Moving stars? or ufo? Satellites?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10188367
Australia
02/04/2012 08:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Moving stars? or ufo? Satellites?
Im looking up the internet for an explantaion as to what my friend and i both saw last nite. When i read this post, it describes exactly what we saw last nite. Ive never in my life believed in UFO's but cant fatham the idea that any satelite could move so quickly across the sky.

Last nite, the 4th Feb 2012 around 10.30pm, sitting on the balcony with a friend, we both witnessed a star just decide to take off, moving at pace, across the sky. We both spun out. Then, from the same area of stars where the first one originated, another just decided to move, in the same direction as the one before, going the same controlled pace however the second one flashed and a couple seconds later it flashed again and was gone. We couldn't believe our eyes so we kept watching and sure enough, a third one from the same area of stars decided to take off, in the same direction as the other two. Logically thinking, satellite. But ive witnessed Haley's comet and it didn't appear to be moving across the sky very fast at all. So how can any satellite be faster than a comet?

We kept watching for at least another half an hour and saw nothing further so we quickly went out for food, came back and sat back out on the balcony.

We then saw a star moving from where the other 3 moved off too before disappearing, heading back to the direction it originally came.

Id like to think satellite, or Government plains or something logical. Im so glad I didn't witness this alone coz no one would ever believe me.

Yes, we tried recording it on Iphone but as you can guess, its not useful for picking up little specks in the sky.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10159812
United Kingdom
02/04/2012 08:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
Im looking up the internet for an explantaion as to what my friend and i both saw last nite. When i read this post, it describes exactly what we saw last nite. Ive never in my life believed in UFO's but cant fatham the idea that any satelite could move so quickly across the sky.

Last nite, the 4th Feb 2012 around 10.30pm, sitting on the balcony with a friend, we both witnessed a star just decide to take off, moving at pace, across the sky. We both spun out. Then, from the same area of stars where the first one originated, another just decided to move, in the same direction as the one before, going the same controlled pace however the second one flashed and a couple seconds later it flashed again and was gone. We couldn't believe our eyes so we kept watching and sure enough, a third one from the same area of stars decided to take off, in the same direction as the other two. Logically thinking, satellite. But ive witnessed Haley's comet and it didn't appear to be moving across the sky very fast at all. So how can any satellite be faster than a comet?

We kept watching for at least another half an hour and saw nothing further so we quickly went out for food, came back and sat back out on the balcony.

We then saw a star moving from where the other 3 moved off too before disappearing, heading back to the direction it originally came.

Id like to think satellite, or Government plains or something logical. Im so glad I didn't witness this alone coz no one would ever believe me.

Yes, we tried recording it on Iphone but as you can guess, its not useful for picking up little specks in the sky.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10188367

You are one of the chosen imo, I have also seen the same thing.
Ariana
User ID: 22499857
United States
08/23/2012 11:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I know what you mean, I've put alot of reserch into this i can't believe what i saw the way the stars moved and it almost looked like they colided sometimes. The sky also had like this lace look to it. I am glad that im not the only one who sees it. I am trying my best to find out what this is i truly am and every website says satelites but like you, i dont quite agree. I know that they are stars and they are moving and i know that its not normal for them to and its starting to make my curiosity grow. But, thank goodness i thought that i was crazy and that i was all alone.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1736466
08/24/2012 12:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello i have been coming to this site religiously since the begining of the year. I recently signed up for an account here and i would like to ask you all a question.

Last night i was outside watching the stars as i usually do late at night here in the country. I keep seeing stationary stars then all of a sudden they take flight across the night sky. These stars will move from a dead stop skim across the sky quickly sometimes in a straight line others in jagged lines, some will even take off quickly then stop, then take off again before they disappear they will get extremely bright then instantly fade away. I have been seeing this alot this year alone. there were 4 different accounts of this happening last night alone. does anyone have an idea of what it might be? I have heard it is a satellite but i just cant seem to grasp that whole idea just by the way they move in the sky.

Thanks
 Quoting: ewj85

Hey OP.
I have seen this too,'as has my gf and a few friends when I pointed it out.'The one we se move every night is apparently Pleidas according to googlesky.
We first observed this year or so ago and we watch the damn thingnmove around every night. No other 'star' moves and we know the difference between sattelite and thi baby.
Mentioned it once in threqd and got laughed at lol! It's impossible to film because it's tiny nd you'd need a massively powerful camera.
With it's darting round being o obvious we cn't believe it never get reported.
You're not crazy :-)
PS I do NOT believe in aliens, nibiru, jesus, tlantis etc. but I do know what I see
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2119116
United States
08/24/2012 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone pin this?

