Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,027 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 643,121
Pageviews Today: 1,157,444Threads Today: 561Posts Today: 9,132
12:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order

fleshette

User ID: 1400341
Canada
05/25/2011 04:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
Fuck it, marry him and don't look back.

Who doesn't want to be on the winning team?
Godsontoo

User ID: 1258525
United States
05/25/2011 04:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Boyfriend got drunk and admitted he is Illuminati working towards a New World Order
I hate lawyers...If their lips are moving they are lying, just like an Arab...
 Quoting: BRIEF

rofl
A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. †.
NaturalGirl  (OP)

User ID: 1153427
United States
05/25/2011 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: fleshette

That's what I was thinking. Do they let women come to the Bohemian Grove ???
fleshette

User ID: 1400341
Canada
05/25/2011 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: NaturalGirl

LOL, only as underage prostitutes. So, no.
Haha TolD ya so

User ID: 1389183
United States
05/25/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

LOL, only as underage prostitutes. So, no.

Haha, so why are you proud of your bf, if he is establishing a NWO in secret. Is he waiting for the scum to be wiped out by all the Natural Disasters and War consuming the world today? Then they are all gone and dead Him and The Elite who hid the truth will be true world rulers?
Tired of all these damn christians, muslims, jews, the church of this and the church of that. I fart in your general direction.

Brian the Lion the Onion of France aka The Anti Christ, Lucifer
Merlin The White Necromancer
Paolin
The Evil One - King Solomon
RaHolDon MeTeTron HoPe
JETT
King Of Atlantis
Last of The Fallen
Zeus of Olympus
NaturalGirl  (OP)

United States
05/25/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
.......... the scum to be wiped out by all the Natural Disasters .......
 Quoting: Haha TolD ya so

I heard him say there is no such thing as a "natural disaster"....everything is planed.
George B
Extinct But Not Forgotten!

User ID: 1400197
United States
05/25/2011 04:52 PM

Report Abusive Post
You are entertaining . . . If any of this is true aren't you afraid? . . . hiding2
 Quoting: George B

Of what ????? I don't think the goal of a New World Order is a secret. Seems that all the top leaders all over the world are part of it. I was kind of proud when I learned that my boy friend is a part of this amazing plan.

Now I know you are either:
1) Pulling our chain . . .
2) Stupid beyond all belief
3) A sociopath like your BF
4) An attention whore
5) two or more of the above
eyebat neener2
Martin Luther King . . . Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter!

"Email: [email protected]"

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.
Galileo Galilei, Italian astronomer & physicist (1564 - 1642)

The only thing guaranteed in life is deception. . . everything else is optional . . . George B
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386579
United States
05/25/2011 05:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
The illuminati is not the name of a real secret society. Alot of conspiracy theorist like ourselves used that name to put a face to the shadow government we feel is in charge.

This is interesting roleplay though, kind of exciting.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1190583

You are incorrect, and correct in two sequential sentences.

SmileyWink
Carol B.

User ID: 1265827
United States
05/25/2011 05:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
You are entertaining . . . If any of this is true aren't you afraid? . . . hiding2

Of what ????? I don't think the goal of a New World Order is a secret. Seems that all the top leaders all over the world are part of it. I was kind of proud when I learned that my boy friend is a part of this amazing plan.

Now I know you are either:
1) Pulling our chain . . .
2) Stupid beyond all belief
3) A sociopath like your BF
4) An attention whore
5) two or more of the above
eyebat neener2

iamwith
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Haha TolD ya so

United States
05/25/2011 05:43 PM
Report Abusive Post

I heard him say there is no such thing as a "natural disaster"....everything is planed.

Haha, think that volcano would of went of why Obama was in Ireland if it was Harp causing all these things. He has been deceived by the Darkside of the Illuminati. This is God's Mighty Right Hand at work for all the world to see. - Anubus - The White Egyptian
Tired of all these damn christians, muslims, jews, the church of this and the church of that. I fart in your general direction.

Paolin
RaHolDon MeTeTron HoPe
JETT
King Of Atlantis
Last of The Fallen
Zeus of Olympus
Haha TolD ya so

United States
05/25/2011 05:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Haha, think that volcano would of went of why Obama was in Ireland if it was Harp causing all these things. He has been deceived by the Darkside of the Illuminati. This is God's Mighty Right Hand at work for all the world to see. - Anubus - The White Egyptian

He is definately a man of Pharoe's heart, time and time again he will see and time and time again his heart will be hardened and God's name will be Glorified through his Destruction.

