Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,226 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 180,259
Pageviews Today: 302,875Threads Today: 95Posts Today: 1,841
04:27 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?

bakoid

User ID: 1014929
United States
06/10/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?
And this

[link to www.youtube.com]
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1418767
United States
06/10/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?
if you are aware, that you might be programmed, are you less likely to react if shown triggers?
Nosaj

User ID: 1401516
United States
06/10/2011 01:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
if you are aware, that you might be programmed, are you less likely to react if shown triggers?
 Quoting: anonymousconfused

Yes that is the first step of the battle and for freedom.
Jus' movin' on up in the world inch by inch...
AlasBabylon

User ID: 1405074
United States
06/10/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post

They wind up on the psyop forum, GLP.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1408747
United States
06/10/2011 02:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thank you, are there any other things that I may be able to look for around me and my surroundings/relationships that can be indicators of programming?

Thanks so much for these things, I'm really looking for help here and I appreciate it. Did the stuff I described in my first reply sound like they may be monarch related? Any help at all is greatly appreciated.
I've also found masonic rings from my mother and father...I was obsessed with wearing my mothers for a while, but she wanted it back because it was her grandmothers or mothers and had been passed down.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1422963
United States
06/10/2011 04:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
My story is logged on GLP for over 8 years now.

I have been mind controlled by the masons, government, fbi and cia and logged it publically now for a long time.

glp search ZAKK! its there for all!

do you respond to images? numbers and colors?

do you masonic 32? gangflash? lizards, aliens and dimensional energies... who and which correspond to energies and numbers and a global secret system?

are you being jerked off by aliens in space time?

did u join something that fucked you, kept you alive but linked to a collective? a hive?

is your vision imparred? do you see extra?

do u see things on top of other things? do you see flashes?

can your esp interact with the energies in on or around the TV ??

can u interact with esp with the radio dj's or nefilm in the radio?? at a real fast speed? or slow speed?

do u 32 this or 33 that? CB this and CK that?

all mk ultra triggers...

Do you see mr sunshine? are you a molester who is in a top secret cult? and now see extra and are forced to interact with it???

dimensional aliens... and mk ultra... Ive seen it all!
 Quoting: Zakk 1332391

Can you please give more detail?

What do you mean 32 this or 33 that? CB and CK? What does that mean?

And who is mr sunshine? Please explain
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1404554
United States
06/10/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Using a butterfly symbol for yourself.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416440

+1. Haha.
 Quoting: DirkFunk 1318812

ohyeah
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 04:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 06:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess this is a subject not many people want to discuss.

Lack of discussion is not going to make these issues go away!
Nosaj

United States
06/10/2011 06:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
I guess this is a subject not many people want to discuss.

Lack of discussion is not going to make these issues go away!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1422963

I would like to direct you to a similar discussion with more info which can be found here:

Thread: The CIA, Country Music, Satanic Rituals, Mind Control & Hillary Clinton's Sex Slave. How deep does MK Ultra go down the rabbit hole?

Any further information you can contribute would be greatly appreciated!

cheers
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 728979
United States
06/10/2011 06:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably nothing, but who else here remembers in elementary school, every dang year, the routine of hatching the crysalis into a monarch butterfly in the classroom?

I mean, every year in elementary school, this was as regular a feature as drawing Santa Clause for xmas was.

Early 1960's. Never thought much about it until reading this thread.

Anyone?
Nosaj

United States
06/10/2011 07:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably nothing, but who else here remembers in elementary school, every dang year, the routine of hatching the crysalis into a monarch butterfly in the classroom?

I mean, every year in elementary school, this was as regular a feature as drawing Santa Clause for xmas was.

Early 1960's. Never thought much about it until reading this thread.

Anyone?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728979

Woah, that is actually freaking me the fuck out I completely forgot about that...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, me too...I'm pushing 60 and I never gave that chrysalis/monarch routine a thought my whole life until reading this thread.
Nosaj

United States
06/10/2011 07:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yeah, me too...I'm pushing 60 and I never gave that chrysalis/monarch routine a thought my whole life until reading this thread.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 728979

I am almost 32 and this was happening when I was in elementary school as well, which is very concerning it has been in place then for decades. The signifigance of the routine itself tied in with this is very creepy.

