Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,359 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 619,770
Pageviews Today: 1,048,136Threads Today: 349Posts Today: 6,589
12:03 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198161
United States
05/25/2011 12:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
Will you leave him because he cares more about himself than humanity,

stay with him to enjoy whatever bones he throws to you.

or stay with him to be a secret observer for humans?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394314
United States
05/25/2011 12:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
cruise (***COUGH COUGH BULLSHIT COUGH***)
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1399773

I agree, completely...

OP, I give you a bsflag flag.

Stand proud and Stand tall, as you hold onto it.
<--------------------​---
User ID: 1398668
United States
05/25/2011 12:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Public Law 101-647. I Google it but still have no clue.
 Quoting: NaturalGirl

???

Why bring this up?
neodimiun1

User ID: 1335250
United States
05/25/2011 12:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
you can let us listen to it your glp family.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1399782

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1399844
United States
05/25/2011 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
And Public Law 101-647. I Google it but still have no clue.

# Crime Control Act of 1990 (P.L. 101-647, 104 STAT. 4789).
Available from Library of Congress Thomas Website. Under Legislation, select Public Laws, then select the number of the Congress and find the Law by the P.L. number.
Title XXV of the Crime Control Act, known as the Comprehensive Thrift and Bank Fraud Prosecution and Taxpayer Recovery Act of 1990, greatly expanded the authority of Federal regulators to combat financial fraud.

This act prohibited undercapitalized banks from making golden parachute and other indemnification payments to institution-affiliated parties. It also increased penalties and prison time for those convicted of bank crimes, increased the powers and authority of the FDIC to take enforcement actions against institutions operating in an unsafe or unsound manner, and gave regulators new procedural powers to recover assets improperly diverted from financial institutions.

[link to www.fdic.gov]

oops2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400068
United States
05/25/2011 12:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?

So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state.

I stopped reading right there. No corporate lawyer working at a large firm would date a corpulent she-cow that posts at this shitty site.

You should leave the trolling to the ACs. We're much better at it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400009
United States
05/25/2011 12:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
so you can't remember much about what he said? no more than a few details? and he talked for 6 hours? you really don't sound very smart, OP.

before you posted you should have typed out what he said or at least details. but you didn't and just sound like an airhead which is very annoying.
tomasgod1

User ID: 1112802
United States
05/25/2011 12:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?

So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state.

I stopped reading right there. No corporate lawyer working at a large firm would date a corpulent she-cow that posts at this shitty site.

You should leave the trolling to the ACs. We're much better at it.

lost but not untraceable.....chuckle..no more trolling here..it stoped a few months ago.

She is just a newbie retard.

We have all your numbers...haha..you belong to us....stupid place to lose your sanity. She may want to start with a ?..I not going to tell
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1400068

yup

Last Edited by tomasgod1 on 05/25/2011 12:43 PM
_______

Blog
[link to mysolaralerts.blogspot.com]

YouTube Channel
[link to www.youtube.com]

"Give me Liberty, or give me Death!"
FOUNDING FATHER, Patrick Henry (May 29, 1736 – June 6, 1799)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1284566
United States
05/25/2011 12:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'd say he's just a bad drunk.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1293282
United States
05/25/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1293282
United States
05/25/2011 12:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1398668
United States
05/25/2011 12:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I would like to hear more from OP.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1274538
United States
05/25/2011 12:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

bsflagbsflagbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370139
United States
05/25/2011 12:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Looking for more validation here, OP. At this point the thread has been perpetuated based on the pretty avatar you selected.

You either need to give some solid proof of your claims or roll with the trolls. And from the looks of things, the later option is gaining momentum.

