Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,984 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 661,490
Pageviews Today: 1,140,401Threads Today: 362Posts Today: 7,318
11:40 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

gatzster

User ID: 779066
Puerto Rico
01/18/2013 12:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
I am in Minnesota and I feel the vibrations also. I have been feeling them for awhile and they are definitely getting stronger.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 14472872
Australia
01/18/2013 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Type: Earthquake
34 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.3
DateTime: Friday January 18 2013, 04:57:05 UTC
Region: south of the Mariana Islands
Depth: 23.7 km
Source: USGS Feed

83 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Friday January 18 2013, 04:08:03 UTC
Region: central Mid-Atlantic Ridge
Depth: 10 km

[link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/18/2013 07:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hello Everyone,

AK please check in, I am getting worried about you.

Luis sending you lots of Light and Love.

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 28508701
United States
01/18/2013 07:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Good morning, everyone.
USGS posted this one. Odd place.

Magnitude 2.9 - ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

EMSC has it as a 3.0.

2013-01-18 05:20:44.07hr 05min ago 52.80 N 1.25 W 13 ML 3.0 ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM

[link to www.emsc-csem.org]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32502910
Portugal
01/18/2013 08:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
23 minutes ago
Magnitude: 5.4
DateTime: Friday January 18 2013, 12:42:54 UTC
Region: western Sichuan, China
Depth: 31.2 km
Source: USGS Feed [link to quakes.globalincidentmap.com]
El Quisqueyano  (OP)

User ID: 32456009
United States
01/18/2013 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lot's of >5 signals coming in. Buckle up if your in earthquake prone areas.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32478914
Germany
01/18/2013 11:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Offtopic

"How to Write a Scientific Paper" - not exactly new but still fun (and with {one, many} grain{s} of truth in it, too):
[link to members.verizon.net]

rockon
MamaHasAwakened

User ID: 5426767
United States
01/18/2013 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Lot's of >5 signals coming in. Buckle up if your in earthquake prone areas.
 Quoting: El Quisqueyano

Thanks El Q!

hf
Earth Cries

User ID: 26148880
United States
01/18/2013 12:57 PM

Report Abusive Post
New flyover footage of giant Louisiana sinkhole — First since 2012 (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

Earth Cries

User ID: 26148880
United States
01/18/2013 01:20 PM

Report Abusive Post
Activity on HAARP.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

And the TEC is warming up over South America.

[link to iono.jpl.nasa.gov]

Last Edited by Earth Cries on 01/18/2013 01:22 PM

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15751650
Canada
01/18/2013 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
There are some very strange quakes happening across the north of Canada today
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19478636
Australia
01/18/2013 05:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just too many to update. Poor canada. 2 in Aus. Europe getting hit often.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32514813
Portugal
01/18/2013 05:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AwakeInTassie

Tassie my dear do you see my message? Just lost energy now!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 15384977
Australia
01/18/2013 05:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AwakeInTassie

Tassie my dear do you see my message? Just lost energy now!
 Quoting: Luisport

I will keep that safe. Please be careful.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19372695
Australia
01/19/2013 12:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Great Awakening: ten volcanoes awaken in one week
On the precipice of a shift: Geologically speaking, we may be on the verge of witnessing something unprecedented in recorded history, as more aggressive change progresses within the interior of our planet. From January 6 to 13, in a span of only seven days, no less than 10 volcanoes were stirred into activity.

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19372695
Australia
01/19/2013 12:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
2013-01-18 15:31:55 4.5 16.37°N 96.52°W 113 A Oaxaca, Mexico
2013-01-18 15:24:55 5.2 1.56°S 15.70°W 10 M MT North of Ascension Island

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/19/2013 07:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi Everyone,

Much Love,

[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Earth Cries

User ID: 30827765
United States
01/19/2013 09:50 AM

Report Abusive Post
The methane situation at the sinkhole is just getting worse and worse.
Now methane is bubbling up in people's yards where it is normally dry land. I don't usually say this but people need to get the hell out of the immediate area now!

Watch: Methane bubbling up in residents yard near giant sinkhole — “I can actually hear the bubbling” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Flooding exposes methane coming out of ground near giant sinkhole: “I counted approximately 15 bubbling spots that’s normally dry land in a one block area” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

Official concerned about new bubble sites near giant sinkhole — Resident: More bubbling emerged in past week… “I’m thinking gas is closer to surface than they think”

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 12:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
Weird spike on HAARP.

[link to www.haarp.alaska.edu]

Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 01:01 PM

Report Abusive Post
BREAKING!!

There has been increased seismic activity near the cavern this morning as well as developments of cracks on Oxy 3 pad. At approximately 10:00 this morning, another burp occurred in the sinkhole. The State Police helicopter has arrived to provide aerial viewing. Additional information will be posted as it becomes available.

[link to assumptionla.wordpress.com]

Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 01:07 PM

Report Abusive Post
Seismos for the sinkhole showing increase in activity.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

That is the only seismo online!

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 01:18 PM

Report Abusive Post
Started a new thread.

Thread: BREAKING! Increased seismic activity at the Bayou Corne Sinkhole this morning!

AKObserver

User ID: 20971042
United States
01/19/2013 02:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours EC this latest activity appears to point towards more destabilizing at your sink hole. Thank You for all your hard work and updates.

Stay Safe my friend hugs

Still trying to get my energy back from this flu and now the rest of the family has it!

Keeping an eye on our area that elbow in SE Alaska
hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30846516
United States
01/19/2013 04:40 PM
Report Abusive Post

I karma pinned you so more could see this.
There's a lot of pins right now, but hopefully some will see.
Earth Cries

User ID: 30913243
United States
01/19/2013 06:54 PM

Report Abusive Post
This just happened about 5 minutes ago. My granddaughter and I were sitting on the sofa watching tv when there was a loud boom. Even my husband, who was in his shop out back heard it this time. I've heard several booms this past week. Just wanted to let someone know since there have been booms reported all over the country in the past few weeks. No planes, no military bases anywhere close. Just wanted to add this to the booms heard around the country.

Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 06:55 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: AC 5341

Thank you so much, AC 5341! People need to see it and you have helped greatly by pinning it! Thanks again.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30846516
United States
01/19/2013 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thank you so much, AC 5341! People need to see it and you have helped greatly by pinning it! Thanks again.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

Your welcome. I hope you guys have an escape plan, or an opportunity to get out of Dodge before it all goes boom. With the lack of info they are letting out, I'd be nervous.
Earth Cries

United States
01/19/2013 07:03 PM

Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Earth Cries

Your welcome. I hope you guys have an escape plan, or an opportunity to get out of Dodge before it all goes boom. With the lack of info they are letting out, I'd be nervous.

We have a plan if we need to leave. We've evacuated twice in the past months, once from the flood and then the hurricane a few months ago. Old hands at it.
I really don't think we'll have much warning as tight-lipped as the officials are being on the sinkhole.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19478636
Australia
01/19/2013 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
16 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Sunday January 20 2013, 00:45:57 UTC
Region: North Island of New Zealand
Depth: 117.8 km

Earth Cries

User ID: 27992487
United States
01/19/2013 10:40 PM

Report Abusive Post
At 9:25 PM we heard another loud boom from the south. This is beginning to get really scary. Nothing on the news!
I'm not saying this has anything to do with the sinkhole, but it does pertain to all the booms heard all over the country.