User ID: 861152
United States
06/12/2011 05:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Eternal Life --> NOW <-- Scrolling B4 Your Eyes !!! ----> click here <----

2funnies 2funnies

This is your mind on religion!!

If it expects or demands worship, it is not divine!!
 Quoting: HardTruth

God's definition of religion is:

Take care of Widows
Take care of Orphans
Take care of the Poor

What part of that does any human being on the planet have a problem with?

Who is threatened by God's religion as just described?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1371470

That's all well and good, but can we please leave the delusions of divinity at home?

You'll need to be more specific, you see what you call divinity is just your observation of a personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They exorsized me and adopted me last Pentecost 2010. With out the relationship you so deny can possible exist, you call it misplaced or delusional Divinity. So sorry for you, my friend. You deny what is FREE and FREEING, yet you imprison yourself here trying to convince us that are free that we are imprisoned! Just holding a mirror to you. Got to go, Cheers,

hfhfhf

I know who I am.

More specific, I see, so let me ask, have you ever had a face to face conversation with any of the divine that have claimed to be your god or the Jesus?

I would bet the answer is no, yet you have self appointed yourself as a mouth piece for the divine based upon a book, without any divine nods, or permission from such!!

38,000 different christian sects in the U.S. alone, all claiming guidance from the holy spirit is confirmation of the fact, that you're all delusional!!

But you, lol, yep you and you alone have it right however!!

Do you guys all have a list like some Santa Claus with peoples names that need to be saved?

I promise you grasshopper, not a soul here today needs any kind of saving by you thumpers, but yet, here you all are pushing your B.S.!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383049
Canada
06/12/2011 05:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

All jacked up on bible coffee - eh...
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1383049

No the Holy Spirit! You wouldn't understand, not that you could not, you refuse...it is after all FREE FREE FREE!

The drug pusher - gives you your first dose for FREE as well!!!

Actually, I have found the price to be great. Costs a man everything he holds in esteem.

Is it worth it? To me, it surely is.

As mastercard would say; "Priceless"... lol!

peace,
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1194370

Hey - everyone has to do, what they have to do...

We do not fall under the one umbrella, and are unique as individuals...

Follow your own path - you never know where exactly it leads
RoscoeMG
User ID: 1415842
United Kingdom
06/12/2011 05:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Think about it.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1371470
United States
06/12/2011 05:37 PM
Report Abusive Post

No, it is a loop you must overcome!

No the Holy Spirit! You wouldn't understand, not that you could not, you refuse...it is after all FREE FREE FREE!

Your analogy makes grasping at straws an engineering marvel.hfhfhf
RoscoeMG
United Kingdom
06/12/2011 05:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
God wants you to kill your children!!

Psalm 137:9

“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 05:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

Now - this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black!!

Sunday afternoon banter - on a christian thread = fun!!!
Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!!
User ID: 1425475
United States
06/12/2011 05:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The percentage of angels in America hs shangd: it 93.8%.

That's the latest!

luv
ya
King Laurence of Israel
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 05:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
Deuteronomy 23:1 ESV

No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the Lord.

Think about it.
 Quoting: RoscoeMG 1415842

That is from God's Old Covenant with the Jews. They rejected their Messiah (Killed him) thus The Blood of Jesus Christ spilled for us (Gentiles, Jews and all Peoples) is the New Covenant, you need go to a Hebrew or Jewish or even Israeli thread/website for Old Covenant discussion I believe. That is from the Pentateuch or first 5 books of Old Testament.

However I will take a stab at it and suggest that "the Assembly of the Lord" is actually part of the temple. But I will give you at NO CHARGE OR OBLIGATION a way to check this out for FREE. Go to E-SWORD.NET they have both Old and New Testaments in dozens and dozens of varieties. Both Hebrew and Christian Old testaments. Along with the download you get a dozen or so commentaries for each Book, Chapter and Verse of the Bible. They are from the 1600's, 1700's,1800's and 1900's. It should answer your questions and has a great search feature.

