12/01/2012 11:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: *** Fukushima *** and other nuclear-----updates and links
Citizen Perth...check it out brotha:

[link to www.fukushimafacts.com]

^^ top right of page <3 TY
 Quoting: RadChick

nicely ;) thanks for the support and keeping us informed :)
It's life as we know it, but only just.
[link to citizenperth.wordpress.com]
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28879872
Japan
12/02/2012 12:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
While clear evidence proves you all wrong, you refuse to believe it. When evidence mounts to discredit your beliefs, your instant reaction is to try to discredit its validity.

You all blame the system for conspiring against the truth, your engaged in a witch hunt, looking for a cover up or anything else that can justify all the time you've spent defending a belief, supporting a conspiracy theory.

In reality its nothing but a waste of time.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28879872

Are you really from Japan? I set mine to Argentina once.
 Quoting: WindyMind

i'm wodering if AC reads the TEPCO reports or the newspaper.....................
 Quoting: Citizenperth

i certainly dont read headline grabbing fear mongering conspiracy web sites.

You really think you and your little army of copy and pasters are the only people who know whats going? Everyone in japan is stupid and some numskulls with nothing better to do with their lives are the only ones who do know whats going on?

you achieve nothing with your conspiracy posts, NOTHING!
Citizenperth

User ID: 28767033
Australia
12/02/2012 12:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
While clear evidence proves you all wrong, you refuse to believe it. When evidence mounts to discredit your beliefs, your instant reaction is to try to discredit its validity.

You all blame the system for conspiring against the truth, your engaged in a witch hunt, looking for a cover up or anything else that can justify all the time you've spent defending a belief, supporting a conspiracy theory.

i'm wodering if AC reads the TEPCO reports or the newspaper.....................

You really think you and your little army of copy and pasters are the only people who know whats going? Everyone in japan is stupid and some numskulls with nothing better to do with their lives are the only ones who do know whats going on?

yeah we do... it's evidence of free speech and opinion and research..... what are you doing here if you find it annoying?

... hmmm. fancy the amount of times the evidence has been proven by 'posting to a conspiracy site'.... go away/ or stay.... your post is ludicrous...

reta

"i certainly dont read headline grabbing fear mongering conspiracy web sites."

and sorry, but yes you do.... quite simply, it provides evidence of the stupidity of your post.....

shl

oh, and on a final note.. the reason people cut/paste and comment is because your spineless criminal gubernment removed websites talking about the reality from the get go, and that they have been PROVEN to cover up and lie... and we were onto it..... and mirrored.... go and watch the new releases from TEPCO video... it's called LEARNING....

...thanks for playing.....

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/02/2012 12:27 AM
sic ut vos es vos should exsisto , denego alius vicis facio vos change , exsisto youself , proprie
Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
heh....

[link to fukushimaemergencywhatcanwedo.blogspot.com.au]

question?.. why is that most posts that deny an incident are JP based.......
Southern OR

User ID: 20471008
United States
12/02/2012 01:12 AM

Report Abusive Post

Note the bolded text above. You came to the world's largest headline grabbing conspiracy website and chose to read this thread.

We are not fear mongers. Just a group of regular people that do not trust the "cold shutdown" claims of tepco. If anything, you would think the links posted here would be of some use to you. Read through the data and then choose what to believe for yourself. Most of us truly want the best outcome. We just don't trust Tepco to do what is right for the people of Japan, they seem to go with what is best for their checkbook. When you look at it that way, we are advocates for the Japanese people, not the corporation.
"Well-behaved women seldom make history." —Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 01:24 AM
Report Abusive Post

Note the bolded text above. You came to the world's largest headline grabbing conspiracy website and chose to read this thread.

We are not fear mongers. Just a group of regular people that do not trust the "cold shutdown" claims of tepco. If anything, you would think the links posted here would be of some use to you. Read through the data and then choose what to believe for yourself. Most of us truly want the best outcome. We just don't trust Tepco to do what is right for the people of Japan, they seem to go with what is best for their checkbook. When you look at it that way, we are advocates for the Japanese people, not the corporation.
 Quoting: Southern OR

serious eloquence...... ty OR xo

Last Edited by CitizenPerth™ on 12/02/2012 01:24 AM
Southern OR

United States
12/02/2012 02:04 AM

Report Abusive Post

serious eloquence...... ty OR xo

Thanks, I believe this to be true. I welcome all to come and read then make up their own minds. I do not think we are fear mongers, just average folks seeking answers.

