Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,821 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 479,589
Pageviews Today: 786,804Threads Today: 267Posts Today: 5,018
09:29 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

A Brief Explanation from a Metaphysical Perspective on How Rules Give Us Freedom or How Boundaries Set Us Free

Least Servant
Offer Upgrade

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/03/2011 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
A Brief Explanation from a Metaphysical Perspective on How Rules Give Us Freedom or How Boundaries Set Us Free
It would appear based on casual observation that certain concepts and the physical items and people associated with them have a particular energy vibration that can resonate with a living human and enable them to have power and understanding from the experience of their interaction.

However, left unguided it is unlikely that this energy, whose own nature tends towards chaos, noise, and disorganization, is likely to very often reach the vibratory preconditions necessary to resonate with these structures more often than chance.

I think it is the duty of society to provide the structures which promote the harmony of energy with the long-known life sustaining powers and to enable citizens to take the pathways that lead them to resonance with these structures.

To help envision what I am talking about, remember that boundaries can be thought of as areas of rapid change in the structure of energy... energy and information having a one-to-one relationship, one can think of the boundaries of the cell wall, for example, as empowering the freedom of the processes of the cell to maintain life.

Similarly, the rules and boundaries of society, when properly constructed and enacted, empower the freedom of the creative faculties of mankind to grow human capacity and advance civilization.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/03/2011 04:16 PM
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Brief Explanation from a Metaphysical Perspective on How Rules Give Us Freedom or How Boundaries Set Us Free
bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295380
United States
07/03/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: A Brief Explanation from a Metaphysical Perspective on How Rules Give Us Freedom or How Boundaries Set Us Free
It would appear based on casual observation that certain concepts and the physical items and people associated with them have a particular energy vibration that can resonate with a living human and enable them to have power and understanding from the experience of their interaction.

However, left unguided it is unlikely that this energy, whose own nature tends towards chaos, noise, and disorganization, is likely to very often reach the vibratory preconditions necessary to resonate with these structures more often than chance.

I think it is the duty of society to provide the structures which promote the harmony of energy with the long-known life sustaining powers and to enable citizens to take the pathways that lead them to resonance with these structures.

To help envision what I am talking about, remember that boundaries can be thought of as areas of rapid change in the structure of energy... energy and information having a one-to-one relationship, one can think of the boundaries of the cell wall, for example, as empowering the freedom of the processes of the cell to maintain life.

Similarly, the rules and boundaries of society, when properly constructed and enacted, empower the freedom of the creative faculties of mankind to grow human capacity and advance civilization.
 Quoting: Least Servant

The Genius is the one who is able to make the complex, simple.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 08:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1295380

Concepts are simple, it is their interrelation that is complex... generally, if one finds him or herself struggling with a concept, it is either because the individual cannot properly connect the disparate ends of the concept to ideas already mastered, or the concept itself has been poorly defined and is either incomplete in its formulation or includes sloppy overlap from preconceived notions and falsely included associations.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/03/2011 08:20 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1295380
United States
07/03/2011 08:29 PM
Report Abusive Post

Concepts are simple, it is their interrelation that is complex... generally, if one finds him or herself struggling with a concept, it is either because the individual cannot properly connect the disparate ends of the concept to ideas already mastered, or the concept itself has been poorly defined and is either incomplete in its formulation or includes sloppy overlap from preconceived notions and falsely included associations.

Here let us simply what you have just said in the words following:

Concepts are simple to the one that conceptualizes. It is when this person try's to explain the concepts from beginning to end that the observer may become confused based on his (the observers) preconceived ideas and what ever else that may be keeping the idea from being clearly communicated.

It is like a thought which has form and boundaries, these boundaries are only conceived or imagined by the thinker. In reality these boundaries are just illusion and only created by the one that is making the thought form. When you realize this you will see that thoughts and everything really are boundless and free.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 08:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
In reality these boundaries are just illusion and only created by the one that is making the thought form. When you realize this you will see that thoughts and everything really are boundless and free.

The Diamond Net of Indra.