Tonight I saw the same exact thing, it was a bright star, randomly placed, then began moving. It was average paced, not too fast or slow.. but once it got a few "sky feet" if that makes ANY sense it began to dim out, then disappeared.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 19848003
Canada
08/24/2012 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are definitely some type of craft. Next time ask them if they will flash for you. I have had this happen on many occasions. It's pretty mind blowing that they are telepathic.

[link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1128877

THIS! i noticed i usualy see them with specific persons. Not every one. they show up to you only if you lookup for them. call it summoning ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22393878
Australia
08/24/2012 12:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone buy the highest quality camera you can get and record them.

Until then I don't want to hear about it.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/24/2012 12:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone pin this?

Tonight I saw the same exact thing, it was a bright star, randomly placed, then began moving. It was average paced, not too fast or slow.. but once it got a few "sky feet" if that makes ANY sense it began to dim out, then disappeared.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2119116

when a subject is "pinned" here is for desinfo bs purpose.

The 1% of the 'truth gem info is NEVER pinned.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Can someone pin this?

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2119116

when a subject is "pinned" here is for desinfo bs purpose.

The 1% of the 'truth gem info is NEVER pinned.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 19848003

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22464717
United States
08/24/2012 12:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
hello i have been coming to this site religiously since the begining of the year. I recently signed up for an account here and i would like to ask you all a question.

Last night i was outside watching the stars as i usually do late at night here in the country. I keep seeing stationary stars then all of a sudden they take flight across the night sky. These stars will move from a dead stop skim across the sky quickly sometimes in a straight line others in jagged lines, some will even take off quickly then stop, then take off again before they disappear they will get extremely bright then instantly fade away. I have been seeing this alot this year alone. there were 4 different accounts of this happening last night alone. does anyone have an idea of what it might be? I have heard it is a satellite but i just cant seem to grasp that whole idea just by the way they move in the sky.

Thanks
 Quoting: ewj85

beloved, if it takes off across the sky it is obviously NOT A STAR. These are always 100% craft from heaven and other worlds if they can do this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22464717
United States
08/24/2012 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Someone buy the highest quality camera you can get and record them.

Until then I don't want to hear about it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 22393878

go spend some time looking up now and then.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
08/24/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
some are calling them "orange orbs" or Redish fire orb

They look like more 'Energy being' then a "craft to me.

Maybe some kind of high advanced Recon light "drone" doing recon of the whole EARTH before The Earth Farm "harvesting day' oups.. invasion
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10361518
United States
08/24/2012 12:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
You watched the same thing I did about 20 years ago. Looked like stars but began darting around, about a dozen of them or so. The local newspaper actually wrote a couple days later "UFOs sighted over (my hometown)".
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22313129
United Kingdom
08/24/2012 12:35 AM
Report Abusive Post

This guys has loads of vids, possibly satalittes, possibly spy planes? Or maybe there beings from another planet with super advanced technology.
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
08/24/2012 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Lateralus
User ID: 22526722
Canada
08/25/2012 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so I have been looking at GLP for about 2 weeks and I can see that there a lot of different things being posted on here. Anyways, just wanted to say cool site and wanted to say that although there is a lot of bs, there are a lot of good things too.

I am in Ontario Canada, in a small town about 3 hours north of Toronto. Recently saw this post a few days ago and well this week has been rather astounding. Since moving to a new place out by the lake (since Aug 1st), I have seen my first UFO siting. Unfortunately, the footage I got was from my cell phone wasn't great and it's only a 3.2 Mp cam so, I decided not post it.

However, two nights ago and tonight at about 8:45pm and again at about 11:45pm my girlfriend and I have seen these moving stars. Very awe inspiring and here's the funny thing about the first one tonight.

We were down at our local fishing hole off a dock, and while it was a little busier than normal it was getting dark and people were starting to leave. We don't mind fishing a little later as it's a little more fun. Well one of the other local guys was coming back to fish by us and when all of the sudden I pointed up and said hey look at that. My girlfriend knew immediately as she said she has seen these before. This was a first time for me, but I have seen the footage on here and on youtube etc.