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do. ~Edward Everett Hale
Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 02:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Thanks, I believe this to be true. I welcome all to come and read then make up their own minds. I do not think we are fear mongers, just average folks seeking answers."

yeah, i don't like be called a militant force either....
Southern OR

United States
12/02/2012 02:16 AM

Report Abusive Post
"Thanks, I believe this to be true. I welcome all to come and read then make up their own minds. I do not think we are fear mongers, just average folks seeking answers."

yeah, i don't like be called a militant force either....

For some reason folks just love to hate on you. I don't get it. I've been lucky enough to fly under the radar, even on the Fuku 1 thread. I know I haven't posted much lately, still healing from the virus from hell. Good news is my ruptured eardrum should heal on it's own without surgery. Bad news is I will have ringing in my ear and vertigo for about 2 months.

Waterbug  (OP)

User ID: 1295673
United States
12/02/2012 09:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Poster from Japan..

Thanks for your opinion concerning this thread and the loyal posters who devote time and effort to contribute...
with little compensation; other than unjustified attacks on their credibility.
All opinions are allowed.. no banned posters.

We find and post internet articles, freely available on the web.. the reader may find them here, or anywhere.
We derive our opinions from this information and other sources which we have found through research.

Our only purpose and motive is to find the truth about what is happening in the nuclear industry.. so that it can be shared here.
Japan is the stimulus but not the sole focus.
It just so happens that Japan has a triple meltdown happening; at the present time... and for the foreseeable future.

To say that we are fear-mongerers is a crock of shit.
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
That confession is troubling.. considering.

Fukushima inspires safety features for Georgia nuclear reactors
[link to edition.cnn.com]

[snip]

During October's annual France-Atlanta 2012 conference, Collins explained how the newly designed Westinghouse AP1000 nuclear reactors at Plant Vogtle in Waynesboro, Georgia, will feature safety measures meant to prevent a Fukushima sequel.

They include the reactors' not needing electrical power to shut down safely and relying less on pumps and valves and more on natural heat.

Also, because of digital operation, a human controller won't be required for 72 hours, and the main core will remain cool because of a containment cooling system.

These design changes, Collins said, are meant to protect employees and the surrounding community in the event of a natural disaster.

Collins noted that while Southern keeps safety atop its list of priorities, it can't "control the weather," and it's hard to prepare for natural disasters such as the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan or 2005's Hurricane Katrina on the Gulf Coast.
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 09:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Tokyo still accepts 148 tones of debris to incinerate per day
[link to fukushima-diary.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28515904
Sweden
12/02/2012 11:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
you and your little army of copy and pasters

Special Japanese only edition for you... the copy n' paste army strikes again... lol...

IAEA to set up facility in Fukushima Prefecture

The International Atomic Energy Agency plans to set up a facility in Fukushima to help remove radioactive substances in the environment resulting from last year's nuclear accident.

IAEA Director General Yukiya Amano announced the plan on Saturday, at the agency's headquarters in Vienna.

Amano said the IAEA is ready to provide knowledge and human resources to help the local community recover.
[link to www3.nhk.or.jp]
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/02/2012 11:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Regulator undecided on nuclear plant fissure

A team of experts from Japan's nuclear regulator has still not decided whether one of the country's reactors stands on an active seismic fault.

The 4-member team from the Nuclear Regulation Authority wrapped up a 2-day survey at the Tsuruga nuclear power plant in Fukui Prefecture on Sunday.

The plant, now offline, is the only nuclear power station in Japan with a confirmed active fault in its compound. The fault is believed to have moved 4,000 years ago.

The team dug the ground near the fault and a nearby fissure called D-1 that runs directly below the Number 2 reactor.

If experts determine that the fissure would move with the fault, the plant cannot be put back online and may have to be scrapped.
[link to www3.nhk.or.jp]
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/02/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
NRA experts survey Tsuruga plant fissures

Japan's Nuclear Regulation Authority will continue to examine fissures beneath the Tsuruga nuclear power plant on Sunday, to determine whether the facility is vulnerable to earthquakes.

NRA official Kunihiko Shimazaki and 4 scientists visited the nuclear facility on the Sea of Japan coast on Saturday.

They confirmed that an active fault runs beneath the Tsuruga nuclear compound about 250 meters from the No. 1 and 2 reactors. The fault is believed to have last moved around 4000 years ago.
[link to www3.nhk.or.jp]
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/02/2012 11:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
Nuclear Regulatory Authority recommends iodine to stem radiation exposure

TOKYO — Japan’s Nuclear Regulatory Authority has released guidelines following new research into the effects of exposure to nuclear radiation in humans.

