User ID: 592469
United States
07/02/2011 07:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Terminator/Matrix Judgment Day Passover Connections

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
7 ¶ And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.

More to come soon!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 07:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Terminator/Matrix Judgment Day Passover Connections
These would be the Nephilim!

Revelation 9
7 ¶ And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

:skelton:

[link to www.nwcreation.net]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 07:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Passover and Salvation

[link to www.judeministries.org]

[link to www.yrm.org]

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine
The Harvest of the Earth

14 ¶ And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe.
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 ¶ And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Eddie Furlong
:furlong:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Day the World Went Away by Nine Inch Nails!
:great scott:

The Gospel according to
St. John

The Unbelief of Thomas

24 ¶ But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Did'ymus, was not with them when Jesus came.
25 The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.
26 ¶ And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you.
27 Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing.
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
29 Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

"Reznor said in 1994 that he coined the name "Nine Inch Nails" because it "abbreviated easily", rather than for "any literal meaning".[17] Other rumored explanations have circulated, alleging that Reznor chose to reference Jesus' crucifixion with nine-inch spikes"

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1452158
United States
07/02/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
I think you are a keeper.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 08:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Gospel according to
St. Matthew

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
65 Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy.
66 What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death.
67 Then did they spit in his face, and buffeted him; and others smote him with the palms of their hands,
68 saying, Prophesy unto us, thou Christ, Who is he that smote thee?
69 ¶ Now Peter sat without in the palace: and a damsel came unto him, saying, Thou also wast with Jesus of Galilee.
70 But he denied before them all, saying, I know not what thou sayest.
71 And when he was gone out into the porch, another maid saw him, and said unto them that were there, This fellow was also with Jesus of Nazareth.
72 And again he denied with an oath, I do not know the man.
73 And after a while came unto him they that stood by, and said to Peter, Surely thou also art one of them; for thy speech betrayeth thee.
74 Then began he to curse and to swear, saying, I know not the man. And immediately the cock crew.
75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus, which said unto him, Before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And he went out, and wept bitterly.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post
Judgment Day Passover!

The Second Book of Moses, Called
Exodus

The Passover

12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.
13 And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.

The Gospel according to
St. John
Jesus before Pilate
28 ¶ Then led they
Jesus from Cai'aphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.
29 Pilate then went out unto them, and said, What accusation bring ye against this man?
30 They answered and said unto him, If he were not a malefactor, we would not have delivered him up unto thee.
31 Then said Pilate unto them, Take ye him, and judge him according to your law. The Jews therefore said unto him, It is not lawful for us to put any man to death:
32 that the saying of Jesus might be fulfilled, which he spake, signifying what death he should die.
33 ¶ Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

4 ¶ For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 and spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomor'rah into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
7 and delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
8 (for that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds:)
9 the Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptation, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

siren2

The General Epistle of
Jude

5 I will therefore put you in remembrance, though ye once knew this, how that the Lord, having saved the people out of the land of Egypt, afterward destroyed them that believed not.
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
7 Even as Sodom and Gomor'rah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
8 ¶ Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

It says "great day" above. "Great Day" is related to Passover!

"It was called a high day because that year the feast of the Passover commenced on the Sabbath. Greek: "Great day."

[link to bible.cc]

All of the places where it says "great day" in the Bible. About 6 places.

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

John 19:31
Bible in Basic English

Now it was the day of getting ready for the Passover, and so that the bodies might not be on the cross on the Sabbath (because the day of that Sabbath was a great day), the Jews made a request to Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

