Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,592 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 290,023
Pageviews Today: 472,607Threads Today: 155Posts Today: 2,697
06:47 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.

EW
User ID: 8400405
Australia
01/31/2013 05:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
Just awesome.. here on the east coast of queensland we just went from ex cyclonic rain, flooding and can you believe it, tornado watches and now we are on EQ/Volcanic watch and Tsunami watch...

WELL WELCOME TO 2013!!!

What a few days its been

Hope every one is good and safe..

hf
Tiny Trink

User ID: 28990460
United States
01/31/2013 07:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: LIVE "ELF/ULF" MONITORING OF EARTHQUAKE PRECURSOR SIGNALS ON GLP. QUAKE FORECAST UP TO 6HRS IN ADVANCE...(((Updated Daily))) By ELQ.
[link to www.youtube.com]

Tiny Trink, Double T, Tink Tink, T x 2

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Shine Brightly as someone is needing your Inner Light to find theirs.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28290684
United States
01/31/2013 09:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good morning, all. Anyone heard from AK this morning? Hope the 6.0 didn't effect her!

News from the sinkhole...

TV: ‘Heated’ Meeting on Giant Sinkhole — “This is getting even worse, unbelievable” — “The land is contaminated, water is contaminated, air is contaminated” (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33389832
Portugal
01/31/2013 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
6.2 magnitude earthquake strikes region of Santa Cruz Islands

The 6.2 magnitude earthquake had a depth of 55.4 km (34.4 miles) with an epicenter of 60 km (37 miles) E of Lata, Solomon Islands.

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: AwakeInTassie

Strong 6.8 magnitude earthquake strikes northern Chile: 1 dead

January 31, 2013 – CHILE – A magnitude-6.8 earthquake shook offices, toppled supermarket shelves and broke windows on Wednesday in north-central Chile, where people fled some buildings in panic. A 55-year-old woman in city of Atacama died of a heart attack, said Mayor Rafael Prohens, who attributed her death to fear during the quake. Authorities said that damage was limited and discounted the possibility of a tsunami.

more than 100 people were injured in Peru after that earthquake hit there yesterday
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 32025385
United States
01/31/2013 09:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Russian scientists voice concerns about dangers of a supervolcano erupting in Italy

And Fox is about to have a report about the astroid hurtling towards Earth and they say we could be in for an impact. Wow doom sure has picked up since yesterday!
AKObserver

User ID: 33346697
United States
01/31/2013 11:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Watching SE AK and Queen Charlotte Island
 Quoting: AKObserver

hi
Morning All!
Well, I was close lol missed it by a day.
Don't think we are done yet. Local news sources have no info on any of the quakes
74 responses on didyoufeelit
I don't think this is working [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov] after all the activity yesterday nothing?
Certainly makes you wonder.
Stay Safe everyone hugs

Last Edited by AKObserver on 01/31/2013 11:37 AM
Tiny Trink

United States
01/31/2013 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

hi
Morning All!
Don't think we are done yet. Local news sources have no info on any of the quakes
I don't think this is working [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov] after all the activity yesterday nothing?
Stay Safe everyone hugs

I agree with you AK

My feeling is that when they requested on that site for people to provide what they use the site for, those answers that were given were shortly followed by a "dial down" of the data. IMHO.

hugs

Much Love Always,

"You are responsible for the Energy you bring into a space" ~ Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33399910
Portugal
01/31/2013 01:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Late Sunday, GFS rapidly develops a Clipper system into a strong Nor'Easter, 1001 mb to 967 mb in 18-hours... 940mb later!!!
Earth Cries

United States
01/31/2013 02:22 PM

Report Abusive Post
Expert: Napoleonville salt dome may be ‘moving’ — We’ll know what’s happening after imaging by giant sinkhole (VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

No one knows anything! Moving???
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

“Things fall apart; the center cannot hold.” Yeats
Earth Cries

United States
01/31/2013 03:31 PM

Report Abusive Post
Thread: BRKNG; Hundreds of birds wash up covered in unknown substance!! WTF is going on???

Pic here:

[link to www.bbc.co.uk]
Mark 13:20 And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect's sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.

EW
Australia
02/01/2013 01:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
2013-01-31 06:42:07 5.4 10.84°S 166.59°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-31 05:18:11 5.3 10.57°S 166.53°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-31 04:31:30 5.6 10.90°S 165.53°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-31 04:10:49 5.0 4.53°S 102.53°E 68 A Southern Sumatra, Indonesia
2013-01-31 03:57:57 5.9 10.70°S 166.63°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-31 03:33:44 6.2 10.58°S 166.41°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-30 23:03:45 6.0 10.67°S 166.54°E 10 A Santa Cruz Islands
2013-01-30 20:40:37 4.8 27.98°S 71.01°W 10 M Near Coast of Northern Chile

[link to geofon.gfz-potsdam.de]

Couple more this afternoon and we have a buoy in event mode.. love to all, stay safe hf

[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Type: Earthquake
Magnitude: 6.2
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 05:36:41 UTC
Region: Santa Cruz Islands
Depth: 7.1 km
Source: USGS Feed

Magnitude: 4.9
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 01:49:13 UTC
Depth: 29.8 km

Magnitude: 5.1
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 00:18:08 UTC
Depth: 10.7 km

Magnitude: 4.8
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 00:42:59 UTC
Depth: 9.9 km

Magnitude: 5
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 00:18:20 UTC
Region: Santa Cruz Islands.
Depth: 100 km
Source: GeoScience Australia
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18077537
Australia
02/01/2013 02:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
These quakes at santa cruz---Could this be the big wave that is supposed to wipe out east coast of Australia.
They don't seem to be stopping and they are not getting any smaller.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 18077537
Australia
02/01/2013 02:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fields of fire: 4 volcanoes now erupting simultaneously in Kamchatka

KAMCHATKA – Volcanic eruptions are hardly a rarity. It seems that a new one goes off every few weeks or so somewhere in the world. But a string of four volcanoes erupting in close proximity to one another is virtually unheard of.

