Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,298 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 299,892
Pageviews Today: 378,367Threads Today: 70Posts Today: 1,105
03:23 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

ANECDOTAL PROOF OF EARTH CHANGES: Had a conversation with my 79 year old great aunt

The Elders are Wise
User ID: 1431362
United States
06/16/2011 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
ANECDOTAL PROOF OF EARTH CHANGES: Had a conversation with my 79 year old great aunt
My aunt lives in northern Idaho. She's lived on the same land her entire life. She's a rancher, still active. I was visiting yesterday and we were sitting outside, and she got up to go get a sweater. When I agreed that it was weird how chilly it had gotten in just a few minutes, and then pointed out some leaves that had fallen off of a nearby tree, she went off like I'd pushed a button.

She started talking about "It's been crazy around here all year, I don't know what to think." I would just interject a question here and there, but clearly she's been holding this in for a while.

-- She has bat boxes, they have been empty for over a year. They used to be full at all times.
-- No bees for the last 2 years. She used to grab fresh honeycombs from the forest nearby
-- "Birds are chirpin' at all hours of the night like they don't know what time it is"
-- The sun "ain't right". Feels different, looks different
-- The sky doesn't get as dark as it should even during the new moon
-- The moon is "all wrong"
-- "The airplane trails that spread and take over the sky are like science fiction"
-- The clouds aren't the right colors
-- Leaves are falling off of trees in Spring that shouldn't fall off til Fall. And sometimes they're still green
-- Food is getting moldy within days, where it used to take weeks. (Especially fruit and bread, even homemade)

She's simply baffled, and she says many of her old friends feel the same way. I didn't mention any of my own conspiracy theories, and other than not trusting the government, she's not prone to conspiracy theory.

Talk to some older folks and see if you hear the same things. It might be the best validation we ever get, I don't think we'll ever hear it from or own government or the MSM.
AZ
User ID: 1273159
United States
06/16/2011 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ANECDOTAL PROOF OF EARTH CHANGES: Had a conversation with my 79 year old great aunt
That's good OP, anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear can tell things are not normal.

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1378919
United States
06/16/2011 07:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: ANECDOTAL PROOF OF EARTH CHANGES: Had a conversation with my 79 year old great aunt
Things are definitely amiss. It amazes me how so many people simply tune into the Dancing with whatever and pay to heed to the natural disasters that are occurring everywhere, at an accelerated pace.

I too have a relative who is a working cattle rancher and we have discussed the weather. He is legitimately frightened. No rain, no food for animals, rising calf mortality rates and disease among the adult herd. We won't know anything until the end is here.
Seejanerun
User ID: 1425818
United States
06/16/2011 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in the southern Ohio/WV area.

The birds are also chirping here at all times of the night. At first I thought it was weird I have moved on to aggravating. They are really loud, and have never done that before.

Until this year there were no bees for the last 2 or 3 years. This year they have made a return.

I agree though, there are changes.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1402016
United States
06/16/2011 07:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Awesome......thanks for sharing.:hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1392368
United States
06/16/2011 07:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
I wonder if that's one of the reasons we (the U.S.) treat them like idiots and stick them in nursing homes, so the masses don't hear their wisdom.

Great write up, OP.

hf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1146406
United States
06/16/2011 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
yet you still hear the shills for hire claiming that all the doomtards are crazy, while their masters build bunkers and craft their getaway plans

could not be more enriching to know the shills will be screwed when doom comes close to home

5a
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2011 07:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am in the southern Ohio/WV area.

The birds are also chirping here at all times of the night. At first I thought it was weird I have moved on to aggravating. They are really loud, and have never done that before.

Until this year there were no bees for the last 2 or 3 years. This year they have made a return.

I agree though, there are changes.
 Quoting: Seejanerun 1425818

We have the birds chirping off hours in the Seattle area, too. I haven't been able to figure out what type of bird it is. I was thinking about contacting the Audubon Society to get their input.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1153610
United States
06/16/2011 07:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...it's interesting to hear other people talking about the birds chirping at night. I'm in Atlanta, and for months now, every time I go out with the dog between midnight and 1:00am I hear them chirping like crazy.