Zephaniah

The Day of the LORD's Wrath

1 The word of the LORD which came unto Zephani'ah the son of Cushi, the son of Gedali'ah, the son of Amari'ah, the son of Hizki'ah, in the days of the son of Amon, king of Judah.
2 ¶ I will utterly consume all things from off the land, saith the LORD.
3 I will consume man and beast; I will consume the fowls of the heaven, and the fishes of the sea, and the stumblingblocks with the wicked; and I will cut off man from off the land, saith the LORD.
4 I will also stretch out mine hand upon Judah, and upon all the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and I will cut off the remnant of Ba'al from this place, and the name of the Chem'arim with the priests;
5 and them that worship the host of heaven upon the housetops; and them that worship and that swear by the LORD, and that swear by Malcham;
6 and them that are turned back from the LORD; and those that have not sought the LORD, nor inquired for him.
7 ¶ Hold thy peace at the presence of the Lord GOD: for the day of the LORD is at hand: for the LORD hath prepared a sacrifice, he hath bid his guests.
8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD's sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.
9 In the same day also will I punish all those that leap on the threshold, which fill their masters' houses with violence and deceit.
10 ¶ And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD, that there shall be the noise of a cry from the fish gate, and a howling from the second, and a great crashing from the hills.
11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.
12 And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in their heart, The LORD will not do good, neither will he do evil.
13 Therefore, their goods shall become a booty, and their houses a desolation: they shall also build houses, but not inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, but not drink the wine thereof.
14 ¶ The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 a day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 ¶ And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

The Gospel according to
St. John
Rivers of Living Water

37 ¶ In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
38 He that believeth on me, as the Scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

12 ¶ And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 and the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.
14 And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us H from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 for the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Vials of Wrath

4 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armaged'don.
17 ¶ And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
20 And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.
21 And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 10:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Amos

18 ¶ Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.
19 As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? (TERMINATOR)
21 ¶ I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them; neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
25 ¶ Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch 2 and Chi'un your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.

terminator
–noun
1.a person or thing that terminates.
2.Astronomy . the dividing line between the illuminated and the unilluminated part of a satellite or planet, especially the moon.
:TERMINATOR3:
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 10:54 PM
Report Abusive Post
"The Terminator series structures itself around the Bible story of Jesus Christ. In fact, the main character John Conner's initials are J.C. Also, the dual natures of the terminators should also be noted (photo, right). They are human/machine as Jesus was human/divine.

Terminator 1 (1984) was pattered after archangel Gabriel's visit to earth to inform Virgin Mary she was going to give birth to the savior of the world.

Sarah Connor (Linda Hamilton) is pattered after Virgin Mary, the single mother of Jesus. The name Sarah comes from hero of Hebrew scriptures who gives birth to Isaac -the child of promise. Sarah is the prototype of Mary. The machines who rule the future (the evil gods of this world) send an unstoppable Terminator to assassinate the yet unborn John Connor (JC).This cyborg sent back from the future (a sense of eternity here) is a mix of Lucifer and Gabriel, both Arch Angels in the Scriptures.

Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991) gets its story line from Gabriel's warning the Holy Family of the plan to kill the child around the flight into Egypt.

The subtitle is interesting here: The Day Of Judgment -a biblical term. It begins ten years later after the savior, JC, has been born. In this episode the machines (like the evil king Herod in the Jesus story- try to kill JC again in a parallel to the biblical story of the massacre of innocence in Matthew Chapter 2. Robert Patrick plays the satanic role of T-1000 (the reign of Satan in scriptures is 1000 years).

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003) presents the death, burial of JC, Armageddon, and the approaching Day of Judgment.

The Terminator carries the coffin containing John Conner, symbolic of the angels at the tomb of Jesus. There are, in fact three symbolic deaths and resurrections of JC in this episode. The first is in the back room of the Animal Clinic where John Conner is entombed in a dog cage (photo, left). The second is the coffin scene (sited above) and the third is found in the ending scene where John Conner is locked away deep in earth in a bomb shelter, safe from the Armageddon battle engulfing the entire earth. Basically this is a blending of Jesus' death and resurrection story with the Apocalypse of the book of Revelation. Kristanna Loken plays T-X (Terminator X), a portrayal of the evil one (Satan). "

[link to www.killermovies.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1452624
United States
07/02/2011 10:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
This message brought to you by this station, and your local Skynet co-operative.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 733974
Canada
07/02/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Skynet thing sounds plausible its already kind of like that.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 11:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren Job. is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2011 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.

The First Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Thessalonians

1 But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. (TERMINATOR)
6 Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.
7 For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.
8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation.
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us, that, whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with him.
11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.
:salvatonw:
DJC

User ID: 1452615
Australia
07/02/2011 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
So just how close are we to the processing power in order to create Massive AI superpower? This article could very well surprise you.

