Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,937 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 526,860
Pageviews Today: 906,843Threads Today: 394Posts Today: 6,255
11:28 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Wow.........the Harold Campers took out a full page ad in USA Today.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1267056
United States
05/18/2011 11:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Wow.........the Harold Campers took out a full page ad in USA Today.
You can see the ad here. Just scroll down a bit.

[link to slinkingtowardretirement.com]
Stark

User ID: 1389382
United States
05/18/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
An ad like that couldn't have been cheap! Think of the hungry children this would have fed! Surely God would favor helping the needy with this money as opposed to publishing an ad that, if it turns out to be false, would prove to be a COMPLETE waste of money!

However, if it turns out to be true (won't know until Sunday, I guess) then maybe the ad encouraged someone to repent and seek Jesus as their Savior and, in so doing, be found worthy to escape before His judgement comes. In that case, it would have served a worthwhile purpose. As for me, I am ready! Any day suites me JUST FINE!
 Quoting: ^Watcher^

Good point. Reminds me of how sick i get when i pass a 'mega-church' that prolly cost millions......all so they could out-do the other mega-church down the road.

imo hold church in a tent, and tithes go to feeding the needy. The real needy, not the welfare vermin obviously.
 Quoting: Dundas

I expressed my concerns with a preacher about big churches like that, and he told me I had deep trust issues.

Another one was perching once, that the Bible says, when the church reaches 50% occupancy, it is time to rebuild (a bigger church)

That seems a bit wasteful.

I've since found my own path.
Only Me
Strawberry Girl

User ID: 1328300
United States
05/18/2011 11:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
i liked the toons lol
Goodbye, halcyon days...

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory mentioned, which states that this has already happened.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1052454
United States
05/18/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
So i'm taking a dump at my hotel when i turn to the back of the second page of today's USA Today, and there it is. A full page ad that the world starts ending this Saturday with a 'worldwide' earthquake.

Now i don't believe this May 21st stuff, but the mere fact that an ad like this is taking up a whole page in the USA Today tells me that pieces are being moved by God, and man, to set up the end game.

To me this was a sign....figuratively, and literally.

This add was taken out by a private person from New Jersey who has nothing to do with FR.

Quit spreading disinformation..........
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1052454

So said person doesn't believe in the 'prophecy'?

If said person does believe in this 'prophecy', wouldn't that make them a 'Camper', ie, a follower of Camping?

That is just ignornant,it is easy to make this out to be about a person instead of taking the time to research all the information to make ones own conclusion on the presented evidence.

I have understood this for about a 1 1/2 years and yet to find someone who can show "one error" in the timeline or other Biblical evidence with disputing scriptures,Instead they attack the messeniger.

The person who took this add out to run through Friday did it because he believes what the Bible is teaching,has nothing to do with HC.....and this was never about HC,the scoffers made it about Mr. Camping not anyone who believes this..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1348783
United States
05/18/2011 11:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is gonna be one hell of a crash come may 22nd.

It may have been one thing before the internet, last time this douche made a failed prediction was 1994. The internet wasn't anything like it is today back then.

Now information spreads so wide and so fast, when this one fails its going to have serious ramifications.

I really think that after nothing happens on may 21, we should all spend may 22nd, beating the shit out of christians, burn down their churches, and running them out of town - as well as a full ban on any and all christian advertising. No more billboards, Ads, etc....remove their tax exempt statuses, and sue whatever is left of them for every penny they have. Then when that's done, lets finally and officially list them as terrorists - because that is what they are - no better than al qaeda.

But with any luck, after the rapture doesn't happen they will all mass suicide

Well at least one can hope....

