Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,993 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 383,417
Pageviews Today: 608,265Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 3,027
07:38 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2605970
United States
10/06/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?
30 years old???

I'm pretty sure MKULTRA was a little before your time....
 Quoting: Whiskey Brother 1381992

This type of programming is still being used. Added to this there are lots of different types of mind control used now. I know i am a gang stalking victim and this has been done to me.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1527041

How do you know? Were there clues?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2001011
United States
10/07/2011 12:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: HOW CAN A PERSON KNOW IF THEY WERE EVER A VICTIM OF MKULTRA OR MONARCH PROGRAMMING?
I took me 6 years to work out that I was on a Gang Stalking list.

Then 2 days ago I found out what Gang Stalking really is by coming across a pdf book on the internet entitled 'Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula." This is all about monarch programming and others that they use.

[link to www.whale.to] It's the first link on the list.

So this is how I know but it took me 2 years of further research to work out who exactly is behind what happened to me.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1527041
New Zealand
10/07/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
30 years old???

This type of programming is still being used. Added to this there are lots of different types of mind control used now. I know i am a gang stalking victim and this has been done to me.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2605970

I told you I have personally have this done to me. If you don't believe me its fine.

I then read the illumanati book listed above and realized who is responsible for Gang Stalking. Its all mentioned in the book including the differing forms of mind control used on people.

I can't give you any evidence but I am still under 24/7 surveillance. I had an expert around to get proof of this.
The book talks about the purpose of the 24/7 surveillance. It's the KEY to the whole thing. Victims are caught in a real life "Truman Show" scenario, where their whole lives are controlled. But they rarely work out what is going on until it's too late.

Just hope it doesn't happen to you and you are lucky enough to be for warned. Unfortunately I wasn't.

That's the only evidence I have, my personal testimony and the evidence from that book.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454685
United States
10/07/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
WHEN U WERE ASKED TO TRY...FLOURIDE in 5th grade..then taken for a hearing test...the van seemed old and grey....and had a single loop antenna.

this was only the begining...
 Quoting: Buggedout

The school used to line us up and made us kids take floride pills everyday this was in the late seventies.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1430445
United States
10/07/2011 01:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
What if you have no evidence of such, but there have been strange things happen your entire life?

What about memories that you are not sure if they actually happened or you just dreamed them?

And how would a 30 something yr old adult, know if they were ever abused as a child, but most likely not by parents?

I have many many questions, and absolutely no answers!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416403

You will know it if your fingers are unnaturally crooked and your pinky finger curves in.
Lotus Flower

User ID: 1361979
United Kingdom
10/07/2011 03:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
30 years old???

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2605970

I told you I have personally have this done to me. If you don't believe me its fine.

I then read the illumanati book listed above and realized who is responsible for Gang Stalking. Its all mentioned in the book including the differing forms of mind control used on people.

I can't give you any evidence but I am still under 24/7 surveillance. I had an expert around to get proof of this.
The book talks about the purpose of the 24/7 surveillance. It's the KEY to the whole thing. Victims are caught in a real life "Truman Show" scenario, where their whole lives are controlled. But they rarely work out what is going on until it's too late.

Just hope it doesn't happen to you and you are lucky enough to be for warned. Unfortunately I wasn't.

That's the only evidence I have, my personal testimony and the evidence from that book.

Gang stalking??? What's gang stalking
Lotus

Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares - Hebrews 13:2

One Crowded hour of glorious life, is worth an age without a name - Thomas Osbert Mordaunt
starshine

User ID: 2605970
United States
10/07/2011 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
What if you have no evidence of such, but there have been strange things happen your entire life?

What about memories that you are not sure if they actually happened or you just dreamed them?

And how would a 30 something yr old adult, know if they were ever abused as a child, but most likely not by parents?