[link to www.prweb.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 01:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
First day of Passover 2011
Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"In this television series, Sarah Connor is on the run with her son John after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The events take place in an alternate timeline from that of Terminator 3: The Rise of the Machines. Skynet was implemented on April 19, 2011 and began its attack against humanity on April 21. "

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

Bad to the Bone " George Thorogood & The Destroyers"

terminator
–noun
a person or thing that terminates.

Terminates = Destroys

"The etymology of Asmodeus, the king of the demons in Jewish mythology, seems to point to a connection with Apollyon, in his character as "the destroyer," or the destroying angel."

Ex. 12: Enter the Destroyer: Passover

"Moses gathers the elders, and passes along what God told him, the Passover lamb, the blood on the doors, the protection from the destroyer. This is an angel or something, some kind of being, but I get the idea its not God Himself. Moses goes on to tell them what to tell their children if they ask why there is this feast. And the Israelites, apparently over the whole enslavement and no straw in the bricks punishment, do what he said.

As the clock strikes midnight, the LORD took out the firstborns, and Egypt resonated with the wailing of grieving familes."
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Now, while Chattaway makes a really interesting, highly recommended read case for the sacrosanct allegory behind all things Terminator, one thing of note is a quote from director McG, who brought us such genius as “Charlie’s Angels” and “We are Marshall.”

Regarding Terminator Salvation, director McG told mtv News that he and writer Jonathan Nolan were influenced by the stories of Luke Skywalker, Neo from The Matrix trilogy, and Jesus. Said McG, “Here’s a guy who’s saying, ‘Listen to me, I know what’s going on.’ Some people listen; some people don’t believe a word he’s saying.”

[link to hiscrivener.wordpress.com]

The Matrix is very similar to the Terminator in its story line.

When is the Matrix or the womb opened? On Passover!

Matrix in the Bible

[link to www.blueletterbible.org]

Exodus

The Consecration of the Firstborn

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine.
3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.
5 And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.
6 Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.
7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
8 And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
11 ¶ And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
12 that thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the male shall be the LORD's.
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
15 and it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
"The following passage is from the Book of Revelation, apparently talking about an antichristic figure:

And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

The two names given here, 'Abaddon' and 'Apollyon', both mean the same thing - 'Destroyer'... or even 'Terminator'! And Arnold is not only the Hollywood 'Terminator', he's also been Conan the Destroyer (1984)! The name 'Napoleon' has also been interpreted to mean none other than 'destroyer'... The parallel goes even further as we find that just as Napoleon had the nickname 'the Eagle', the name 'Arnold' means 'eagle rules'.

So, yes - the title 'Terminator 3' does scream 'Antichrist 3'... at least on a symbolic level."

[link to www.goroadachi.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
NEO/Christ Parallels in The Matrix

[link to awesomehouse.com]

Revelation 9:11
And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 03:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
"Chapter on Terminators from The Resistance Manifesto
by Mark Dice
(with revisions)

In Chapter 9 of Revelation when the fifth angel blows his trumpet and locust-like horses march into battle, it easily could be interpreted that the locusts are mechanical Terminators. "And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle." (Revelation 9:9) And the wings may be none other than the turbines or fan blades used to levitate these aerial Terminators.

Chapter 9 verse 7 says, "On their heads they wore something like gold crowns, and they had human faces." Could the gold crowns be crowns of metal and part of the Terminator? The reference to their faces being like a human face suggests that the advanced Terminators will resemble the human form, possibly for aesthetics as many prototypes have attempted. When will they be completely autonomous and free from any human intervention or control? What will happen when hybrid computer networks are the components of these devices? (See Hybrid Computers) "

[link to truthbrigade.org]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 02:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Gospel according to
St. Luke

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.
19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

The Second Epistle of Paul the Apostle to the
Corinthians

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
13 ¶ And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
The Skynet thing sounds plausible its already kind of like that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 733974

It is very likely Google is Skynet.

"Now let’s talk search engines. Specifically, let’s talk Google. The Googlebot is continuously crawling the internet, indexing every bit of information it can. More so, it’s trying to make sense of this information, attempting to understand its meaning and how it relates to the search queries its users are inputting billions of times a day. And we, as SEOs, are helping Google by making the web more understandable and indexable.

Google in many ways functions like a subconscious mind. It churns away day and night, immensely powerful and capable of astounding feats of computation, yet unaware of its own existence. What Google does is throw up search results – decisions – from the vast depths of its own intricate network, which can then he interpreted and used by us, Google’s users.