The authority recommends that those living within a 30-km radius of a nuclear crisis of the magnitude of that at the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant should be given iodine as quickly as possible. The authority’s research suggests that this should reduce by about 20% radiation that comes into contact with the thyroid gland while breathing, Fuji TV reported.

The guidelines also recommend that those living within 5 km of a disaster site be evacuated outside of the 30-km exclusion zone, where exposure to radioactive material is around 100 times lower. The authority added that the 30-km exclusion zone could be expanded in the case of adverse weather conditions.
[link to www.japantoday.com]
Anonymous Coward
Sweden
12/02/2012 11:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
Shiga governor's party vows to scrap nuclear power in 10 yrs

A new party bidding to become an umbrella force for antinuclear candidates in Japan's general election vowed in its campaign platform Sunday to phase out atomic power plants in 10 years.
[link to english.kyodonews.jp]
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 11:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
Chicago Pile-1
[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
you and your little army of copy and pasters

Special Japanese only edition for you... the copy n' paste army strikes again... lol...

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28515904

'army'....

lmao
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 11:40 AM
Report Abusive Post
Fermi Nuclear Plant Fixes Taking Time
[link to www.monroenews.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28918376
Japan
12/02/2012 11:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

yeah we do... it's evidence of free speech and opinion and research..... what are you doing here if you find it annoying?

... hmmm. fancy the amount of times the evidence has been proven by 'posting to a conspiracy site'.... go away/ or stay.... your post is ludicrous...

:reta:

"i certainly dont read headline grabbing fear mongering conspiracy web sites."

and sorry, but yes you do.... quite simply, it provides evidence of the stupidity of your post.....

:shl:

oh, and on a final note.. the reason people cut/paste and comment is because your spineless criminal gubernment removed websites talking about the reality from the get go, and that they have been PROVEN to cover up and lie... and we were onto it..... and mirrored.... go and watch the new releases from TEPCO video... it's called LEARNING....

...thanks for playing.....

your the biggest idiot out there.
I sit here in my silly Japanese flat, dying from the worlds biggest ever disaster,eating the worlds most poisoned food, watching my kids die from unexplained diseases, whilst watching turds like you go on about it like your doing something positive.Testing everything, sampling the air and water, interviewing clean up employees and families, grinding the farmers in the area who want to get their business back up and running but not at the expense of peoples lives.

oh no, fuck, your just a dickhead in australia.

nice, could you do everyone a favour and fuck off please, you just muddy the waters, like a pimple on the ass.

citizenperth, your are nothing, you have no grasp on this situation, please go away and fondle children or whatever weirdos with no life like you do.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28918376
Japan
12/02/2012 11:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Poster from Japan..

Thanks for your opinion concerning this thread and the loyal posters who devote time and effort to contribute...

We find and post internet articles, freely available on the web.. the reader may find them here, or anywhere.
We derive our opinions from this information and other sources which we have found through research.

Our only purpose and motive is to find the truth about what is happening in the nuclear industry.. so that it can be shared here.
It just so happens that Japan has a triple meltdown happening; at the present time... and for the foreseeable future.

Quoting: Waterbug

your an old fuck, you let life slip beyond you, hating on a conspiracy theory is all you have left.

enjoy it.
Fishy

User ID: 23648161
United States
12/02/2012 01:04 PM
Report Abusive Post

Exactly! Nice to see you again SO
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poster from Japan..

your an old fuck, you let life slip beyond you, hating on a conspiracy theory is all you have left.

enjoy it.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 28918376

chuckle

Nice try..
Fishy

User ID: 23648161
United States
12/02/2012 01:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poster from Japan..

enjoy it.

You are wrong about Waterbug and many others on this forum. You have good people on this thread that want to offer support to you, get the truth out and fight to make sure this never happens again.
Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 06:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Poster from Japan..

enjoy it.

chuckle

Nice try..

mine was better-er.... GRIN

i do note the lack of any argument.... just a hate spout... must have run out of any evidence to the contrary...
Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 10:18 PM
Report Abusive Post
ABC report on Fukushima : "Japans view on Fukushima overly optimistic"

Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 10:23 PM
Report Abusive Post

Speaker Akiko Yoshida with Friends of the Earth - Tokyo spoke in Chicago December 1, 2012 Video

Citizenperth

Australia
12/02/2012 10:29 PM
Report Abusive Post
bsflag
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1247173

I have a degree in medicine.

I can confirm the bsflag.

I have a degree in medicine.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1437553

*sigh; remember this last year?.......
Waterbug  (OP)

United States
12/02/2012 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
..........never happens again.
 Quoting: Fishy

hi Fishy..

GLP