You will know it if your fingers are unnaturally crooked and your pinky finger curves in.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1430445

???Crooked fingers? Explain please.
Live and learn, then learn to live
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431477
Canada
10/08/2011 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been learning about mk, monarch, and satanic ritual abuse for over a year now. I am by no means an expert on the subjects but I wanted to share a bit of what I've experienced.
I'm not sure if it matters, but I am an only child born in the 80's to middle class parents who divorced when I was 6. I have always been told I'm "special" by not only my family but
family friends, teachers and whatnot. But I never put too much thought into it because I assume every child gets fawned over by their family. However, deep down I've always believed I am different, no better or worse than most people- just different.
As I grew up I faced a lot of crap, and strange occurrences. I won't get into details but they range from being stalked to being molested, to participating in countless out of classroom testing in elementary all through to highschool.

In anycase, I no idea about mk and monarch until I started reading this thread last summer:
<link> Thread: I was ritually abused and mind controlled as a child - ask me a question

I was completely blown away when I started reading it, I only got maybe half way through when I decided to go to sleep and take a rest from all this new information. It was about 11PM when I got into bed and I had the most intense disturbing feeling. As if my mind was open for others to enter. I can't even explain it. It just felt like eyes were looking into me and I was helpless to stop them. I almost immediately fell asleep however, and began dreaming. All I remember of the dream was being in the back of a vehicle in a daze and having this ominous voice telling me to forget everything.
I jolted awake literally soaked in sweat. When I turned on the light I had these red bruises on my legs and when I took a look at the time it was only 12:30. I called my then boyfriend frantically and he basically told me I was nuts and hung up on me.

I still don't know what to believe about that particular night, but I've become more aware of mind control and I have even taken many people out of my life that I realized were manipulating me. Just like the OP I have many questions and few answers, but I am so grateful for everyone sharing experiences and information as it gives more pieces to the puzzle.
The only insight I can share is that my first step to feeling free was just being aware of how fragile the human mind is. My entire perspective on the world has changed and I'm beginning to see through some of the smoke.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/08/2011 04:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm sorry my link didn't go anywhere... hopefully this works:

Thread: I was ritually abused and mind controlled as a child - ask me a question
JamesBe1

User ID: 1489841
United States
10/08/2011 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
I've been learning about mk, monarch, and satanic ritual abuse for over a year now. I am by no means an expert on the subjects but I wanted to share a bit of what I've experienced.
I'm not sure if it matters, but I am an only child born in the 80's to middle class parents who divorced when I was 6. I have always been told I'm "special" by not only my family but
family friends, teachers and whatnot. But I never put too much thought into it because I assume every child gets fawned over by their family. However, deep down I've always believed I am different, no better or worse than most people- just different.
As I grew up I faced a lot of crap, and strange occurrences. I won't get into details but they range from being stalked to being molested, to participating in countless out of classroom testing in elementary all through to highschool.

In anycase, I no idea about mk and monarch until I started reading this thread last summer:
<link> Thread: I was ritually abused and mind controlled as a child - ask me a question

I was completely blown away when I started reading it, I only got maybe half way through when I decided to go to sleep and take a rest from all this new information. It was about 11PM when I got into bed and I had the most intense disturbing feeling. As if my mind was open for others to enter. I can't even explain it. It just felt like eyes were looking into me and I was helpless to stop them. I almost immediately fell asleep however, and began dreaming. All I remember of the dream was being in the back of a vehicle in a daze and having this ominous voice telling me to forget everything.
I jolted awake literally soaked in sweat. When I turned on the light I had these red bruises on my legs and when I took a look at the time it was only 12:30. I called my then boyfriend frantically and he basically told me I was nuts and hung up on me.

I still don't know what to believe about that particular night, but I've become more aware of mind control and I have even taken many people out of my life that I realized were manipulating me. Just like the OP I have many questions and few answers, but I am so grateful for everyone sharing experiences and information as it gives more pieces to the puzzle.
The only insight I can share is that my first step to feeling free was just being aware of how fragile the human mind is. My entire perspective on the world has changed and I'm beginning to see through some of the smoke.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431477

I am sorry to hear about your situation AC. It certainly appears to be something that you need to explore much further. There are some reputable therapists who can help you re-integrate if you have been tampered with (for lack of a better term). You have to be careful with regards to selecting a therapist. Many appear to be co-opted by the MKUltra program. Your best bet would be too ask questions on some of the boards that deal with victims. There are many victims (too many), and they are finally starting to find each other and help each other heal.

