Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,119 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,061,882
Pageviews Today: 1,911,984Threads Today: 834Posts Today: 14,668
09:36 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Is the Kundalini raising the same as being filled with the Holy Ghost?

Baruch HaShem
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1430845
United States
06/19/2011 12:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Is the Kundalini raising the same as being filled with the Holy Ghost?
[link to www.youtube.com]

Is this in the name of Christ?

The Apostate Christian Church is the last day Church of Laodecia and is now spread through out the whole world through the false Gospel of worldly gain and now economic ruin is destined and where will your prosperity be then destroyers of the Earth? The fantasy escape of the rapture is a lie out of the pit of hell created by the devil to keep you asleep hankering for your creature comforts until it is too late and you are unprepared without oil in your lamps. You foolish "virgins!".

These Christians have become " the abomination that maketh desolate" for they are supposed to be the temple of God but they have made an alter to Satan in the holy of holy and made a covenant there with the adversary of God, worshiping the devil and his Anti- Christ and knowing it not for they are deluded and follow wolves in sheep clothing. They are deceived and they lose their souls for earthly gain and spiritual entertainment of "signs" and "wonders" and freaky activity. Most of all speaking gibberish in the tongues of idolatry as an outward sign of an inner work.. The Christian Church and every denomination is an abomination and it has become the Synagogue of Satan! This has been prophesied! Behold the great falling away that Paul predicted before the great and terrible day of the Lord has come!

1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, 2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. 3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. 1 Thess.

The elect of God sees this man of perdition now sitting in the temple of God (the so called believers) showing himself to be God!

This great falling away has happened in plain sight! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! You fools! Is not Satan a master deceiver? Open your eyes, you who can not see! You so-called Christians have become merely fans of Jesus and say "Lord! Lord!" for entertainment purposes and because of your own lusts but you do not hear him or follow him. You know not the straight and narrow way nor do you understand the mystery of the Gospel of Christ. Your ministers are also blind guides. The proof is that they don't even know Jesus' name. How can you call upon the name of the Lord and don't know Jesus' spiritual name? (This is a puzzle for the wise.)

Last Edited by Baruch HaShem on 06/27/2011 10:23 PM
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?"

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

The LORD is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation.
Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 03:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Is the Kundalini raising the same as being filled with the Holy Ghost?
Am I the only one that sees the truth?

Last Edited by Baruch HaShem on 06/19/2011 03:48 PM
At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children.

"Do you hear what these children are saying?" they asked him. "Yes," replied Jesus, "have you never read, "'From the lips of children and infants you have ordained praise'?"

But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Hightower

User ID: 1434501
Germany
06/19/2011 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
No your one of them that sees it. But dont write Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha because it is not you that gave you the wisdom nor you that made yourself seek.
All Glory and praise be to Almighty Loving YAH of All Creations (EloAH YA Im) throu YAHUW in YAHUWAH our EloAH YA Am and Eternal King of The YAHUWans..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1419030
United States
06/19/2011 07:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Baruch HaShem

Yep.
The whole world is wrong and you are right.
Sword0fGideon

User ID: 1435109
United States
06/19/2011 07:11 PM
Report Abusive Post

hello barush hashem, back again eh?

everyone returns it seems........
Christians have had to face and realize their own sins, and feel compelled to try and help others as well.

This chant of Holier than thou is wrong and is taught by others making you think what is cool or acceptable to them.

The thought of "believe as i do" is strongly in an unbelievers life, because they feel they will be ridiculed by their friends.

Every falsehood a unbeliver weilds, is merely a reflection of the obstacles that unbeliever must face from his very own peers.

Unbelievers are the true followers, they are dedicated to fear of what other people think of them.

And because of this, they are ashamed of themselves, but wall themselves up to feel comfortable and safe, assuring themselves with rationality and laughter.