It was moving quite fast, and I have to say that I used to work in aviation and am very aware of what most types of planes and satelites can do. The flight pattern of this "star" was very odd indeed. It zigzagged, and what looked like to be dropping and recovering altitudes. Nothing a normal plane can do or satelite especially by looking at what the altitude could possibly be. After viewing for a few seconds I turned to the local fishing guy and said "hey look a UFO." He kinda chuckled and just kept away fishing.

My girlfriend and are both very much in tune and were both kind of shocked at the reaction. Needless to say, the boat that takes a tour on this lake just had got back and was probably loaded with about 75+ people. There were still about 20-30 people down at the dock fishing, walking or whatever. No one else besides my girlfriend and I noticed this very strange UFO and flight patterns. Well the local fisher guy did but made nothing of it.

To try to summarize quickly, I have a friend who is very involved with researching UFO's etc, and he told me that if "they" want you to see them, you will see them. They know when you are looking and will make some sort of signal towards you. I guess my question is can anyone on here attest to this? I would like to see a count on how many of you regular GLPer's have seen this so called "star" UFO yourselves.

We are going to try and get a much better camera as we have one but its only 12 Mp, and try to get footage to post here in the near future.

Thanks
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17888588
United States
08/25/2012 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is my long/short/very true story.I live in southern,Maine.Back in May of 2002,my wife and I were still newlyweds.We were about to have the first major fight of our marriage.We were building our home at the time and living with her parents next door while our home was under construction.
Earlier that afternoon,something occured that made me feel quite deceived.I took off that evening and had to go make a payment to the contractor of our future new home.Afterwards,I was so angry that I took a joy ride for a while,and entertained the thought of just roughing it in the unfinished house...by myself.But,it was quite chilly that night so I picked up a few beers,and parked my car in the driveway of our new lot.I didn't want to see my wife at the time.I just wanted to be alone.Maybe I'd see her that night...maybe I wouldn't.I was quite upset and depressed.
I was facing Westward from the end of my driveway.Just sipping beer and listening to the radio.By this time it was about 11:30 at night.I noticed an unusually bright star directly across from my direction in the sky.It was just above the treeline from my vantage point.At first I didn't think anything of it...other than how amazingly bright it was compared to all the other stars in the sky.
Over the next hour and a half I watched it pulsate and fade,change colors slightly,and move about in the sky like nothing I've ever seen before.There was no peticular pattern to it.But it could move in such haphazard directions faster than anything you could ever imagine.It did this vertically,Diagonally,horizontally,ect.
Eventually,it made it's way above my vehicle very quickly,and started to descend.I tried to start my car about 5 times and nothing...I got out and fled through the woods to my in-laws house,had it out w/my wife(no domestic violence involved everyone,it's cool and were still married)Went back to the car about an hour later.The object or light in question was gone.And the car fired right up.True story...
 Quoting: Apunk76 6953816

I believe you! I stargaze EVERY night and have seen similar. They have lights that blink on and off and sometimes are stationary and sometimes they dart back and forth left to right and high to lower. It is by FAR the strangest thing I have ever seen.
Lateralus
User ID: 22526722
Canada
08/25/2012 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
The only thing is, they didn't blink for us, they sort of seemed to fade dimmer only to reappear again brighter. They were clipping along pretty fast and then eventually they disappeared. Considering where we are, pretty much in the middle of the bush, we have very little light pollution and can see the stars very well.

I am blown away by these!
freddyg
User ID: 24229846
United Kingdom
09/22/2012 10:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
They are ships. You guys are not going crazy. Anyone who tries to hush this up, hasn't seen one, or is very closed minded.

I've been in a few ships myself. It is pretty impressive technology. You can zoom right into a person's conversation, and listen in, all the while in the ship. You can even capture live feed from any location down below at earth. Most of the ships have teleportation technology as well, varying from how much weight (and distance) can be teleported. It is all so very advanced technology.

The ships vary. Some are not the same. The white ones are capable of achieving warp drive, and can zip off or into our atmosphere (they look like shooting stars at first). They pose as stars, so they can monitor something here on earth.

Some species look humanoid, and some do not. I can say right now, there is no harm in the ones that show themselves to you. This world is being cleaned up, and if you see these 'stars' that move. Don't be alarmed. It is just a clean up crew removing stuff on earth; that has no legal intergalactic right to be here.