Don't expect it to be an easy process. Many memories you almost assuredly don't want to get back, and success is not assured. Still, hope is never lost. Ever!

Eventually, those that commit these crimes will be exposed, and their victims will be recognised and helped. Their days are numbered.

But whatever happens, don't stop asking questions. Don't stop seeking the truth.

Also, I remember that thread, and there was a great deal of good and bad information there. Sure there were shills, but there were also real victims there too (imho). Read it carefully, and decide for yourself. Some of the folks there can probably point you in the right direction.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2042399
United States
10/08/2011 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
Try this OP

[link to www.empty-memories.nl]
JamesBe1

United States
10/08/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2042399

Ah, the Greenbaum speech. Be careful if you read it. It contains lots of triggers. There is a clean version available:

[link to clubofnow.wordpress.com (secure)]

Here is a good site on the subject, with a 3 page summary of the speech, and a link to the safe version.:

[link to www.wanttoknow.info]

The silence was/is deafening with regards to what it reveals.

All in all, it is one hell of an informative speech. Dr. Hammond deserves a medal for having the courage to speak out. He certainly has my respect.

Last Edited by JamesBe1 on 10/08/2011 08:06 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2290506
United States
10/08/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: starshine

Crooked pinky is not a sign! It is a sign you have native american genes.

Here is a link on mkultra
[link to vigilantcitizen.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2290506
United States
10/08/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: starshine

Crooked pinky is not a sign! It is a sign you have native american genes.

Here is a link on mkultra
[link to vigilantcitizen.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 2290506

Oh here is the link for the crooked pinky, maybe you have more characteristics of native:

[link to imblackeagle.tripod.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2042399
United States
10/08/2011 08:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jared Laugner comes to mind here...

The way you create Manchurian Candidates is you divide the mind. It's part of what the intelligence community wanted. If you're going to get an assassin, you divide the mind. Cases like the assassination of Robert Kennedy fascinate me. Bernard Diamond, on examining Sirhan Sirhan, found that he had total amnesia of the killing of Robert Kennedy. Yet under hypnosis he could remember it. But after he was out of hypnosis, he could not remember a thing, despite suggestions he would be able to consciously remember. I'd love to examine Sirhan Sirhan.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
10/10/2011 01:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
I am sorry to hear about your situation AC. It certainly appears to be something that you need to explore much further. There are some reputable therapists who can help you re-integrate if you have been tampered with (for lack of a better term). You have to be careful with regards to selecting a therapist. Many appear to be co-opted by the MKUltra program. Your best bet would be too ask questions on some of the boards that deal with victims. There are many victims (too many), and they are finally starting to find each other and help each other heal.

Don't expect it to be an easy process. Many memories you almost assuredly don't want to get back, and success is not assured. Still, hope is never lost. Ever!

Eventually, those that commit these crimes will be exposed, and their victims will be recognised and helped. Their days are numbered.

But whatever happens, don't stop asking questions. Don't stop seeking the truth.

Also, I remember that thread, and there was a great deal of good and bad information there. Sure there were shills, but there were also real victims there too (imho). Read it carefully, and decide for yourself. Some of the folks there can probably point you in the right direction.
 Quoting: JamesBe1

Thank you JamesBe1. You're right hope is never lost.
I know in my heart my situation was never as severe as it was for (too) many children, or maybe I'm just programmed to think that way. I do truly feel content and free of any oppressive people in my life but I just wish I knew a way to introduce people to all this information without being called insane.
The only way (i think) to eradicate satanic ritual abuse and all that relates is to make people aware of what's really going on. I've tried dozens of times to explain it to people and I always seem to get the same response: "why would I want to hear about that?". It's very frustrating. I suppose I can only guide people in the direction of what I believe to be true. If only people stopped caring so much about Hollywood idols and what's going on on facebook and eating up the s*** the PTB feed them it would be a bit easier to realize the truth. UGH burnit