Didn't think much of it at first...but now it has really got me wondering....wtf?? Especially when I hear other people all over the place noticing the same thing.
skeebo

User ID: 1392371
United States
06/16/2011 07:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
wow...it's interesting to hear other people talking about the birds chirping at night. I'm in Atlanta, and for months now, every time I go out with the dog between midnight and 1:00am I hear them chirping like crazy.

Didn't think much of it at first...but now it has really got me wondering....wtf?? Especially when I hear other people all over the place noticing the same thing.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1153610

Same thing here in ohio....it's not every night, but most nights. I starting noticing it a few months ago...the birds chirp till maybe 1 am or so? I've only thought about it in the back of my head...but this post got me thinking.
You Enjoy Myself.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2011 08:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Even the sheeple are noticing.

[link to twitter.com]
Karu

User ID: 826286
United States
06/16/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fruit and homemade bread have never lasted weeks without getting moldy as long as I've lived.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1177821
United States
06/16/2011 08:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
My aunt lives in northern Idaho. She's lived on the same land her entire life. She's a rancher, still active. I was visiting yesterday and we were sitting outside, and she got up to go get a sweater. When I agreed that it was weird how chilly it had gotten in just a few minutes, and then pointed out some leaves that had fallen off of a nearby tree, she went off like I'd pushed a button.

She started talking about "It's been crazy around here all year, I don't know what to think." I would just interject a question here and there, but clearly she's been holding this in for a while.

-- She has bat boxes, they have been empty for over a year. They used to be full at all times.
-- No bees for the last 2 years. She used to grab fresh honeycombs from the forest nearby
-- "Birds are chirpin' at all hours of the night like they don't know what time it is"
-- "The airplane trails that spread and take over the sky are like science fiction"
-- Leaves are falling off of trees in Spring that shouldn't fall off til Fall. And sometimes they're still green
-- Food is getting moldy within days, where it used to take weeks. (Especially fruit and bread, even homemade)

She's simply baffled, and she says many of her old friends feel the same way. I didn't mention any of my own conspiracy theories, and other than not trusting the government, she's not prone to conspiracy theory.

Talk to some older folks and see if you hear the same things. It might be the best validation we ever get, I don't think we'll ever hear it from or own government or the MSM.
 Quoting: The Elders are Wise 1431362

THIS IS AN AMAZING POST. I'M ONLY 30 AND I NOTICE ALL THESE THINGS AS WELL. EVEN THIS MORNING, THE SUN IS RISING NORTHEAST AND THE SKY APPEARS TO HAVE A DISTINCT FADING BETWEEN 2 DIFFERENT SHADES RANGING FROM WHITE TO LIGHT BLUE. VERY FUCKING WEIRD. AND LAST NIGHT IT DIDN'T GET FULLY DARK UNTIL AFTER 9PM.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431388
Canada
06/16/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
UK guy back in January posted about birds singing at 2 a.m.

Thread: Birds singing all night in UK
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427262
United States
06/16/2011 08:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
This is an awesome, truthful post! Wish I had family to ask, everyone is either dead, or has moved around. We noticed the sun was BRIGHT last night. Sun just feels thicker on our skin, yes thicker. Like, it's giving off more.

I hope others add to this.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1322508
Portugal
06/16/2011 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
5* OP

Thanks for sharing this.

Cheers m8. ;)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1386579
United States
06/16/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'll bump this with my observations.

When I was kid some 50+ years ago I remember being able to fill a mason jar with lightening bugs. There were dozens in the front yard. This was the Atlanta area.

I've lived the last 10 years in Northern Virginia. Usually they would come out the last week or so of May. There were a good number of them, but the number seems to have dropped off in the last year or so.

