Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,104,725
Pageviews Today: 1,998,815Threads Today: 881Posts Today: 15,382
10:34 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

moxiechic

User ID: 11134855
United States
01/16/2013 01:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Hey all!

Keep an eye out my friends and Keep safe
Peace
Nerd
 Quoting: nerdrage88sasr

Hey Nerd!!
Missed reading your posts....and the pics! Hope all is well.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
moxiechic

United States
01/16/2013 01:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Been meaning to pop in and post for a while. I'm learning more keeping my eyes open and my mouth shut!!

Re: booms--we had a big boom here in central AR on I believe it was the 8th/9th--about 1. Thing was loud enough that it woke me from a dead sleep. I thought maybe it was part of a dream....however the dogs stirred and a couple of neighbors heard/felt as well.

It's been awful quiet here earthquake wise...a small tremor here and there. Past couple of days, I've been a bit uneasy. I've got dogs and my little buddy has been agitated and nervous. It's seems to have passed today...they are being rugs at the moment.
“My religion is nature. That’s what arouses those feelings of wonder and mysticism and gratitude in me.”
Oliver Sacks
Vesper33

User ID: 25919604
United States
01/16/2013 03:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey all!

Keep an eye out my friends and Keep safe
Peace
Nerd
 Quoting: nerdrage88sasr

hi So good to see you back!!!
Perfer et Obdura;Dolor hic tibi proderit olim.Fortes Fortuna Iuvat! (Be Patient & Strong; someday this pain will be useful to you. Fortune favors the brave)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17644536
Australia
01/16/2013 05:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
2013-01-16 21:44:40
6.52°N
126.60°E
Mindanao, Philippines

2013-01-16 21:22:41
5.77°S
149.05°E
New Britain Region, P.N.G.

2013-01-16 16:24:53
35.37°S
102.02°W
AMT
Southeast of Easter Island

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19155351
Australia
01/16/2013 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
2013-01-16 23:32:46 5.0 42.33°N 144.76°E 10 A Hokkaido, Japan Region
2013-01-16 22:41:37 4.9 11.52°S 112.47°E 10 A South of Java, Indonesia

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32422726
Germany
01/17/2013 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every Field Geologist Should Know This

If you are in the field and it starts to rain...should you run to the truck or should you walk?

[link to www.youtube.com]
Isis7

User ID: 25804806
United States
01/17/2013 08:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Every Field Geologist Should Know This

If you are in the field and it starts to rain...should you run to the truck or should you walk?

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: IwantToBelieve76

[link to youtu.be]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32438155
Portugal
01/17/2013 11:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
New Zealand rattled by 11,000th aftershock, following 2010 earthquake

Posted on January 17, 2013by The Extinction Protocol

January 17, 2012 – NEW ZEALAND – A magnitude-3.3 earthquake that struck Christchurch this afternoon could be the 11,000th tremor since September 4, 2010. The quake hit at 12.55pm, 15 kilometers east of Christchurch at a depth of 6km. Over 163 people reported feeling the “moderate” shake on the GeoNet website. According to Christchurch Quake Map, the quake was the 11,000th the region has experienced since the magnitude-7.1 struck early on September 4 2010. GNS Science geological hazard modeler Matt Gerstenberger said 11,000 quakes was a significant but expected number for the region to have experienced. “Anyone living there knows what it has been like. However, it is in the range of what we would have expected for a region which has had a large earthquake.” Many of those quakes would not have been felt, he said. “Many would have been so small they wouldn’t have been noticed. Also, I’m not sure what the minimum magnitude for a quake is that is mapped on that website, but that [11,000] figure would be in the range, I suspect.” He did not expect the number of quakes mapped to go up greatly. “According to the aftershock sequence, the aftershocks will now be further apart and so the number will go up slowly over time,” he said. “There won’t be a huge or sudden increase.” –Stuff.NZ [link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 29700217
United States
01/17/2013 05:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Video: Experts said there’s an extreme amount of gas in aquifer near giant sinkhole — Another hole can open up if there’s a weak spot according to officials

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
01/17/2013 05:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Guys, there's something weird going on in Arkansas. On the Bayou Corne page at the top they have added 2 temp helicorders in Arkansas.
Look at the graph!!

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Not sure where it is located, but it has NM in the title and that would be New Madrid I believe.
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 06:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you EC, your tireless efforts are so appreciated.

hugs
Earth Cries

United States
01/17/2013 06:17 PM

Report Abusive Post

hugs
 Quoting: Isis7

Thank you, Isis.
I just don't know what to make of that new helicorder reading. It looks like a lot of activity, but nothing is showing on the Ceri list of quakes.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32465549
Portugal
01/17/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: EPIC STORM TO PORTUGAL AND NORTH SPAIN!!! RED ALLERT JUST NOW!!! Min Pressure 967.8 hPa!!!
Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 06:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Thank you, Isis.
I just don't know what to make of that new helicorder reading. It looks like a lot of activity, but nothing is showing on the Ceri list of quakes.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

EC, I just responded to Shada on Gabe's thread as to what my impression is. It appears this may be a valuable indicator to disruptions and it was a great find. Good job and reporting. Thanks buddy.

hugs
imjustsayin

User ID: 29378309
United States
01/17/2013 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
dead fish off south carolina

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
Love & Light...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 667899
Puerto Rico
01/17/2013 07:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

I'm not sure what's going on in Ann Arbor, MI...check out heliplot data...
Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: 4Evergirl

WOAH! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It wasn't like that earlier today cause I checked! I believe I even did a screenshot that included Michigan when noting the slight disturbing Ohio chart due to my feeling the vibrations and monitoring what's showing up.