Just a clean up crew is all. Military knows about it, and they usually send jets to monitor the situation.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6410291

They use a quantum drive engine to distort magnets (magnets of various chemical mixtures, later made solid). These magnets then move in a circular way, and cause rips in time/space. This is how they are capable of cloaking and using that form of energy for travel. I've seen a few up close, when they get moving really fast; they shine bright. The charge you see (it looks like a bright star). Is actually the magnetic field being reflected back at the object within the ship. The shield (bright star appearance) is what is needed to move between two points. It is not time travel, but making space move around you inside the ship.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6410291

If i had read your post a month ago i would of thought your crazy,but the last few nights i have seen moving stars that i thought were not satalite,s then last night i saw this light moving across the sky in an arc shape then give a bright glow the shoot off at an incredible speed, i am baffled, this was not a shooting star or a satalite or anything man made, it goes against all my beliefs, theres something out there for sure,
Roni
User ID: 23941427
United States
09/22/2012 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
Just to let you know. I see them almost every night. Most people now a days are not taking the time to look up anymore. On Sept 10 I saw them everywhere, and I mean everywhere! There was a group of three stars that kept changing form, and then stayed stationary above my house. They were still there when I went in the house. I recommend that people take a lawn chair, stretch back and look straight up into the sky on a clear night. I guarantee you will be suprised at what you see. This may not work in the city, to many lights. I live in the country. One of the advantages I guess.
LonghairKing

User ID: 21852025
United States
09/22/2012 11:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I saw 2 of these last night here in NorCal. Seen them many times before.
One looked like a satellite but was brighter than an average star as it moved very fast and then just faded out to nothing.
Revolutionary
User ID: 4001039
United States
10/18/2012 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
I saw moving stars last night here in fl. I pointed them out and everyone saw the 2nd one. It freaked us out. They moved around in circles and faded abd reappeared. Very scary. Good to know others are seeing them. I dont feel crazy anymore
abduct
lateralusg
User ID: 25581888
Canada
10/18/2012 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Ok so I have been looking at GLP for about 2 weeks and I can see that there a lot of different things being posted on here. Anyways, just wanted to say cool site and wanted to say that although there is a lot of bs, there are a lot of good things too.

I am in Ontario Canada, in a small town about 3 hours north of Toronto. Recently saw this post a few days ago and well this week has been rather astounding. Since moving to a new place out by the lake (since Aug 1st), I have seen my first UFO siting. Unfortunately, the footage I got was from my cell phone wasn't great and it's only a 3.2 Mp cam so, I decided not post it.

However, two nights ago and tonight at about 8:45pm and again at about 11:45pm my girlfriend and I have seen these moving stars. Very awe inspiring and here's the funny thing about the first one tonight.

We were down at our local fishing hole off a dock, and while it was a little busier than normal it was getting dark and people were starting to leave. We don't mind fishing a little later as it's a little more fun. Well one of the other local guys was coming back to fish by us and when all of the sudden I pointed up and said hey look at that. My girlfriend knew immediately as she said she has seen these before. This was a first time for me, but I have seen the footage on here and on youtube etc.

It was moving quite fast, and I have to say that I used to work in aviation and am very aware of what most types of planes and satelites can do. The flight pattern of this "star" was very odd indeed. It zigzagged, and what looked like to be dropping and recovering altitudes. Nothing a normal plane can do or satelite especially by looking at what the altitude could possibly be. After viewing for a few seconds I turned to the local fishing guy and said "hey look a UFO." He kinda chuckled and just kept away fishing.

My girlfriend and are both very much in tune and were both kind of shocked at the reaction. Needless to say, the boat that takes a tour on this lake just had got back and was probably loaded with about 75+ people. There were still about 20-30 people down at the dock fishing, walking or whatever. No one else besides my girlfriend and I noticed this very strange UFO and flight patterns. Well the local fisher guy did but made nothing of it.

To try to summarize quickly, I have a friend who is very involved with researching UFO's etc, and he told me that if "they" want you to see them, you will see them. They know when you are looking and will make some sort of signal towards you. I guess my question is can anyone on here attest to this? I would like to see a count on how many of you regular GLPer's have seen this so called "star" UFO yourselves.

We are going to try and get a much better camera as we have one but its only 12 Mp, and try to get footage to post here in the near future.

