Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,463 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 268,404
Pageviews Today: 438,247Threads Today: 141Posts Today: 2,517
06:20 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

The Real 13 illuminati Bloodlines Exposed, Springmeier was Misinfo, do your part, research the families, write the book Springmeier should have writ

ANON
User ID: 34576
Switzerland
11/16/2005 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: The Real 13 illuminati Bloodlines Exposed, Springmeier was Misinfo, do your part, research the families, write the book Springmeier should have writ
Anyone know the Swiss French name Visinand and any connection with the Priory de Sion?
Mr. Jackal
User ID: 3292
United States
11/16/2005 07:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: The Real 13 illuminati Bloodlines Exposed, Springmeier was Misinfo, do your part, research the families, write the book Springmeier should have writ
You´re a fool, KM.

Keep telling these useless bags of meat our secrets and you´ll get their wrath.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 647
United States
11/16/2005 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
o.k. so you get the information out there.

now what?

do we invade all of the families and kill them all?

with what army?

what do you suggest that we all do with this information?

just curious.
genetic
User ID: 42087
Qatar
11/16/2005 07:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
AB negative is an interesting blood type..rare, too.
The Scorpion
User ID: 15667
United States
11/16/2005 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
OK now that we know who thay are and what they do, is their anything we can do to fix the damage they have caused in one generation.

or should we continue to do them a favor by giving them FREE ADVERTISING
Mr. Jackal
User ID: 3292
United States
11/16/2005 07:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
There´s nothing that can be done. These "people" control everything in one form or another....

You´ve been watching too movies if you think that everything´s going to work out in the end.
zacksavage

User ID: 21543
United States
11/16/2005 11:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
"You´ve been watching too movies if you think that everything´s going to work out in the end."

Hey Mr. Jackel,...you have spent far too long in the dark wilderness.

Seek more light.

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 278
United States
11/17/2005 12:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
cheers Zack
zacksavage

User ID: 21543
United States
11/17/2005 12:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

headbangcheersheadbang

Z
Free your mind,...your ass will follow.

--- parliament funkadelic
WIO
User ID: 42178
United States
11/17/2005 12:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
MATTY.... yes and no.. SPRINGMEIER was a beginning( he gave us much important info) .. there are at least 48 families.. as the INCA knew on their GATEWAY TO THE SUN.. as far as WESTERN FAMILIES>. we havent even begun to deal with the CHINESE FAMILIES.. ORIENTAL DRAGONS..

Gurdjieff even said we were under 48 RULES on the planet.. and i think he meant FAMILIES WHO RULE>> REPTILIAN FAMILIES>>

SPRINGMEIER WAS PUT IN JAIL FOR THOSE BOOKS>> and a plot made against him.. im sorry U CALL HIM DISINFO.. I CAN CALL U MISINFO FOR UR LACK OF KNOWING ALL OF THEM

that is why there were originally 48 states.. for the 48 ruling families.. or the 48 glyphs on the INCA GATE.. in PERU..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 30547
Iran
11/17/2005 01:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
what if the 1000´s of people who are walking around do have the same Dna as the royal family, and all that means is they can be more easily manipulated by higher demensional reptilian beings, then say the average joe. Expecially if they are genetically manipulated by forceing marragies. Dianna/Charles?
oiy
User ID: 42286
Qatar
11/17/2005 11:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
we give our power away..
the world according to Bush
User ID: 75868
United States
03/30/2006 11:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
real alchemy
Dynamo Hum
User ID: 75407
United States
03/31/2006 12:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
Insider is correct. Almost all of you won't get it.

Keep following the family name trail. You will end up where you need to be.
Chopper Charlie
User ID: 76035
United States
03/31/2006 02:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
You wouldn't have known any of this if it wasn't for Springmeier.
starlight afar

User ID: 742
United States
03/31/2006 02:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
JFK was of the 13 Bloodline then why did they allow him to be assassinated, he and his brother Robert, but Ted is left alone.
the world according to Bush
User ID: 76092
United States
03/31/2006 02:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
if someone, anyone, really "knows' why oh why do things stay the same? Its like the christians who every generation claim Jesus will return soon, he is just around the corner, yet as we all can clearly see, Nothing has happened. Is the "truth" really out there? or are we all just pulling at straws? Is this thing we call life just a Mad Hatters hallucination.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 76048
Switzerland
03/31/2006 02:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
King Krazy Matty = illuminati agent
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28060
United States
03/31/2006 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
Has Insider posted anything else here?

Was he the same Insider who started an "Ask me anything" thread, then replied with the usual cryptic answers?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 243487
United States
05/28/2007 07:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Can you site the Page in Fritz book that mentions this ??

Thanks, t.x. May God(Jesus ) bless/protect us all !!

collins was the vampyre family in the "dark shadows" schlocko soap of back in the day

maybe sometimes they rub our faces in it so hard that we miss the obvious

YEP!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10249
H1
User ID: 472544
United States
07/23/2008 09:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about the Italian heads?
In my book, at least one family leader exists
for each national group. And all groups connect to one,
But where?
That must be the Kennedy connection, they were Irish.
Who is the head of China, India, The Muslim countries,
Spain, Germany, and Russia?
HMmmmmmmmmm.....................
Wingedlion
User ID: 472567
United States
07/23/2008 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Unfortunately Fritz got too close to his main source of information, Chisco Wheeler. She was not only the real deal, she was a Nephilim. And I do not trust them. They can make you believe lies. There are not 13 Illuminati families, there are ten. Ten original Nephilim bloodlines from which all their power is derived from them. They are all generational Satanist of some sort, but Fritz's list is incomplete and it will be next to impossible to know them all because the real Leaders are always hidden and protected.

