Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,931 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 372,551
Pageviews Today: 589,631Threads Today: 202Posts Today: 2,932
07:26 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

I am a rich Mexican Drug Lord in the Sinaola Cartel and want to buy GLP, $200k is chump change

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1421828
United States
07/06/2011 12:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
I am a rich Mexican Drug Lord in the Sinaola Cartel and want to buy GLP, $200k is chump change
I will track all of the derogatory remarks to Mexicans and MAKE THEM PAY!!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am a rich Mexican Drug Lord in the Sinaola Cartel and want to buy GLP, $200k is chump change
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1421828

All advertisements will be for spanish phone cards and the mexican flag will fly on GLP forever!!!!
theyrewatchingme

User ID: 1439336
United States
07/06/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: I am a rich Mexican Drug Lord in the Sinaola Cartel and want to buy GLP, $200k is chump change
hahahaha love it
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 12:23 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will rename the website Gringos Look-alike Pussies and then post their webcam images next to each post as their avatar!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1456265
United States
07/06/2011 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
And I am Elvira!
theyrewatchingme

User ID: 1439336
United States
07/06/2011 12:26 AM
Report Abusive Post

I will rename the website Gringos Look-alike Pussies and then post their webcam images next to each post as their avatar!

i bet you're white and trying to start a shit
give it up..
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1416788
United States
07/06/2011 06:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
this place is starting to smell like black beans and yellow rice.....LOL LOL LOL
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1454388
Australia
07/06/2011 07:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hey bendecco, buenos dias I'll be your gringo in Australia,
BRIEF

User ID: 1452166
United States
07/06/2011 07:27 AM

Report Abusive Post
Be quiet wetback.
I never forgive and I never forget

I am a licensed firearm holder. I will, under protection of law, use lethal force if attacked.

Briefcut4892
FreeStyle

User ID: 1451580
United States
07/06/2011 07:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Will you get rid of the cobardes anónimos?
"Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own."

~ Bruce Lee
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1456018
Germany
07/06/2011 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
weed out the political shills
galactic federation of lies
User ID: 1183076
United States
07/06/2011 07:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
police have been notified
dont worry, help is on the way
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 01:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
police have been notified
dont worry, help is on the way
 Quoting: galactic federation of lies 1183076

is that who I am supposed to give the $200k to? bueno!

I already pay them that much each month.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1152154
United States
07/06/2011 02:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Douche bag !
flip
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 1383040
United States
07/06/2011 02:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
Will you also put up videos of cartoon party balloons and call them morphing UFO's like all the rest of the mexicans?
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonnie Moose
User ID: 1457260
United States
07/06/2011 02:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will you supply free drugs to your loyal minions? If so, I'll sell out and be a minion. I wont kill anyone though, even at gunpoint or worse, but i can track down all them anti mexi posts that you are so angry about. Hell, why stop at GLP, with the right mix of minions, you could go and get some other sites in the shitter so that their owners have to sell as well. Then the Sinaola Cartel will control most of the alternative media sites. There are bigger and gander ideas here in my little minion brain, but I can only reveal them once i'm YOUR minion, and only in person so that you can claim all credit for the ideas. Think of it as the realization of the Sinoala Cartel's manifest destiny.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/06/2011 02:32 PM
Report Abusive Post

Will you supply free drugs to your loyal minions? If so, I'll sell out and be a minion. I wont kill anyone though, even at gunpoint or worse, but i can track down all them anti mexi posts that you are so angry about. Hell, why stop at GLP, with the right mix of minions, you could go and get some other sites in the shitter so that their owners have to sell as well. Then the Sinaola Cartel will control most of the alternative media sites. There are bigger and gander ideas here in my little minion brain, but I can only reveal them once i'm YOUR minion, and only in person so that you can claim all credit for the ideas. Think of it as the realization of the Sinoala Cartel's manifest destiny.
 Quoting: Anonnie Moose 1457260

Meet me at the Alamo at midnight, we will discuss further... I need a good DeVry tech around to help me track the posts of those who PISS ME OFF the most.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1432649
Norway
07/06/2011 04:51 PM
Report Abusive Post

i feel sorry for you lost soul may god have mercy on your soul
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1435788
Canada
07/06/2011 05:01 PM
Report Abusive Post

Meet me at the Alamo at midnight, we will discuss further... I need a good DeVry tech around to help me track the posts of those who PISS ME OFF the most.

You're going to use a DeVry Tech graduate? Have you found one that seems to have a grasp of anything past "the wet finger test?" huffy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1457426
United States
07/06/2011 05:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

you are one funny MF'er but i have a feeling that you are being serious as well.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1294875
United States
07/06/2011 05:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Good luck OP, just watch out for Nancy and the Zeta(s) cartel!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1450017
United States
07/06/2011 05:22 PM
Report Abusive Post

Nother shtskin with delusions of grandeur. Howzabout your ass has been reported for internets threats to the local FBI office. enjoy your special time with the feds , fucko.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1326191
Japan
07/06/2011 05:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
OFFER THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND WORTHLESS US FIAT-CURRENCY DOLLARS FOR THIS SITE TO TURN IT INTO A REPOSITORY FOR WISDOM AND DISCOURSE FOR THE UNIVERSAL CHURCH OF THE SATINLESS VOID, THE RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT OF WHICH I AM HEAD.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1458157
United States
07/07/2011 05:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
eh, mexi-nugget, go OD for us on some of your drugs, plz :D while your at it you could beat your wife and go cash your welfare check and ditch your child support bill that you owe to that fat white chick you banged while you were drunk on Dos quis ^_^

bsflag
MONSTER

User ID: 1339904
United States
07/07/2011 05:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
you married? I know a nice single girl
KINGDOMS, NATIONS AND KINGS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT DOWN TO THEIR KNEES WITH ONE GLANCE FROM A WOMAN.

I WEAR MY SKIN OF ARMOR SO NO ONE CAN GET IN AND NO ONE CAN GET OUT.

HOW CAN I MOURN YOU, WHEN I HAVE NEVER LET YOU GO, monster 1991-2008 RIP
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 2591883
United States
03/14/2013 12:25 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am the cartel leader that offered to buy GLP back in 2011 for $200k. Offer is still on table, mang. $800k? No problem mang, send me your routing number and account info and in 10 minutes GLP will be owned by sinaloa where we will then CONTROL THE WORLD!

GLP