Which is insanity!
oxxxxx§:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+>
Hightower

Germany
06/19/2011 07:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
No your one of them that sees it. But dont write Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha because it is not you that gave you the wisdom nor you that made yourself seek.
 Quoting: Hightower

and secondly were is that old english accet comming from? Thought your from US... I dont rember yeshua to speak with old english accent...However what you said about the synagoge of satan i have postet in another thread few days ago and know it for quiet some while now.
Glory to who the glory belongs Praise Adonai for leeding into understnading.
All Glory and praise be to Almighty Loving YAH of All Creations (EloAH YA Im) throu YAHUW in YAHUWAH our EloAH YA Am and Eternal King of The YAHUWans..
Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 07:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

True amen this is humility. You are wise. God gives grace to the humble. He has told me to speak and he orders my very words. Only in such an inner death that Jesus said we should have can we find rest from error and also for our souls.

Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 08:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1419030

My truth is not my own nor are my words. They are God's. As it is written "if any man speak let him speak as a prophet of God." You too should not speak until prompted by God to speak. Every word will be judged. That is your spiritual assignment. Heed this and you will make advancement.

Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 08:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

hello barush hashem, back again eh?

everyone returns it seems........
 Quoting: Sword0fGideon

Hello Gideon.

Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

and secondly were is that old english accet comming from? Thought your from US... I dont rember yeshua to speak with old english accent...However what you said about the synagoge of satan i have postet in another thread few days ago and know it for quiet some while now.

We will be friends. I know you don't know me. We are in agreement about much. As for my style I guess I read the king james translation too much. What ca n I say. If I can get over your spelling maybe you can get over my style.

Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 08:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
and how have you been?

i've been fine......
Christians have had to face and realize their own sins, and feel compelled to try and help others as well.

This chant of Holier than thou is wrong and is taught by others making you think what is cool or acceptable to them.

The thought of "believe as i do" is strongly in an unbelievers life, because they feel they will be ridiculed by their friends.

Every falsehood a unbeliver weilds, is merely a reflection of the obstacles that unbeliever must face from his very own peers.

Unbelievers are the true followers, they are dedicated to fear of what other people think of them.

And because of this, they are ashamed of themselves, but wall themselves up to feel comfortable and safe, assuring themselves with rationality and laughter.

Which is insanity!
TXGal4Truth

User ID: 1013398
United States
06/19/2011 08:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
rofl
So have I now become your enemy for telling you the TRUTH? Galatians 4:16
You call me paranoid. I call you uninformed.

:tgdmwt:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311987
United States
06/19/2011 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I had this revelation about a year ago. It turned everything I knew and was taught upside down. It is hard for a Christian to not fill in sin calling Christ the Antichrist. I however differ in my opinion. I believe the act of worshiping Christ is wrong. I believe it is idol worship. I believe Jesus was a teacher. That he had good intentions which were twisted by Roman rule. I agree that pastor priest etc lead all into the most fatal error of Christianity. Gods words are clear.
TXGal4Truth

United States
06/19/2011 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
OP I had this revelation about a year ago. It turned everything I knew and was taught upside down. It is hard for a Christian to not fill in sin calling Christ the Antichrist. I however differ in my opinion. I believe the act of worshiping Christ is wrong. I believe it is idol worship. I believe Jesus was a teacher. That he had good intentions which were twisted by Roman rule. I agree that pastor priest etc lead all into the most fatal error of Christianity. Gods words are clear.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1311987

You're right. Christ never asked for worship. It's also unfortunate that many folks think the MAJORITY of us are doing it.

:)

Life and Love

User ID: 1324426
United States
06/19/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
rofl
 Quoting: TXGal4Truth

^^THIS^^
We become like that to which we are devoted. - Choose wisely.
Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
rofl

hello txgal!hf

Which is insanity!
TXGal4Truth

United States
06/19/2011 08:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
rofl

hello txgal!hf

hi

Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
i wonder whatever happened to infernal.........

havent seen him in a long time

Which is insanity!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1435183
Sweden
06/19/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Why do you wear a turban in your picture? Are you a muhammadan? Why else would you have a onion head hat? Or as it really is a penishat, straight from the Babylonian Mysteries... Orthodox idol worshipers have that same penishead hat, just like their penis towers.

OH and read your text again OP, maybe you will see the errors woven into it, probably not but maybe...
Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 08:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
this is so unlike you barush, is something wrong?

i remember you always had so much to say......

Which is insanity!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1434740
United States
06/19/2011 08:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
The end draws nigh! I am the Joshua witness and I am here to proclaim that the Jesus Christ of Mammon is the God of America!