For the purpose of weighing probably outcomes, binary plus probability thinking probably works better... but then again, I have never made a claim to desire to free myself from the boundaries of illusion, only wrap myself deeper within the thread work of its tapestry to pull at strings here and there... afro

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/03/2011 08:40 PM
riderr

User ID: 1447938
United States
07/03/2011 08:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great IQ Op.I kinda understand,at first I thought you were talking about the restictions of world travel,visa,passports ect.Which keep people apart,and can effect the person freq,say like in a twin flame situation,where one is there and the other in another country ect

Last Edited by riderr on 07/03/2011 08:43 PM
There is no finish line
[link to www.facebook.com]

Love is the highest motivation which man may utilize in his universe ascent. Love is the desire to do good to others-Urantia Book

Gold is food that can be consumed,to make your transition to the higher realms easy
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 08:51 PM
Report Abusive Post
Great IQ Op.I kinda understand,at first I thought you were talking about the restictions of world travel,visa,passports ect.Which keep people apart,and can effect the person freq,say like in a twin flame situation,where one is there and the other in another country ect
 Quoting: riderr

I am more talking about energy principles that relate to theories on good government... which we don't see very much of these days, so the whole concept of authority and rules has kind of gotten a bad wrap in this day and age, but the theory of law and how to best apply it has been one of the major contributors to human development up to this time.

Like many other things, our own machinations have turned on us! It's like Skynet or HAL, society in general at times depending on where and who you are. damned
riderr

United States
07/03/2011 09:02 PM
Report Abusive Post

I am more talking about energy principles that relate to theories on good government... which we don't see very much of these days, so the whole concept of authority and rules has kind of gotten a bad wrap in this day and age, but the theory of law and how to best apply it has been one of the major contributors to human development up to this time.

Like many other things, our own machinations have turned on us! It's like Skynet or HAL, society in general at times depending on where and who you are. damned

Your very smart.I think I may have also been on that topic,on a diffrent level.Govt,passport,visa,restricted.But you are about good Govt,and Law.

I do agree,the laws are not good.That laws can be good.
There is no finish line

Love is the highest motivation which man may utilize in his universe ascent. Love is the desire to do good to others-Urantia Book

Gold is food that can be consumed,to make your transition to the higher realms easy
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think this is really what it comes down to, yes. hf
riderr

United States
07/03/2011 09:08 PM
Report Abusive Post

I think this is really what it comes down to, yes. hf

As smart as you are.I am humbled to be able to understand what you meant,It was very deep,and needed all my mind to understand.Your blessed with smarts.That is a great thing.
hf
There is no finish line

Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 09:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
As smart as you are.I am humbled to be able to understand what you meant,It was very deep,and needed all my mind to understand.Your blessed with smarts.That is a great thing.
hf

Thank you.

I am just blessed to have both a silver and a forked tongue, most "intelligence" is just an illusion. The real value in humanity is novelty, which is one characteristic that evolves out of various forms of intelligence, not just brain power and linguistic capacity.

Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 10:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for the "Law" discovery.
riderr

United States
07/03/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
[link to www.youtube.com]
There is no finish line

Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1113553
United States
07/03/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post

Or because someone thinks others are impressed by their verbosity.

Seriously, why all the new-agey nonsense to say something as simple as "rules give society structure"?
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/03/2011 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post

Seriously, why all the new-agey nonsense to say something as simple as "rules give society structure"?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Actually, I am trying to compress ideas that some have written volumes about into a few sentences without losing coherence.

Perhaps you should consider cutting me some slack and fighting the eye glazing effects of my prose... I apologize that it is so tightly packed, I'm lazy and was trained to write by a seal.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/03/2011 11:10 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1120824
United States
07/07/2011 03:14 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1113553

Actually, I am trying to compress ideas that some have written volumes about into a few sentences without losing coherence.

Perhaps you should consider cutting me some slack and fighting the eye glazing effects of my prose... I apologize that it is so tightly packed, I'm lazy and was trained to write by a seal.

i love you intellectual.
Least Servant  (OP)

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/07/2011 12:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
i love you intellectual.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1120824

Hehe, thanks... I try to keep a balance between big words and bad jokes... chuckle
Karu

User ID: 826286
United States
07/07/2011 11:01 PM
Report Abusive Post
God gave us the ten commandments and that is all that is needed for peace and order.
Least Servant  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
God gave us the ten commandments and that is all that is needed for peace and order.
 Quoting: Karu

What about the other 603?

You might want to check out those too.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/07/2011 11:04 PM
Least Servant  (OP)

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/13/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for interest.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502667
United States
08/11/2011 11:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
So you are saying the default is Chaos?
New_Aeon_1122

User ID: 1501847
United States
08/12/2011 12:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey man I haven't seen you around. How are you?
Angels are now fighting, betting their pride,
to protect their important dreams
more than their life.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1502667
United States
08/12/2011 12:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
Interesting Perspective I did enjoy bringing that forth into my consciousness.

Perhaps, I should set boundaries on my life...

I think what you have given may be the fundamental mechanism that separates the human experience from the rest of existence/nonexistence.... boundaries.....

GLP