Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,232 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 27,324
Pageviews Today: 48,632Threads Today: 24Posts Today: 387
12:49 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

INSECT MIGRATION MAP: Where are Insects disappearing to? First epic combo breaker in the food chain/sign of the 4th world?

Nosaj
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1401516
United States
06/17/2011 05:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
INSECT MIGRATION MAP: Where are Insects disappearing to? First epic combo breaker in the food chain/sign of the 4th world?
I had this saved somewhere in the fabric of the multi-verse.

Post your stories of disappearing insects here, have you seen a lot of missing fireflies? If you could mention what state/country you are in as well it would be helpful.

Some Native American tribes say that when the insects start to vanish we enter into the 4th world/the 4th world appears. What does that mean, can anyone elaborate?

-The question is not "Where are the insects?" but rather "Are they disappearing?" In New England where I have lived for 50 years, the answer is yes. Car windshields and grills are clean most of the summer. We used to have to vacuum moths and other insects from between the screens of our house windows.

Not now. Porch lights used to be surrounded by many varieties of interesting moths and we would love to look at the window screens and door screens to see these beautiful creatures. The hundreds of butterflies that used to fly like winged flowers in the meadows during my childhood are gone. Bird species are fast diminishing as well.

Last year I spoke to a young man who had driven coast to coast without having serious bug juice on his windshield. I have walked around parking lots inspecting cars (do this yourself) throughout the northeast and I see the same thing: Clean windshields, clean grills. This is very troubling.

Here in Dallas, TX my fruit trees and flowering shrubs are blooming, but there are no pollinators yet. There are no insects at all, that I have seen outside for several days, that I can remember. I am not sure if there is some poisoning here in Frisco, north of Dallas, or if there has just been a die back from the last warm spell hatching of insects, and the pollinators haven't come out yet for the spring.-

uhoh

EDIT TO ADD: Below is the Insect Migration Map I have been working on since last year. Please respond to this thread with any field report/your location and I will add it to the map!

[link to maps.google.com (secure)]

Last Edited by Inchworm Jim on 12/10/2012 03:53 PM
Jus' movin' on up in the world inch by inch...
SmartestOne

User ID: 1016633
United States
06/17/2011 05:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: INSECT MIGRATION MAP: Where are Insects disappearing to? First epic combo breaker in the food chain/sign of the 4th world?
The Fourth World is code used by UN types for "the New World Order."
~The most plagiarized poster on GLP!~

Paultards started the war, but I won it!

Ron Paul: Pro Amnesty
[link to teapartywest.com]
Ron Paul's Golden Globalism
[link to killtheempire.blogspot.com]
Paul Supports Globalization and One World Currency
[link to libertyrevival.wordpress.com]
Ron Paul Gives "Horned Hand" Sign
[link to troyspace2.wordpress.com]
Ron Paul Flashing Satanic Hand Signs
[link to ssl.scroogle.org (secure)]
Ron Paul Gives Masonic Handshake /Decades in DC = HIGH-DEGREE Freemason
[link to freemasonry-watch.blogspot.com]
Ron Paul and the Jesuits [link to www.spirituallysmart.com]
Devvy Kidd Rips Paul a New One [link to www.newswithviews.com]
Paul always talks about LIBERTY, hardly ever FREEDOM. What "LIBERTY" Means to Freemasons
[link to www.texemarrs.com]
Lewis Lehrman, Paul's coauthor: Yale grad, Woodrow Wilson Fellow at Harvard, Knight of Malta
[link to revoltnow.wetpaint.com]
Paul's Austrian School of Economics hero, Ludwig Von Mises, participant in Pan European Union movement and sponsored by Rockefeller
[link to watch.pair.com]
Paul camp hires NEOCON ZIONIST FASCIST "PIMP" LOBBYIST Bruce Fein
[link to www.boilingfrogspost.com]

Ron Paul Descended from Knights Templar and Nazis
[link to imageshack.us]

*The USA has NOT BEEN HIJACKED! Learn the TRUTH! 200+ years of LIES AND DECEPTION unmasked! Discount for GLP posters! Contact me for details*

Your ignorance does not constitute "craziness" on the part of others.