Thanks
 Quoting: Lateralus 22526722

To add to this (the girlfriend)
Last night we saw between 6 and 8 more of these objects/ships/ whatever, while watching the Orionid meteor shower. Similar size to the rest of the stars in the sky, but clipping along at a speed I could only say as at least double that of a commercial plane at a similar height, if not faster. Some where headed North to South, others the reverse. We have pretty much written off the idea that they are satellites. Cannot get video as they are too fast and the optic zoom on our camera cannot compensate for the distance.
We also witnessed a bright flashing light in the eastern sky. One bright pulse of light every 10-15 seconds in a stationary position(using stars as reference), lasting for about half an hour. The interesting thing is same bright light as seen exactly 1 month (to the day) minus two hours (first at 10pm this at 8pm) as the last time.
We've begun to keep a informal record of dates, times etc to see how often they come by.

I hope this helps anyone who has experienced the same from feeling like they are going insane.I have been seeing these objects for my entire life, my aforementioned boyfriend hasn't. The best way to describe some of the moves these things pull is like cosmic pinball, one second they are going one way and "ting!" they go 90 degrees the opposite direction.

Please don't judge on lack of video evidence, the sheer numbers of us that have seen them should be evidence enough that all is not what it seems..
Cheers
Lazurak

User ID: 13729779
United States
10/18/2012 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are showing themselves to you to raise your consciousness. Its happening around the world. They want as many people to know about them as possible before they show up. Shock and awe is gona be bad enough.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1243271
United States
10/18/2012 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thread: Strange sight in night sky. Cluster of stars, aircraft ?

Thread: Moving stars? or ufo? Satellites?

Strange sight in night sky. Cluster of stars, aircraft ?
On Saturday night at about 10 PM I ran outside to put trash in the can, glanced up into the night sky and was shocked at what I saw.

It appeared to be a triangle formation of star size ( from a visibility stand point) aircraft very high in the night sky. The sky had alot of clouds , but as the clouds moved these lights in the sky were exposed, there were about 16 total moving from due North to due south.

They moved from 9 o'clock to 2 o'clock in the matter of 10 minutes. 3 were in a triangle formation the remainder were scattered haphazardly a short distance from the tight cluster.

The million dollar question is what were we seeing? My daughter insists that it was stars, I said and believe that because the Earth revolves from East to West, ( right, because it appears that the Sun rises in the East, and sets in the West,, I know the Sun and stars are stationary, we rotate and our Horizion changes,, but what ever). Because of our rotation it seems odd if not impossible for the stars to appear to move from due North to due South..

Smart people please give me insight.

Thanks
I live in the New Orleans area, this same night my 4 year old Grandson dreamt about " the rainbow like lights in the sky" .. He was in bed asleep when the entire family saw this weird sight..... questions, always questions with no real answers

I live in the New Orleans area, this same night my 4 year old Grandson dreamt about " the rainbow like lights in the sky" .. He was in bed asleep when the entire family saw this weird sight..... questions, always questions with no real answers

what is going on? Can Farakhan be right, are the space crafts coming to get the black folks?

Looks like you saw some escorted VEE-CRAFT.

Watch the videos....and you can see they are ANTI-GRAV capable and have ACTIVE TRANSLUCENT CLOAKING capabilities.

MANY witnesses to these craft.
new p.villa
User ID: 11847470
United States
11/17/2012 09:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
It's the government sorry to say , ever since I came on this web site.they have been coming by my pad, we are whistle blower, and like to hear conspiracy and.truth about the universe, there just checking up on you to make.sure you know they have the ability to spy on you . It's called the.cube.drone .
liggtworker
User ID: 18421732
Australia
12/20/2012 10:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
[/youtube][googlevid]
liggtworker
User ID: 30491175
Australia
12/20/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
You no what fuck what everyone is saying its all miss leading bullshit that the higher bloodlines are trying to mask . Doomsday for example they want you to focus on the cataclysmic events that have been planted in your minds to grow on when we should be thinking what's happening to our self I believe that we are going through a shift in consciousness to a lighter being out of this ego driven playground. And last night was the 21 12 12 I stayed up until 4 watching the stars seeing all that is unexplainable as every other night normally is but last night was chaos in the sky so many and for the first time I actually seen 2 luminating closer then iv ever seen before then just fade right before my eyes . Not man made but energy . Be peace love and harmony . And thank your angels and ask to be taken care of by them. Love all goodbye
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30606782
Malaysia
12/21/2012 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
About what see I ever saw the same things before like u do..its move really fast n some moving smoothly. N its moving turn by turn n it dissappear. Awesome....

GLP