EW
Australia
02/01/2013 03:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
These quakes at santa cruz---Could this be the big wave that is supposed to wipe out east coast of Australia.
They don't seem to be stopping and they are not getting any smaller.

hf

I have considered that the big wave that has been talked about could come from this trench.. if a quake causes an undersea landslide on the western side of that ridge, we could be in a lot of trouble..

The tasmanian one that was talked about would come from the trench just on the western edge of the bottom of the south island of new zealand, i believe thats why they put the buoys there..

I just wish I had alerts for eq's.. but i cant get them to my phone its too damn old lmao
AKObserver

United States
02/01/2013 03:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!
Been out for work all day and I broke my little notebook have this archaic pos can't cut and paste no links but at least I got signed on! lol We have buoy in event mode Solomon Island [link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov] Man this computer SuCKS... Heard rumbling and felt vibrations about an hour ago we have had a lot of quakes today.
grouphug
AKObserver

United States
02/01/2013 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
hi
Hi All!

ELQ Sorry for the double post....

Last Edited by AKObserver on 02/01/2013 03:24 AM
AKObserver

United States
02/01/2013 03:54 AM
Report Abusive Post

hi
Morning All!
Stay Safe everyone hugs

I agree with you AK

My feeling is that when they requested on that site for people to provide what they use the site for, those answers that were given were shortly followed by a "dial down" of the data. IMHO.

hugs

Much Love Always,
 Quoting: Tiny Trink

Ditto! WA 'TPTB tuned us out because we tuned them in'
dumbing us down for the kill shot...I fear...IMHO
1 buoy in alert mode after all those off shore quakes? Hmmm
AKObserver

United States
02/01/2013 04:00 AM
Report Abusive Post
Right in that elbow again!

2 hours ago
Magnitude: 3.2
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 06:47:57 UTC
Region: Gulf of Alaska
Depth: 0.5 km

and this following

76 minutes ago
Magnitude: 4.7
DateTime: Friday February 1 2013, 07:39:46 UTC
Region: Kuril Islands
Depth: 36 km

It's that fault line again.Keeping a close eye on it.
Earth Cries

User ID: 26140532
United States
02/01/2013 07:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Morning, friends.

Video: Giant sinkhole’s ‘containment system’ could encompass 70 acres

[link to enenews.com]

Jan. 31 flyover of giant sinkhole — Shows new road/containment berm to south (PHOTOS & VIDEO)

[link to enenews.com]

New Photos:

[link to lasinkhole.wordpress.com]

Tiny Trink

United States
02/01/2013 07:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]

Earth Cries

User ID: 26140532
United States
02/01/2013 07:49 AM

Report Abusive Post
Hey, what happened to all the helicorders? There were a lot of new ones and now they are gone. Even a lot of the old ones are gone. Catfish Stew Road is gone and some others.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31781644
United States
02/01/2013 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey, what happened to all the helicorders? There were a lot of new ones and now they are gone. Even a lot of the old ones are gone. Catfish Stew Road is gone and some others.

[link to folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu]
 Quoting: Earth Cries

??? bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 16845676
United States
02/01/2013 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: North Pole Earthquake

hiding
whiteangel
also known at WA

User ID: 1775746
United States
02/01/2013 10:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
Feb 3/4th

CME will arrive

Earth/Mars/Nep - alignment
Sun/Merc/Ura - alignment

EQ watch times.
Isaiah 5:20 KJV
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
Thread: Being Prepared - Updated Basic Food List On Page One
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33454892
Portugal
02/01/2013 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Nine people killed, as freak hailstorm rains ice boulders on Indian villages [link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
Earth Cries

User ID: 30428335
United States
02/01/2013 03:16 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report: Oil sheen in waterway almost 1/2 mile from giant sinkhole (PHOTOS)

[link to enenews.com]

Earth Cries

User ID: 30428335
United States
02/01/2013 03:34 PM

Report Abusive Post
Nine people killed, as freak hailstorm rains ice boulders on Indian villages [link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]
 Quoting: Luisport

Good gracious, Louis! That is so freaky! Prophetic, too!
Revelation speaks of giant hailstones...

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

muse_1111

User ID: 26558348
United States
02/01/2013 04:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Luisport

Good gracious, Louis! That is so freaky! Prophetic, too!
Revelation speaks of giant hailstones...

Rev 16:21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
 Quoting: Earth Cries

What the hail?!?

I live in Texas, and am used to hail. We get it quite a lot throughout the year, even had some this week. Usually, it is pea size. I have seen golf ball size, baseball size and softball size hail. BUT, that is the biggest hail I have ever seen, even in photos.

I am surprised there were only 9 people killed. How many more were injured? You can't escape hail, especially that size. That would knock huge holes in house roofs, cars, etc.

The weather all over the globe has been freaky these past couple of weeks. I personally have seen snow on Christmas (a real rarity for Dallas), sleet/ice, 80 degree days, thunderstorms, thundersnow (??-this was a new one for us Texans), and a string of days in the 70s. All of this has been in less than 40 days.

Hold on...2013 is going to be a wild ride, weather-wise. Stay safe!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 33311366
United States
02/01/2013 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.7 2013/02/01 22:16:38 -10.997 165.403 34.2 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
Tiny Trink

United States
02/01/2013 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
6.7 2013/02/01 22:16:38 -10.997 165.403 34.2 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS

[link to earthquake.usgs.gov]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 33311366

Buoys in event mode

[link to www.ndbc.noaa.gov]

Much Love,