Let's talk Freemasonry! I'm armed with Pike, Mackey, and Hall.
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/17/2011 06:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: INSECT MIGRATION MAP: Where are Insects disappearing to? First epic combo breaker in the food chain/sign of the 4th world?
 Quoting: SmartestOne

...I don't like that game.

siren2
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/17/2011 06:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
For some animals, this crap is the beginning of the food web:

spock

Last Edited by Inchworm Jim on 06/17/2011 06:08 PM
Jenn++
User ID: 1431960
United States
06/17/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
You can thank Monsanto and their Genetically Engineered Organisms like corn, soy, alfalfa, and soon rice, grains, and all your salad ingredients and thanks to the USDA, no labeling in the USA is required. The GMO,l toxin laden pollen is killing the bees and many of the human food crops require bee pollination.

We are attacking mother earth and humanity from so many angles now expect to see a declining birth rate in the human population soon.

The elite will breath a sigh of relief.
Snurbs

User ID: 1272733
United States
06/17/2011 06:18 PM
Report Abusive Post

Post your stories of disappearing insects here, have you seen a lot of missing fireflies?

Some Native American tribes say that when the insects start to vanish we enter into the 4th world/the 4th world appears. What does that mean, can anyone elaborate?

-The question is not "Where are the insects?" but rather "Are they disappearing?" In New England where I have lived for 50 years, the answer is yes. Car windshields and grills are clean most of the summer. We used to have to vacuum moths and other insects from between the screens of our house windows.

Not now. Porch lights used to be surrounded by many varieties of interesting moths and we would love to look at the window screens and door screens to see these beautiful creatures. The hundreds of butterflies that used to fly like winged flowers in the meadows during my childhood are gone. Bird species are fast diminishing as well.

Last year I spoke to a young man who had driven coast to coast without having serious bug juice on his windshield. I have walked around parking lots inspecting cars (do this yourself) throughout the northeast and I see the same thing: Clean windshields, clean grills. This is very troubling.

Here in Dallas, TX my fruit trees and flowering shrubs are blooming, but there are no pollinators yet. There are no insects at all, that I have seen outside for several days, that I can remember. I am not sure if there is some poisoning here in Frisco, north of Dallas, or if there has just been a die back from the last warm spell hatching of insects, and the pollinators haven't come out yet for the spring.-

uhoh
 Quoting: Nosaj

I fucking wish.

Living in a pretty wooded/secluded around the middle Tennessee area, I would give warnings to people that want to spend an evening walking through the Hills or any wooded area honestly.. Just the other day I stepped in a tick nest and had an uncountable number of baby ticks on my god damn shoe. I had to ditch them and walk back to my house in my socks. I can't leave porch lights on either.

The toads around here on average are bigger in size as well.

After the free for all Cicada buffet that just ended, the natural annoyances of the wilderness have increased 10fold. Easily.
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/17/2011 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have noticed unusually hot weather where I live in western N.C. 94 for a hi last week,(unheard of)! More biting bugs. Less fireflies. Thick foliage on trees. Less fireflies. No honeybees. Birds acting strange. Its like one poster said its more of a feeling, a feeling that something is wrong.

bump
 Quoting: Chops

Thread: ANECDOTAL PROOF OF EARTH CHANGES: Had a conversation with my 79 year old great aunt
weegie

User ID: 1432091
United Arab Emirates
06/17/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're overrun with them in South Texas. I've killed 4 wasp nests this week. Got stung before I killed them...first time in fifty years for that...didn't even see that monster coming. And been bitten several times by hoards of nasty ants. Bumblebees and butterflies in the yard.
MONSTER

User ID: 1339904
United States
06/17/2011 10:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
lots of cockroaches and centipedes over here in Hawaii
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Dark Match Jones

User ID: 1127985
United States
06/17/2011 11:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
A shit ton of ticks, spiders, moths, fireflies, and just about any other insect you can come up with probably...where I am in Indiana. I'm travelling to Rhode Island in a week or so...and I'm sure once again, I'll have a grill full of bugs just from driving through Pennsylvania at night alone.
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1258755
United States
06/18/2011 03:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes it has been quiet disappointing for the past 3 years actually longer....the summer nights were so wonderful at the moment of "the flight of the lightning bugs" when they started rising forth from the grasses in the fields....beautiful...

