Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,748 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,024,601
Pageviews Today: 1,781,212Threads Today: 697Posts Today: 13,639
07:28 PM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.

2342  (OP)

User ID: 1447365
United States
07/08/2011 08:33 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
bump for one of the most pinnable threads EVER. rockon
 Quoting: Least Servant

that is the verifiable truth!!

WHERE IS THE PIN, MODS!!

perhaps he needs to repost as a redux?

bump1
 Quoting: tinygreenac

Can we get a Pin Woop Woop
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1227923
United States
07/08/2011 09:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
This stuff is really interesting. You know that they have space vehicles that the public will never know about. I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't been to other galaxies.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 09:24 PM
Report Abusive Post
This stuff is really interesting. You know that they have space vehicles that the public will never know about. I wouldn't be surprised if we haven't been to other galaxies.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1227923

With Stargates, i would suspect so.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/08/2011 09:58 PM
Report Abusive Post
When Hi-Resolution photographs and 9 RV experts agree humans are on Mars now reverse engineering native technology that surpasses our own, i would say this is disclosure, don't you agree?
tinygreenac

User ID: 427545
United States
07/08/2011 10:26 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'd say we'd have to get a live martian on this forum to get a damn pin for this. gaah

really. this is ridiculous. does no one care(mods) that relevent happenings beyond our planet are going on right damn now?

i say we jack the space shuttle and see if it will take us to mars. or one of the secret space force vehicles. like that x-37 or whatever it is. you know, the one that is starting the earthquakes?

ohyeah
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreenac

United States
07/09/2011 03:02 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump2
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/09/2011 08:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump2

banana2banana2banana2
tinygreenac

United States
07/09/2011 08:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
pin2pin2pin2pin2pin2pin2

bump1

for the fun of it. ohyeah

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/10/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
tinygreenac

United States
07/10/2011 07:59 PM
Report Abusive Post
:bumpit:

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/11/2011 10:14 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
2342  (OP)

United States
07/11/2011 10:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

Recap

Over a dozen top Remote Viewers trained by our own military have proven without a shadow of a doubt there is life on Mars now and so are we.

9 Remote Viewers

With over a decade of extensive training

Extensive and Verified track record for nearly all views

Solo and Blind sessions

24 sessions 17 with a clarity of 3 * 3 is as good as it gets.

CRV group led by Lyn Buchanan (DIA)

HRVG group led by Glen Wheaton (Special Forces)

At 11.27 of the video, Sketches from the RV sessions show what the inside of the dome looks like.

[link to www.farsight.org]
tinygreenac

United States
07/11/2011 10:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump plus more video. are they airbrushing out evidence? you decide.

thank goodness it's raining today. i can keep bumping this thread all day. well, most of it at least!! i want some answers to this perplexing issue.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1395964
United States
07/11/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
BUMP!!!!!!!
2342  (OP)

United States
07/11/2011 10:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump plus more video. are they airbrushing out evidence? you decide.

thank goodness it's raining today. i can keep bumping this thread all day. well, most of it at least!! i want some answers to this perplexing issue.

Thats a good video. Massive forests on Mars. Structures on the Moon.

Thats what i'm talking about!

Shwing!
tinygreenac

United States
07/11/2011 10:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
lakes filled with water also. those skulls are creepy!!

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/11/2011 10:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
lakes filled with water also. those skulls are creepy!!

Least Servant

User ID: 1062754
United States
07/11/2011 10:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump
2342  (OP)

United States
07/11/2011 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump

i'll raise you 1
bump (*) 2
tinygreenac

United States
07/11/2011 11:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump2

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/11/2011 11:37 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump2

ufo56alien16ufo56
tinygreenac

United States
07/11/2011 04:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
more bump

pin this dammit!!

pin2 pinit :pin5:

(sapp vs tallahassee)
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 923557
United Kingdom
07/11/2011 06:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
We're used to getting crumbs where extraterrestrial evidence is concerned because there's nothing that conclusively elevates the existence argument above conjecture. With NASA's agenda protruding to a media standard you know info is suppressed.
tinygreenac

United States
07/12/2011 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
We're used to getting crumbs where extraterrestrial evidence is concerned because there's nothing that conclusively elevates the existence argument above conjecture. With NASA's agenda protruding to a media standard you know info is suppressed.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 923557

that's true. nasa's agenda is ending. secret space program will remain to keep this issue suppressed.

people have to experience this on their own or get second hand knowledge.

damn the secrets.

ratdance

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreenac

United States
07/12/2011 01:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
my early afternoon...

bump2

you did great on the show last night, 2342. was a bit of a debacle, but the info was tight.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/12/2011 08:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
my early afternoon...

bump2

you did great on the show last night, 2342. was a bit of a debacle, but the info was tight.

Hey Thanks!
alien11cheersalien11
tinygreenac

United States
07/12/2011 09:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
you are very welcome. it was a free-for-all in chat. i haven't felt that crowded since i was on a train in japan!!

my early/mid evening bump.

colorbump

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/14/2011 11:16 AM
Report Abusive Post
you are very welcome. it was a free-for-all in chat. i haven't felt that crowded since i was on a train in japan!!

my early/mid evening bump.

colorbump

Bonsai!
Showme123

User ID: 990376
United States
07/14/2011 11:20 AM
Report Abusive Post
They should do a remote view of the earth interior civilizations. Thats the shit I want to know about.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/14/2011 12:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
They should do a remote view of the earth interior civilizations. Thats the shit I want to know about.
 Quoting: Showme123

Let me see what i can find.

They might have. Let me get their work on the Astroid Belt, i'll be back.

GLP