Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,399 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 594,564
Pageviews Today: 1,000,932Threads Today: 336Posts Today: 6,190
11:36 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3003376
United States
10/10/2012 09:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Global has reverted back to the VA quakes day again. I've cleared history and cache and all that and it's still not updating.
 Quoting: Rev Mikey13

hi Mine's working on laptop but phone has VA quakes Did you clear everything and restart? I had to do it twice one day
 Quoting: AKObserver

Globalincident and GLP have been running so freaking slow for me the past couple of days. We even have Verizon Fios so it's not like it's bad service.
 Quoting: Boudicca

Here I thought it was my internet provider. Connections slow, Global down again, and just plain not working right. We're re-set router, done everything possible, still, things not working right. Sounds like something else going on and not just solar.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Yea, I've done a complete clear and a disk clean and everything and it's still not updating.
AKObserver

User ID: 2264836
United States
10/10/2012 09:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Mine is working on laptop VA on phone but map is not showing this one 2.7

3km NW of Spencer, Oklahoma

2012-10-10 12:41:46

35.543°N

97.411°W

and now it looks like mine is down too I am getting the spinning blue orb of death...oh it came back up but no new quakes for 68 minutes??
Earth Cries

User ID: 1015394
United States
10/10/2012 10:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Wow we must be getting hit pretty good by the sun.

"Solar Storm Bakeout" is what I get when I go to HAARP site.

[link to www.haarpstatus.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4727082
United States
10/10/2012 10:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Global has reverted back to the VA quakes day again. I've cleared history and cache and all that and it's still not updating.
 Quoting: Rev Mikey13

hi Mine's working on laptop but phone has VA quakes Did you clear everything and restart? I had to do it twice one day

Globalincident and GLP have been running so freaking slow for me the past couple of days. We even have Verizon Fios so it's not like it's bad service.
 Quoting: Boudicca

Here I thought it was my internet provider. Connections slow, Global down again, and just plain not working right. We're re-set router, done everything possible, still, things not working right. Sounds like something else going on and not just solar.
 Quoting: whiteangel

Over the past week we've had to reset our router three times, and we still get kicked off the internet to 'local only'.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22290042
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Earth Cries

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does *solar storm bakeout* mean? I follow this thread avidly but post little due to my lack of knowledge on this subject. I'm studying though!
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 10:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Please excuse my ignorance, but what does *solar storm bakeout* mean? I follow this thread avidly but post little due to my lack of knowledge on this subject. I'm studying though!
 Quoting: Elemental

I'm not that good at explaining it, but basically we're getting hit by the ejecta from a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. There will probably be some neat auroras tonight up north.
Nin and the gang over at the solar thread can explain it much better.

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1339)
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 10:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
double post

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/10/2012 10:44 AM

AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

Yep Somethings up that's why all those readings I posted earlier are off the charts incoming geomagnetic storm of large proportion and duration and now the two earthquake websites are down? I'm thinking of you that sink hole is a scary situation and it seems like the good ol' boy network has been working hard to keep everything swept under the carpet for quite some time. I hope you get some reliable answers soon.hugs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22290042
United Kingdom
10/10/2012 10:49 AM
Report Abusive Post

I'm not that good at explaining it, but basically we're getting hit by the ejecta from a Coronal Mass Ejection from the sun. There will probably be some neat auroras tonight up north.

Thread: SOLAR WATCH * Huge X8.2 Flare Sept. 10, 2017! (Updated Daily) (Page 1339)

Thank you hf

Nin's thread is another logged to my favourites!
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 10:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

We've got some awesome aurora pics on website
[link to auroralovers.com] the one's from Prator Lake is where I live. Go to the time lapsed videos they are amazing on the right the dates and days have different photos there is also an auroralovers.com facebook page with tons of pics from around the world.
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 11:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Take a look at this now!

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Earthquakes are swarming in Alaska we've had a mess of em' so far today at least this website is working
[link to www.aeic.alaska.edu]

Last Edited by AKObserver on 10/10/2012 11:09 AM
Tiny Trink

User ID: 24908218
United States
10/10/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi everyone,

I found this today, I missed it a few days ago.

It is by the 2 min news guy SO and is a recap of the events for the past 99 days and what is coming this month as far as alignments and sunspots.

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 12:30 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oil ‘covering’ sinkhole area? (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 12:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
They have finished sinking the last relief well so I don't think this seismic activity can be blamed on that.

