Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,613 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 326,372
Pageviews Today: 533,738Threads Today: 180Posts Today: 3,142
07:31 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.

tinygreenac

User ID: 427545
United States
07/07/2011 11:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
did you watch the video, ac? he stated it is speculative. speculation does not require proof. without discourse on the subject, there will be no proof, ever.

just saying.
 Quoting: tinygreenac

Did you read the title...?

Cuz I did...just sayin lolsign
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1062383

okay, you got me there!! hf

i honestly believe this is very important information and this subject is not new.

too bad they would never send a rover to that area or any of the other really interesting sites on mars. finding water? pffff.

I agree something strange is going on with Mars, but I don't know what...

A little food for thought -> "NASA's two Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, were designed to last 90 days."

However

They've been going strong since 2004 (Opportunity)....that's a pretty big difference don't you think?

[link to www.npr.org]

yes, it is odd since most of our stuff dies before it gets anywere. also, one of the rovers solar panels keeps getting wiped off. that's odd.

"Equally questionable is how solar panels on two of the three Mars rovers are cleaned on a regular basis. NASA speaks little about the tiny little Pathfinder Rover, which was the first mobile rover to land on Mars. It functioned for just a few months before going silent. Dust was blamed for the silence when the solar panels were finally covered with enough dust to prevent recharging batteries. Apparently there wasn't anything to clean Pathfinder's solar panels ­ even though it landed near the equator as Spirit and Opportunity also have.

When Spirit and Opportunity missions were announced, NASA stated that because of dust deposition on solar panels these spacecraft would only function a few months and then go silent Yet here we are in the future about four years later - and both rovers are still working!"

[link to www.rense.com]
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1062383
United States
07/07/2011 11:32 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.

i honestly believe this is very important information and this subject is not new.

too bad they would never send a rover to that area or any of the other really interesting sites on mars. finding water? pffff.

A little food for thought -> "NASA's two Mars rovers, Spirit and Opportunity, were designed to last 90 days."

However

They've been going strong since 2004 (Opportunity)....that's a pretty big difference don't you think?

[link to www.npr.org]

Speaking of the Opportunity Rover check this link out
[link to marsrover.nasa.gov]
 Quoting: 2342

That's so damn cool how they got a microscope on Opportunity
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2011 11:35 PM
Report Abusive Post

However

[link to www.npr.org]

yes, it is odd since most of our stuff dies before it gets anywere. also, one of the rovers solar panels keeps getting wiped off. that's odd.

"Equally questionable is how solar panels on two of the three Mars rovers are cleaned on a regular basis. NASA speaks little about the tiny little Pathfinder Rover, which was the first mobile rover to land on Mars. It functioned for just a few months before going silent. Dust was blamed for the silence when the solar panels were finally covered with enough dust to prevent recharging batteries. Apparently there wasn't anything to clean Pathfinder's solar panels ­ even though it landed near the equator as Spirit and Opportunity also have.

When Spirit and Opportunity missions were announced, NASA stated that because of dust deposition on solar panels these spacecraft would only function a few months and then go silent Yet here we are in the future about four years later - and both rovers are still working!"

[link to www.rense.com]

7 years now since January I believe
tinygreenac

United States
07/07/2011 11:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, that was an older article, but i wonder how the dust is being removed from those two rovers.

question
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
GeekOfTheWeek

User ID: 1383040
United States
07/07/2011 11:42 PM
Report Abusive Post
And this ties in what I said in another post....
Columbia is on Mars, it did not burn up... it was the newest (completely rebuilt) and oldest and heaviest.

Yep we have been on Mars all that time. 9 missing probes, exactly the amount of advanced equipment shots it would take according to 60's studies.

I don't see the shuttle there (columbia)...
I love physics. It bonds us eternally, it's what makes our computers work, it's what's in my morning cup of coffee, it's the thing that keeps the universe from vanishing due to lack of belief...
Anonymous Coward
United States
07/07/2011 11:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
yeah, that was an older article, but i wonder how the dust is being removed from those two rovers.

question

Yup,some strange things going on but I don't think NASA has maids on Mars dusting off the rovers...