Cheers,

PS - Read the 4 books about 120 pages total named Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. They are I witness accounts to the life of Jesus Christ. hfhfhf
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 06:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The percentage of angels in America hs shangd: it 93.8%.

That's the latest!

luv
ya
King Laurence of Israel
 Quoting: Ya Haveh!!! Gloria!!! 1425475

Ok - thanks for the update!!!

Can I download an app - so I can get up to the second updates, as it seems to be changing by the second...

We can call it - angels are us...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1425497
United States
06/12/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

“Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.”

Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom in the day of Jerusalem; who said, Rase [it], rase [it, even] to the foundation thereof.

Psa 137:8 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy [shall he be], that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.

Psa 137:9 Happy [shall he be], that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The Children of Edom said this. Many of you - unfortunately - will twist Scripture to your own destruction.

What about the life of Jesus Christ? His life, miracles, Good News, death and resurrection??? Tell me what is wrong with Jesus Himself instead of mistranslating Scripture or taking it out of context.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post

God's definition of religion is:

Take care of Widows
Take care of Orphans
Take care of the Poor

What part of that does any human being on the planet have a problem with?

Who is threatened by God's religion as just described?

That's all well and good, but can we please leave the delusions of divinity at home?

You'll need to be more specific, you see what you call divinity is just your observation of a personal relationship with God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. They exorsized me and adopted me last Pentecost 2010. With out the relationship you so deny can possible exist, you call it misplaced or delusional Divinity. So sorry for you, my friend. You deny what is FREE and FREEING, yet you imprison yourself here trying to convince us that are free that we are imprisoned! Just holding a mirror to you. Got to go, Cheers,

hfhfhf

I know who I am.

More specific, I see, so let me ask, have you ever had a face to face conversation with any of the divine that have claimed to be your god or the Jesus?

I would bet the answer is no, yet you have self appointed yourself as a mouth piece for the divine based upon a book, without any divine nods, or permission from such!!

38,000 different christian sects in the U.S. alone, all claiming guidance from the holy spirit is confirmation of the fact, that you're all delusional!!

Do you guys all have a list like some Santa Claus with peoples names that need to be saved?

I promise you grasshopper, not a soul here today needs any kind of saving by you thumpers, but yet, here you all are pushing your B.S.!!

Name what I wrote or typed in front of the WORLD what I have said that is not written?

Let it fly, we are all Quickened by the Holy Spirit, in any warfare spy's and counter spy's exist. You think this spiritual warfare is any different.

Come on take all your shots, show me in front of the World what "This mouth piece said" that is not written and allowed to be said.

Please......

BTW - Having Reverence for something greater than me that puts the food on my table and the jingy in my pocket is not a demand....it is my affection for God, the Divine.....whom you are scared to death of........I have ears! hfhfhf

38,000, you are really just plain not very........practical, the whole idea is as our day to day life "let's just get on with it".

Lastly, What is written in scripture is written, just read it for yourself, then you can not claim 38,000 blah blah blah.....E-SWORD.NET, I guide folks to the 4 Gospels of Jesus Christ...he takes care of the rest, that is God's Truth handed to us. What part is a problem....?

FYI.....all power plants have an end of life, even this circus called the Universe. That is in scripture, find it.

toungehfshark
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey thanks for the admission! Cheers,
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh how sublimely misinformed!
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Christ Michael" ... Just another false anti-Christ.

You are not allowed to post your trash here!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295380
United States
06/12/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
John 11:25

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies!
 Quoting: Once4All

I love this, because it can be interpreted many different ways. Jeshua is saying here "He who believes IN ME will live."

That's like saying HEY MAN, IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM SAYING, YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE, EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL DIE.

Believe in what I'm saying man, you will live after you die. You will come back and live another life, you will be born again.

One must be BORN AGAIN, if he is ever to see the kingdom of heaven. You must be born again, and live another life, and many lives after that if you are to ever see the kingdom of heaven. If you believe in me, you will live again after you die. Amen.
Roscoe MG
United Kingdom
06/12/2011 06:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

Oh how sublimely misinformed!