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
01/17/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

WOAH! Thanks for bringing it to our attention. It wasn't like that earlier today cause I checked! I believe I even did a screenshot that included Michigan when noting the slight disturbing Ohio chart due to my feeling the vibrations and monitoring what's showing up.

hugs

Here's the thing, can you describe your vibrational feelings, because I've been feeling vibrations, I mean physically, that I've never felt before...it makes me feel like I need to go to doctor, but now that you bring it up can you describe it...

I just checked the site because of what I was hearing about the New Madrid and saw the Ann Arbor stuff...I live in the general area....
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
01/17/2013 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

Please pray for us!hf
Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

Here's the thing, can you describe your vibrational feelings, because I've been feeling vibrations, I mean physically, that I've never felt before...it makes me feel like I need to go to doctor, but now that you bring it up can you describe it...

I just checked the site because of what I was hearing about the New Madrid and saw the Ann Arbor stuff...I live in the general area....

Describe the vibrations. Wow, the best way I can tell you is that the vibs are underground, they vibrate upward and penetrate everything. I feel them if I'm sitting down, laying down, or just standing around, I feel the vibs when I touch the counter top, or the table, or my desk. The are literally penetrating through and through. Sometimes, I wonder if my heart can tolerate them any longer, sometimes all I can do is try to sleep through the worse of it. I honestly believe there is underground fluids in motion causing these vibrations. I'll continue to seek the cause until I find the truth.

Here are a couple of the Ohio seismic charts I keep note of:
[link to 74.219.166.138]
[link to 64.113.183.35]

This has been building the last few years. All I can do is watch and endure.
Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes Luisport, buddy your in my thoughts.

Hang in there!

hugs
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
01/17/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yes Luisport, buddy your in my thoughts.

Hang in there!

hugs

hf We are not used to this you know... we are not prepared... we really nead your prayers! Thank's a lot!
Anonymous Coward
Portugal
01/17/2013 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
we just have a quake in the storm impact zone... strange! Can this be a storm induced quake? Type: Earthquake
11 minutes ago
Magnitude: 2
DateTime: Friday January 18 2013, 01:12:08 UTC
Region: Portugal
Depth: 4 km
Source: CSEM-EMSC Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19149155
Australia
01/17/2013 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

Luis please consider leaving a phone number with someone you trust. You may loose power and stuff. It would really stress me out if you suddenly stopped posting.
Last time it was a quake in newzealand and Tauranga didn't post. Luckily she was just off shopping and didn't even feel it,(or something like that.) But not knowing is the worst part. Don't mean to get attached to you guys, it just happens.

hf
Isis7

United States
01/17/2013 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just remembered this link that shows seismic activity in Canada. It might be helpful to check it out.

[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]
Anonymous Coward
Puerto Rico
01/17/2013 09:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

I just remembered this link that shows seismic activity in Canada. It might be helpful to check it out.

[link to www.earthquakescanada.nrcan.gc.ca]

Not sure I know how to read this...thanks, though...and thanks for sharing the vib info...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5932524
United States
01/17/2013 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post

Luis please consider leaving a phone number with someone you trust. You may loose power and stuff. It would really stress me out if you suddenly stopped posting.
Last time it was a quake in newzealand and Tauranga didn't post. Luckily she was just off shopping and didn't even feel it,(or something like that.) But not knowing is the worst part. Don't mean to get attached to you guys, it just happens.

hf
 Quoting: AwakeInTassie

You are absolutely adorable. I love your personality.hf
Just an AC
moxiechic

United States
01/17/2013 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

hugs

I don't feel them anywhere near the intensity that Isis and several of the others do. For me it's very subtle. I almost always have to be outside...although there have been a couple of times I felt them indoors. To me it feels like the vibration that you feel when your close to someone that has their bass up too high without the annoying noise. It's like a buzz that I feel in my feet and it moves to my core. Separately I have heard a low pitch hummmm but I don't feel that one...I just hear it. I think we tune into different things....some more sensitive to weather, the sun, the moon, nature.
Oliver Sacks
Earth Cries

User ID: 32025385
United States
01/17/2013 11:28 PM

Report Abusive Post
You are in my thoughts and prayers, Luis, my friend!
Keep us updated as to how its going.
Big hugs to you!

Earth Cries

User ID: 32025385
United States
01/17/2013 11:36 PM

Report Abusive Post
The new helicorder in Arkansas is still picking up an almost constant shaking. The other one seems to be offline.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]