Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,141 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 612,836
Pageviews Today: 1,062,483Threads Today: 441Posts Today: 7,442
12:56 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Rotary club, is it something like masons?

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1076086
Germany
06/24/2011 04:11 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Rotary club, is it something like masons?
What is the meaning of the Rotary Club and how can you get in? Is it something different to the Masons?!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311987
United States
06/24/2011 04:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Rotary club, is it something like masons?
It is more of a U.N. Like organization. Similar to masonry in that it's an exclusive club but is geered more toward globalisim and environment. It has a strong prence atthe school my daughter attends and I don't much like it. Arbor day is a big day for the rotary club and they have the children celebrate it. Not that planting trees isn't a good thing it's just that I get irritated in the way it is made such a deal in the school. They spent two full days on this. It just goes along with agenda 21.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1311987
United States
06/24/2011 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
It is more of a U.N. Like organization. Similar to masonry in that it's an exclusive club but is geered more toward globalisim and environment. It has a strong prence atthe school my daughter attends and I don't much like it. Arbor day is a big day for the rotary club and they have the children celebrate it. Not that planting trees isn't a good thing it's just that I get irritated in the way it is made such a deal in the school. They spent two full days on this. It just goes along with agenda 21.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1441755
United States
06/24/2011 04:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Rotary Club logo gears. Gears of Commerce/Industry. "Green Initiatives" added to make more palatable. NWO- meme spreader of "Junior Achievement".

Or something like that.
UndercoverAlien

User ID: 1436532
Brazil
06/24/2011 04:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
What is the meaning of the Rotary Club and how can you get in? Is it something different to the Masons?!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1076086

The Rotary actually is tied to Freemasonry. It's how the Freemasons trick the sheeple into believing that they are charitable.

Idol1
"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)
Anonymous Coward (OP)
User ID: 1076086
Germany
06/24/2011 04:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think, there are two faces. One of official and one of privat. For exemple, you can make some donations to the Rotary Club, though you do not pay alliments for your children. I hate it!damned

GLP