Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,754 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 192,376
Pageviews Today: 316,307Threads Today: 101Posts Today: 1,775
04:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Earth Cries

User ID: 26728933
United States
11/27/2012 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
In light of the huge amount of quakes that have been shaking the Dodecanese Islands in Greece, I did a bit of research.

Three plates converge in the area, the Eurasia, Africa, and Arabia plates. The smaller Aegean Sea plate is mostly effected by the Africa plate.
There have been some very large slip/strike quakes there in the past.
The magnitude 7.8 earthquake of July 9, 1956, south of Amorgos, produced a large tsunami that affected the entire Aegean Sea.

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

A huge earthquake in 226 BC on the island of Rhodes is credited with toppling the Colossus of Rhodes statue.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

As of last count, there have been 28 quakes there just today.

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

User ID: 26728933
United States
11/27/2012 09:57 AM

Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
2012-11-27 14:42:13.411min ago 48.45 N 154.85 E 10 M 5.2 KURIL ISLANDS

Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Pay it forward
User ID: 27353845
United States
11/27/2012 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Great work team. Many of us really appreciate the time you put into these important earth/solar activity threads that really matter.

Not sure if you're aware of Stan Deyo but he's started predicting earthquakes again and has daily updates below with a 90% degree of accuracy lately. Also lots of news on earth changes and his interviews.

[link to standeyo.com]

Hoping the ARK storm won't cause too much damage here in the Bay Area over the next week. Getting the sand bags out. :)
Earth Cries

User ID: 26207244
United States
11/27/2012 11:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude mb 5.1
Region SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS REGION
Date time 2012-11-27 15:40:56.9 UTC
Location 56.08 S ; 27.39 W
Depth 94 km
Distances 3210 km SE Montevideo (pop 1,270,737 ; local time 13:40:56.9 2012-11-27)
2775 km SE Punta arenas (pop 117,430 ; local time 12:40:56.9 2012-11-27)
2547 km E Ushuaia (pop 58,028 ; local time 12:40:56.9 2012-11-27)

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 11:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Today 6 C Class Flares, 2 B Class, and just now an M 1.6. Sun is crackling.

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 11:44 AM

Report Abusive Post
4.2-magnitude quake rattles Quebec's Gaspé region
Latest in series of small quakes felt in the province

[link to www.cbc.ca]

Funny this isn't on USGS site.

tarfonwxx

User ID: 28221753
United States
11/27/2012 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 2.9
DateTime: Tuesday November 27 2012, 18:05:27 UTC
Region: Pyrenees
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28567987
Portugal
11/27/2012 01:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Magnitude: 2.9
DateTime: Tuesday November 27 2012, 18:05:27 UTC
 Quoting: tarfonwxx

Type: Earthquake
27 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3.6
DateTime: Tuesday November 27 2012, 18:05:25 UTC
Depth: 5 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 02:15 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: What THE HECK JUST HAPPENED? Emergency alert came on Direct Tv for CALI!! Im in Ohio

Watch out West Coast!

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 03:14 PM

Report Abusive Post
People need to know if radioactive waste is coming up from the ground in area of giant sinkhole -Legal Expert

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 04:33 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

An event occurred at the sinkhole around 11:30 pm today which is being considered as a “burp”...

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

I knew something was up down there today with all those strange seismic readings.

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 04:46 PM

Report Abusive Post
Look at this helicorder.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

And these.

AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/27/2012 05:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Morning All!
Hope this finds everyone well!
Had this for a start today was about 1 mile from my house been hearing the rumbling again for the last few days and feeling slight tremors. Dogs are barking at nothing again and whining a lot.
3.0 6km ENE of Big Lake, Alaska 2012-11-27 07:20:22 61.551°N 149.840°W 46.8

Lots of activity along the trench from Canada to Russia and along all our volcanoes

Mt. Redoubt this morning starting to smoke
[link to www.avo.alaska.edu]

the webicorder increased activity look at all the strikes!

and we're seeing activity at Kiska volcano there's not a lot of info and no webicorder or webcam no activity since 1990 but it appears to be waking up
"Kiska Volcano is a stratovolcano, 8.5 by 6.4 km in diameter at its base and 1221 m high, on the northern end of Kiska Island. A slightly elliptical crater, about 0.4 km in diameter and breached on the north, occupies the summit. A parasitic 30-m-high cinder cone, formed in 1962 near sea level, occurs at Sirius Point and an older parasitic cone, now leveled by marine erosion, occurs at sea level 5.6 km southwest of Kiska Volcano.
"The southern part of Kiska Island has been glacially eroded, but the volcano shows no evidence of glacial dissection
and two earthquakes yesterday?
3.0 29km W of Kiska Volcano, Alaska 2012-11-26 16:59:53 52.101°N 177.167°E 4.9
2.6 27km W of Kiska Volcano, Alaska 2012-11-26 15:51:29 52.081°N 177.198°E 11.4
the next few days should be interesting.
ELQ do you have any activity heading my way?
hugs
AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 05:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

An event occurred at the sinkhole around 11:30 pm today which is being considered as a “burp”...