I suppose I'm a bit off topic. I apologize to the OP
JamesBe1

United States
10/10/2011 11:21 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: JamesBe1

Thank you JamesBe1. You're right hope is never lost.
I know in my heart my situation was never as severe as it was for (too) many children, or maybe I'm just programmed to think that way. I do truly feel content and free of any oppressive people in my life but I just wish I knew a way to introduce people to all this information without being called insane.
The only way (i think) to eradicate satanic ritual abuse and all that relates is to make people aware of what's really going on. I've tried dozens of times to explain it to people and I always seem to get the same response: "why would I want to hear about that?". It's very frustrating. I suppose I can only guide people in the direction of what I believe to be true. If only people stopped caring so much about Hollywood idols and what's going on on facebook and eating up the s*** the PTB feed them it would be a bit easier to realize the truth. UGH burnit

I suppose I'm a bit off topic. I apologize to the OP
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431477

I don't think you are off topic at all. In fact, you bring up a very salient aspect of this problem. That is, people would prefer to watch dancing with the stars than look around them at what is going on. Hollywood is one of the major tools that tptb use to distract people and disinform people about this. If anyone has watched the movie Sybil, they went away thinking that she was a victim of some strange illness, when in fact, she was probably a victim of some sort of organized abuse (SRA, MKUltra, etc.) Most people took away the message that science doesn't really know what causes DID. IMHO, it is usually intentionally induced for some purpose other than honorable.

As long as people stare at the idiot box to learn about what the world is like, they will be grossly misinformed. I always recommend that people get rid of their televisions. It would be hypocritical of me not to mention that I do watch a little bit. At least I can say that I watch it from a totally different perspective than most. All in all, television serves mostly to reinforce many pre-concieved/pre-programmed notions of the world around us. One of the worst notions is to let someone else do your thinking for you. The message is to trust the experts instead of your own intelligence. I say FUCK THAT! Another notion worth mentioning is that if they don't tell you about it, it's not worth knowing. That's one of the reasons that people say "Why would I want to hear about that?" They have been programmed to think that if the news isn't reporting on it, it's not worth knowing. Very sad and dangerous. Also, people are programmed to intentionally turn away from news like the topic at hand. They have been told by the tv that someone else is going to fix the problem for them. It's kinda hard to come to terms with the realization that the people they think are going to fix the problem are in on it. The resolution of their cognitive dissonance allows people to turn their head away from the unpleasantness of this problem. Read up on how cognitive dissonance is used as a tool to control people, and you begin to understand how they operate. When you see the weapons of your enemies, you can negate them and empower yourself.

At its worst, television is outright used as intentional programming of young minds. Many victims have come forward and revealed that as young children, they were subjected to many hours of specific television programs (mostly disney). I believe this was done to entertain their conscious minds and program their subconscious minds.

Ever wonder why they refer to it as programming?

BTW, as far as introducing people to this information without being called insane. You can't. I've tried, and I have found that people are programmed to find anyone of a dozen different reasons not to care. The best that you can do is to be sensitive to people and when you chance upon someone who seems to be curious about it, then point them in the right direction. An interesting way to introduce it is to mention the name Candy Jones (she was one of the first), and let people ask question about her, and pique their curiosity so that they remember the name and hopefully investigate her story.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1937640
United States
10/22/2011 02:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
G.A.T.E. MGM. MCL.

Programming out in the open
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380731

AMEN.

ADD TAG (talented and gifted) to that......

Thread: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416344

popcorn
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 926633
United States
10/24/2011 02:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
G.A.T.E. MGM. MCL.

Programming out in the open
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1380731

AMEN.

ADD TAG (talented and gifted) to that......