Welcome to GLP ;)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 06:27 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hey thanks for the admission! Cheers,

Sure - I am having some fun with you guys...

But, the reality is your book, notion of god, this jesus character is not what you think it is...

You are not "grasping" at straws - you are being fed them...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies!

I love this, because it can be interpreted many different ways. Jeshua is saying here "He who believes IN ME will live."

That's like saying HEY MAN, IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM SAYING, YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE, EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL DIE.

Believe in what I'm saying man, you will live after you die. You will come back and live another life, you will be born again.

One must be BORN AGAIN, if he is ever to see the kingdom of heaven. You must be born again, and live another life, and many lives after that if you are to ever see the kingdom of heaven. If you believe in me, you will live again after you die. Amen.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1295380

Exactly! Faith is a prerequisite to receiving the

Eternal Life God has for us in the Lord Jesus.

Almost everybody now understands that when your body dies

YOU keep on living. If you want to enter God's Kingdom

then you must accept the Sacrifice of His Son Jesus for

yourself.
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 06:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

This is what the scam of your religion is all about!!!

Born again into another Earther body, is not what you want...

I would say - no thanks if I were you...
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Does anyone know the history of the bible, the history behind the translations, re-translations, and perhaps mis-translations? If you think the bible is perfect because god wouldn't allow that to happen, I'm afraid you are probably severely mistaken. How could the bible be perfect, when nothing on earth is really truly perfect, not even the human body... it has it's flaws and defects.... yes it is a wondrous design, and some sort of cosmic beings must have designed the human body because of the way that it is made... there is no other explanation than that it was a masterful design.... but things go wrong... that's why it's a process of evolution(spiritual based evolution), and everything and everyone in the entire universe is learning... not just this planet alone.

Christ sacrificed himself for the good of humanity on this planet that it would help all of us out, because of the state that humanity was in and headed at the time... his sacrifice altered the events of earths history and brought light to the world because the world was a very dark place... the world is FAR from perfect... so if you think the bible is PERFECT, then please wake up and see the light.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420942
Australia
06/12/2011 06:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Himself stated that his words were Spirit and life, He also stated that they were not His own words but His who sent Him! Hence, He was directing the individual to a direct relationship with the Father and through this relationship and individual would have fellowship with Christ!
Anonymous Coward
Canada
06/12/2011 06:38 PM
Report Abusive Post

yourself.

That is complete and utter BS... There is NO heaven or hell, other then the astral realms...

You obviously want to go there, and are doing a good job at selling the destination, as is most christians...

Very foolish!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417778
United States
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Said:

I AM The Way, The Truth, and The Life

no one comes to The Father except through Me.

What if all that is untrue?
Anonymous Coward
United States
Report Abusive Post

This is what the scam of your religion is all about!!!

Born again into another Earther body, is not what you want...

I would say - no thanks if I were you...

Yes, it is up to me and the will I have been given to seek after god with all my heart, so that I may evolve my consciousness to a measure beyond bounds and be freed from my earthly body so that I may move on to see the kingdom of heaven, but until I have learned the things I need to learn on this earth that is why I am here.

Why do you think the earth was created in the first place, there is a point to earth, and it is not to distinguish between which souls are going to heaven and which are going to hell(personally hell is on earth for most people)... but rather a learning ground for all of us to gain experience and grow and store all of those experiences in our greater soul for us to learn from. That is why some of us are better at things when we are born, like music, art, skills, and other things... because they were good at those things in past lives.

Would a loving god, create the earth, just so he can test you and if you failed you go to hell? That seems pretty simple minded for an all mighty God whom is supposed to be so great as to not being able to understand him. That's the thing, we will never learn everything because that is how magnificent God and the universe is... we will always be learning and growing and seeing new things, new love, harmony, peace, caring, happiness, and joy. Not eternal damnation and suffering for eternity.
HardTruth

User ID: 861152
United States
06/12/2011 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

hfhfhf

I know who I am.

Name what I wrote or typed in front of the WORLD what I have said that is not written?

