Carbon Tax - Julia Gillard

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10555199
Australia
02/20/2012 05:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Carbon Tax - Julia Gillard
Gillards a wanker, we need to get Ruddy back in.
 Quoting: Neo81xxx

No we don't, we need to get rid of these communist based green tards is what we need to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10555199

What's changing the leader going to do? We need to get rid of labour. Plus Rudd is a dick, just sayin'.
 Quoting: Jade KL

Green tards not 1 leader the green tards need to go they are the NWO lunatics they want to exterminate the human race.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10555199
Australia
02/20/2012 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
Gillards a wanker, we need to get Ruddy back in.
 Quoting: Neo81xxx

No we don't, we need to get rid of these communist based green tards is what we need to do.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10555199

What's changing the leader going to do? We need to get rid of labour. Plus Rudd is a dick, just sayin'.
 Quoting: Jade KL

This is a perfect example of why the masses are done for.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11137850

And your solution is? And how to achieve it?
You talk of the much to bigger picture.
We need to act now or we are fucked.
You seem to have the attitude of "we are already fucked lets just accept it".
I find that a little hard to stomach personally.
Whoever would side with the green tards needs to go, and NOW.
I don't give a shit which one.
arkay

User ID: 944501
Australia
02/20/2012 05:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Okay, I will buy it as it is shoved into my face, as a means to assess this 'tax'. So here is my deal:

If the government sincerely want us to reduce our 'carbon footprint' then I want to reduce my emissions so well that all I will produce will be from breathing. So, let me live on my own bit of land with an eco friendly house, off grid, with a permaculture set up. No job - then no need to travel around. Barter with my close neighbours and make my own clean electricity.

Will they provide that pathway for me? No. As a thinking person, there must be a motive behind them keeping our lives in this wasteful, throw-away consumable grid yet still charging us tax for it.

There really is the only one piece of sense that can be made of this 'carbon tax'. It is a fat cat provider for governments and a way to fill the debt holes - caused by big banks. It also relates to controlling everything associated with being alive.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1403425

yep!

its called tax them anyway you can.

and our Australian totally corrupt politicians will do it without any concern towards the people who elected them.

I am really seriously considering running for a parliamentary position..its the only place where you can lie to the hilt , take anything you want and get away with it.

Criminals these days are just the wrong end of the same stick.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11137850
Australia
02/20/2012 05:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
it's good for the filthy rich, bad for decent human beings

companies will pass the cost onto the people. in addition, companies will pay less tax overall. it's like a coin toss, heads they will, tails we lose

they will drive even more farmers and food bowls off the land by planting trees for tax breaks. murray darling basin (food bowl) will be first to go

she is following orders from the british empire, the sellout traitor cunt
 Quoting: xen

YES

And ALL australian politicians must follow orders from the BRITISH CROWN. that's their job.

All politicians are 'representatives of the crown'.

So just to make it clear to any aussies reading, it doesnt matter if you put a Julia labor government in there, or a liberal government with Ronald Mcdonald as leader, they are ALL THE SAME.

It's a staged puppet show to fool people into thinking they have a choice.
Crankgorilla

User ID: 11139485
Australia
02/20/2012 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a Rudd vs Gillard topic trending in Sydney on Twitter.

Trending topic is #GillardRudd

Last Edited by Crankgorilla on 02/20/2012 05:47 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336018
Australia
02/20/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a Rudd vs Gillard topic trending in Sydney on Twitter

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

Dunno about that link, but the trending topic is #GillardRudd
 Quoting: Crankgorilla

Just what we need.............putin
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11080376
Australia
02/20/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
[link to sydney.gumtree.com.au]
Crankgorilla

Australia
02/20/2012 05:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
There's a Rudd vs Gillard topic trending in Sydney on Twitter.

Trending topic is #GillardRudd

It's better than other topics. Ricky Ponting got dumped from the Cricket team is another trending...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10800499
Australia
02/20/2012 05:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
julia has a great rack

something to separate her from kevin 12

and horny cankles

hawt
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/20/2012 06:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
julia has a great rack

and horny cankles

hawt
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 10800499

Here is a small bus for you, don't forget your helmet
whitevan
Crankgorilla

Australia
02/20/2012 06:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
julia has a great rack

and horny cankles

hawt

whitevan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11080376

You need to stencil "Tardcart" down the side.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
02/20/2012 06:08 AM
Report Abusive Post
Carbon Tax comes in.. Shitloads of people lose there jobs and then Rudd comes back in and ''saves'' the day.. Its all bs..
Anonymous Coward
Australia
02/20/2012 06:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
julia has a great rack

and horny cankles

hawt

whitevan
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 11080376

You need to stencil "Tardcart" down the side.

churchlady
Sickov Hearing The Whine
User ID: 10901477
Australia
02/20/2012 07:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
still so many delusional people here on GLP whom seem to think the Greens are the biggest problem in Australian politics and that Tony Abbott and his pack of whining, policy-free, negative, visionless, inexperienced MP's could do a better job and create a better Australia than we have today...

with low unemployment
low interest rates
resilient economy
progress on health, education and environmental issues
and yep - a progressive tax on corporate pollution that comes back to compensate any consumer effected by it...

still, I guess people will always find endless things to complain about....
and blame, blame, blame....
living in their delusion, greed and ignorance...

The Way of the Australian Right...
Crankgorilla

Australia
02/20/2012 07:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
still so many delusional people here on GLP whom seem to think the Greens are the biggest problem in Australian politics and that Tony Abbott and his pack of whining, policy-free, negative, visionless, inexperienced MP's could do a better job and create a better Australia than we have today...

with low unemployment
low interest rates
resilient economy
and yep - a progressive tax on corporate pollution that comes back to compensate any consumer effected by it...

