Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,671 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,089
Pageviews Today: 52,930Threads Today: 30Posts Today: 445
12:30 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order

NaturalGirl
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1153427
United States
05/25/2011 08:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399782
United States
05/25/2011 08:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
you can let us listen to it your glp family.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399773
United States
05/25/2011 08:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
cruise (***COUGH COUGH BULLSHIT COUGH***)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399764
Germany
Report Abusive Post
you can let us listen to it your glp family.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1399782

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1398668
United States
Report Abusive Post
otay
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399630
Australia
05/25/2011 08:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
fucken bullshit
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 745992
Australia
Report Abusive Post
A psychiatrist if you believe a lawyer would know anything of any importance.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1245917
United States
Report Abusive Post
Post links to the recordings. Go upload them, we can wait.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/25/2011 08:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1245917

How you do that? I'm not that computer smart?
Hero Protagonist

User ID: 1343462
United States
05/25/2011 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Don't do it OP.
"Take a chance while you still got a choice" Bon Scott
Once I was nothing, then I became everything
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371537
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
errrr upload it>?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 918548
United States
05/25/2011 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?
 Quoting: NaturalGirl

You are so full of shit...

pick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1398668
United States
05/25/2011 08:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153427

Whether what he said is accurate or fallacious, posting it could be disastrous.
paul uk S/E
User ID: 1399789
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 08:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

come on guys and girls HELP this lady up-load this recording ,i too don`t know how to do it ,so u are not alone:)
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States

Report Abusive Post
I hate lawyers...If their lips are moving they are lying, just like an Arab...
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Hero Protagonist

User ID: 1343462
United States
Report Abusive Post

Whether what he said is accurate or fallacious, posting it could be disastrous.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1398668

For the OP
"Take a chance while you still got a choice" Bon Scott
Once I was nothing, then I became everything
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

come on guys and girls HELP this lady up-load this recording ,i too don`t know how to do it ,so u are not alone:)
 Quoting: paul uk S/E 1399789

Then neither of you should be on the net...

pick
BadMoonRising

User ID: 727864
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflags226
"What The HELL Is Going On?..."

[link to www.worldending2012.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399519
Australia
05/25/2011 08:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
have you got a youtube account? you could upload it there
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1245917
United States
05/25/2011 08:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

What was used to record the audio? If it's already in mp3 or .wma format it's just a matter of copying them onto your hard drive and uploading them to a storage site like filefront.com or rapidshare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1064141
United States
05/25/2011 08:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
FOS!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1190583
Canada
05/25/2011 08:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati is not the name of a real secret society. Alot of conspiracy theorist like ourselves used that name to put a face to the shadow government we feel is in charge.

This is interesting roleplay though, kind of exciting.
George B
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1399739
United States
05/25/2011 08:36 AM

Report Abusive Post
Does you BF have a real imagination or into conspiracies? Is he a GLP member? Does he read a lot of fiction? HIs drunk comments my be from his deep need to reject his legal ethics. . . Which are totally immoral . . . LOL! dasbier
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1393694
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399600
Germany
05/25/2011 08:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

upload the audio and leave the intelligence business to the communty.

or please do stop spreading bollocks and fud. thank you in advance.
NaturalGirl  (OP)

United States
05/25/2011 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
What was used to record the audio? If it's already in mp3 or .wma format it's just a matter of copying them onto your hard drive and uploading them to a storage site like filefront.com or rapidshare.

I recorded it on an old cassette recorder I have. There are a lot of sentences in another language.
BRIEF

User ID: 381742
United States
05/25/2011 08:52 AM

Report Abusive Post

I recorded it on an old cassette recorder I have. There are a lot of sentences in another language.

He was drinking Spirits and speaking another language, did it sound like Latin? sounds like he was possessed by the Debil...plus he's a lawyer...LOL

Last Edited by BRIEF on 05/25/2011 08:54 AM
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
Anonymous Coward
United States
05/25/2011 08:53 AM
Report Abusive Post

FFS

You really suck at this...

pick
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399687
South Africa
05/25/2011 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just one question OPie, is your Boyfriend a GLP'er by any chance? Because that would explain his ramblings.

lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1011642
United States
05/25/2011 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Why did you make this thread OP? What a huge load of fail!

yeah, everybody, I have smoking gun evidence of Bush being a reptile, but I don't feel like sharing the info.
NaturalGirl  (OP)

United States
05/25/2011 08:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just one question OPie, is your Boyfriend a GLP'er by any chance? Because that would explain his ramblings.

lmao
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1399687

No he is not a member here.

Seems he kept using the name Bilderberg over and over.

GLP