Seismo right at the sinkhole on LA 70.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

About 5 or 6 miles away at Belle Rose, I think.

Another one at Belle Rose.

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 10/10/2012 12:49 PM

SkinnyChic

User ID: 25313496
United States
10/10/2012 01:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
Mine is working on laptop VA on phone but map is not showing this one 2.7

3km NW of Spencer, Oklahoma

2012-10-10 12:41:46

35.543°N

97.411°W

and now it looks like mine is down too I am getting the spinning blue orb of death...oh it came back up but no new quakes for 68 minutes??

I am hearing my earthquake alarm on my computer ding 4 times now...but can't find any new information after the Oklahoma one! Can anyone else find the current info?
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
One link crashes every time I open it. My second one is only showing info. For yesterday. Global incident showing August 2011, and USGS last post is Oklahoma. wtf
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 01:06 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-10-10 16:56:40.208min ago 29.44 N 52.50 E 40 mb 5.2 SOUTHERN IRAN

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2123259
United States
10/10/2012 01:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 5.2
DateTime: Wednesday October 10 2012, 16:56:40 UTC
Region: Southern Iran
Depth: 40 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

ALREADY DOWNGRADED TO 4.8
SkinnyChic

United States
10/10/2012 01:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-10-10 16:56:40.208min ago 29.44 N 52.50 E 40 mb 5.2 SOUTHERN IRAN

Thanks! I am set for the computer to ding at 3.5 and above. So I see two recent on there that qualify....but that means I still have 2 unexplained notices...?
AKObserver

United States
10/10/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi Well Peeps...
I'm off to Anchorage and find it very disturbing neither earthquake website is working? What's up with that? I'll be checking on here from my phone when I get a chance and believe you me any rumbling I'll be outta there, in my car and down the road so fast it will make everyone's head spin. Wish I could work from home today but duty calls. Have a wonderful day wherever you are 'I'll be back' and I will post those cloud pics as soon as I get in! I didn't forget Mama and EC.lol. hugs
SkinnyChic

User ID: 25317073
United States
10/10/2012 02:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
Global incident map back!
Earth Cries

User ID: 1009490
United States
10/10/2012 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
State Scientists: Crude oil may be penetrating aquifer around giant sinkhole — Contamination of aquifer is certainly being looked at… that’s all I can say (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Water Line Issues

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 25210489
United States
10/10/2012 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
State Scientists: Crude oil may be penetrating aquifer around giant sinkhole — Contamination of aquifer is certainly being looked at… that’s all I can say (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Water Line Issues

Oh boy, that's one concerning anomaly.
Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 06:35 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to enenews.com]

Water Line Issues

Oh boy, that's one concerning anomaly.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

It sure is El Q. I hope they test it because they can tell if it is coming from the DWH site by the composition of the oil.
And, I find it awfully spooky that there hasn't been an eq over a 3 since the 5.2 in Iran around noon today.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 07:13 PM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 5.4 - SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Finally we have one.

Earth Cries

United States
10/10/2012 07:24 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nation tells Jindal to expand La. sinkhole evacuation area

Giving heart-wrenching reasons, over 150 people from across the nation are telling Gov. Bobby Jindal to expand the Bayou Corne sinkhole mandatory evacuation area, more people than initially hoped, human rights defender Alicia Heilig told Deborah Dupré Monday...

[link to www.examiner.com]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14558106
Australia
10/10/2012 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
there was 2.

Type: Earthquake
52 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Wednesday October 10 2012, 23:03:50 UTC
Region: South Sandwich Islands region
Depth: 57.1 km
Source: USGS Feed

Type: Earthquake
67 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.4
DateTime: Wednesday October 10 2012, 22:49:35 UTC
Region: South Sandwich Islands Region
Depth: 55 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

dettro99

User ID: 9732769
United States
10/10/2012 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012-10-11 01:07:55 5.0 4.85°S 134.15°E 10 A Irian Jaya Region, Indonesia

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Desert Drifter
User ID: 25338759
United States
10/10/2012 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Project Haarp Activated Detected Around Dc Earthquake-guest Article

[link to www.scribd.com]
dettro99

User ID: 9732769
United States
10/10/2012 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
They just added this quake

Thursday October 11 2012, 00:17:38 UTC 74 minutes ago near the coast of central Peru 4.2 49.0 USGS Feed