Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,536 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 305,871
Pageviews Today: 498,368Threads Today: 166Posts Today: 2,849
07:05 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!! TIME FOR THE ILLUMINATI RELIGIOUS LIES TO END!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394413
Australia
05/21/2011 07:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!! TIME FOR THE ILLUMINATI RELIGIOUS LIES TO END!
[link to educate-yourself.org]

[link to www.rickross.com]

[link to educate-yourself.org]

WAKE UP PEOPLE.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394467
Australia
05/21/2011 07:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!! TIME FOR THE ILLUMINATI RELIGIOUS LIES TO END!
Well.

These links explain a lot.

Check them out.

Worth the read.

I hope ICE reads them too because he needs them the most.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394467
Australia
05/21/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!! TIME FOR THE ILLUMINATI RELIGIOUS LIES TO END!
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294189
United States
05/21/2011 08:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394544
Australia
05/21/2011 09:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump hf
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1294189

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198161
United States
05/21/2011 09:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
For Truth!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1317947
United States
05/21/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why just religious issues?

Run them completely out of Dodge!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1335380
United States
05/21/2011 09:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, AC. Pray for the fall of Mystery Babylon and for the Lord to sweep away the refuge of lies, and also to heal the breach.

Don't expect much "Christian" support on this forum, though. Most of them are so deceived. This goes for my own dear parents as well. I tried to tell them about the Illuminati in the churches, and my dad said, and I quote, "I don't believe it."

To accept the truth carries with a great burden that most do not want to accept. Though I know that that burden has been cast on the Lord, for me, and without Him I would not feel the peace that I do. But still, you will have to give up a lot in your life once you realize this truth.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2011 09:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I agree, AC. Pray for the fall of Mystery Babylon and for the Lord to sweep away the refuge of lies, and also to heal the breach.

Don't expect much "Christian" support on this forum, though. Most of them are so deceived. This goes for my own dear parents as well. I tried to tell them about the Illuminati in the churches, and my dad said, and I quote, "I don't believe it."

To accept the truth carries with a great burden that most do not want to accept. Though I know that that burden has been cast on the Lord, for me, and without Him I would not feel the peace that I do. But still, you will have to give up a lot in your life once you realize this truth.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1335380

I need to edit that: My mom believes, but my dad does not.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2011 10:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from your first link, AC, and I think it's very important information to post:

"How Revivalist Preachers WorkIf you'd like to see a revivalist preacher at work, there are probably several in your city. Go to the church or tent early and sit in the rear, about three-quarters of the way back. Most likely repetitive music will be played while the people come in for the service."

"The "Voice Roll" TechniqueA "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394649
Australia
05/21/2011 10:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is from your first link, AC, and I think it's very important information to post:

"How Revivalist Preachers WorkIf you'd like to see a revivalist preacher at work, there are probably several in your city. Go to the church or tent early and sit in the rear, about three-quarters of the way back. Most likely repetitive music will be played while the people come in for the service."

"The "Voice Roll" TechniqueA "voice roll" is a patterned, paced style used by hypnotists when inducing a trance. It is also used by many lawyers, several of whom are highly trained hypnotists, when they desire to entrench a point firmly in the minds of the jurors. A voice roll can sound as if the speaker were talking to the beat of a metronome or it may sound as though he were emphasizing every word in a monotonous, patterned style. The words will usually be delivered at the rate of 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect."

Thats it.

I was raised in the pentecostal churches.

I got shivers down my spine when I read these links because they are so true.

I LIVED THEM.

CHRISTIANS READ THOSE LINKS.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2011 10:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thats it.

I was raised in the pentecostal churches.

I got shivers down my spine when I read these links because they are so true.

I LIVED THEM.

CHRISTIANS READ THOSE LINKS.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394649

Me too. I hear ya.

Another thing is the repetitive verses used in Christian worship songs today. It seems like they sing the same verse over and over again to build up the dramatic tension. I never liked that.

When I got to reading the Bible more, I noticed that all of the songs written in the Bible didn't have repetitive verses. Such as the song of Moses in Exodus 15:

"“I will sing to the Lord,

For He has triumphed gloriously!

The horse and its rider

He has thrown into the sea!

2 The Lord is my strength and song,

And He has become my salvation;

He is my God, and I will praise Him;

My father’s God, and I will exalt Him.

3 The Lord is a man of war;

The Lord is His name.