Your Pal,
Jesus

banana2
Fidokrab

User ID: 1299587
United States
05/18/2011 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously, the world won't end. There will be no earthquake, and more people will laugh at the stupidity of religion. The Muslims wait for the return of the Mahdi, the Christians have just as many stupid predictions. It looks like a setup for the religatards to loose crediblity. Hope it works.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1159919

Maybe that is the plan - the end of false man-gods and their false religions.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1276418

This also seems logical.
 Quoting: Stark

Why are you guys so blind? The intent is to undermine Christianity among the populace around the world, and to also undermine major religions in general among non-believers. What the NWO want is a subtle, 'new age' themed world religion. Your atheism or tampering into new age beliefs is supporting the NWO 100%. Do not be deceived.

Last Edited by Fidokrab on 05/18/2011 11:52 PM
The false gospel: If you don't continually perform, you're out.

The true Gospel: Believe.
Dundas  (OP)

User ID: 1386314
United States
05/18/2011 11:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
So i'm taking a dump at my hotel when i turn to the back of the second page of today's USA Today, and there it is. A full page ad that the world starts ending this Saturday with a 'worldwide' earthquake.

Now i don't believe this May 21st stuff, but the mere fact that an ad like this is taking up a whole page in the USA Today tells me that pieces are being moved by God, and man, to set up the end game.

To me this was a sign....figuratively, and literally.

This add was taken out by a private person from New Jersey who has nothing to do with FR.

If said person does believe in this 'prophecy', wouldn't that make them a 'Camper', ie, a follower of Camping?

That is just ignornant,it is easy to make this out to be about a person instead of taking the time to research all the information to make ones own conclusion on the presented evidence.

I have understood this for about a 1 1/2 years and yet to find someone who can show "one error" in the timeline or other Biblical evidence with disputing scriptures,Instead they attack the messeniger.

The person who took this add out to run through Friday did it because he believes what the Bible is teaching,has nothing to do with HC.....and this was never about HC,the scoffers made it about Mr. Camping not anyone who believes this..

Believes what the Bible is teaching, or what Camping is? Camping's method of figuring out the date is a method he came up with. The method is not scriptural based. The components are, but the method is entirely his.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1372033
United States
05/18/2011 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
An ad like that couldn't have been cheap! Think of the hungry children this would have fed! Surely God would favor helping the needy with this money as opposed to publishing an ad that, if it turns out to be false, would prove to be a COMPLETE waste of money!

However, if it turns out to be true (won't know until Sunday, I guess) then maybe the ad encouraged someone to repent and seek Jesus as their Savior and, in so doing, be found worthy to escape before His judgement comes. In that case, it would have served a worthwhile purpose. As for me, I am ready! Any day suites me JUST FINE!

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres the add:

[link to nymag.com]
Dundas  (OP)

United States
05/18/2011 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

It may have been one thing before the internet, last time this douche made a failed prediction was 1994. The internet wasn't anything like it is today back then.

Now information spreads so wide and so fast, when this one fails its going to have serious ramifications.

I really think that after nothing happens on may 21, we should all spend may 22nd, beating the shit out of christians, burn down their churches, and running them out of town - as well as a full ban on any and all christian advertising. No more billboards, Ads, etc....remove their tax exempt statuses, and sue whatever is left of them for every penny they have. Then when that's done, lets finally and officially list them as terrorists - because that is what they are - no better than al qaeda.

Your Pal,
Jesus

banana2
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1348783

If you're ever down in central Texas, post a thread, we'll meet, and you can try and beat the shit outta this Christian.

We can even video tape it for fun. :)
Dundas  (OP)

United States
05/18/2011 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
Heres the add:

[link to nymag.com]

Thar she blows.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/18/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Believes what the Bible is teaching, or what Camping is? Camping's method of figuring out the date is a method he came up with. The method is not scriptural based. The components are, but the method is entirely his.

Prove its not,you know nothing about nothing...........you are just payiny lip service just like these other fools on this site.

There is no debate because you would lose and I want waste my time.I can care less what you or anyone else thinks,it's just not worth my time.
Dundas  (OP)

United States
05/18/2011 11:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Prove its not,you know nothing about nothing...........you are just payiny lip service just like these other fools on this site.

