Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 435,290
Pageviews Today: 728,979Threads Today: 291Posts Today: 4,639
09:37 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 27661646
United States
11/14/2012 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Significant earthquake precursor signal detected on 11/13/12 at 2230utc/1730est. Possible 6+.

Radio Direction Finder has signal coming in East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile.

All who live anywhere in the vicinity of this line trajectory should be wary next 5 hours. Have escape plan ready and seek open terrain in the event of felt tremor. Secure most of your heavy objects and belongings around your home.

Namaste,

Hopefully I am wrong. Or it hits an unpopulated area.
Japan is also a likely target. Be wary.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Is this what you mean about the "East of France from somewhere out in the Northern, Mid to Southern portions of the Pacific plate to Alaska, Canada and Chile." ? Trying to help out with the visualization of the zones for you. :-)

:elqmap:
 Quoting: Travis Bickle

wow travis that is a cool visual

Q, are you around to tell us if travis's map covers the areas well?
 Quoting: Tauranga

Now Buckle up New Zealand and Philippines regions.

thanks for the heads up, Q

and did you see travis's map on your thread from yesterday?^^^
Thread: Significant Earthquake Precursor Signal Detected at 2230utc/1730est. Possible 6+. 15min to 6hr before Quake Strikes. Possible Coordinates Inside
 Quoting: Tauranga

Yes I did. Great presentation for exactly how RDF works. It's exactly what I envision when I get these signals. Thanks for posting it here too.

Namaste
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Heads up. Canary Islands starting to shake.

2012-11-14 23:14:43.032min ago 28.22 N 14.96 W 24 ML 2.6 CANARY ISLANDS, SPAIN REGION

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Uh Oh. That one has been quiet.
Wispa

User ID: 23908346
United Kingdom
11/14/2012 07:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole Geologist: Deeper oil and gas deposits may be coming up from below Big Hum reservoir — “Nobody in the world has ever faced a situation like this, that’s the reality” (VIDEO)

I found this quite interesting, published today ...

Meridian Resource and Exploration Co. staked a relatively shallow wildcat in St. Mary Parish. The #2 Avoca, Inc. 5 will be located in sec. 5-17S-13E which places it about midway between the Bateman Lake and Ramos Fields. It will test the Bigenerina humblei sand at a measured depth of 12,434 ft. Meridian drilled the #1 well from the same surface location to a depth of 18,950 ft. M.D. in the Operculinoides section. The Bigenerina humblei sand in this well was encountered at 11,925 ft. M.D. About three miles to the northeast, British American found Bigenerina humblei production in the B-1 Avoca. This accumulation appears to be stratigraphically trapped
[link to americanoilman.homestead.com]

"Stratigraphically trapped" means the gas is trapped between sedimentary rocks. Does that mean the drilling upset the sedimentary perhaps ? I don't know, could be coincidence I suppose.
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/14/2012 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sinkhole Geologist: Deeper oil and gas deposits may be coming up from below Big Hum reservoir — “Nobody in the world has ever faced a situation like this, that’s the reality” (VIDEO)

I found this quite interesting, published today ...

Meridian Resource and Exploration Co. staked a relatively shallow wildcat in St. Mary Parish. The #2 Avoca, Inc. 5 will be located in sec. 5-17S-13E which places it about midway between the Bateman Lake and Ramos Fields. It will test the Bigenerina humblei sand at a measured depth of 12,434 ft. Meridian drilled the #1 well from the same surface location to a depth of 18,950 ft. M.D. in the Operculinoides section. The Bigenerina humblei sand in this well was encountered at 11,925 ft. M.D. About three miles to the northeast, British American found Bigenerina humblei production in the B-1 Avoca. This accumulation appears to be stratigraphically trapped
[link to americanoilman.homestead.com]

"Stratigraphically trapped" means the gas is trapped between sedimentary rocks. Does that mean the drilling upset the sedimentary perhaps ? I don't know, could be coincidence I suppose.
 Quoting: Wispa

Kind of like bubbles get trapped under ice in frozen bodies of water.
belay

User ID: 27274183
United States
11/14/2012 07:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Quake Art
Thread: Timley New Bjork W3rX--- With Tectonic Sexual Eruptions
Texas, born and raised!
Earth Cries

User ID: 27764313
United States
11/14/2012 08:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-15 01:30:41.011min ago 27.54 N 140.06 E 521 mb 4.8 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

First one in Japan today.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27775069
United States
11/14/2012 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012-11-15 01:30:41.011min ago 27.54 N 140.06 E 521 mb 4.8 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION

First one in Japan today.