These Christians have become " the abomination that maketh desolate" for they are supposed to be the temple of God but they have made an alter to Satan and a covenant has been made to the adversary of God and worshiping the devil as Christ they are deceived. The Christian Church and every denomination of it has become the Synagogue of Satan!

what you forgot to mention is the name of the particular tribe that controls the mammon
Hightower

Germany
06/19/2011 08:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

We will be friends. I know you don't know me. We are in agreement about much. As for my style I guess I read the king james translation too much. What ca n I say. If I can get over your spelling maybe you can get over my style.

of corse i can get over your style that was just sounding funny and cool at the same time.
May we stay in the right guidance thru the mercy that our Lord has on us thou we are not worthy because we are sinner.
Hightower

Germany
06/19/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post

Yep.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1419030

My truth is not my own nor are my words. They are God's. As it is written "if any man speak let him speak as a prophet of God." You too should not speak until prompted by God to speak. Every word will be judged. That is your spiritual assignment. Heed this and you will make advancement.

Amen to that. It is our tongue that puts us in sinn.Thats why if it comes to speaking just like our parents tought us the heavenly and worldy aswell. First think then speak. There is no point loosing selvation for saying something meaningless.No need to tell me that they forgot to teach me correct gramma and how to spell i know that lol.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432175
United States
06/19/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yahawashi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432175
United States
06/19/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Yahawashi
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1432175

I refrain. That was my reply but I dare be as men and quarrel divinity. I forfeit my answer as the divine things are not for contest neither competition.
Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 09:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
and how have you been?

i've been fine......

I see you are still here and some others. I am blessed.

Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 09:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
The end draws nigh! I am the Joshua witness and I am here to proclaim that the Jesus Christ of Mammon is the God of America!

These Christians have become " the abomination that maketh desolate" for they are supposed to be the temple of God but they have made an alter to Satan and a covenant has been made to the adversary of God and worshiping the devil as Christ they are deceived. The Christian Church and every denomination of it has become the Synagogue of Satan!

what you forgot to mention is the name of the particular tribe that controls the mammon
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1434740

Why does the bible say,"love not the world and the things thereof for love of the world and it things is hatred toward God?" We know who loves this world and who lay up earthly treasure and who destroys the earth for filthy lucre. We are not condemned by our tribe but by our own works. It is not the works of your father that will save or condemn you but your own works God will judge.

Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 09:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

We will see what God has planned.

Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 09:42 PM
Report Abusive Post

We will see what God has planned.

yes, we all will.

Which is insanity!
Baruch HaShem  (OP)

United States
06/19/2011 09:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
The end draws nigh! I am the Joshua witness and I am here to proclaim that the Jesus Christ of Mammon is the God of America! If your light be darkness how dark is your darkness? If the light of nations have grown dark can not judgement be far away? For you can not serve two masters. The Christian Church is apostate and the Church of Laodecia is now spread through out the whole world through their false Gospel. These Christians have become " the abomination that maketh desolate" for they are supposed to be the temple of God but they have made an alter to Satan and a covenant has been made to the adversary of God and worshiping the devil as Christ they are deceived. The Christian Church and every denomination of it has become the Synagogue of Satan! This has been prophesied! Behold the great falling away that Paul predicted before the great and terrible day of the Lord. This great falling away has happened in plain sight! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Is not Satan a master deceiver? Wake up you blind fools! You so called Christian have become merely fans of Jesus and say "Lord! Lord!" for entertainment but you do not hear him or follow him. You know not the straight and narrow way nor do you understand the mystery of the Gospel of Christ. Your ministers are also blind guides. The proof is that they don't even know Jesus' name. How can you walk in the name of Jesus and don't know Jesus' name? This is a puzzle for the wise.

What is the name of Jesus and how can it be spoken?

If you come to me in humility I will teach you all for I have come for such a purpose so that some on GLP may be saved..

Baruch HaShem

Thus Says the Lord to the Churches of Men and to All Their Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets and Teachers

7/16/09 From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, you have asked, and so I shall surely answer you, even according to these perverse doctrines that do continually come up before Me amongst all these churches of men, whose doctrines I hate, taking the things of God in hand, to be put forth before the multitude as their own...