I see hardly none now and what I have noticed is they are very few and they were coming forth earlier than they should in minuet quantity then gone...no more..I miss them.

There is still no real normal amount of bees either the honey bee was like as many as I could count on my fingers this year. They were very very small not normal and flew so slow and crawled more than they flew they were here one day then gone then next I only saw them about 3-5 days then I saw them no more. One small little fuzzy honey bee came flying in slow-mo through my dinning room door straight up to me where I was standing and stood humming its little wings in front of me ..my son who was speaking with me went to swat it and I stopped him and told him I would take it out side.

So I walked into it and caught it on my chest and took it out on my blouse literally walked it back out side with it hanging off my boobs. I though I would cry it could not even fly off it just crawled around on the bush I put it on.. It acted like it had no idea where to go or what it was supposed to do even as though it was dieing.

I have seen yellow hornets like small news bees not as big as the news bee smaller but larger than the hornet should be they have gotten in the house but they are not aggressive they fly straight to a water source and drown in it...I can pick them up on a paper and take them outside and have to scape them off onto something and they just lumix around...We have never even had these funny looking hornets before.

Last year there was katydids here way to early not many then they were gone ...praying mantis same they are fewer.

The bumble bees are fewer they use to war with the hummingbirds for the hedges when they were in bloom the bees would try to kill the birds for them they would war aggressively over the Rose of Sharon's we have about 200 feet of them in a row but now neither bird nor bee competes for the blooms..

It is depressing.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1394032
United States
06/18/2011 03:24 AM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread. I'm not sure about a decline in insect populations, it could be. Sure seem to be fewer migratory birds these days.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2011 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Keep an eye out for migratory warblers and vireos over the years. Maybe I'm just not out there where they live but I don't see many.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2011 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
Yes I know where I am I have even come to miss the bat they are about all gone now..they died.
When we were kids we would though things up at them to get them to swoop down at us so we could run from them..I miss them.
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2011 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
We called the game vampire tag..the bat would play with us.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1300594
India
06/18/2011 04:47 AM
Report Abusive Post

Post your stories of disappearing insects here, have you seen a lot of missing fireflies?

uhoh

op,insects can never disappear completely.Here monsoon has started and with it came hordes of insects.So i allowed few house lizards to enter my flat.
If native indians must be speaking about some specific insect.Personally,i dont give much importance to any philosophy which promises such and such thing will happen after this.Very very few people can predict future correctly.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1180899
United States
06/18/2011 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: SmartestOne

Curious. The Fourth Dimension is also another word for hell.

3 kingdoms of glory. Fourth dimension of outer darkness.

If you run into a fourth dimensional entity. That is an alien. A Babylon hybrid human who is allowing themselves to be used as an alien tool.
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 1381992
United States
06/18/2011 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The spiders ate em all.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1220645
United States
06/18/2011 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
I think this is absolute bullshit. There are more insects today then ever before. Quit trying to scare everyone, Clown Shoe.
Whiskey Brother
User ID: 1381992
United States
06/18/2011 04:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
You can thank Monsanto and their Genetically Engineered Organisms like corn, soy, alfalfa, and soon rice, grains, and all your salad ingredients and thanks to the USDA, no labeling in the USA is required. The GMO,l toxin laden pollen is killing the bees and many of the human food crops require bee pollination.

We are attacking mother earth and humanity from so many angles now expect to see a declining birth rate in the human population soon.

The elite will breath a sigh of relief.
 Quoting: Jenn++ 1431960

Damn those bastards who increased food production with their evil shit!!!

If we went back to the good ol days before they came with their evil technology only around 2 billion people would starve to death.

Those evil elite cocksuckers with their plans to kill people should have just.....not.....used their technology in the first place......and....

Wait, are you in favor of NOT using crops engineered to produced more food per acre?

Why in the fuck would you want 2 billion people to starve?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1433025
United States
06/18/2011 05:07 AM
Report Abusive Post
I live in Alaska and normally we are inundated with misquitos as soon as things start to sprout.