4 Pharaoh’s chariots and his army He has cast into the sea;

His chosen captains also are drowned in the Red Sea.

5 The depths have covered them;
[link to biblia.com]

They sank to the bottom like a stone."
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2011 10:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an example of the repetitive phrases in a worship song. She must sing "I got the joy," and "I'll grab my tambourine" more than a dozen times.

What do you think of this, AC? It's always bothered me. Am I overreacting?

It just reminds me of the music like Nirvana's "Smells Like Team Spirit" that is so hynoptic and entrancing and repeats the same thing over and over again.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394710
Australia
05/21/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here's an example of the repetitive phrases in a worship song. She must sing "I got the joy," and "I'll grab my tambourine" more than a dozen times.

It just reminds me of the music like Nirvana's "Smells Like Team Spirit" that is so hynoptic and entrancing and repeats the same thing over and over again.

You give more money and feel a bigger RUSH once you are hynotised.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
05/21/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have never liked that repetitive "worship" music.

I have felt guilty about that many times.

This helps. Thank you.
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/21/2011 11:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

I have never liked that repetitive "worship" music.

I have felt guilty about that many times.

This helps. Thank you.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Thanks for responding. I felt like I was the only one in the world that felt the same way!

I've heard in a vivid dream a choir singing praise songs to the Lord, and it was nothing like what we hear. I wasn't allowed to hear the whole thing, but what I did hear was so beautiful and pure. It was as if a myriad of voices were all singing in different keys but all harmonized perfectly. I've never heard so many layers and chords harmonized in all my life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394916
Australia
05/22/2011 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump hf

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394544

bump
McMeevin

User ID: 1393117
Australia
05/22/2011 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Big ole' bump for you
It has to start somewhere
It has to start sometime
What better place than here
What better time than now.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392131
United Kingdom
05/22/2011 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
mankind has to realise that HE SHARES THIS PLANET with many many many different types of flora and fauna and it's about time he stopped and thought about the consequences of his INTELLIGENCE upon that fragile world, that was given to them all, for free.

:)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394881
Slovenia
05/22/2011 03:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
If the Illuminati is just a fancy nick for those on power or aspiring after it, then I agree with you, OP – organized religions have been used as tools of suppression for millenniums.

IMHO, belief in immense power of the alleged mysterious organization Illuminati is just another kind of religion - someone might want you to fight with windmills instead of real giants.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395696
Australia
05/22/2011 05:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394413

Cristians particularly should READ THESE LINKS.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395974
Australia
05/22/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump bump bump hf

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394544

bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394916

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1355436
United States
05/22/2011 08:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394413

Hello

I think it is a subliminal satanic message in the language from babylon because:

In usa, they call their children "kids" as though they think of them as young goats. I think it is subtle on purpose but it is there, so "calves" or "lambs" is not used but specifically goats... "kids" means young goat or human children. Brittney Spears, Hanna Montana, that old madonna like a virgin singer, and that old lady gaga etc. these "holywood projections" were "kids" in their youth by design with intent on purpose... so they grow up to be GOATS.

Do ya think??? Thanks.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396422
Australia
05/23/2011 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1397184
Australia
05/23/2011 03:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpfor truth
HardTruth

User ID: 861002
United States
05/23/2011 04:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.evilbible.com]

[link to www.nobeliefs.com]

[link to www.truthbeknown.com]

[link to one-evil.org]

Did Jesus Even Exist?
[link to www.atheists.org]

WHERE JESUS NEVER WALKED
[link to www.atheists.org]

Did a historical Jesus exist?
[link to www.nobeliefs.com]

Do Any First Century Historians Mention the Jesus of Christianity?
[link to freethought.mbdojo.com]

Jesus Myth - The Case Against Historical Christ
[link to www.rationalrevolution.net]

Did Jesus Christ Really Live?
[link to www.infidels.org]

The Christ: A Critical Review and Analysis of the Evidence of His Existence
[link to www.positiveatheism.org]

Non-biblical evidence for Jesus' historical existence
[link to www.angelfire.com]

Who Was the Real Jesus?
[link to www.davidpratt.info]

Jesus: History or Myth?
[link to web.archive.org]

Jesus was Caesar – Re-Orientation
[link to www.carotta.de]

NO EVIDENCE OF JESUS? Don't fret – they'll manufacture it soon enough!
[link to www.jesusneverexisted.com]

GLP