There is no debate because you would lose and I want waste my time.I can care less what you or anyone else thinks,it's just not worth my time.

So i take it you believe the date?
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Obviously, the world won't end. There will be no earthquake, and more people will laugh at the stupidity of religion. The Muslims wait for the return of the Mahdi, the Christians have just as many stupid predictions. It looks like a setup for the religatards to loose crediblity. Hope it works.

This also seems logical.

Why are you guys so blind? The intent is to undermine Christianity among the populace around the world, and to also undermine major religions in general. What the NWO want is a subtle, 'new age' themed world religion. Your atheism or tampering into new age beliefs is supporting the NWO 100%. Do not be deceived.
 Quoting: Fidokrab

You've got that totally ass backwards... of course you already know that since YOU are a shill for the NWO.

That's an NWO talking point.

The major word religions of today: christianity, islam, judaism ARE the NWO religions. They have been using them to control people for the last 1000 years -

That's why those religions are always in your face everything is "god & country" - the lines between church and state continue to get blurry.

The NWO sets out like the shill above to try and convince you its the other way around...."oh the NWO wants you to turn away from your religion for blah blah blah" So what does the sheep do? They get closer to their religion, they cling tighter believing they are resisting the NWO by doing so....when in fact they are falling right in line.

If you really want to resist the NWO - ditch your religion - that's how they control you!
^Watcher^

User ID: 1383718
United States
05/19/2011 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Good point. Reminds me of how sick i get when i pass a 'mega-church' that prolly cost millions......all so they could out-do the other mega-church down the road.

imo hold church in a tent, and tithes go to feeding the needy. The real needy, not the welfare vermin obviously.

I AGREE! These "mega-churches" are all man's idea! Even King David worshiped in a tent! There are far too many needy now to justify the huge expense these big churches must generate...not to mention this USA ad. This world is messed up!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1385372
Netherlands
05/19/2011 12:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
religion = mental illness
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your Pal,
Jesus

banana2

If you're ever down in central Texas, post a thread, we'll meet, and you can try and beat the shit outta this Christian.

LoL If you only knew who you were talking too you'd shut your mouth and shit your pants...

Then again you can safely assume I'd never step foot in a texas trailer park,-- nothing but steers and queers.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/19/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

So i take it you believe the date?

I think I made that clear.........There is no doubt that this is what the "BIBLE" is teaching,but if you don't believe the Bible in its origional languages are from the mouth of God then this will do you no good and it is foolishness,

Thread: The "BIBLE" Guarantees MAY 21 2011 is Judgment day! Ask a question

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

If you want to take some time on your own to search out the matter.....

MAY 21 2011 JUDGMENT DAY

Proverbs:18
13 He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

www.ebiblefellowship.com

www.the-latter-rain.com

www.familyradio.com

www.wecanknow.com

[link to 05-21-2011.zapto.org]

[link to groups.yahoo.com]

link to www.youtube.com

[link to www.youtube.com]

[link to www.familyradio.com]

[link to www.kimrhone.typepad.com]

[link to www.wecanknow.com]

[link to www.youtube.com]

Job 24:
1 Why, seeing times are not hidden from the Almighty, do they that know him not see his days?
Cyndexia

User ID: 1368490
United States
05/19/2011 12:07 AM
Report Abusive Post

Really.... I was thinking about the amount of money in just bill-boards alone. My town is bombarded with them. Does anyone know how much these things cost?

.....coffee4
"Sometimes the object of the Journey may not be the end, but the Journey itself"

:2013:
Email:
[email protected] :)
Dundas  (OP)

United States
05/19/2011 10:13 AM
Report Abusive Post

Your Pal,
Jesus

banana2

LoL If you only knew who you were talking too you'd shut your mouth and shit your pants...

Then again you can safely assume I'd never step foot in a texas trailer park,-- nothing but steers and queers.