This year they are late and just appeared a few days ago. There are only 3 in the back yard. There should be very many more than that at this time.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
06/16/2011 08:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

When I was kid some 50+ years ago I remember being able to fill a mason jar with lightening bugs. There were dozens in the front yard. This was the Atlanta area.

I've lived the last 10 years in Northern Virginia. Usually they would come out the last week or so of May. There were a good number of them, but the number seems to have dropped off in the last year or so.

This year they are late and just appeared a few days ago. There are only 3 in the back yard. There should be very many more than that at this time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1386579

Thanks for the post. You reminded me of this Citizen Scientist project I saw a while back. It's real enough that scientists want to understand more.

[link to www.mos.org]
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post

Thanks for the post. You reminded me of this Citizen Scientist project I saw a while back. It's real enough that scientists want to understand more.

[link to www.mos.org]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1431362

Cool project web site...thanks.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2011 09:15 PM
Report Abusive Post

The cover story for the lightening bug shortage is that neighborhoods are more manicured now and that the forests where they breed are further and further away from residential areas. It's bullshit, they are probably falling victim to the same thing killing our bees. What's funny is the bee stories have all but dried up. People were beginning to ask questions, bee keepers were showing up on television. Now they are gone. They don't want us to know.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2011 09:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

The cover story for the lightening bug shortage is that neighborhoods are more manicured now and that the forests where they breed are further and further away from residential areas. It's bullshit, they are probably falling victim to the same thing killing our bees. What's funny is the bee stories have all but dried up. People were beginning to ask questions, bee keepers were showing up on television. Now they are gone. They don't want us to know.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1378919

I live IN a forest, so it isn't that. No real manicure here, just some nail biting....:}
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1428644
Canada
06/16/2011 09:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
nice to see your aunt still has her whits about her
Elenin

User ID: 1342569
United States
06/16/2011 09:20 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: The Elders are Wise 1431362

It´s because of this:

Matthew 24 (KJV)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Servants, Arise. The Kingdom of Men is Finished...The Kingdom of The Lord and His Christ is at Hand!

5/16/07 From God The Father and Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

[Timothy] All partitions are torn down, the curtain has been rent in twain... The way is open. HalleluYah! There is much work remaining, though the work of salvation was complete on the cross. For we must now arise and sing... Yea, shout the Lord’s proclamation, the coming of the Lord of Hosts. For by Him, shall all that, which remains unfinished, come to a quick end. For the power of sin (death) is defeated, yet sin remains in the world, and has become an overflowing scourge among the nations, devouring them...

[God] Lo, the Holy One of God, the Mighty and Strong One, comes to separate and gather. The Thief comes to spoil the house of the strong man, the one called evil. And He, even He, the Holy One of God, shall not leave even one of whom He sees of Himself in them... All these shall be gone from this place. Then a week. Behold! The power and glory of the Lord, the face of your Redeemer turned roaring Lion. He has come to purify the house and cleanse it of all its fornications against God. He shall roar! He shall shout with the voice of the Almighty!... Yea, the glory of the Lord shall destroy and sanctify. Lo, sin and wickedness shall come to naught in that Day, says the Lord.

[Jesus] Sin is overcome and... Behold!... I, even I, come to make a quick end...
Even a complete waste of all that is sin, and of sin, and all that has led My people into diverse lusts.

I am come...

And will return and fulfill even all that was and is written of Me in the Volumes and the Scriptures of Truth.
For, lo, the world and all therein is made My footstool, and I shall sit on the throne of My glory...

And I shall pass judgment and impart mercy.

It shall be finished, it shall surely be done.