Thread: Were You Part Of The "Mentally Gifted Minds" Program In California Scools back in the 70's?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1416344

popcorn
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1937640

bump
Kain
User ID: 3007427
United States
10/25/2011 11:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
As soon as I saw images of forget-me-nots, I started bawling.
ZombieEllie

User ID: 1526797
United States
10/25/2011 11:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Be the change you want to see in the world- Gahndi
Infinitywon

User ID: 4459582
Canada
11/08/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 51 and am an MKultra survivor that started in the early 60s for me. I suspect, from reading the thread that I'm one of the oldest posting here. My experiences come out of Ontario in Canada.
I'm under the impression that most think that this type of programming didn't start until the 60s but that doesn't ring true for me because it was obvious to me that it was fairly advanced by the time I was pulled into it.
My story is long so I won't won't go into it too much here but I'd like to say how I realized the truth of my past."

Simply put, I had many many unanswered questions and life was full of anxiety and panic attacks. I'm a very curious person so I'd ask myself "why" a lot. Why is this giving me a panic attack, why is this making me feel anxious, why do I only barely remember my school years and childhood, why am I so angry, why is my mother asking me if I remember this or that (testing my memory), why why why???? Why did my mother tell me, when she was drunk, that "if I ever remember certain things I'm going to come after her"? Why can't I hold down a job? Why does time make me feel so anxious? Why am I so unstable with everything? I went through years of instability with just about everything you can think of...relationships, jobs etc. I'd look back on the life that I could remember and say to myself, this doesn't make any sense, it doesn't explain why I'm reacting so much. It was when I was living alone and without any real responsibility that I started to feel stable enough to offer myself that ultimate challenge. The question I put to myself was, am I ok with how life is? Do I want to know what all the answers are to my whys? My answer was yes, I wanted to know and was prepared to go through whatever it took to get to the truth. There's a difference between wish ing you had the answers and really being prepared to get them. Over the next few days I could feel that something was emerging in me. I was starting to wake up feeling drugged, sleeping longer than I had ever slept before. (this was my sub conscience connecting with my consciousness ) It was like I was creating a direct link ..an umbilical cord. Someone on here said that the human brain was fragile, I disagree, it's absolutely fascinating and full of incredible ways to heal itself. Some on here seem to feel defeated..I disagree with that as well, they can not defeat you because they didn't know what they were dealing with, they can not attack your inner most being (your soul), they can not relate to it either and that is why they do not know how to destroy it.
Infinitywon
taylorisking21

User ID: 4641799
United States
11/08/2011 12:53 AM

Report Abusive Post
The butter fly thing is a common mind control image. The victims tend to identify with them. The hard part is finding the other abuse members. For what ever reason most recall little to nothing. The memories are hidden in open view along side normal memories. Keep in mind that many MKULTRA victims got good grades in school WHILE they were being programed. They programed me when I was younger but all I remember is being shown lots of slides and asked questions about what fruit when where. The program I am in is run by people from another reality so they leave little to no paper work. Finding other members of the team is next to impossible. What where we programmed for? I have no idea... but it seemed harmless enough at the time. It felt a lot like Fallout 3, where a person lives and dies inside a vault.
 Quoting: murat 1334974

I've just started to investigate this, but feel as if I was involved. When I was about six, I remember some older people (not employed in my school) taking me to a room to read stories on a computer, examine pictures and find the out of place person, and flash cards of fruits. Please enlighten me with what you can.
taylorisking21

User ID: 4641799
United States
11/08/2011 02:20 AM

Report Abusive Post
To add to my previous post, I have a small round indentation on my right forearm that has been there since I was a child. It has 5 lines from the center that go outward. The testing I spoke of continued through elementary school into middle school, I vaguely remember them giving me peanuts almost every time. Can anyone decipher these things for me?
JamesBe1

User ID: 4645794
United States
11/08/2011 08:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'm 51 and am an MKultra survivor that started in the early 60s for me. I suspect, from reading the thread that I'm one of the oldest posting here. My experiences come out of Ontario in Canada.
I'm under the impression that most think that this type of programming didn't start until the 60s but that doesn't ring true for me because it was obvious to me that it was fairly advanced by the time I was pulled into it.
My story is long so I won't won't go into it too much here but I'd like to say how I realized the truth of my past."