In a way we, the human species, are Google’s consciousness. We receive decisions made by Google and then claim to be responsible for them via the power of our search queries, while in fact we have no bloody clue how these decisions came to be made.

All that remains for an AI to be born would be for an artificial layer of consciousness to emerge. One might imagine that this is already happening in some way. After all, it seems very likely that should such a spontaneous AI emerge, we wouldn’t recognise it at first. In fact, we might view a newborn AI as a bug in the system, or even interpret it as a malicious virus trying to create an all-encompassing botnet."

[link to www.stateofsearch.com]

"Larry Page: “Artificial intelligence would be the ultimate version of Google. So we have the ultimate search engine that would understand everything on the Web. It would understand exactly what you wanted, and it would give you the right thing. That’s obviously artificial intelligence, to be able to answer any question, basically, because almost everything is on the Web, right? We’re nowhere near doing that now. However, we can get incrementally closer to that, and that is basically what we work on. And that’s tremendously interesting from an intellectual standpoint. ” (October 28, 2000)"

[link to ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com]

What would cause the machines, the AI system to become self aware and activated?

THE SUN!

Huge solar flare jams radio, satellite signals: NASA
"A 2009 report by a panel of scientists assembled by NASA said that a sustained and powerful solar flare outbreak could overwhelm high-voltage transformers with electrical currents and short-circuit energy grids."

[link to www.redicecreations.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2011 09:55 PM
Report Abusive Post

The Terminator T800 comes back at the same time as the Terminator T1000.

It appears they have come through a stargate of some sort.

The First Book of Moses, Called
Genesis

12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.

The Gospel according to
St. John

51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Woman and the Dragon

7 ¶ And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 and prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven,
Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/04/2011 02:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman; and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

The Judgment of the Great Harlo
t
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1453920
United States
07/04/2011 02:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
You are not far from the Kingdom.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/04/2011 02:18 AM
Report Abusive Post
"On that day, a giant sunspot named "NOAA 720" exploded. The blast sparked an X-class solar flare, the most powerful kind, and hurled a billion-ton cloud of electrified gas (a coronal mass ejection, or CME) into space. Solar protons accelerated to nearly light speed by the explosion reached the Earth-moon system minutes after the flare; it was the beginning of a days-long "proton storm."

Proton storms cause all kinds of problems. They interfere with ham radio communications. They zap satellites, causing short circuits and computer reboots. "

[link to www.nasa.gov]

Skynet, the AI that has been built by humans could very likely be activated when the solar flare hits!

"An Electronic Mess

"We know it is coming but we don’t know how bad it is going to be," Richard Fisher, the director of Nasa's Heliophysics division, told The Daily Telegraph.

"It will disrupt communication devices such as satellites and car navigations, air travel, the banking system, our computers, everything that is electronic. It will cause major problems for the world."

"Large areas will be without electricity power and to repair that damage will be hard as that takes time."

"Systems will just not work. The flares change the magnetic field on the earth that is rapid and like a lightning bolt. That is the solar effect."

[link to news.discovery.com]
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/04/2011 01:50 PM
Report Abusive Post
siren2

11:11 Stargate

This is directly related to Passover!

"The Passover lamb was killed. It was pierced in the side and the blood drained into a basin (Ex 12:22). Yahshua the Messiah was also pierced in the side and blood and water came out of His side. The blood of the Passover lamb poured into a basin and hyssop was used to transfer it from the basin in order to strike the top of the door of an Israelite's dwelling and then striking the two side posts of the door. This putting of the lamb's blood on the door made a four point configuration of blood (basin at the bottom of the door, top of the door marked by blood, the two side posts marked by blood). In like manner, Yahshua was placed on a cross in a four point configuration. In John 10:9, Yahshua told His disciples, "I am the door: by Me, if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture."

:tewtwte:

11:11

The door is a portal.