This summer everything seemed to bloom within a few days a couple of weeks ago right after breakup, and the grass is now up, the trees blooming and we have hardly had any misquitos. It's not normal at all for this area.
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/18/2011 01:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thanks everyone for your contributions so far, will write more later and have some info on my area as well.

It seems that people are either completely inundated/overwhelmed with insects from their area, or there is almost no sign of them. It is like there is not a balance anymore. I wonder whey they are propagating so rapidly in other locations and dying off so much in others. There is something to this...

Last Edited by Inchworm Jim on 06/18/2011 01:54 PM
Anonymous Coward
United States
06/18/2011 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Monsanto is ushering in the spiritualized 4th density and activating our throat chakras, who woulda guessed charlie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1276837
Italy
06/18/2011 01:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
disappearing where wtf
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1383816
United States
06/18/2011 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fireflies here last night were amazing...I hadn't seen swarms like this year since I was little...
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
06/18/2011 01:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been talking about this to my wife this week, she thought i was nuts... we live in greenville south carolina, the bug capital of the world and there no bugs outside and i mean none,,, I spent two hours the other night looking for one bug and i couldnt find one, not even an ant.. what the hell is going on. at night I have a huge light on my porch which is normally coverd with millions of bugs at night. just last year their millions of them.. this year there is not even one bug, not a moth not a fly.. what the hell is going on. no spiders either..
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/18/2011 01:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
The fireflies here last night were amazing...I hadn't seen swarms like this year since I was little...
 Quoting: ArunaLuna

Ohh, so you are the one culling all the fireflies from here.

grumpy2
Nosaj  (OP)

United States
06/18/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have been talking about this to my wife this week, she thought i was nuts... we live in greenville south carolina, the bug capital of the world and there no bugs outside and i mean none,,, I spent two hours the other night looking for one bug and i couldnt find one, not even an ant.. what the hell is going on. at night I have a huge light on my porch which is normally coverd with millions of bugs at night. just last year their millions of them.. this year there is not even one bug, not a moth not a fly.. what the hell is going on. no spiders either..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1332279

AC 279-

Interesting, show her this and maybe she won't think you are as nuts. I want to actually make a map/graphical representation of this thread and post it here at the top/update it when necessary. Maybe it is nothing, but as you reported it is either one extreme or the other. I want to see if the map pattern shows any kind of movement with the insects, or if it can be linked to chemical sprays/environmental issues. I have an Aunt that live in NC, she is pretty attune to the environment as well. I will have to ask her what is going on there and add it for reference.

As crazy as this sounds, have you noticed less birds too? Considering insects make up a bulk of a birds diet, I have also seen less birds here as well. Not good.

Last Edited by Inchworm Jim on 06/18/2011 02:01 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432053
France
06/18/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
We haven't seen any wasps so far this year. Also the small flies that usually race to fresh goat poop are missing. My chickens have given up hanging around the goats waiting for a meal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1332279
United States
06/18/2011 02:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1332279

AC 279-

Interesting, show her this and maybe she won't think you are as nuts. I want to actually make a map/graphical representation of this thread and post it here at the top/update it when necessary. Maybe it is nothing, but as you reported it is either one extreme or the other. I want to see if the map pattern shows any kind of movement with the insects, or if it can be linked to chemical sprays/environmental issues. I have an Aunt that live in NC, she is pretty attune to the environment as well. I will have to ask her what is going on there and add it for reference.

As crazy as this sounds, have you noticed less birds too? Considering insects make up a bulk of a birds diet, I have also seen less birds here as well. Not good.

normally we are Inundated with birds about a week ago they all disappeared, Dont know if they just left their nests or what but they two are all gone... normally here all year.. specifically the mocking bird... normally the nest by the hundreds right outside my bedroom window.. all are now gone??? anybody can tell me what the hell is going on!!!
Tess

User ID: 1433593
Ireland
06/18/2011 02:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good thread. I'm not sure about a decline in insect populations, it could be. Sure seem to be fewer migratory birds these days.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1394032

That's true. I used to get loads of swallows but this year there's just a few.

I also wonder if all the dead fish is because the plankton has been destroyed - start of the end of the food chain.

GLP