Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,344 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 579,641
Pageviews Today: 972,216Threads Today: 326Posts Today: 5,937
11:19 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.

2342  (OP)

User ID: 1447365
United States
07/07/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
here you go

pin2

i voted and everything. ohyeah

5*****'s and the pin!!!!
 Quoting: tinygreenac

thumbs
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
tinygreenac

User ID: 427545
United States
07/07/2011 10:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
i imagine the inhabitants would be despondent if they had no idea what was really happening.

kinda sounds like right here on earth, doesn't it?

yeah, inngo said some interesting stuff. getting seen by the naked ones, the enormous lighting system. all on the dark side...of the moon.

darkside

It reminds me of the movie Total Recall
 Quoting: 2342

i know i've seen that movie, but don't remember much about it.

In the Movie, mars has old Ancient Pyramids over a million years old and they don't know what they do. At the end, when Arnold presses the button (sound familiar) The huge Pyramid creates an atmosphere by releasing a plasma ray.

thanks. i really didn't remember much about it. then i thought i sounded stupid, but the play on words was too much, so i posted it. blink
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:31 PM
Report Abusive Post

It reminds me of the movie Total Recall

i know i've seen that movie, but don't remember much about it.

In the Movie, mars has old Ancient Pyramids over a million years old and they don't know what they do. At the end, when Arnold presses the button (sound familiar) The huge Pyramid creates an atmosphere by releasing a plasma ray.

thanks. i really didn't remember much about it. then i thought i sounded stupid, but the play on words was too much, so i posted it. blink

afro
Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/07/2011 10:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
This should be pinned. pnrqst

If accurate, I would suspect the dome is part of a system to terraform the planet, there could be large amounts of water under the surface of Mars.
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
here you go

pin2

5*****'s and the pin!!!!

They even saw flashing lights.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

If accurate, I would suspect the dome is part of a system to terraform the planet, there could be large amounts of water under the surface of Mars.
 Quoting: Least Servant

Most of the Remote Viewers agreed to the following

Some of the parts are missing to the Dome.

And the inhabitants do not fully understand the technology.

Most Remote Viewers agree they are Artificial.

Enormous power generating technology.

It is a hardship assignment and the inhabitants can not go home.

Last Edited by 2342 on 07/07/2011 10:36 PM
Least Servant

United States
07/07/2011 10:36 PM
Report Abusive Post

That doesn't mean the people who are there now are SUPPOSED to be there... tounge
EXIT
User ID: 1456260
United States
07/07/2011 10:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jovian System has better colony sites than moon&mars - Page 3
www.physicsforums.com › ... › General Astronomy - Cached
16 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jan 25
Page 3- Jovian System has better colony sites than moon&mars General Astronomy discussion. ... I would find living on Mars or the Moon depressing. ..... Callisto has two impact basins, Asgard and Valhalla - they're huge, ...

An IDEA for a Mars Colony
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1996AAS...188.1507U
by ML Urquhart - 1996
An IDEA for a Mars Colony. Authors: Urquhart, M. L.; Garmany, C. D. ... An Astronomy Resource Center, funded by IDEA grant ED 90003.01-94A, has recently ...

The Skeptics Society Forum • View topic - Terraforming Mars?
www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8525 - Cached
40 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Aug 8, 2007
Why is so much attention given to the idea of making Mars habitable? ..... We asked the nationally renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson what this might mean for ... "I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real. ..... They know the very 1st thing iz to make the colony self supporting. ...
 Quoting: EXIT 1456260

Could you break the post down for us.

Thanks!

1Carbon nanotubez coud make the space elevator concept viable fairly soon.

We don’t have to work around the laws of gravity to find easier ways to orbit. There are a lot of methods on the books that just need effort and desire to explore them. Some we don’t have the technology to do yet, some we do.
[link to www.lightcrafttechnologies.com]
[link to www.space.com]
[link to www.magneticsmagazine.com]
[link to www.thespacereview.com]

Space tech groupies have been around since the Apollo days dreaming of huge space stations, moon bases and terraformed Martian colonies

Is Titan profitable like a base for a human colony?