Also, if your boyfriend really did state that about marriage, then you will never be happy with him as that is the statement of a sociopath. I guarantee it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1198161
United States
05/25/2011 12:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
I found a pic of him:
:clinton pa:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371715
United States
05/25/2011 12:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just do a search on OPs user id: 1153427

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

And then tell me if you if you think you still smell bullshit.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1274538
United States
05/25/2011 12:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I looked at the thread and right away it screamed FAIL...I am very receptive to lies and behavior that tells when people lie because I went to school for it so yeah you suck
Hitndahedfred

User ID: 826012
United States
05/25/2011 01:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Seems he kept using the name Bilderberg over and over.

u r sucha noob at this shit

:ombaby:
 Quoting: Only Me

==================================================

HI OM !!!

urhawt

popcorn?

nowwhat
Each time a person stands for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he or she sends forth a tiny ripple of hope. And crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. Few are willing to embrace the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues, the wrath of their society. Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential vital quality for those who seek to change a world that yields most painfully to change. [Robert F. Kennedy]

[link to www.stricklychopped.com]

[link to www.ghi-engrs.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1327743
Canada
05/25/2011 01:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
snap his neck?

do it for us?

would he do it to you, 'if necessary?'

Peace In.
Yumgingdaango

User ID: 1391541
Hong Kong
05/25/2011 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
If this is real, the OP has already been caught and she/he is not the OP anymore.

Would be a CIA agent!!

RUN!!!!!! Get to da BS Flagggg!!!!
ahhhahhhbsflag
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400079
United States
05/25/2011 01:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
Let me translate for you.

Natural Girl is a Venusian angel, and we are both fully telepathic.

I asked her to validate her story.

She said her boyfriend is an angel, like 98% of Americans.

He did not say he was an Illuminati, he said he was Illuminated!!!

The NWO will happen, but it will not be evil, it will not be led by the president or the leader of the UN.

It will be led by me, the King of Israel. I only have a few rules for the kings, and presidents of the countries to follow: No invading other countries. No killing your own people. Allow people to experience free speech without violent suppression.

I will donate trillions (I have done so already) to many countries in need to help their cities and peoples. For instance America, Israel, Libya and Syria.

Our commercial goods from AU and NAUS will help people in all countries lead better lives. We make good things for Life! That's what all engineers do!!!

Our foods from Lambrose Technologies will be cheaper and tastier, and might reduce the need for agricutlural produce like livestock, chickens, cows, hogs, fish, deer, calves, oysters and shrimp. Lambrose foods makes all of these things cheaper and better tasting by a biotechnology that uses angelically engineered bacteria and free fructose from our fructode factory (it uses air and free electricity to make fructose by the tons every minute) and high protein whole wheat which we purchase from American farmers. That means some agriculture will continue to flourish.

I just had an idea! We might try to use non-GM yellow corn. It might be a cheaper source of raw vegatable protein. Unfortunately we can't make proteins from fructose, because furctose does not have phosphorus or nitrogen, which is required for proeins in meats. We have to start with natural proteins, like in high protein wheat for example. The chemist in charge of Lambrose Technologies is workingwith Archangel Sudiel to see if this can be done. I will give you a report soon.

I think they are buying corn from Mexico.

Goddamnit! Sudiel I want you to create a new breed of high protein corn seeds. It should be 85% protein by weight, and the unusable cob should be high protein, and eliminate the hairs, and make no covering leaves on the corn cobs. Make sure it tastes good like corn used to taste. Can you do that Sudiel? Seraphim Rasiel and two Creator Gods are going to cooperate to make this new breed of corn. Can you increase the productivity of each stalk? Can you make the roots deposit nitrogen in the soil? <She's nodding her head>.

Somebody said, Can you make an improved popcorn with more protein and good savory flavor?

Sudiel says, I can't make salt but I can make buttery flavor. I'll make it yellowish. I can make a salt like flavor.

Can you make a better sweet corn?

They are going to do it.

Vegetables will always be created by farmers with the help of the rains, the air and the sunlight whcih God provides free of charge.

Victory!!! They did everything I requested! I think we might be able to reduce the prices of our Lambrose Foods using the new corn breed.