Something along the lines of quantum entanglement sounds like a more likely theory to me.
Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/07/2011 11:45 PM
Report Abusive Post
Columbia is on Mars, it did not burn up... it was the newest (completely rebuilt) and oldest and heaviest.

Yep we have been on Mars all that time. 9 missing probes, exactly the amount of advanced equipment shots it would take according to 60's studies.

Quoting: GeekOfTheWeek

Based on names, this WOULD be the shuttle they would pick for the mission.

Everything in your post here is plausible but way out there of course... plausible, definitely plausible.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/07/2011 11:46 PM
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
2342  (OP)

User ID: 1447365
United States
07/07/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

question

Yup,some strange things going on but I don't think NASA has maids on Mars dusting off the rovers...

Something along the lines of quantum entanglement sounds like a more likely theory to me.

No, its Martian Maids.
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 11:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

Everything in your post here is plausible but way out there of course... plausible, definitely plausible.
 Quoting: Least Servant

Its called Alternative 3
2342  (OP)

United States
07/07/2011 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its called Alternative 3

This deserves its own thread.

Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/07/2011 11:47 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its called Alternative 3

Actually, I think it fits nicely with my two scenarios. afro

NASA didn't haul those installations from Earth to Mars.

Last Edited by Least Servant on 07/07/2011 11:47 PM
tinygreenac

United States
07/07/2011 11:57 PM
Report Abusive Post

Its called Alternative 3

This deserves its own thread.

+1

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 12:08 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its called Alternative 3

Actually, I think it fits nicely with my two scenarios. afro

NASA didn't haul those installations from Earth to Mars.

i agree Nasa didn't make them. That wasn't what i was saying.

My opinion is those Domes were made by the Natives of Mars.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1440382
United States
07/08/2011 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/08/2011 12:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1440382

bump
EXIT
User ID: 1456260
United States
07/08/2011 12:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Domed cities on Mars and the moon.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1000669
United States
07/08/2011 01:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Over a dozen top Remote Viewers trained by our own military have proven without a shadow of a doubt there is life on Mars now and so are we.

[link to www.farsight.org]

This thread is worthy of a PIN.

Oh man, Tottally neeeds a piiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drevilcaptain
BoxerLvr

User ID: 906655
Puerto Rico
07/08/2011 01:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remote Viewing is BS. I listened to Ed Dames for years on C2C. Nothing that idiot predicted ever came true.
It is precisely because it is fashionable for Americans to know no science, even though they may be well educated otherwise, that they so easily fall prey to nonsense. They thus become part of the armies of the night, the purveyors of nitwittery, the retailers of intellectual junk food, the feeders on mental cardboard, for their ignorance keeps them from distinguishing nectar from sewage. — Isaac Asimov
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1459303
United States
07/08/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
kim stanley robinson anyone?

red mars
blue mars
green mars

interesting stuff.

Great books! It made me want to go colonize and terraform mars myself.
G
User ID: 1459303
United States
07/08/2011 01:25 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet the people working there were not volunteers. That's why they are despondent. They are abducted and stranded on Mars to do a job.

Another remote viewer on GLP had a thread where he was talking about the deep underground military bases being full of prisoner scientists doing genetic experimentation. I imagine the Mars 'colonists' are in a similar situation. Highly skilled and highly educated people, abducted and forced into scientific slavery trying to crack the secrets of the advanced ancient technologies they found on Mars.

It pisses me off that the technology exists to take us to Mars on advanced spacecraft, probably reverse engineered UFO's or top secret space planes like the TAW-50 and we in the general public are still getting daily news about NASA and the retiring 30 year old space shuttle, who gives a flying crap about that flying crap. I want to know about the real space program.

