Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,043 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 371,547
Pageviews Today: 614,998Threads Today: 209Posts Today: 3,763
08:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9732769
United States
11/27/2012 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Wednesday November 28 2012, 04:31:29 UTC 20 minutes ago Chiapas, Mexico 4.5 152.4 USGS Feed

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/28/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
hi
Hi Dett! Didn't realize that was you with your new pic lol
Yeah, I saw that quake about 2 hours ago?
My friend just emailed me this link these are way cool
[link to www.environmentalgraffiti.com]
Glad to see you hugs
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Glad to see you hugs
 Quoting: AKObserver

Hey AKO .. yeah its me , I don't know what happened to my old account . I can't sign into my account ,so i made a new one.
Thanks for the link to the pics, they do look like frozen waves pretty awesome pics. hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 12:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012-11-28 05:30:10 5.0 41.97°N 77.73°E 10 A Kyrgyzstan-Xinjiang Border Reg.
2012-11-28 05:28:30 4.6 12.74°N 88.00°W 67 A Off Coast of Central America

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
AKObserver

User ID: 28430921
United States
11/28/2012 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Glad to see you hugs
 Quoting: AKObserver

Hey AKO .. yeah its me , I don't know what happened to my old account . I can't sign into my account ,so i made a new one.
Thanks for the link to the pics, they do look like frozen waves pretty awesome pics. hf
 Quoting: Dettro

You're welcome! hi
I thought they were really neat I noticed my account is missing the karma thumbs and send a message links? What's up with that? Oh well everything else still works...miss seeing ya Glad your back now Nerd and IWTB need to show up for the night shift lol Take Care xxx
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28624899
Portugal
11/28/2012 03:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Please everyone just see this: RyanMaueRyan Maue 4 h

Rain totals through 60-hours from NAM-4km are 6-10'' over NorCal, mostly related to elevation. Peaks squeeze it out [link to twitter.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/28/2012 04:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
2012-11-28 08:56:17 6.2 5.36°S 131.37°E 82 A Banda Sea

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28624899
Portugal
11/28/2012 04:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to i.imgur.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28626390
Portugal
11/28/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Type: Earthquake
14 minutes ago
Magnitude: 3.1
DateTime: Wednesday November 28 2012, 10:17:24 UTC
Region: Central California
Depth: 6.2 km
Source: USGS Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 26982514
United States
11/28/2012 07:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28216306
United States
11/28/2012 07:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
So what's going on with the Switzerland quakes from this morning? They were only a 2 but it says the depth is -1 km. How can a quake be -1 km deep. That would put it above ground level. Was it an explosion?

112 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2
DateTime: Wednesday November 28 2012, 11:01:37 UTC
Region: Switzerland
Depth: -1 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed

Earth Cries

User ID: 26573972
United States
11/28/2012 08:23 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, all.
Makes me nervous that there hasn't been a 6+ quake in over 8 days. There was a 4.3 quake in Myanmar a little while ago.

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

And, there have been 2 B and 3 C class solar flares today.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 08:24 AM

Report Abusive Post
So what's going on with the Switzerland quakes from this morning? They were only a 2 but it says the depth is -1 km. How can a quake be -1 km deep. That would put it above ground level. Was it an explosion?

112 minutes ago

Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Good morning, Mikey. I agree, that was a strange one. Don't see them in that area often.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28216306
United States
11/28/2012 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

112 minutes ago

Quoting: Rev.Mikey13

Good morning, Mikey. I agree, that was a strange one. Don't see them in that area often.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

The depth is what I find really weird.
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/28/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Tornado hits Italy: 39 wounded and 2 deaths and 1 missing!!! More Tornados Expected!!!
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 08:51 AM

Report Abusive Post
Officials Confirm: Crude oil is flowing to surface of giant sinkhole — USGS reporting seismic activity

[link to enenews.com]

I keep getting a visual of the old movies where they are drilling for oil and hit a "gusher".

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:09 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magma Under the Cavern? Earth Expansion Theory

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Wow! Tornado in Italy of all places. This has to be very unusual. Seems like they are having flooding, too.

Anonymous Coward
Portugal
11/28/2012 09:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Wow! Tornado in Italy of all places. This has to be very unusual. Seems like they are having flooding, too.

an italian guy says they are in danger for some days! More tornados expected now to venice!!!
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:18 AM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, some of the seismos at the sinkhole have been down since yesterday afternoon. They are the ones closest to the hole. How convenient for them. Just when the seismic activity is really ramping up.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:35 AM

Report Abusive Post
Iceland is shaking.

Tjörnes fracture zone - large - earthquakes during the last 48 hours

[link to en.vedur.is]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 09:41 AM

Report Abusive Post
hiding

TV: All crews removed from giant sinkhole — It “continues to grow” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 10:28 AM

Report Abusive Post
Magnitude M 5.0
Region BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION
Date time 2012-11-28 15:07:43.0 UTC
Location 27.31 N ; 143.42 E
Depth 60 km
Distances 976 km SE Yokohama (pop 3,574,443 ; local time 00:07:43.6 2012-11-29)
954 km SE Yokosuka (pop 428,992 ; local time 00:07:43.6 2012-11-29)
918 km S Tateyama (pop 50,064 ; local time 00:07:43.6 2012-11-29)

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]

Upgraded to a 5.2

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 11/28/2012 10:32 AM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28647720
Portugal
11/28/2012 02:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ryan Maue‏@RyanMaue

After lull, next wave of energy into CA/OR border coast will have winds > hurr force just above surface layer Thur [link to twitter.com]
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 02:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Official: Earth moved under giant sinkhole for 4 minutes straight — Before crude oil disgorged “the water level dropped by about 6 inches”

[link to enenews.com]

OMG...read the comments!

Serendipitous

User ID: 17919960
United States
11/28/2012 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Official: Earth moved under giant sinkhole for 4 minutes straight — Before crude oil disgorged “the water level dropped by about 6 inches”

[link to enenews.com]

OMG...read the comments!

If that's true, people really need to get the hell out of there. Holy crap.
"May your electricity go out a second before the shit hits the fan." -Conspiracy Theorist's Blessing
Earth Cries

User ID: 26332301
United States
11/28/2012 04:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Oh, my! Look at this sinkhole seismo.

And this one.

El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 25969679
United States
11/28/2012 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

And this one.

Wow. Do you know if it is raining or lightning in that area today?
Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 06:21 PM

Report Abusive Post

And this one.

Wow. Do you know if it is raining or lightning in that area today?
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Hi, El Q, no it's a beautiful sunny cold day today.

Earth Cries

United States
11/28/2012 06:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, Guys! Remember the explosion at Camp Minden a few weeks ago? Just got a phone call from my sister and she told me that the State Troopers weren't satisfied with the investigation and got a warrant to go into the Camp. They found 1 MILLION pounds of black powder just sitting outside on the ground in cardboard boxes that were rotting from the weather!!
They are going to evacuate the town of Doyline and all the surrounding area before they even attempt to start the clean up!
1 MILLION pounds of explosive!!