Oh the vanity and pride of men, who continually seek after their own glory,
Led about by the evil one, as one with a hook in his mouth, saying within themselves,
‘Look at all I have done. See how I have come to speak for the Most High.
See how I have become like Him.’

You prophets shall be brought down to death, and your destruction shall come swiftly upon your own head, when the Lord comes in His judgment to strip you naked and bury you under the weight of your fallen riches. I shall strike you down, and you shall collapse in a heap... Even as that, which you have built with MY money, collapses upon you.
Shall a prophet seek after My voice to gain it, through the knowledge of men?! Can the gifts of My own Spirit be attained by human power?!...

You have prophesied lies!... LIES! ...

In My own name...

Having taken and stolen My glory, a parading around as though you were sent by God...

I HAVE NOT SENT YOU!

And I, even I, have beheld your form... Your image, your fine clothes, all your luxuriously-crafted apparel and ornaments, of which you surround yourself... Even all your delusions of grandeur leading My people by false divinations, brought forth from the perverse heart of man, built up by those in the churches. You trust in deceptive words to no avail. Your portraits shall be broken and gather rust. Your church buildings shall be thrown down and swept away. Even your clothes shall be taken. And you shall all be left naked and desolate in the day of the Lord’s wrath.

Hear Me now, all peoples who call of themselves by My own name, the name of My Son: NO prophet, sent of the Lord, shall by any means accept money for My Word... For those who do such a thing, even of you pastors and teachers, it shall be required of you in the Day.

Shall you take profit by the power of My Word?...

Yes, there is profit in it, according to the wealth of grace and salvation, which abounds in love,
Granting an abundance of eternal wealth and life, in My presence... My joy.

Therefore those, truly sent and appointed by Me, shall be provided for. And these wait upon the Lord, and also go wheresoever I send them, taking nothing with them... For the Lord Himself, even the Son, is their Shepherd.

Hear also, My people, who are not My people:

You are your own...
Having recreated Me and My Son in your own image,
Even in the image of the world...

Desecration!

No prophet of God shall forsake My Law or My Commandments. They keep them, even to uphold them, in word and in deed, accounting them a joy, even pure obedience in love... My image, the Son, shown in them and through them, for He is the perfect reflection of the Father.

Let it be stated, even set forth this day in the hearing of the people, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for it shall be done and come to pass as I have spoken it, even as I proclaim it now: No man in authority, whether a self-appointed apostle, prophet, teacher, pastor, preacher, minister or priest, as they are called amongst themselves, who also forsake My Law in the name of My Son to make Him the author of sin, whereby they dwell gladly in lawlessness, shall escape the Day of the Lord. For the saints of the Most High are those who keep My Commandments, and remember My Sabbaths, and carry Christ within them... Even unto pure testimony, in His name, in love.
Therefore, again I tell you, no leader amongst the churches, who forsake the Sabbath, even the seventh day, of which I had by Myself sanctified from the beginning, shall escape the Day of the Lord... Refinement shall be their companion.
No leader, amongst the churches, who embraces all these modern holidays of men, of which I hate, shall by any means escape the Day of the Lord’s fury. Remember My Holy Days... In them shall you begin to know the mind of God and the glory of His Christ.
And, NO leader amongst the churches, who teaches the doctrine of hell and eternal torment, shall by any means be gathered. Neither shall any, who embrace this teaching, escape, for I do not know them... Neither do I abide in them.
And not one, who comes speaking against this Word and My prophets, to stone them in word and in deed, to slander, to spit upon them, to strike at them, even to bring one railing accusation against them, whether it be in open or in secret, shall escape the Day of the Lord, except by martyrdom... Brought forth after their repentance, from a sincere and remorseful heart, for all they had done against God by assaulting His prophets. Neither age, nor gender, shall deliver them, for the Lord, your God, is no respecter of persons... I know your hearts.

As I am, says the Lord, so I shall be.
And as I have always done, so shall I perform it again amongst you...
Yes, even among this modern and perverse generation.

Except you call on the name of the Son,
In repentance and in truth, with sincere remorse...
A broken vessel atop this same Stone,
Which is called Wonderful, Counselor, and Mighty God,
Even your Everlasting Father...
You will by no means escape.