Simply put, I had many many unanswered questions and life was full of anxiety and panic attacks. I'm a very curious person so I'd ask myself "why" a lot. Why is this giving me a panic attack, why is this making me feel anxious, why do I only barely remember my school years and childhood, why am I so angry, why is my mother asking me if I remember this or that (testing my memory), why why why???? Why did my mother tell me, when she was drunk, that "if I ever remember certain things I'm going to come after her"? Why can't I hold down a job? Why does time make me feel so anxious? Why am I so unstable with everything? I went through years of instability with just about everything you can think of...relationships, jobs etc. I'd look back on the life that I could remember and say to myself, this doesn't make any sense, it doesn't explain why I'm reacting so much. It was when I was living alone and without any real responsibility that I started to feel stable enough to offer myself that ultimate challenge. The question I put to myself was, am I ok with how life is? Do I want to know what all the answers are to my whys? My answer was yes, I wanted to know and was prepared to go through whatever it took to get to the truth. There's a difference between wish ing you had the answers and really being prepared to get them. Over the next few days I could feel that something was emerging in me. I was starting to wake up feeling drugged, sleeping longer than I had ever slept before. (this was my sub conscience connecting with my consciousness ) It was like I was creating a direct link ..an umbilical cord. Someone on here said that the human brain was fragile, I disagree, it's absolutely fascinating and full of incredible ways to heal itself. Some on here seem to feel defeated..I disagree with that as well, they can not defeat you because they didn't know what they were dealing with, they can not attack your inner most being (your soul), they can not relate to it either and that is why they do not know how to destroy it.
 Quoting: Infinitywon

Thankyou for adding this Infinitywon. Perhaps others can use this as a template to start to answer their own "why's".

That is a very good point that people aren't usually prepared for the answers to their questions. I think being mentally prepared to accept whatever the answer may be helps to allow the conscious and subconscious to reconnect. Certainly there are other parts of oneself that need to be prepared for the answers, but this is probably a big part of healing.

I think the poster describing the human mind as fragile might have been an oversimplification. Probably its better to realise that certain aspects of our minds are more impressionable and reactive than other aspects.

While note a victim of mkultra (that I know of), I find that the abuse and tampering with peoples minds to be amongst the worst atrocities ever committed. It has been terribly suppressed by tptb in an effort to coverup their crimes.

Perhaps you can share with others what other things you have done to help yourself heal. You just might provide a key (not the best choice of terms as it is often a trigger) idea to help at least one other person start to heal.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
11/08/2011 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
I'll try to help with some ideas but please keep in mind that we are all different. That being said, I truly believe that we all have the ability to heal from this with our own unique minds. All the info that you need to help you through is sitting in your head. Somewhere inside you, you already know how they did it to you so you also know how to reverse it. Some will say to themselves (to some of my suggestions), I can't do that.. don't write it off until you give it a shot.

Start by getting yourself into a safe place, preferably alone. I don't care if you have to grab a tent and go into the woods...just do it. You have to put your needs first on this. If others around you truly care about you they will respect that you are doing what you have to do. In my case I had a very small apt...it was cheap yet comfy. I removed anything that I could possibly hurt myself or anyone else with. I used butter knives to reinforce the security of doors and windows. Once you feel that you are in a safe place, get ready to nest. Find simple comfort things for yourself. For me it was my favorite cartoon character Dino from the Flintstones, writing paper, soothing music, perhaps even a song that inspires you. For me it was Irene Cara's "what a feeling". The key words in this song were "I am rhythm now". Your vibration rhythm is something that you want to change inside you. You want to raise it up. This is something very powerful that works against the programming. Music is a very powerful weapon in healing. Find songs that make you feel good. Here's the part that might be hard for some of you, find pictures of yourself from when you were a child..get as many as you can. Study them, try to remember when the picture was taken, try to remember how you felt at the time. Try to feel the innocence of that child. It will be your job to protect and listen to him/her. Line the pictures up so that they are visible to you. On a side note but an important one: I know that cartoon characters can be triggers so let me explain why I selected Dino. I use to watch the Flintstones as a child. They knew this so they used it (the idea behind this is to destroy everything that you like or enjoy). My father dresses up as Fred and my mother as Wilma. You know how Wilma had a bone in the back of her hair? Well my mother had a real human bone in the back of hers. The cartoon show was a reminder of trauma so I never watched it again. Dino was my way of defying them. Dino use to run up to Fred and knock him over holding him down so that he couldn't get up...it's symbolic.