The Gospel according to
St. John

7 ¶ Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.
9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

The Revelation
of St. John the Divine

11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abad'don, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apol'ly-on. (destroyer)
12 ¶ One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
13 ¶ And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
14 saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphra'tes.
15 And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, (1-1-1-1) for to slay the third part of men.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1455180
United States
07/05/2011 02:02 AM
Report Abusive Post
the locust armies are referring to the Kenites

the sons of Cain

the "crowns" referenced in revelation in their regard are "turbans"
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 03:29 AM
Report Abusive Post
"In the world of The Matrix, men are "born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch." Then comes "the One," the promised deliverer who will overcome mankind’s enemy and liberate the human race from bondage. Morpheus has been foretold that he will find this figure of prophecy; and, like John the Baptist heralding Jesus as the Lamb of God, Morpheus recognizes Neo to be the One.

"Neo" has two meanings: It’s the Greek word for "new," but it’s also an anagram for "one." Like Christ, the New Adam, the Chosen One, Neo freely gives himself up to save another, going to face his enemies alone. He "dies," comes back to life transformed with greater power and authority, and, in the film’s final shot, ascends into heaven, where he prepares for the coming liberation of humanity.

Neo is the "one," the Christ figure, but he’s also connected with "Trinity" (Carrie-Anne Moss). This three-one connection is reinforced throughout the film by the recurrence of the room numbers 101 and 303. It might further be argued that Morpheus, besides being a John the Baptist figure, is also a kind of father figure to Neo and the other resistance fighters, completing the "trinity" of heroes. Of course there’s also a Judas figure (in one scene he and Neo drink from the same cup, as Jesus and Judas dipped in the same dish).

There are other resonances with Christianity. The "fallen" world of the Matrix, we learn, was preceded by a "perfect," paradisaical simulation-world "where none suffered, where everyone would be happy." But its first inhabitants rejected this blissful environment, leading to the creation of the more familiar Matrix-world. This back-story both echoes the doctrine of the fall and also suggests the impossibility of putting fallen man back into a paradisaical setting ("I believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through suffering and misery," opines Agent Smith).

There’s also a sort of metaphorical birth-incarnation scene, when Neo first leaves the disembodied world of the Matrix and enters the physical world. Neo awakens in the "womb" of the fluid-filled pod in which his body has grown, is severed from umbilical-cord-like connective lines, and is flushed down a birth-canal-like chute."

[link to www.decentfilms.com]

Exodus

The Consecration of the Firstborn

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
2 Sanctify unto me all the firstborn, whatsoever openeth the womb among the children of Israel, both of man and of beast: it is mine
3 ¶ And Moses said unto the people, Remember this day, in which ye came out from Egypt, out of the house of bondage; for by strength of hand the LORD brought you out from this place: there shall no leavened bread be eaten.
4 This day came ye out in the month Abib.
5 And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee, a land flowing with milk and honey, that thou shalt keep this service in this month.
6 Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day shall be a feast to the LORD.
7 Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.
8 And thou shalt show thy son in that day, saying, This is done because of that which the LORD did unto me when I came forth out of Egypt.
9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD's law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.
10 Thou shalt therefore keep this ordinance in his season from year to year.
11 ¶ And it shall be when the LORD shall bring thee into the land of the Canaanites, as he sware unto thee and to thy fathers, and shall give it thee,
12 that thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the male shall be the LORD's.
13 And every firstling of an ass thou shalt redeem with a lamb; and if thou wilt not redeem it, then thou shalt break his neck: and all the firstborn of man among thy children shalt thou redeem.
14 And it shall be when thy son asketh thee in time to come, saying, What is this? that thou shalt say unto him, By strength of hand the LORD brought us out from Egypt, from the house of bondage:
15 and it came to pass, when Pharaoh would hardly let us go, that the LORD slew all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both the firstborn of man, and the firstborn of beast: therefore I sacrifice to the LORD all that openeth the matrix, being males; but all the firstborn of my children I redeem.
16 And it shall be for a token upon thine hand, and for frontlets between thine eyes: for by strength of hand the LORD brought us forth out of Egypt.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 04:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Noah entered the ark on Iyar 14, the second month, fourteenth day. This is when the flood started happening. On my other post, I have shown that Iyar 14, is the second passover and when judgment comes.

I have also shown the thief in the night is connected with the Passover angel of death, the destroyer who comes at midnight.

The Second Epistle General of
Peter

The Promise of the Lord's Coming

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Gen. 1.6-8
6 whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: Gen. 7.11

7 but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 ¶ But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

GLP