I knew something was up down there today with all those strange seismic readings.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

WOW!
EC my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone on the coast. This is not good and they are capping things off which means it's going to follow the path of least resistance and come up or out somewhere else they have no clue what to do or what they are dealing with when this blows or collapses it will be a cataclysmic event between the poisonous gases, radioactivity and all the illegal dumping of who knows what. Your sinkhole is a time bomb.
hf hugs
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/27/2012 05:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
california storm update pic: [link to www.weatherbug.com]
AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

This warning came across Alaska local TV channel too for the weekly alert it was saying California a lot of us heard and we were calling each other 'Did you hear that?' Wondering why it came across to us?
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/27/2012 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

This warning came across Alaska local TV channel too for the weekly alert it was saying California a lot of us heard and we were calling each other 'Did you hear that?' Wondering why it came across to us?
 Quoting: AKObserver

Thread: Northwest, N. Calif., Braces For More Rain and Snow!!!
Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 06:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

WOW!
EC my thoughts and prayers are with you and everyone on the coast. This is not good and they are capping things off which means it's going to follow the path of least resistance and come up or out somewhere else they have no clue what to do or what they are dealing with when this blows or collapses it will be a cataclysmic event between the poisonous gases, radioactivity and all the illegal dumping of who knows what. Your sinkhole is a time bomb.
hf hugs

Thanks, AK. This thing just gets progressively worse. I watched our local news a few minutes ago and there was not one mention of the sinkhole. I hate to think of what will happen when they cap that well at the caprock.

Watched the news again at 6:00 and they gave the sinkhole about a 30 second mention of the "burp".

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 11/27/2012 07:38 PM

AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 06:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

WOW!
hf hugs

Thanks, AK. This thing just gets progressively worse. I watched our local news a few minutes ago and there was not one mention of the sinkhole. I hate to think of what will happen when they cap that well at the caprock.

you have mail
Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 07:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
Whoa!

WOW!
hf hugs

you have mail

Got it and replied, my friend.

AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOW!
hf hugs

you have mail

Got it and replied, my friend.

hi Me too!
AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 08:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Thanks ELQ for the heads up!
hf
curiouslyinterested

User ID: 25678800
Canada
11/27/2012 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cbc.ca]

USGS requires a minimum magnitude of 5.0 for foreign quakes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
11/27/2012 10:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012-11-28 03:09:40 5.6 4.49°S 75.90°W 10 A Northern Peru

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
2012-11-28 03:09:40 5.6 4.49°S 75.90°W 10 A Northern Peru

Quoting: Dettro

upgraded to a 5.9

2012-11-28 03:09:37 5.9 4.36°S 75.88°W 10 A Northern Peru

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 10:31 PM

Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cbc.ca]

Quoting: curiouslyinterested

Hmm...never heard that before. I've always checked here at USGS and they have quakes from all over the world, some as small as a 4.

Earth Cries

United States
11/27/2012 11:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Remember that thread a few days ago about the high surf eating up the beach and road in Florida? Well, its getting worse.

Thread: South Florida Beach Emergency

AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cbc.ca]

Hmm...never heard that before. I've always checked here at USGS and they have quakes from all over the world, some as small as a 4.

It's on usgs the epicenter was Matane

Last Edited by AKObserver on 11/27/2012 11:47 PM
AKObserver

United States
11/27/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
More for us
3.4 57km SSW of Kodiak Station, Alaska 2012-11-28 03:06:28 57.302°N 153.035°W 125.6
2.7 20km SW of Redoubt Volcano, Alaska 2012-11-28 02:49:00 60.338°N 152.956°W 118.8
2.6 101km SSE of Old Iliamna, Alaska 2012-11-28 01:51:30 58.870°N 154.457°W 129.0
gotta be magma movement they are all the same depths approx.

webicorder still showing large amount of activity
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/27/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.cbc.ca]

It's on usgs the epicenter was Matane

Heyy Ako hf , I just saw that too. I think USGS just added the quake. It wasn't there earlier ,its also here:
4.2 2012/11/27 07:55:56 48.820 -67.344 18.0 GASPE PENINSULA, QUEBEC, CANADA