Ok, so now your in your comfort zone...stay away from anything negative! I mean it...stay away from it. Do not watch violent movies, do not look up doomsday stuff on the net, do not listen to violent music...all those things and anything else that brings you down. It brings your vibration down...you want to keep your vibration up.

Get ready to argue. Everything that you ever thought you knew no longer applies. If a disturbing song enters your head replace it with a song that you like. Fight against that song playing over and over. Sing the song you like out loud if you have to...keep fighting with it until it stops. When it comes up again and again, keep fighting again and again. Argue with yourself over every issue that comes up in your head..this will help you get to the bottom of how you truly feel rather than what you were told to feel. I can't emphasize enough how important this is. You are deprogramming yourself when you do this. You will probably have times where you feel defeated....it's a lie....keep going, it works!

Adrenalin can be an issue (it was huge for me). Sometimes the programming comes at you really fast and it pumps your adrenalin which just makes it come even faster. I learned that by slowing my body down it also slowed my mind down. Start moving in slow motion when this happens. Even if you are just wanting to sit, just move your arms in slow motion...this will stop it. At some point you might find that anything moving fast around you messes you up...stop looking at it! Cars driving by, people jogging down the street....don't look at it.

Emotions: Stay with them. Stop running away from it. Get inside them and find out where they are coming from. This alone will probably kick off recovering your memories. So many of us just run from them. We shake them off by finding something to take our minds off of it....stop doing this! I know it's hard but if you want your truth, if you want what was yours and should never have been taken away from you then you will have to work to get it back...feel! Feel all of it! It might get really bad and you might cry so hard that you howl....so be it...let it happen. At some point you will get a taste of what peace really feels like. Once you get that feeling you will keep going just to be able to feel it more and more. It's the most amazing thing you will ever feel so fight for it!

There's more to it all of course but that would take a book to cover. I've brought up the most important things. If you do these things the answers to your questions will get answered. I'm willing to help anyone that asks.
Infinitywon

Canada
11/08/2011 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll try to help with some ideas but please keep in mind that we are all different. That being said, I truly believe that we all have the ability to heal from this with our own unique minds. All the info that you need to help you through is sitting in your head. Somewhere inside you, you already know how they did it to you so you also know how to reverse it. Some will say to themselves (to some of my suggestions), I can't do that.. don't write it off until you give it a shot.

Start by getting yourself into a safe place, preferably alone. I don't care if you have to grab a tent and go into the woods...just do it. You have to put your needs first on this. If others around you truly care about you they will respect that you are doing what you have to do. In my case I had a very small apt...it was cheap yet comfy. I removed anything that I could possibly hurt myself or anyone else with. I used butter knives to reinforce the security of doors and windows. Once you feel that you are in a safe place, get ready to nest. Find simple comfort things for yourself. For me it was my favorite cartoon character Dino from the Flintstones, writing paper, soothing music, perhaps even a song that inspires you. For me it was Irene Cara's "what a feeling". The key words in this song were "I am rhythm now". Your vibration rhythm is something that you want to change inside you. You want to raise it up. This is something very powerful that works against the programming. Music is a very powerful weapon in healing. Find songs that make you feel good. Here's the part that might be hard for some of you, find pictures of yourself from when you were a child..get as many as you can. Study them, try to remember when the picture was taken, try to remember how you felt at the time. Try to feel the innocence of that child. It will be your job to protect and listen to him/her. Line the pictures up so that they are visible to you. On a side note but an important one: I know that cartoon characters can be triggers so let me explain why I selected Dino. I use to watch the Flintstones as a child. They knew this so they used it (the idea behind this is to destroy everything that you like or enjoy). My father dresses up as Fred and my mother as Wilma. You know how Wilma had a bone in the back of her hair? Well my mother had a real human bone in the back of hers. The cartoon show was a reminder of trauma so I never watched it again. Dino was my way of defying them. Dino use to run up to Fred and knock him over holding him down so that he couldn't get up...it's symbolic.

