Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,567 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 257,704
Pageviews Today: 412,193Threads Today: 132Posts Today: 2,125
05:16 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Possible New "Smiley Face Killer" Murder at UW Whitewater - missing college student found out of the way in a quarry

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1407505
United States
05/31/2011 02:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Possible New "Smiley Face Killer" Murder at UW Whitewater - missing college student found out of the way in a quarry
[link to www.todaystmj4.com]

White male Wisconsin college student

disappears after drinking, only a 2 block walk home but never arrives

found dead in an out of the way quarry 2 days later

nobody understands how it happened, how did he get there, he wasn't that drunk, etc - SAME AS THE OTHER MISSING YOUNG COLLEGE MEN BUT THIS POOR FELLOW DIDN'T END UP IN A RIVER!

Police need to catch this killer!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/31/2011 05:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Possible New "Smiley Face Killer" Murder at UW Whitewater - missing college student found out of the way in a quarry
bump
Carol B.

User ID: 1265827
United States
05/31/2011 05:39 PM

Report Abusive Post
Re: Possible New "Smiley Face Killer" Murder at UW Whitewater - missing college student found out of the way in a quarry
jUst looked this guy up..he was busted for underage drinking in 2009. The article states that he had been drinking...and that the death looks to be accidental.
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
05/31/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
They all looked like accidental drownings. This guy goes out of his way to go to a quarry in the dark and falls off and it gets called in as a phone tip 2 days later? Something is fishy. How could police even tell if he was pushed or fell?

Maybe it was an accident and the guy was alone, but really did the killer just stop and say oh well I'm not going to be a serial killer anymore? Or hold back for awhile then change the M.O. to keep from getting caught?

They usually don't stop.
Carol B.

User ID: 1265827
United States
05/31/2011 06:08 PM

Report Abusive Post
They all looked like accidental drownings. This guy goes out of his way to go to a quarry in the dark and falls off and it gets called in as a phone tip 2 days later? Something is fishy. How could police even tell if he was pushed or fell?

Maybe it was an accident and the guy was alone, but really did the killer just stop and say oh well I'm not going to be a serial killer anymore? Or hold back for awhile then change the M.O. to keep from getting caught?

They usually don't stop.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1407505

You are correct..they usually don't stop. And, I do find this case interesting in the same way you do, OP.
Prayer.....the world's first wireless connection.
Lydia
User ID: 1386531
United States
05/31/2011 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Here is an article done about the Smiley Faced killings in Wisconsin. I wondered out loud if the killer has moved south...

[link to www.milwaukeemagazine.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1081321
United States
09/10/2011 06:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
now wait a minute here. didnt this very same thing happen to a different uw-whitewater male student who died under those very same circumstances back in 1996 or 1997? WWPD investigated (i saw them myself) but the second time around it was the sheriff's department that investigated.
Mmf
User ID: 20634590
United States
08/03/2012 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
2nd Young man found dead in Whitewater Wi quarry.

[link to www.nbc15.com]
JoeyBats
User ID: 6545419
Canada
10/08/2012 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumpbump

Wait till people actually figure out the truth.
Smiley face killer is real just got confused and over analyzed. For the non believers look up the case of Todd Geib. The guy actually called his parents saying that he was confused and diddnt know where he was(prob drugged) and that people were after him.

With regards to this case, PEOPLE DONT GO WALKING AROUND THE QUARRY BY THEMSELVES AFTER DRINKING.

It also reminds me of that kid who broke into a pharmacy to hide from his pursuers and was found in an out of the way lake in smiley face killer fashion.

It doesnt matter anyways.
The sheeple will always be ignorant towards alcohol.
sheeplebah
Just because you have liquor in your system doesnt mean your death was an accident!
Katniss

User ID: 18677079
United States
10/08/2012 11:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Whoa....interesting. Been following this case for some time but hadn't heard about this new one. Thanks.
mcfarlane1976

User ID: 24761093
United States
10/21/2012 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is the second student found dead in this very very out of the way quarry. a little more than a year apart. the police found him at first daylight that next morning. I bet it was the first place that popped in there heads to look for him but you bet they determined this drowning as an accidental death as well.I live in a neighboring town and know that area well. that quarry is not a place anybody hangs out. ever

Last Edited by mcfarlane1976 on 10/21/2012 06:14 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23200727
United States
10/21/2012 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
Not familiar w Wisconsin, or quarries, or w/e.

Small towns have getaway places where people can go smoke weed outside: lakes, swimming holes, etc. Look at the moon, make a little bonfire. Quarries ever used for this in small towns?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1285189
China
10/21/2012 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
i just watched a poorly made horror about a internetkiller named smiley lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24761093
United States
10/22/2012 05:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
this quarry has no college students or teens for that matter loitering around. its in the country and both of these students had to walk quite a ways and in the dark on a country road to get there. its just a massive hole with a bit of water on the bottom. most likely they suffered lots of trauma falling into it. there is a fence around most of it also. I smell homicide and the cops around here dont breath a word about it after the bodies are found. they need to warn these students. the majority of these students know nothing of these drownings/possible murders. read this article t [link to www.nbc15.com]

GLP