Last Edited by Inchworm Jim on 06/10/2011 07:26 PM
get on the bus
User ID: 1417594
United States
06/10/2011 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
I keep seeing Monarch school busses driving all over town.

Could I be a victim?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416344
United States
06/10/2011 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
G.A.T.E. MGM. MCL.

Programming out in the open
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380731

AMEN.

ADD TAG (talented and gifted) to that......

Thread: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
The signifigance of the routine itself tied in with this is very creepy.
 Quoting: Nosaj

Interesting you mentioned "routine", because I was thinking about it, and how "ritualistic" it was every damn year.

Different teachers, but the ritual/routine persisted.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 08:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Any of you guys familiar with "The Academy"/'dream'state?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 613794
United States
06/10/2011 08:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Was there wierd shit going on in the 70's in SoCal ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1226659
United States
06/10/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome thread! I never knew about MKultra or that the US sought their own Manchurian candidate type brainwashing program. This is so sad. The cia should have been disbanded for doing this to civilians without their knowledge or consent.

All evil need to succeed is for good to do nothing.

Well evil won. Nobody did any thing.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/10/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1415063
United States
06/11/2011 12:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
a few months ago, i was watching tv, and this image was shown during the commercials. it was the famous photo of a man with a gun pointed at his head as he was walking, i think it was during the cambodian genocides. the photo is known for the grimace/tortuous expression on his face. (i tried to google this photo, but i got many gruelsome photos that i didnt continue.)

my point is that this was shown for only a few seconds, it didnt seem to be part of any commercial and it wasnt selling anything. so why was it shown? i wondered then if it was a trigger. people who were programmed, sees this image, get activated. and go out and shoot people?
 Quoting: anonymousconfused

bump because I know exactly what you are talking about. Extremely disturbing now that you mention this.
 Quoting: Nosaj

...you know now that aconfused mentioned this photo with the guy with the gun to his head. It came surfaced back up from my memory. I never even knew I had that memory so vividly stored in my brain!

I too have seen disturbing images flash between commericals for a few seconds. The last one I saw was of a being laying back in medical chair, with electrodes attached to it's head. It might not of been human, appeared to be being experimented on or tortured.
Omg...that photo ac mentioned is really doing a number on me now,..it's bring all this other stuff up from my subconcious. I might pass out if I think about it for more than a few seconds at a time.

Sometimes I sort of joke or minimalize this stuff as a coping mechanism,...it is deadly real. so even though I want answers I am wary of delving in to far. In fear of the punishment I may recieve, or the horrifying memories that might surface.
X
User ID: 1420418
United States
06/11/2011 12:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
Did all the Omegas show up on time? Good.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2011 12:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
fuck I'm still trippin out about that photo. That is the only genuine trigger that I have ever come across that has done that to me.
Now I understand why in some bodies of literary work about this subject contain warnings.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2011 12:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,..you will know when you have your first trigger reaction. It's undeniable.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1423543
United States
06/11/2011 04:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP,..you will know when you have your first trigger reaction. It's undeniable.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1415063

See this is one thing that confuses me. If a monarch victim has all these alters and I've heard the alters aren't aware of the others, how can the real you know that another personality has surfaced?
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2011 07:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump For further discussion.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1424005
United Kingdom
06/11/2011 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the significance of Forget Me Nots ?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1424005
United Kingdom
06/11/2011 08:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/11/2011 08:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
FORGET ME NOT

Forget Me Not

Can't stop the pain,
It hurts me still,
I can't believe it-I've had my fill.

Recall my laugh,
And the sweet wine,
We drank together-one last time.

Forget my eyes,
Don't think of my hair,
It doesn't matter-we've nothing to share.

Forget the tears,
The whole damn lot,
But whatever you do-forget me not.

GLP