Let it fly, we are all Quickened by the Holy Spirit, in any warfare spy's and counter spy's exist. You think this spiritual warfare is any different.

Come on take all your shots, show me in front of the World what "This mouth piece said" that is not written and allowed to be said.

Please......

BTW - Having Reverence for something greater than me that puts the food on my table and the jingy in my pocket is not a demand....it is my affection for God, the Divine.....whom you are scared to death of........I have ears! hfhfhf

38,000, you are really just plain not very........practical, the whole idea is as our day to day life "let's just get on with it".

Lastly, What is written in scripture is written, just read it for yourself, then you can not claim 38,000 blah blah blah.....E-SWORD.NET, I guide folks to the 4 Gospels of Jesus Christ...he takes care of the rest, that is God's Truth handed to us. What part is a problem....?

FYI.....all power plants have an end of life, even this circus called the Universe. That is in scripture, find it.

toungehfshark

2funnies 2funnies

Come back and talk to us when you can walk on water!!

And FYI, there is nothing in the divine realms that scare me one iota!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1420942
Australia
06/12/2011 06:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Said:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417778

When you consider He said his words were not his but the Father's words, then that shows this text in a different light!
if 9 was 6
User ID: 1100447
United States
06/12/2011 06:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
"Christ Michael" ... Just another false anti-Christ.

You are not allowed to post your trash here!

Everything you posted here is trash = part of the Grand religious illusion

the sad fact is you don't realize it (!) :(
what a shame, but that's what happens to people who have a religious mind-set.

We are eternal because We are created by an Eternal Being.
no religious BS needed.

Try this: tap into True Wisdom and you'll never discuss religion again > I promise (!)

peace be with You
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

yourself.

Yes, Christ is a cosmic being whose consciousness pervaded the entire universe, still does, and always will until a time in the future that is unknown to us at this moment, when God and the existence will have new plans Aeons upon Aeons from now... excuse me for this, my mind dreams about the future sometimes.

Back on topic, faith in things unseen and faith in the energy or the light is what you speak of. Yes the body dies, but the spirit lives for ever, thus we have privation of sense but not of 'bodies' (spiritual bodies).

Our senses are was have been given to us to experience this earth to the fullest. Some are born blind so that the works of God and be shown through them, it was not because of anything their parents did. This is because they will live another life where they will have eyes and be able to experience the world... but being born without eyes is the lesson they had to learn on this earth, at this time, in this life.

Tell me, for conversation sake, why do we not remember our past lives? Obviously we don't remember them. Let me tell you, it is by the grace of God that we don't remember our past lives... we don't remember the pain, the sorrow, the poverty and murder, death, and disease. We also don't remember the good times, and the rich lives full of wealth, power, and greed. That would severely affect every sequential life if we remember the prior life... so by the grace of God we don't remember our past lives... so we think that this life is the only one. We are born, and we become ignorant, and be come forgetful. We start to become befouled by the bodies passions and become ruled by our bodies, rather than being the rule of our bodies. Although the time has come where things are starting to become true and correct again. The future will hold what it holds, and things are as they are and as they will be.

It is what it is. A salaam alykum, shalom, peace be with you.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1417778
United States
06/12/2011 06:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Said:

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1417778

When you consider He said his words were not his but the Father's words, then that shows this text in a different light!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420942

It also shows the text in a different light if you consider that Jesus might never have said these words.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/12/2011 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jesus Himself stated that his words were Spirit and life, He also stated that they were not His own words but His who sent Him! Hence, He was directing the individual to a direct relationship with the Father and through this relationship and individual would have fellowship with Christ!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1420942

Stop worshiping the figure of Jesus, as someone who will come and save you, because you have already been saved.

Christ lives in you, his power is in you, and call upon that power that it make work through you.

"I am in the Father, and you are in me, just as I am in you (John 14:20)

That means, We are in Christ, Christ is in us, and we are in God as well. Christ is god, God and Christ are in us, and we are in Christ and God. Don't you see? We are all the same, we are all one. Stop worshiping an idol that is outside of you, because it is inside of you! Keep your eyes to the light always my brothers.

GLP