If the scientists on Mars are there against their will, that's just sad, there are plenty of people who would jump at the chance to volunteer for a mission like that. I would. I guess I don't have the skills they are looking for and the people they need probably have families and a life and little interest in going all the way to Mars for years at a stretch and possibly never coming back because its all so very top secret that nobody on earth must ever be allowed to know what they found except for the top military brass and the wealthy elite in the globalist shadow government.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 01:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
Remote Viewing is BS. I listened to Ed Dames for years on C2C. Nothing that idiot predicted ever came true.
 Quoting: BoxerLvr

Ed Dames is controlled opposition. Not everyone reads a script from the alphabet.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 01:34 AM
Report Abusive Post
Over a dozen top Remote Viewers trained by our own military have proven without a shadow of a doubt there is life on Mars now and so are we.

This thread is worthy of a PIN.

Oh man, Tottally neeeds a piiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drevilcaptain
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1000669

Thats what i thought.
banana2
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/08/2011 09:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump for pnrqst :)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
I bet the people working there were not volunteers. That's why they are despondent. They are abducted and stranded on Mars to do a job.

Another remote viewer on GLP had a thread where he was talking about the deep underground military bases being full of prisoner scientists doing genetic experimentation. I imagine the Mars 'colonists' are in a similar situation. Highly skilled and highly educated people, abducted and forced into scientific slavery trying to crack the secrets of the advanced ancient technologies they found on Mars.

It pisses me off that the technology exists to take us to Mars on advanced spacecraft, probably reverse engineered UFO's or top secret space planes like the TAW-50 and we in the general public are still getting daily news about NASA and the retiring 30 year old space shuttle, who gives a flying crap about that flying crap. I want to know about the real space program.

If the scientists on Mars are there against their will, that's just sad, there are plenty of people who would jump at the chance to volunteer for a mission like that. I would. I guess I don't have the skills they are looking for and the people they need probably have families and a life and little interest in going all the way to Mars for years at a stretch and possibly never coming back because its all so very top secret that nobody on earth must ever be allowed to know what they found except for the top military brass and the wealthy elite in the globalist shadow government.
 Quoting: G 1459303

clappa
nzreva

User ID: 1063963
United States
07/08/2011 10:05 AM

Report Abusive Post

9 Remote Viewers

With over a decade of extensive training

Extensive and Verified track record for nearly all views

Solo and Blind sessions

24 sessions 17 with a clarity of 3 * 3 is as good as it gets.

CRV group led by Lyn Buchanan (DIA)

HRVG group led by Glen Wheaton (Special Forces)

At 11.27 of the video, Sketches from the RV sessions show what the inside of the dome looks like.

We will talk about this tonight GLP chat room 8:00
Aso
monday july 11 George Kavassilas will be here to talk about this, questions? post here and read his website

[link to georgekavassilas.org]

Last Edited by nzreva on 07/08/2011 10:05 AM
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 10:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

9 Remote Viewers

With over a decade of extensive training

Extensive and Verified track record for nearly all views

Solo and Blind sessions

24 sessions 17 with a clarity of 3 * 3 is as good as it gets.

CRV group led by Lyn Buchanan (DIA)

HRVG group led by Glen Wheaton (Special Forces)

At 11.27 of the video, Sketches from the RV sessions show what the inside of the dome looks like.

We will talk about this tonight GLP chat room 8:00
Aso
monday july 11 George Kavassilas will be here to talk about this, questions? post here and read his website

[link to georgekavassilas.org]
 Quoting: nzreva

abduct
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 10:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

tinygreenac

United States
07/08/2011 12:44 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump2

for the pin!!! dammit.

:pin5:

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/08/2011 04:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for one of the most pinnable threads EVER. rockon
tinygreenac

United States
07/08/2011 07:22 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump for one of the most pinnable threads EVER. rockon

that is the verifiable truth!!

WHERE IS THE PIN, MODS!!

perhaps he needs to repost as a redux?

bump1

(sapp vs tallahassee)

GLP