REPENT!...
Run to your Savior...
And flee all these churches of men
And their self-appointed apostles, prophets and teachers.

Run to YahShua, whom you call Christ and Jesus.

For He, alone, is your hope and your shield... Your only escape...
By Him shall you come into glory, abiding in the Father’s joy.

For the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...
And knowledge of His Son, alone, is understanding.
Abide in Him only, and you have Me also.

Abide in the world, and you shall also reap the world’s reward...

Judgment...

Punishment...

THE DAY OF THE LORD.

I WILL BE GLORIFIED!

MY NAME, ONLY, SHALL RESOUND IN ALL THE EARTH!...

I AM COME!

For more:
[link to www.miniurl.com]

or search under google:
Letters from God and His Christ
 Quoting: TrumpetBlast

I will not nit pick and quarrel with what is said here. Much of it is good. I will say one thing. Every day is the Lord's day. Jesus transform us into children of light and we enter into the eternal Sabbath of God 's Son through a new being that naturally bring about the works of Christ. I pray for you Timothy and all that is hear and yearn for truth. I speak a word of blessing. May God the father bless you all with understanding from above!

Sword0fGideon

United States
06/19/2011 11:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
The end draws nigh! I am the Joshua witness and I am here to proclaim that the Jesus Christ of Mammon is the God of America! If your light be darkness how dark is your darkness? If the light of nations have grown dark can not judgement be far away? For you can not serve two masters. The Christian Church is apostate and the Church of Laodecia is now spread through out the whole world through their false Gospel. These Christians have become " the abomination that maketh desolate" for they are supposed to be the temple of God but they have made an alter to Satan and a covenant has been made to the adversary of God and worshiping the devil as Christ they are deceived. The Christian Church and every denomination of it has become the Synagogue of Satan! This has been prophesied! Behold the great falling away that Paul predicted before the great and terrible day of the Lord. This great falling away has happened in plain sight! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Is not Satan a master deceiver? Wake up you blind fools! You so called Christian have become merely fans of Jesus and say "Lord! Lord!" for entertainment but you do not hear him or follow him. You know not the straight and narrow way nor do you understand the mystery of the Gospel of Christ. Your ministers are also blind guides. The proof is that they don't even know Jesus' name. How can you walk in the name of Jesus and don't know Jesus' name? This is a puzzle for the wise.

What is the name of Jesus and how can it be spoken?

If you come to me in humility I will teach you all for I have come for such a purpose so that some on GLP may be saved..

Baruch HaShem

Thus Says the Lord to the Churches of Men and to All Their Self-Appointed Apostles, Prophets and Teachers

7/16/09 From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, you have asked, and so I shall surely answer you, even according to these perverse doctrines that do continually come up before Me amongst all these churches of men, whose doctrines I hate, taking the things of God in hand, to be put forth before the multitude as their own...

Oh the vanity and pride of men, who continually seek after their own glory,
Led about by the evil one, as one with a hook in his mouth, saying within themselves,
‘Look at all I have done. See how I have come to speak for the Most High.
See how I have become like Him.’

You prophets shall be brought down to death, and your destruction shall come swiftly upon your own head, when the Lord comes in His judgment to strip you naked and bury you under the weight of your fallen riches. I shall strike you down, and you shall collapse in a heap... Even as that, which you have built with MY money, collapses upon you.
Shall a prophet seek after My voice to gain it, through the knowledge of men?! Can the gifts of My own Spirit be attained by human power?!...

You have prophesied lies!... LIES! ...

In My own name...

Having taken and stolen My glory, a parading around as though you were sent by God...

I HAVE NOT SENT YOU!

And I, even I, have beheld your form... Your image, your fine clothes, all your luxuriously-crafted apparel and ornaments, of which you surround yourself... Even all your delusions of grandeur leading My people by false divinations, brought forth from the perverse heart of man, built up by those in the churches. You trust in deceptive words to no avail. Your portraits shall be broken and gather rust. Your church buildings shall be thrown down and swept away. Even your clothes shall be taken. And you shall all be left naked and desolate in the day of the Lord’s wrath.

Hear Me now, all peoples who call of themselves by My own name, the name of My Son: NO prophet, sent of the Lord, shall by any means accept money for My Word... For those who do such a thing, even of you pastors and teachers, it shall be required of you in the Day.

