Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,306 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,026,755
Pageviews Today: 1,841,707Threads Today: 800Posts Today: 14,111
08:51 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27656182
Portugal
11/13/2012 07:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Type: Earthquake
12 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2.5
DateTime: Tuesday November 13 2012, 12:13:08 UTC
Region: Washington
Depth: 10.7 km
Source: USGS Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com] Preliminary Earthquake Report

Volcano Location Type Last eruption Distance Deatils
Glacier Peak State of Washington, USA Stratovolcano 29.77 km
Earth Cries

User ID: 26748551
United States
11/13/2012 07:54 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
2012-11-13 12:12:08.740min ago 4.89 S 103.02 E 67 mb 4.6 SOUTHERN SUMATRA, INDONESIA

2012-11-13 12:13:18.039min ago 16.67 S 175.75 W 176 mb 4.8 TONGA

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 27661646
United States
11/13/2012 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello hi EQ Team, So much going on. Stay safe everyone. Good to hear from you AKO hf.

Peace.

6.0 2012/11/13 04:31:27 -45.744 -77.142 9.7 OFF THE COAST OF AISEN, CHILE

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: dettro99 9732769

hf
Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 08:46 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-13 12:42:50.01hr 02min ago 0.19 N 122.22 E 155 mb 4.3 MINAHASA, SULAWESI, INDONESIA

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 08:48 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude 3.4 - NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27663178
Portugal
11/13/2012 08:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
8 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3.4
DateTime: Tuesday November 13 2012, 13:40:05 UTC
Region: Northern California
Depth: 0.9 km
Source: USGS Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 08:56 AM

Report Abusive Post
Remember those "explosions" in the English Channel yesterday?

Now we have this.

2012-11-13 13:45:35.608min ago 50.14 N 0.83 E 2 ML 3.1 ENGLISH CHANNEL

AKObserver

User ID: 27648262
United States
11/13/2012 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello hi EQ Team, So much going on. Stay safe everyone. Good to hear from you AKO hf.

Peace.

hf
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

hi Hi ELQ! hf you stay safe too!
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 09:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Peace.

hf
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

hi Hi ELQ! hf you stay safe too!
 Quoting: AKObserver

hf
AKObserver

United States
11/13/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post

Now we have this.

Quoting: Earth Cries

hi Morning EC! hf
Did they ever figure out what those were?
Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 09:40 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-13 14:34:28.001min ago 38.47 N 26.46 E 10 ML 4.0 NEAR THE COAST OF WESTERN TURKEY

Quakes are getting bigger in Turkey. Been shaking a lot for several days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 09:42 AM

Report Abusive Post

Now we have this.

hi Morning EC! hf
Did they ever figure out what those were?

Hi, AK. I don't think they did. They have been removed from the quake list at [link to quakes.bgs.ac.uk]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27663178
Portugal
11/13/2012 10:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
12 mSevere Studios‏@severestudios

RT @weathernetwork: British Columbia announces new tsunami warning system: [link to www.theweathernetwork.com]
AKObserver

United States
11/13/2012 12:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
We just finished this website and I thought some of you would like to see the awe inspiring beauty of Alaska that we are privy too.

I present-The Whales of Hoonah,Alaska-Misty Bay Lodge
On the home page we have hydrophone recordings if you click on them you can hear the whale songs

There are pages of Whale and Bear photos, videos, a candid eagle slide show and other wildlife videos and photos including a precious baby deer.

The community of Hoonah is located in Southeast,Alaska
Hoonah is a close-knit family-oriented place where people are friendly and caring. Some people call it “The Little City with the Big Heart.”
Hoonah has been the home of the Huna Tlingit since the last advance of the great ice masses into Glacier Bay, their ancestral homeland.

[link to www.mistybaylodge.com]

Enjoy! hf
Mahala

User ID: 27670073
United States
11/13/2012 01:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
We just finished this website and I thought some of you would like to see the awe inspiring beauty of Alaska that we are privy too.