Definitely read the physics forum thread.
tinygreenac

United States
Report Abusive Post
here you go

pin2

5*****'s and the pin!!!!

the part about them not having replacement parts was odd. why wouldn't they want their experiment to succeed?

the flashing lights could be the power source. guess the ancients didn't leave them a manuel either. verysad
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
Report Abusive Post

That doesn't mean the people who are there now are SUPPOSED to be there... tounge

i don't disagree.

Here is a break down of the Photo.

[link to www.marsanomalyresearch.com]
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
here you go

pin2

5*****'s and the pin!!!!

the part about them not having replacement parts was odd. why wouldn't they want their experiment to succeed?

the flashing lights could be the power source. guess the ancients didn't leave them a manuel either. verysad

sabotage.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Jovian System has better colony sites than moon&mars - Page 3
www.physicsforums.com › ... › General Astronomy - Cached
16 posts - 5 authors - Last post: Jan 25
Page 3- Jovian System has better colony sites than moon&mars General Astronomy discussion. ... I would find living on Mars or the Moon depressing. ..... Callisto has two impact basins, Asgard and Valhalla - they're huge, ...

An IDEA for a Mars Colony
adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1996AAS...188.1507U
by ML Urquhart - 1996
An IDEA for a Mars Colony. Authors: Urquhart, M. L.; Garmany, C. D. ... An Astronomy Resource Center, funded by IDEA grant ED 90003.01-94A, has recently ...

The Skeptics Society Forum • View topic - Terraforming Mars?
www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8525 - Cached
40 posts - 12 authors - Last post: Aug 8, 2007
Why is so much attention given to the idea of making Mars habitable? ..... We asked the nationally renowned astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson what this might mean for ... "I'm not entirely convinced that ValHalla isn't real. ..... They know the very 1st thing iz to make the colony self supporting. ...

Could you break the post down for us.

Thanks!

1Carbon nanotubez coud make the space elevator concept viable fairly soon.

We don’t have to work around the laws of gravity to find easier ways to orbit. There are a lot of methods on the books that just need effort and desire to explore them. Some we don’t have the technology to do yet, some we do.
[link to www.lightcrafttechnologies.com]
[link to www.space.com]
[link to www.magneticsmagazine.com]
[link to www.thespacereview.com]

Space tech groupies have been around since the Apollo days dreaming of huge space stations, moon bases and terraformed Martian colonies

Is Titan profitable like a base for a human colony?

Definitely read the physics forum thread.

i've thought about Carbon Nanotubes being a possibility as well for a Space Elevator. And my opinion of Titan is this. Titan is inhabitable and, the Titans talked about in Greek Mythology came from Titan. The reason for their great strength and mass was due to the atmosphere on Titan.

Just a theory.
Least Servant

United States
07/07/2011 10:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't disagree.

The water lines around the base of the structures are very telling... could indicate periodic releases of water from the domes, probably does... perhaps old leaks that stopped? Or an apparatus like a sprinkler on a timer that keeps the planet at just the right point of uninhabitability that can be recovered by the system?

I'm convinced of the authenticity of these being artificial structures as certain as I can be convinced of something that I cannot experience directly myself, the only question for me is whether we are seeing unintentionally defunct technology or something that lies in a dormant or semi-active state awaiting an activation.

Right now, if I had to go out on a limb, I think we are either seeing the last failed attempts of the prior inhabitants of Mars to keep the planet in a balance of sustainability or some system that has been placed their by entities from out of the solar system for us or them to activate at some point to make Mars habitable (again).

hf

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/07/2011 10:44 PM
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
i don't disagree.

The water lines around the base of the structures are very telling... could indicate periodic releases of water from the domes, probably does... perhaps old leaks that stopped? Or an apparatus like a sprinkler on a timer that keeps the planet at just the right point of uninhabitability that can be recovered by the system?

I'm convinced of the authenticity of these being artificial structures as certain as I can be convinced of something that I cannot experience directly myself, the only question for me is whether we are seeing unintentionally defunct technology or something that lies in a dormant or semi-active state awaiting an activation.