Ok, so now your in your comfort zone...stay away from anything negative! I mean it...stay away from it. Do not watch violent movies, do not look up doomsday stuff on the net, do not listen to violent music...all those things and anything else that brings you down. It brings your vibration down...you want to keep your vibration up.

Get ready to argue. Everything that you ever thought you knew no longer applies. If a disturbing song enters your head replace it with a song that you like. Fight against that song playing over and over. Sing the song you like out loud if you have to...keep fighting with it until it stops. When it comes up again and again, keep fighting again and again. Argue with yourself over every issue that comes up in your head..this will help you get to the bottom of how you truly feel rather than what you were told to feel. I can't emphasize enough how important this is. You are deprogramming yourself when you do this. You will probably have times where you feel defeated....it's a lie....keep going, it works!

Adrenalin can be an issue (it was huge for me). Sometimes the programming comes at you really fast and it pumps your adrenalin which just makes it come even faster. I learned that by slowing my body down it also slowed my mind down. Start moving in slow motion when this happens. Even if you are just wanting to sit, just move your arms in slow motion...this will stop it. At some point you might find that anything moving fast around you messes you up...stop looking at it! Cars driving by, people jogging down the street....don't look at it.

Emotions: Stay with them. Stop running away from it. Get inside them and find out where they are coming from. This alone will probably kick off recovering your memories. So many of us just run from them. We shake them off by finding something to take our minds off of it....stop doing this! I know it's hard but if you want your truth, if you want what was yours and should never have been taken away from you then you will have to work to get it back...feel! Feel all of it! It might get really bad and you might cry so hard that you howl....so be it...let it happen. At some point you will get a taste of what peace really feels like. Once you get that feeling you will keep going just to be able to feel it more and more. It's the most amazing thing you will ever feel so fight for it!

There's more to it all of course but that would take a book to cover. I've brought up the most important things. If you do these things the answers to your questions will get answered. I'm willing to help anyone that asks.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4459582

I don't know how I ended up being anonymous but this is my actual ID if anyone wants to talk
Infinitywon
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3445891
United States
11/08/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have often wondered about my adult daughter.

When she was about 15 years old she got a MONARCH butterfly tattoo. Of course it was illegal and she said she did not remember getting one.

She has been in and out of rehabs over the years. She shows no emotions except what she learns from watching others.

A few years ago she got an OWL and a cupcake.

I just think it's all bizarre that these are symbols of the illuminati.

Please do not mock my comments. I am a mother who worries a lot about my child.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 3445891
United States
11/08/2011 12:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
I meant to add, the butterfly is HUGE on her lower back. It almost covers the entire area.
JamesBe1

User ID: 4645794
United States
11/08/2011 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Start . . .
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 4459582

That was outstanding. Thankyou for sharing this. I hope that someone is able to find peace and healing with this or at least start down the road.

Anything else you wish to share about your healing would be a bonus.

There are many that have been injured by MKUltra, some may not even know it yet, or may never. My sincere hope is that this evil stops, and we can all advance ourselves and our civilization together. I know that may sound campy, but it is the truth.

Infinitywon, can you please speak to who your programmers were, and what part your parents played. From the little that you have told us, your parents seemed to be part of it.

GLP