On the home page we have hydrophone recordings if you click on them you can hear the whale songs

There are pages of Whale and Bear photos, videos, a candid eagle slide show and other wildlife videos and photos including a precious baby deer.

Hoonah is a close-knit family-oriented place where people are friendly and caring. Some people call it “The Little City with the Big Heart.”
Hoonah has been the home of the Huna Tlingit since the last advance of the great ice masses into Glacier Bay, their ancestral homeland.

Enjoy! hf

Very beautiful AK, thank you for sharing!hf
Vincent Price - “A man who limits his interests, limits his life.”
AKObserver

United States
11/13/2012 01:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Enjoy! hf

Quoting: Mahala

Thank you. I am glad you liked it we work very hard capturing all the elements when we are in the field so we can create images and videos that are worthy I wait for the 'ah ha' moments those are my favorites. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27674449
Portugal
11/13/2012 01:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
26 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Tuesday November 13 2012, 18:28:14 UTC
Region: Myanmar
Depth: 21.8 km
Mahala

United States
11/13/2012 02:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi

Enjoy! hf

Quoting: Mahala

Thank you. I am glad you liked it we work very hard capturing all the elements when we are in the field so we can create images and videos that are worthy I wait for the 'ah ha' moments those are my favorites. hf

I enjoy photography also and I live up in the hills surrounded by over 1000 acres not including our small littlhfe amount of acreage(10 acres). We have bear, elk, bobcat, cougar, and even a nesting pair of bald eagles that like to perch in our trees. I have about a couple dozen of 35mm and just recently decided and bought a digital camera. It's an Olympus. Now I need to get the special ring to use the 35mm lenses on my new digital. I have some great pics. This year we are doing our own senior photo's for my youngest son for HS. The one's I've done so far have turned out great. Now just waiting for some snow to take pics of him in. Please let everyone involved in the page know that I really enjoyed it!!!
Mahala

United States
11/13/2012 02:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
26 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Tuesday November 13 2012, 18:28:14 UTC
Region: Myanmar
Depth: 21.8 km
 Quoting: Luisport

aftershock. I think we will be seeing more of these and possible 5's and some 3's for quite a while.. Keep an eye on the volcano located near there. I haven't looked into to much of a fault there, but I know there is a volcano nearby.
Earth Cries

User ID: 27452774
United States
11/13/2012 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hmmm....sister called earlier and said there had been another explosion at Camp Minden. Strange, to say the least.

Explosion at Camp Minden under investigation

[link to www.ksla.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 02:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-13 19:18:23.007min ago 41.13 N 1.12 W 5 mb 4.8 SPAIN

Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

hiding
Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 02:34 PM

Report Abusive Post

hiding
 Quoting: Luisport

They keep downgrading it. Now its down to a 3.6. Big difference, eh?

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 02:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Way off topic, but I have a feeling this is very important.

Thread: EXTRAORDINARY MEETING OF THE BILDERBERG GROUP TONIGHT IN ROME; LOCATION: AT HOTEL DE RUSSIE

Ok, back on topic now.

Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/13/2012 03:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
10 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2.6
DateTime: Tuesday November 13 2012, 19:52:00 UTC
Region: Mount St. Helens area, Washington
Depth: 1.2 km
Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 03:37 PM

Report Abusive Post
Very interesting...

Sandy “appears to have shifted” islands near NJ’s Oyster Creek nuclear plant — Surge smashed through homes close by — Feds begin special inspection at facility

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 04:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
New situation summary of the sinkhole and there will be a resident briefing tonight. Maybe more news tomorrow.
The new stuff on the report is in red.

[link to www.edsuite.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/13/2012 04:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
Another M class flare. M 2.8

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Another M class flare. M 2.8

hf
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/13/2012 05:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 11/13/12 at 2230utc/1730est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity of this line trajectory should be wary next 5 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area.
Japan is also a likely target. Be wary.