Quoting: Sickov Hearing The Whine 10901477

What do you expect us to do? Put up and shut up? Complaining is the only thing you can do, that and vote. None of the contenders have any real vision for this country. Most just trundle along keeping the status quo. Maybe one day people will pull their heads out their own arse long enough to demand higher ideals and more innovation from their leading parties.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10495878
Australia
02/20/2012 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
julia is ok

give her a chance

tim

we did.
she's shitter than shit.

next
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1336018
Australia
02/20/2012 07:37 AM
Report Abusive Post

with low unemployment
low interest rates
resilient economy

Quoting: Sickov Hearing The Whine 10901477

I love these do gooders that come on and call the majority delusional!! You call us greedy as well? Have you forgotten that the Labor party gave themselves 3 payrises last year whilst our cost of living keeps skyrocketing. Our economy is only propt up by the mining sector. Our unemployment figures look good on paper but alot of people are considered employed even if they work casually. Our cost of living will skyrocket with this Carbon Tax as big business will pass it on to the consumer. Yes our politicians are greedy horrid little things with any kind of vision not on the agenda for our future. We have alot to whinge about and yes your ignorance must be real bliss to you. I have never seen such a waste of tax payers money then I have with the Labor party and our debt must be climbing sky high but that is something you would not know about right?, as they don't advertise our real debt. Now we got to put up with the fucking war of words between Gillard and Rudd. Just more waste when they could be looking to actually run the country for a change.
Neo81xxx

User ID: 1487804
Australia
02/20/2012 08:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Labor
Neo81xxx

User ID: 1487804
Australia
02/20/2012 08:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol other beats fillard
carbon bank
User ID: 11145574
Australia
02/20/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
no conspiracy here,
1] the carbon tax initiative is simple, and brilliant in mind.
For at present , money is spent by state and federal governments , to insure themselves, 'yes' you and me and all our services, in case of fire, earthquake, [disasters].etc.
The insurer, is an australian insurer.
an example, of insuring the nation, approx $80,000,000 per year is paid to the insurer, to insure the nation.
so instead of paying money to an insurer, and nothing happens, all good, but' when somethiong happens like floods of recent, 3 billion, is going to destroy ther internal insurer.
when the internal insurer, goes broke we pay,so our mindfull, government, which you dont understand, would rather create a carbon bank.
it is ingenius, and will protect, us and next generations, from paying out of our income taxs to fund wasted insurers.
keep this in mind, if countries do not show initiatives, too attempt, to do something in regards too, climate.
A climatic, thermastatic commission, which is in place now.!
And through there lawyers, will , have the legal capacity to sue large, and small, companies... yes sue through the courts and win..with their approval from The United Nations.
it is what is called americanisation winning through the courts.
So what is it going to be, companies, being sued, or a carbon bank.
remember 'NO' proportion of G,S,T revenue goes to pay for disasters.s226

YOUR THREAD IS DEAD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 11145574
Australia
02/20/2012 08:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
It is going to take a united front, to ensure, the system has the capacity, in monitary value, to ensure monies are available, in to the future to pay for the cost of what ever climate has to throw at us, and at the present moment, with what 'WE' have seen so far is beyond shocking.
i suppose it is called 'getting ready for, also massive population, movement, as people in communities, will no longer , and fed up with living in the HURRICANE BELT.
Tired, of being flooded out, and to costly, to have to lay the burden on insurers. Regions,of less climatic change variation, will be the go. And you can;t blame people.
for moving to higher ground can you.
it is beneficial and expected of governments, to pay ther burden for ther transition, movement. bump
Crankgorilla

Australia
02/20/2012 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
no conspiracy here,
1] the carbon tax initiative is simple, and brilliant in mind.
For at present , money is spent by state and federal governments , to insure themselves, 'yes' you and me and all our services, in case of fire, earthquake, [disasters].etc.
The insurer, is an australian insurer.
an example, of insuring the nation, approx $80,000,000 per year is paid to the insurer, to insure the nation.
so instead of paying money to an insurer, and nothing happens, all good, but' when somethiong happens like floods of recent, 3 billion, is going to destroy ther internal insurer.
when the internal insurer, goes broke we pay,so our mindfull, government, which you dont understand, would rather create a carbon bank.
it is ingenius, and will protect, us and next generations, from paying out of our income taxs to fund wasted insurers.
keep this in mind, if countries do not show initiatives, too attempt, to do something in regards too, climate.
A climatic, thermastatic commission, which is in place now.!
And through there lawyers, will , have the legal capacity to sue large, and small, companies... yes sue through the courts and win..with their approval from The United Nations.
it is what is called americanisation winning through the courts.
So what is it going to be, companies, being sued, or a carbon bank.
remember 'NO' proportion of G,S,T revenue goes to pay for disasters.s226

Quoting: carbon bank 11145574

I don't agree with the above. (But there are some good ideas)

- The Carbon Tax is supposed to reduce the problem and prevent such disasters. (If it is at all anything but a new tax)
- Insurance companies should not bite off more than they can chew. If they go bust it's from being too greedy and insuring more than they can handle. Like a horse bookie that goes bust when a long shot comes in.
- I prefer the idea of a tax for innovation. A tax large enough that innovation will become cheaper than paying the actual tax. Level this tax at the top percentage of polluters. Have the money taxed put to solving the actual problem.

Last Edited by Crankgorilla on 02/20/2012 09:16 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 9128390
Australia
03/10/2012 04:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
This carbon TAX will be taking 100's of millions out of hospitals throughout Australia..

GLP