Shall you take profit by the power of My Word?...

Yes, there is profit in it, according to the wealth of grace and salvation, which abounds in love,
Granting an abundance of eternal wealth and life, in My presence... My joy.

Therefore those, truly sent and appointed by Me, shall be provided for. And these wait upon the Lord, and also go wheresoever I send them, taking nothing with them... For the Lord Himself, even the Son, is their Shepherd.

Hear also, My people, who are not My people:

You are your own...
Having recreated Me and My Son in your own image,
Even in the image of the world...

Desecration!

No prophet of God shall forsake My Law or My Commandments. They keep them, even to uphold them, in word and in deed, accounting them a joy, even pure obedience in love... My image, the Son, shown in them and through them, for He is the perfect reflection of the Father.

Let it be stated, even set forth this day in the hearing of the people, whether they will hear or whether they will forbear, for it shall be done and come to pass as I have spoken it, even as I proclaim it now: No man in authority, whether a self-appointed apostle, prophet, teacher, pastor, preacher, minister or priest, as they are called amongst themselves, who also forsake My Law in the name of My Son to make Him the author of sin, whereby they dwell gladly in lawlessness, shall escape the Day of the Lord. For the saints of the Most High are those who keep My Commandments, and remember My Sabbaths, and carry Christ within them... Even unto pure testimony, in His name, in love.
Therefore, again I tell you, no leader amongst the churches, who forsake the Sabbath, even the seventh day, of which I had by Myself sanctified from the beginning, shall escape the Day of the Lord... Refinement shall be their companion.
No leader, amongst the churches, who embraces all these modern holidays of men, of which I hate, shall by any means escape the Day of the Lord’s fury. Remember My Holy Days... In them shall you begin to know the mind of God and the glory of His Christ.
And, NO leader amongst the churches, who teaches the doctrine of hell and eternal torment, shall by any means be gathered. Neither shall any, who embrace this teaching, escape, for I do not know them... Neither do I abide in them.
And not one, who comes speaking against this Word and My prophets, to stone them in word and in deed, to slander, to spit upon them, to strike at them, even to bring one railing accusation against them, whether it be in open or in secret, shall escape the Day of the Lord, except by martyrdom... Brought forth after their repentance, from a sincere and remorseful heart, for all they had done against God by assaulting His prophets. Neither age, nor gender, shall deliver them, for the Lord, your God, is no respecter of persons... I know your hearts.

As I am, says the Lord, so I shall be.
And as I have always done, so shall I perform it again amongst you...
Yes, even among this modern and perverse generation.

Except you call on the name of the Son,
In repentance and in truth, with sincere remorse...
A broken vessel atop this same Stone,
Which is called Wonderful, Counselor, and Mighty God,
Even your Everlasting Father...
You will by no means escape.

REPENT!...
Run to your Savior...
And flee all these churches of men
And their self-appointed apostles, prophets and teachers.

Run to YahShua, whom you call Christ and Jesus.

For He, alone, is your hope and your shield... Your only escape...
By Him shall you come into glory, abiding in the Father’s joy.

For the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom...
And knowledge of His Son, alone, is understanding.
Abide in Him only, and you have Me also.

Abide in the world, and you shall also reap the world’s reward...

Judgment...

Punishment...

THE DAY OF THE LORD.

I WILL BE GLORIFIED!

MY NAME, ONLY, SHALL RESOUND IN ALL THE EARTH!...

I AM COME!

For more:
[link to www.miniurl.com]

or search under google:
Letters from God and His Christ
 Quoting: TrumpetBlast

I will not nit pick and quarrel with what is said here. Much of it is good. I will say one thing. Every day is the Lord's day. Jesus transform us into children of light and we enter into the eternal Sabbath of God 's Son through a new being that naturally bring about the works of Christ. I pray for you Timothy and all that is hear and yearn for truth. I speak a word of blessing. May God the father bless you all with understanding from above!

theres a millenial sabbath before the world is consummed with fire, then theres the great white throne of judgement, then an eternal sabbath........

long ways to go perhaps.....

least a couple 1000 years anyways.....

Which is insanity!

GLP