Again, if you ever find yourself in TX, post a thread. We'll meet. Lol, i couldn't care less who you are. I would actually prefer someone with skills for a change.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1390078
United States
05/19/2011 10:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
I really will poo my panties if I am awoken early Saturday morning by a terrible earthquake.
 Quoting: Only Me

You won't be the only one with poopy diapers, I'm sure.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327693
Netherlands
05/19/2011 10:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

Well, if they were telling the truth and 21st would really the date, I think God would prefer the people be able to be saved forever, rather then have food for 1 day. From the Harold Camping point of view.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1038646
United States
05/19/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

This also seems logical.

Why are you guys so blind? The intent is to undermine Christianity among the populace around the world, and to also undermine major religions in general. What the NWO want is a subtle, 'new age' themed world religion. Your atheism or tampering into new age beliefs is supporting the NWO 100%. Do not be deceived.
 Quoting: Fidokrab

You've got that totally ass backwards... of course you already know that since YOU are a shill for the NWO.

That's an NWO talking point.

The major word religions of today: christianity, islam, judaism ARE the NWO religions. They have been using them to control people for the last 1000 years -

That's why those religions are always in your face everything is "god & country" - the lines between church and state continue to get blurry.

The NWO sets out like the shill above to try and convince you its the other way around...."oh the NWO wants you to turn away from your religion for blah blah blah" So what does the sheep do? They get closer to their religion, they cling tighter believing they are resisting the NWO by doing so....when in fact they are falling right in line.

If you really want to resist the NWO - ditch your religion - that's how they control you!

WTF? NWO religions are completely luciferian, satanic occult worship. The one thing they can't control is what people will do to save their mortal soul if they still have faith. Destroy that, offer a new "more enlightened" alternative - control the sheep. I'm a Christian and if this was a major campaign taken out in the name of Judiasm, Catholicism, etc.. I would think the same thing.

No man knows the end - not even God's angels... certainly not MSM. I won't be looking for God to arrive based on a newspaper ad. In the final days it will be difficult for Christians to hold fast to their faith. THAT is what makes me think we are getting closer than Harold.
Neesie

User ID: 1362485
United States
05/19/2011 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post

Do you think that only the religious come to end of world conclusions, albeit groundless and the non religious don't?

remember the Y2K debacle?

oh, and also the great swine flu pandemic. that had me stocking up on flour and tomatoes by the truckload? LOL

Last Edited by Neesie on 05/19/2011 10:50 AM
.A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.

C. S. Lewis
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1387356
United States
05/19/2011 10:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
If something does happen, it wont be God. Did he not SPECIFICALLY SAY NO ONE WOULD KNOW? All the sudden he's changing the rules and only letting a crazy man who's been wrong with all his predictions know what's up?

Who or what made him a prophet?

Is there a committee or something for these things? I'd like to be nominated, here's my prediction:

What does he mean by worldwide earthquake? Madrid?

Or is it figuratively, like a bomb starting a war or something? I guess we'll know soon enough. Either way. I would be very interested in keeping tabs on what this lunatic does over the next few days. Also, I want a camera trained on his face allllll day up until midnight, and someone ask him what went wrong hehe. I'm sure he has a retort planned, or some other "calculations" or he'll learn of something coincidental (or planned) that happend that day as well and he will contort to be relevant o his claims. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually kept it up saying God kept him here to save more people before the end for all the rest. Seriously, other than him and his closest followers dissapearing or mass suicide or something stupid, there's not many other ways this can playout. Just look at all the other dumbfucks through history, its like they reincarnated every few years or so just to keep us entertained.

I think he's just akin to a tweaker IMO.

Though it is strange USA today would listen, and he mentions earthquake, with Madrid going on, and all that, transformers all the weird shit, I wouldn't be suprised if something did happen. But it wont be a rapture. It'll be planned. Or extreme coincidence.

Edited for clarity, a lil.

I'm with you. I am a christian and I don't believe in this false prophet. That being said, I think this guy is hooked up with the elite and there is a possibility that an engineered disaster could occur. The Madrid thing nags at me. That and all the werid crap going on.

GLP