Paolin
RaHolDon MeTeTron HoPe
JETT
King Of Atlantis
Last of The Fallen
Zeus of Olympus
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1398087
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN
NaturalGirl  (OP)

United States
05/25/2011 07:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
PIN
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1398087
CAPTAIN PLANET ALEX

User ID: 1370813
United States
05/25/2011 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
So we have been together for a year. He is a corporate lawyer working at one of the biggest law firms in the state. About once a month he goes on a "business" trip. He is not much of a drinker and the other day I discovered a new drink called a Snow Shoe were you mix 101 Wild Turkey with Peppermint Schnapps. It goes down like lemonade and he got really drunk without even knowing it. Next thing he is having a conversation with people I have never heard of and keeps talking about how great the NWO will be. He went on talking for almost six hours and I recorded it. Lots and lots of info about plans, different politicians who are members as well as some bankers we know and other stuff that made no sense at all. He said it was awesome when he became an Illuminati.

He doesn't know I made the recording but I really don't understand a lot of things he talked about. Who can I let listen to this so they can explain it to me?

First and foremost. If you are not full of shit. Then go on the GLP live chat and stream the entire recording, tonight. Lets Go. PROVE IT and make a FUCKING DIFFERENCE!
The Divinity in me bows to the Divinity in you... In other words, Namaste In lak'ech GLPeers!
God is the Captain Of My Soul. -alex
[link to newworldilluminists.com]
patdeez84

User ID: 786640
Puerto Rico
05/25/2011 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I keep hearing something about Bavarian Illuminism over and over on the tape.

1) If you recorded him without his knowledge ( and we know you didn't hence the page and 1/2 of bs flags ) and you post it on line you will most likely go to jail and be sued and pay massive civil fines.

2) Your boyfriend is a lawyer ! Lawyers sue people ! Do you want to get sued ? Burn that tape, erase your posts, restore your computer to factory original state and then do it again, and then break up with him, then take up knitting on your front porch so when the sniper shows up to kill you he has an easier shot.

3) If you are you are full of bs ( which we know you are ) please remember if you ever do come across something really important, watch The Firm to see how lawyers deal with people with big mouths.

I give your story a negative 10 plus another negative 5 for thinking posting a picture of a ginger would convince us your isn't bs too. It didn't.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1183461

nope you can legally record a conversation as long as

1 You are part of the conversation

2 it is a semi-public place without the use of special equipment, which means you have to be able to be within hearing.

It is illegal to use wire taps or bugs to listen in so as long as he was talking to her she can record tthe conversation without his knowledge. I know this because I have my private security and pi licences. We were told anytime we are working to carry a recorder incase someone says we did something we didn't
:sigjosh:

:ronswansontax:

“We have allowed our nation to be over taxed and over regulated and overrun by bureaucrats, the founders would be ashamed of us for what we're putting up with.” Ron Paul

“My idea of a perfect government is one guy who sits in a small room at a desk, and the only thing he’s allowed to decide is who to nuke. The man is chosen based on some kind of IQ test, and maybe also a physical tournament, like a decathlon. And women are brought to him, maybe ... when he desires them.” Ron Swanson
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332462
Sweden
05/25/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Shill. Spreading fear, not the way. hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1236429
United States
05/25/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is what he said in another language... novus ordo seclorum.

chuckle
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400672
United States
05/25/2011 08:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
beware of the nut jobs out there regarding this issue.
h
User ID: 1400663
United Kingdom
05/25/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
dogshit
Ringworm
User ID: 1164558
United States
05/25/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
BS or not, what would it hurt to listen to this drunk?

There's enough critical people here to see through bull crap. So it's either going to pan out or it won't stand up to the people on this site.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1400653
United States
05/25/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
There really isn't much secret about this. All this shit and the names of people involved is already out there for all to see if people take the time to look and read. I doubt your boyfriend has much info that is relevant unless he has pertinent info of specific people committing crimes treason and willing to provide evidence to back at up. He may have the former but not willing or unable to provide the latter. So your recording probably wont contribute much.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 953363
Netherlands
05/27/2011 11:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
@NaturalGirl

Why the Sylvie van der Vaart Avatar?

[link to www.sylvievdvaart.nl]
 Quoting: Laurent 953363

You think I look like her? I will ask Rafael.

Do you look like her? > Yes a lot!
Twins? ;)
anonymous Coward TURBO GOLD
User ID: 1403104
United Arab Emirates
05/27/2011 11:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
If he knew you are a GLPer he might have just been winding you up.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396234
United States
05/27/2011 12:12 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is so true a lot people are in the know. Some of these people that are in the right place and the right time don't catch on. Too brainwashed I guess. So, I'm talking chiefs and all the way down into High level director/manager territory.

This becomes an often touched upon topic in elite or just upper class circles and most say how its soo bad, but that things are changing quickly. Tehn the conversation always turns into them arguing about what laws need changed updated etc. Some talk of the grand scheme, and how it relates to the lower class, but don't get me wrong they are not conspiring or anything merely just going along with it more less.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1396234
United States
05/27/2011 12:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its really like the corporate age just massaged us into the position to be easily usurped by an extremely small group.

As far as joining this Illuminati well it doesnt really work that way.

You have to be raised one. Go to the right schools, get picked for the right clubs in those schools, then make the right friends, and maybe you will stand a chance

GLP