Right now, if I had to go out on a limb, I think we are either seeing the last failed attempts of the prior inhabitants of Mars to keep the planet in a balance of sustainability or some system that has been placed their by entities from out of the solar system for us or them to activate at some point to make Mars habitable (again).

hf

Perplexing post. Thanks!
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
i rarely ask for pins, but come on,

Cats acting strange got pinned and this hasn't?
Least Servant

United States
07/07/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Patience young Padawan. yoda
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

lol
tinygreenac

United States
07/07/2011 10:52 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's hard to be patient when you have an intelligent thread and have to compete with cats acting strange.

i would try screaming "MODS", but that never works for me.

hey, could we get courtney brown for glpvc? that would be incredible!! i'd ask, but i don't think phen likes me.

Last Edited by Tiny Green on 07/07/2011 10:53 PM

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1062383
United States
07/07/2011 10:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
You call that "proof"...? LOL

Hell you could "prove" anything like that...I'm convinced!
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

it's hard to be patient when you have an intelligent thread and have to compete with cats acting strange.

i would try screaming "MODS", but that never works for me.

hey, could we get courtney brown for glpvc? that would be incredible!! i'd ask, but i don't think phen likes me.

Courtney Brown, i'll look into it.
Least Servant

United States
07/07/2011 10:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1062383

Remote viewing is fairly well established based on the statistical reliability of the results.
murat
User ID: 1459179
United States
07/07/2011 10:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
I'm not convinced it is water. I believe it could be a cold gas similar to nitrogen or it may be oxygen. I say that because this mountain looks to be snow covered and the mist comming from the nossle does not appear to fall but rather expand out like a gas outlet. Keep in mind that most high tech MUST be made in an all nitrogen enviorment such as atomic weapons tech. They may WANT the oxygen removed from the dome and where as they are silicon based who can say what they actually breath? Just my two cents.
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2011 11:00 PM
Report Abusive Post

Remote viewing is fairly well established based on the statistical reliability of the results.

That doesn't make this proof...

Hurricanes are also very well established, but just because someone claims there's one on the moon doesn't make it so.
Least Servant

United States
07/07/2011 11:05 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hurricanes are also very well established, but just because someone claims there's one on the moon doesn't make it so.

Given the personal importance of this information to my decision making process, which is zero, I am willing to accept evidence given by experts working with reasonable data and an established methodology as fodder for intellectual exercise. afro
tinygreenac

United States
07/07/2011 11:07 PM
Report Abusive Post

did you watch the video, ac? he stated it is speculative. speculation does not require proof. without discourse on the subject, there will be no proof, ever.

just saying.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2011 11:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
did you watch the video, ac? he stated it is speculative. speculation does not require proof. without discourse on the subject, there will be no proof, ever.

just saying.

Did you read the title...?

Cuz I did...just sayin lolsign
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 11:14 PM
Report Abusive Post

Given the personal importance of this information to my decision making process, which is zero, I am willing to accept evidence given by experts working with reasonable data and an established methodology as fodder for intellectual exercise. afro

ocrocka
tinygreenac

United States
07/07/2011 11:17 PM
Report Abusive Post

just saying.

okay, you got me there!! hf

i honestly believe this is very important information and this subject is not new.

too bad they would never send a rover to that area or any of the other really interesting sites on mars. finding water? pffff.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2011 11:25 PM
Report Abusive Post

just saying.

i honestly believe this is very important information and this subject is not new.

too bad they would never send a rover to that area or any of the other really interesting sites on mars. finding water? pffff.

I agree something strange is going on with Mars, but I don't know what...

A little food for thought -> "NASA's two Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, were designed to last 90 days."

However

They've been going strong since 2004 (Opportunity)....that's a pretty big difference don't you think?

[link to www.npr.org]
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 11:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

just saying.

I agree something strange is going on with Mars, but I don't know what...

A little food for thought -> "NASA's two Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, were designed to last 90 days."

However

They've been going strong since 2004 (Opportunity)....that's a pretty big difference don't you think?

[link to www.npr.org]

Speaking of the Opportunity Rover check this link out
[link to marsrover.nasa.gov]

GLP