The only way to destroy them is through Spiritual warfare. That is the only way. They depend on manipulation of the higher realms to instigate their plans. I have destroyed their plans on several occasions, and have destroyed their leaders. because what happens in the higher realms will occur in the physical world. As a Born again Believer, I have all power and authority over them in Jesus Christ. That means that I can pull down their strongholds in the higher realms through power and authority. I have been doing this for over 12 years now Their end will soon come, and it will occur just as the Bible prophesied it would. It would fall in one hour, in one day will such pain and distress come upon them. Widow hood and loss of children in one single day. The Fall of Mystery Babylon the great. It is the work of "The sword of the Lord and of King David."
Enlilson

User ID: 457613
United States
07/24/2008 12:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Those that say they destroy only feed the fire that does and the only path out of this is to the light, shed the light and darkness fades and that my friends is via love.

As we are all getting an upgrade what was is no more and the sooner more get the point the better off they and then others will be. Before you go to bed tonight spend 30 seconds trying to shove love out as far as you can. It is your only hope.
It doesn't matter who I m it's who U R so ChoOse
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 373469
United States
07/24/2008 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
You could tell "Springmeier" was a disinfo agent, watching his presentation videos he would put up slides of secret society pyramid that have been made public, but he wouldmt talk about them. He thru up the slides and talked about something else, misinfo.

He said he had been travelling extensively throughout Europe for over a decade. this is something CIA and Jesuits do while in training. He wore a beard to hide his face, so he could continue to work after he was allegedly thrown in prison. Hes working in the USA right now somewhere, or he could be in a monestary.

Most broadcasers promoting him, especially his "wife", must already know this.-Alex Jones had her on.

There probably is not 13 fams just the top few Rothschilds/Rockefeller with close ties back to the Vatican.

William Schnobelin(sp) is also suspect, with his claims of 90 deg. Illuminati witch. The top degrees of masonry are the York right Kights of Malta/Templars connecting the Roman Catholic church. They run it and are top of masonry.
Masonic Knight steps
[link to www.sinj.com]
KoM Catholic Masons
[link to www.geocities.com]
wiltshire boy
User ID: 472639
United Kingdom
07/24/2008 03:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
the 13th sign of the zodiac is Arachne the spider it runs concurrently with taurus and gemini from may18 until june13.
Vedic astrology practised by some still maintains this sign in a 13 sign system, i know because i had my chart done and found that i was born on the cusp of it. the traits lean towards clairvoyance and good strong natural psychic ability.
ihave had flashes of psychic ability and once saw myself in a dream 7 years in the future (i didnt recognise myself until the moment happened, VERY shocked) i was told being born on the cusp means that my ability wont be as strong as someones born in the middle of the sign, but occasionally it will flare sometimes very strongly sometimes not, the difference between scaring the crap out of yourself with a very strong completely un-expected experience.(this has happened a few times) and thinking youll meet a friend in the street out shopping and it happens (not so scary unless it an....EX).
i have also had some good results as a healer.
meditation is something i have always done and recommend it to anyone who wants to see if they have any gift to develop. if it does happen you wont be ready to deal with the emotional jolt a strong experience gives you it is trial by fire, just let the emotion wash over you, disconnect from it pretend its happening to someone else. it is shocking and scary in time though it gets easier to deal with. only connect with energies as they come to you dont try and force it by connecting/channeling with things like the ouija board its no help and it isnt your energy thats at work. my e-mail is available to anyone who would like to seriously discuss this further.
as for the illuminazis 13 families of frog spawn, they know what they are working against and their lies even go as far as their rituals they are not even careful about their ceremonies 6million had to die in the holocaust for the prophecy to be fulfilled and in the make believe pretend land they live in 6million died, but its not TRUE! the revision of the truth has the number at 1.5-2million these people are so full of shit. just because they say 6million died doesn't mean to say its so, its a lie! ceremonies and rituals if not carried out to the letter have a habit of backfiring and the blowback from this could be immense, you know what they say about playing with fire(and brimstone)...
im going to play some more super mario and waste that lizard time and time again my ritual destruction of the EMPIRE...stay away from the dark side kids they smell of piss and biscuits......
E. Sinclair
User ID: 920149
United States
03/19/2010 03:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
I really wish you people would do more homework before discussing my family. Much of your information is invalid.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 940608
United States
08/30/2010 02:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Bumpin'
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 468235
United States
08/30/2010 03:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is not imagination is that people are bred together for specific reasons just like cattle. Political alliances aside, certain families are selectively bred as you would a race horse. In Italy for instance the now suppossedly non existant nobili class are still bread together for specific traits. If you were a cavalieri ereditario you would for instance fit very well on a horse in a suit of milanese armor, have long sword arms and be thin enough to fit in tight alleys. Chances are if your family has an official coat of arms that at one point in time selective breeding was practiced in your family. This would be particularly true if your people were from italy which was one of the few places to have hereditary knights. Ireland has some as well. This wouldn't seem so bad if it were not that some selective inbreeding is used to maintain the genetic traits they are looking for. I'll stop now or this could be a disertation.
User ID: 1155618
Australia
11/07/2010 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
I don't believe these are all the families that control the world.

The ones we don't know are the true rulers..but who are they?
Thee Lynn Chase
User ID: 1195166
United States
12/14/2010 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Queen of England or the heritage is irrelavant. "The Crown" does not refer to the royal (or illegitimately "royal") because "the crown" refers to the soveriegn city state that has nothing to do with London, England, or the Britsh Common wealth.

GLP