No, there have been several, agencies outside the region generally only report 4.5>.
[link to www.jma.go.jp]
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
11/15/2012 02:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude ML 2.6
Region SYRIA-IRAQ BORDER REGION
Date time 2012-11-15 07:38:37.4 UTC
Location 36.87 N ; 41.74 E
Depth 5 km
Distances 138 km NW Al-mawsil (pop 2,065,597 ; local time 10:38:37.4 2012-11-15)
84 km NW Tall 'afar (pop 178,534 ; local time 10:38:37.4 2012-11-15)
49 km E Al-qamišli (pop 84,718 ; local time 09:38:37.4 2012-11-15)
AKObserver

User ID: 27648262
United States
11/15/2012 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Only have a minute 14hr work day and still at it just wanted to stop by and put this up

Alert mode
[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]
Station 46413 (LLNR 984.7) - SOUTH-SOUTHEAST ADAK - 230NM SSE of Adak, AK

that is a huge wave and drop?
we still have a National Weather Service watch and here is the area covered so I don't know if this set the buoy off but wanted to put it out there
[link to www.arh.noaa.gov]

Stay Safe. hf
Isis7

United States
11/15/2012 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude M 5.1
Region GUATEMALA
Date time 2012-11-15 08:01:02.5 UTC
Location 14.45 N ; 91.80 W
Depth 10 km
Distances 854 km SE Puebla (pop 1,392,099 ; local time 02:01:02.5 2012-11-15)
52 km SW Quetzaltenango (pop 132,230 ; local time 02:01:02.5 2012-11-15)
16 km SW Retalhuleu (pop 36,656 ; local time 02:01:02.5 2012-11-15)

Earth Cries

User ID: 27794982
United States
11/15/2012 06:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.
Big one to start off the day.

2012-11-15 09:20:23.01hr 45min ago 18.48 N 100.29 W 60 Mw 6.0 ESTADO DE MEXICO, MEXICO

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 07:02 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-15 11:22:24.032min ago 52.58 N 173.53 E 40 mb 5.7 NEAR ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS

Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/15/2012 07:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Vibrate do not Fixate. ~ Shad

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 07:12 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good size tremors during the night at the sinkhole.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

old guard

User ID: 1405158
United States
11/15/2012 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some activity at Yellowstone

[link to www.isthisthingon.org]
Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 08:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
2012-11-15 13:11:27.412min ago 50.02 N 0.89 E 10 ML 3.2 ENGLISH CHANNEL

Another one in the Channel.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27799490
United States
11/15/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Some activity at Yellowstone

Quoting: old guard

If you look at the times of the 'activity' you will see they picked up the 5.7 Aleutian Islands quake and the 6.0 Mexico quake. It's not Yellowstone activity.
Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 09:14 AM

Report Abusive Post
Couple in France.

2012-11-15 13:30:30.142min ago 50.11 N 1.00 E 10 ML 3.1 FRANCE 2012-11-15 13:37
2012-11-15 13:30:23.742min ago 43.19 N 6.76 E 5 ML 2.9 NEAR SOUTH COAST OF FRANCE

AKObserver

User ID: 27648262
United States
11/15/2012 02:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Morning All!
Have been pre-occupied with work last few days and still at it but wanted to put this out there for a heads up and discussion. Sometimes, things are so obvious and right in front of us that we don't see them or at least that's the case here I think it was a 'wow, look at that' moment. Please bare with me. Several weeks ago I posted a quake on here that was in I think I said 'that's a strange' area and I didn't think anymore of it until this AM when I opened the aeic page. This is the heading I am referring to;

Earthquake beneath the Gulf of Alaska
[link to www.aeic.alaska.edu]

If you go to this page [link to www.aeic.alaska.edu]
look at the increase and frequency of quakes listed under that heading above
Now, look at this map
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
the quakes under the heading beneath the Gulf of Alaska
are striking right where the crust is being pushed in and under the southern Alaska margin
which in turn is causing a huge amount of pressure on the Denali Fault Line and if you look at the aeic recent quake map above you will see that activity is concentrating in that area which is where I think we are going to see another unprecedented event.Queen Charlotte quakes and Yellowstone seismo readings and increased quake activity in that area
are all the pre-triggers for this event per this study
[link to www.pmc.ucsc.edu]
the interesting thing is that if this theory follows the past we are at that point now because It's been 2-3 weeks since we talked about all of this before

We were talking about all this Oct 27-28-29 pg 869

Thinking all those quakes in BC are putting a lot of stress on Cascadia, Denali fault Line and this
Tectonic setting of the Gulf of Alaska
The Gulf of Alaska is a seismically active area within which the boundary between the Pacific and North American plates is located. This active boundary has evolved through a series of shifts from north to south as successive blocks of continental crust were moved into southern Alaska. The present plate boundary includes dominantly strikeslip faulting in the southeastern gulf along the Fairweather and Queen Charlotte fault systems, a complex transition zone of thrust faulting combined with strikeslip faulting in the eastern gulf, and thrust faulting along the Aleutian megathrust in the western gulf. The faults along this complex plate boundary historically have been the sources of major earthquakes in this area; [link to www.tandfonline.com]