And even all of you, who partake of My words, shall behold it with your own eyes, and bow down and give Me glory. And of those who come into that Day, the despised, who remain under the Father’s punishment, having forsaken the free gift, those who do shake their fists at Heaven and spit at the King, even these, too, shall bow and give Me glory... And then meet their swift end, licking the dust from My feet, which I have shaken off as a testament against them, consumed in the flames of God’s judgment, destroyed because of that which I have seen in them which was against God, even against all of which He stands, because of all that which they have forsaken with a stiff arm and stretched-out neck. Now they are forsaken and cast out. Darkness, thick darkness, is their companion... Death, says the Lord, the Lord of Hosts... The Holy One of Israel is My name, Yeshua, the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, the Christ, the King!
And so comes the consummation, and it shall come quickly... Behold, the Day is it hand. So then, beloved, who call of themselves by My own name, run and speak to the desolate. Run and raise your voices, blow the trumpet and the alarm of war! Speak to the poor in spirit and the destitute of Truth. Speak, My children... Arise and speak! Listen to the watchmen, and give heed and so do. Follow Me, and obey all I have taught you, beloved, and keep My commandments and those written in stone by the Father’s own finger. Yea, keep them, even to the writing of them on your own hearts, says the Lord, your Redeemer.

You are bought for a price... Now follow Me.
And take the hands of all who will, and bring them with you.

The Kingdom is at hand.
And the kingdom of men is finished and shall be wiped away.
In a week and in a day, it shall come to nothing.
Only the Lord, and those in Me, shall remain.

And of My Kingdom...
Forever shall it endure, with all who dwell there.

Amen and amen.

More and free:
[link to www.miniurl.com]

Or search under google:
Letters from God and His Christ
 Quoting: TrumpetBlast

You have fullflled your quota for the day, now tuck your trumpet back in bed and say nighty-night.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1426888
Canada
06/16/2011 09:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Inuit are saying the same thing.
They also say the sun is off.
Worth a watch.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1427262
United States
06/16/2011 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fireflys were really late. Usually, like clockwork, they are seen by June 3rd. This year, they showed up yesterday. SOMETHING is way off. That full moon was bringing in light through my shades.

How is everyone's garden doing. I almost feel like things are growing quicker. Maybe I am just being...um paranoid. But with what EVERYONE is reporting, I am keeping the future in my prayers.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1391353
United States
06/16/2011 09:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
Fruit and homemade bread have never lasted weeks without getting moldy as long as I've lived.
 Quoting: Karu

Eh, depends on the fruit but the bread? I wonder how they could have possible kept it that long LOL
tinygreenac

User ID: 427545
United States
06/16/2011 09:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
not one lightning bug yet in my yard. very few bees. birds singing too late and too early.

sky is wrong, moon weird, sun way the hell off.

very strange things afoot.
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Elenin

User ID: 1342569
United States
06/16/2011 09:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
not one lightning bug yet in my yard. very few bees. birds singing too late and too early.

Quoting: tinygreenac

Not one good paying job in weeks, very few dollars left in bank account.Birds keep crapping on my truck and they seem to aim at it.
Economy all wrong, Government weird, Obama way the hell off.

cool2
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1431487
Canada
06/16/2011 09:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
birds are going crazy at night here too in ontario.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/16/2011 09:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have noticed a rather strange phenomenon in my yard, but haven't mentioned on here before. I feel like this is the thread to do so.

Since mid June, I have noticed what I am calling "hot spots" in my yard. What these are are areas where the grass actually appears to be more brightly illuminated than the rest of the lawn. I am talking about significantly brighter, almost like the sun beaming through a magnifying glass. I cannot tell if the spot is hotter as it is just friggin super hot here anyway, but it is definitely brighter in these areas. I have checked to see if the sun is shining through a car window or being reflected from another source, it's not. The spots are also not showing up in the same place and they do not show up on a daily basis. They only show up in the morning, there are also no clouds in the sky. Has anyone else noticed this?
tinygreenac

User ID: 427545
United States
06/16/2011 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: tinygreenac

Not one good paying job in weeks, very few dollars left in bank account.Birds keep crapping on my truck and they seem to aim at it.
Economy all wrong, Government weird, Obama way the hell off.

cool2
 Quoting: Elenin

i am amused. sorry for your troubles. honest.
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)

GLP