Sudiel says one grain will produce an increase of 10,000. The normal increase is 700 approximately.

We have three news corns: hard yellow dimpled corn, popcorn, and sweet corn. They will have amplified flavor like the original, but with more sugars and proteins. And the hulls of the sweet corn will be more digestible.

Godammnit!!! I smell sweet corn right now!!! That smells damn good!!!

Love
ya
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1328062
United States
05/25/2011 01:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
Just do a search on OPs user id: 1153427

[link to www.godlikeproductions.com]

And then tell me if you if you think you still smell bullshit.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371715

Wow how many accounts do you need then op?
Do you actually think if you go by another name then we will never know it's you?
I smell so much b.s that I may need to wipe my own ass after all this:
bsflag:
bsflag
bsflag
When one bs flag just isn't enough
Yumgingdaango

User ID: 1391541
Hong Kong
05/25/2011 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
(internet problem, double post.)
probably a bored teacher

Last Edited by Yumgingdaango on 05/25/2011 01:28 PM
Blueacres

User ID: 1098668
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 01:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Write it out on a chalk tablet and take a photo, FFS.

s226
"Two roads diverged in a wood and I, I took the one less traveled by." The Road Not Taken — Robert Frost, 1916
[link to www.bartleby.com]
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
User ID: 1400079
United States
05/25/2011 01:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I just asked seraphim Sudiel to make an improved high protein wheat, with 85% protein, in the form of gluten, good for bread making and also good for our Lambrose Foods. I asked her to increase the productivity of each grain of wheat to 10,000. With perhaps 4 or more heads on each stalk.

She is going to do it! <She's nodding her head and spitting in a flask!!!> She always does what she says she can do.

We won't need to change our existing biotechnology cultures of bacteria that Sudiel originally made with her angelic seraphim abilities, according to Sudiel. It will simply be more profitable, and probably allow us to make vegetarian meats even cheaper.

I might stress that you can go to the Sapphire towers in NYC at ground zero, and in Paris 3 blocks from the Eiffel Tower. There are excellent restaurants on the top floors of those towers, and a Lambrosian kosher deli and grocery store on the 1st floor of those towers. They are open to the public 24 hours a day. The meats are the cheapest and tastiest in the world, I garuntee!! Try it and see if I am telling the truth.

I have instructed my economist to buy an old bank building in Indianapolis, and we will perhaps build another 3.5 mile Sapphire Tower in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Victory!!! Halleluyah! The economist bought the old AFNB building. They wanted $70 million. (CHEAP!!!) My people are now tearing down the old steel building, and soon they will complete the new Sapphire Tower in Indianapolis. They are done! It took only about 2 minute my time for the whole accomplishment.

I am in tears!!! It is a beautiful feeling!!! I am swooning, literally.

Love
ya
NaturalGirl  (OP)

User ID: 1153427
United States
05/25/2011 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Sorry I had to go to an appointment at a bridal store. Now, what questions can I answer.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400399
United States
05/25/2011 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Illuminati doesn't mess around. Just by posting this, you are putting yourself in danger. Remove your posts and watch your back.
George B
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1400197
United States
05/25/2011 04:27 PM

Report Abusive Post
Sorry I had to go to an appointment at a bridal store. Now, what questions can I answer.

You are entertaining . . . If any of this is true aren't you afraid? . . . hiding2
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
NaturalGirl  (OP)

User ID: 1153427
United States
05/25/2011 04:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You are entertaining . . . If any of this is true aren't you afraid? . . . hiding2
 Quoting: George B

Of what ????? I don't think the goal of a New World Order is a secret. Seems that all the top leaders all over the world are part of it. I was kind of proud when I learned that my boy friend is a part of this amazing plan.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1286515
United States
05/25/2011 04:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

sounds like your boy is a drunk...I ramble dumb shit all the time while I'm drunk...

GLP