I could be way off but wanted to put it out there.
Have a safe and happy day! hf
Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 05:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Witnesses: They leave sinkhole each night at 6:00pm, no one there for 12 hours a day — Official: I’ll check if they’re taking Sundays off (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

New sinkhole image shows ‘original edge’ of Napoleonville salt dome may be gone — Section thousands of feet tall (PHOTO)

[link to enenews.com]

Official mentions possibility of “another major opening” related to Louisiana sinkhole — Wants monitoring system to give people warning (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/15/2012 05:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hmmmm...

Top Expert on Indiana Blast: “It looks like methane” … “Military ammo dropped from a plane would cause similar damage” — Company: No evidence of leak in gas lines

[link to enenews.com]

Tiny Trink

United States
11/16/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Much Love,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Earth Cries

User ID: 27598817
United States
11/16/2012 11:15 AM

Report Abusive Post
Just saw on Fox breaking news an oil rig is on fire in the Gulf of Mexico. No link. Saw it on tv. Will see if I can find out more.

Tiny Trink

United States
11/16/2012 01:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Los Angeles the explosion blew two 300lb sewer manhole covers off? This is underground, by the airport which is close to the coastline. They have no idea what it is...really?
 Quoting: cabingirl

I keep telling you guys...BP Macondo GOM Oil Spill incident has cracked the sea floor bed and allowed sea water to breach a Methane Hydrate pocket that has since been transforming into Methane Gas. This process can last as long as the amount found in the pocket, that gas has to come up somewhere. I think this is exactly what is going on here.

El Q -

You may have nailed this! Now this...

Thread: BREAKING!!: US Coast Guard confirms Oil Rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico just now!!

Much Love,

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

United States
11/16/2012 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
In Los Angeles the explosion blew two 300lb sewer manhole covers off? This is underground, by the airport which is close to the coastline. They have no idea what it is...really?
 Quoting: cabingirl

I keep telling you guys...BP Macondo GOM Oil Spill incident has cracked the sea floor bed and allowed sea water to breach a Methane Hydrate pocket that has since been transforming into Methane Gas. This process can last as long as the amount found in the pocket, that gas has to come up somewhere. I think this is exactly what is going on here.

El Q -

You may have nailed this! Now this...

Thread: BREAKING!!: US Coast Guard confirms Oil Rig explosion in Gulf of Mexico just now!!

Much Love,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

I saw that. Things are getting really dangerous in the GOM.
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
11/16/2012 11:04 PM

Report Abusive Post
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Isis7

United States
11/17/2012 01:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
116 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3
DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 04:49:00 UTC
Region: Oklahoma
Depth: 5 km
Source: USGS Feed
[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]

93 minutes ago
Magnitude: 6.1
DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 05:12:56 UTC
Region: Tonga region
Depth: 9.8 km

77 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Saturday November 17 2012, 05:29:45 UTC
Region: Fiji region
Depth: 583.8 km
miabelieves

User ID: 27893354
United States
11/17/2012 05:26 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Much Love,

Morning ya'll. Excuse my ignorance but what BIG show are we expecting in a week? Thanks in advance for input.
Hold on to your undies, it's gonna be a hell of a ride
Tiny Trink

United States
11/17/2012 07:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink

United States
11/17/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Much Love,

Morning ya'll. Excuse my ignorance but what BIG show are we expecting in a week? Thanks in advance for input.
 Quoting: miabelieves

Hi Mia,

He is referring to the coming alignments. Here is his comment on his video on YT.

THE BIG SHOW: Heliocentric: Nov28 MercuryOPPMars, Dec4 MercuryOPPNeptune, Dec5 VenusOPPUranus, Dec12 MercuryOPPUranus, Dec18 MercuryCONJVenus, Dec20 MercuryCONJSaturn, Dec22 VenusCONJSaturn. Geocentric: Nov27 VenusCONJSaturn, Nov28 Full Moon, Dec2 JUPITER-OPP-SUN, Dec17 MerucryOPPJupiter, Dec18 CeresOPPSun, Dec23 VenusOPPJupiter --- Some predict doom, other's say it's all craziness... as always, I expect to find the truth sitting somewhere in the middle.

Suspicious0bservers 21 hours ago 3

Much Love,

Last Edited by Tiny Trink on 11/17/2012 08:04 AM