found one, so thanks a bunch.
hf

AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys,

hf

I didn't post that? I don't know where it came from WEIRD...
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 09:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ug Oh!
We've got a buoy going off.
Station 56001 - Indian Ocean 1 - 1025km NW of Dampier
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
Look at the water level drop...
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys,

hf

I didn't post that? I don't know where it came from WEIRD...

That is weird. This happens a lot on this forum. Glad it didn't work. LOL

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 09:29 AM

Report Abusive Post
More Craton movement.

Magnitude 2.7 - OKLAHOMA CITY URBAN AREA, OKLAHOMA

AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 09:30 AM
Report Abusive Post

3km NW of Spencer, Oklahoma

2012-10-10 12:41:46

35.543°N

97.411°W

not showing on globalincidentmap
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
10/10/2012 09:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Much love from Texas, all. The first thing I do when I log into GLP is check this page. I've really got nothing of interest to add, though.
Bump!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
10/10/2012 09:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

Globalincident and GLP have been running so freaking slow for me the past couple of days. We even have Verizon Fios so it's not like it's bad service.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22290042
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 09:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012-10-09 12:48:09.6 50.47 N 4.71 E 378 mb 4.3 A ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM MSO

That's odd that only one station is reporting this. That's kinda decent for England. Can anyone confirm this? Did anyone feel it or was it in the water?

Whereabouts was it supposed to be? I'm in Cornwall & nothing here
hf
 Quoting: Elemental

In this map [link to www.seismo.co.me] it says that the quake happen N. of Bristol(?). At a depth of 378 km ,that was a deep quake, I dont think it was felt.

Hi Dettro hf
It was in greater Manchester, about 400 miles from here.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25292202
Russia
10/10/2012 09:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Tuesday August 23 2011, 17:51:03 UTC Virginia 5.9 1.0 Detail
Tuesday August 23 2011, 17:51:03 UTC Virginia 5.8 6.0 Detail
Tuesday August 23 2011, 17:51:03 UTC Virginia 5.8 6.0 Detail
MamaHasAwakened

United States
10/10/2012 09:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Globalincident and GLP have been running so freaking slow for me the past couple of days. We even have Verizon Fios so it's not like it's bad service.
 Quoting: Boudicca

Globalincident is down for me. Going back to Aug 23, 2011!
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
10/10/2012 09:47 AM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Boudicca

Here I thought it was my internet provider. Connections slow, Global down again, and just plain not working right. We're re-set router, done everything possible, still, things not working right. Sounds like something else going on and not just solar.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One