Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 2,254 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 476,343
Pageviews Today: 775,598Threads Today: 259Posts Today: 4,206
09:22 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.

tinygreen

User ID: 427545
United States
07/25/2011 09:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
Over a dozen top Remote Viewers trained by our own military have proven without a shadow of a doubt there is life on Mars now and so are we.

9 Remote Viewers

With over a decade of extensive training

Extensive and Verified track record for nearly all views

Solo and Blind sessions

24 sessions 17 with a clarity of 3 * 3 is as good as it gets.

CRV group led by Lyn Buchanan (DIA)

HRVG group led by Glen Wheaton (Special Forces)

At 11.27 of the video, Sketches from the RV sessions show what the inside of the dome looks like.

[link to www.farsight.org]
 Quoting: 2342

I don't know about this military remote viewers. Ed Dames failed with his last predication. Atlantis landed its final mission without any problems.
 Quoting: Lucky11

meh, ed dames. these are a different group of people. did you watch the video? really interesting stuff. and it's mars, the planet with it's own weirdness. just it's two moons, phobos and demos are a total trip. ohyeah
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

User ID: 1477888
United States
07/26/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Disclosure people are on Mars Now, Reverse Engineering Alien Technology 9 Top Remote Viewers trained by the MIL agree! With Verifiable evidence.
Over a dozen top Remote Viewers trained by our own military have proven without a shadow of a doubt there is life on Mars now and so are we.

9 Remote Viewers

Solo and Blind sessions

At 11.27 of the video, Sketches from the RV sessions show what the inside of the dome looks like.

I don't know about this military remote viewers. Ed Dames failed with his last predication. Atlantis landed its final mission without any problems.

Yes, Ed Dames has been wrong many times and i do not buy into his doom.
www.youtube.com/clandestinetimelord
2342  (OP)

United States
07/26/2011 01:15 AM
Report Abusive Post

9 Remote Viewers

Solo and Blind sessions

meh, ed dames. these are a different group of people. did you watch the video? really interesting stuff. and it's mars, the planet with it's own weirdness. just it's two moons, phobos and demos are a total trip. ohyeah
 Quoting: tinygreen

Phobos is 100% artificial. Even has an atmosphere inside according to NASA satellites.
2342  (OP)

United States
07/26/2011 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
olaf makes my head hurt..

trying to deciver his comments is just to hard.

wtftomato
 Quoting: T-Man

olaf is unique. i gots hugsss for him. i don't understand most of what he's trying to get at most of the time. it's all good though. he has the right to say what he wants, when he wants. it's the glp way.
 Quoting: tinygreenac

O.L.A.F = obscure loafed apocalyptic flatulence
2342  (OP)

United States
07/26/2011 01:17 AM
Report Abusive Post
i am totally blaming this guy for this thread not getting pinned.

cman

someone is to blame, dammit.

maybe it's time for a redo thread. course, with the bank doom and the fed doom and the comet doom and the oslo doom, people might not want real conspiracy. ratdance

lol. Agreed
Least Servant

User ID: 1379655
United States
07/26/2011 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread might not get pinned, but it can still have an awesome soundtrack! banana2

:romaflag:
Not enough to fight, too many to die.
tinygreen

United States
07/26/2011 09:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
This thread might not get pinned, but it can still have an awesome soundtrack! banana2

Quoting: Least Servant

clappa
'it is not the duty of the police to protect you. their job is to protect THE CORPORATION and arrest code breakers.'

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen

United States
07/26/2011 06:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

there is more strangeness than just mars itself. herethere

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/27/2011 11:39 AM
Report Abusive Post

there is more strangeness than just mars itself. herethere

With Phobos, Iapetus, Mimas and our own Moon Luna most likely being artificial.

It sure makes you say hmm, how did they get there? Who made them? How long have they been there? Is Phobos, Mimas and Iapetus still inhabited?

Luna is, Dark Side of the Moon, Shwwing!
tinygreen

United States
07/27/2011 11:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
i've been bumping this thread for 20 days.

bump2
bump1

cheer dancingtrio cheer

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/28/2011 12:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
i've been bumping this thread for 20 days.

bump2
bump1

cheer dancingtrio cheer

It has helped too. Because over 5000 views!
chickenlittle

User ID: 1220318
United States
07/28/2011 12:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a total 11:11 moment for us. So what next?
 Quoting: Ganymede 1459179

Find a ride to Mars.

Hi 2342..... I had a dream several years ago that I was taken to Mars (with a lot of other people). A very vivid dream. All communication with the people I met there in my dream was telepathic. A most profound dream. I remember every detail of it to this day. I think it may have been some sort of astral travel. So I'm not at all surprised to hear that remote viewers see humans working on projects on Mars. Wish I could go back and stay this time, instead of coming back to earth!
2342  (OP)

United States
07/28/2011 09:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
This is a total 11:11 moment for us. So what next?
 Quoting: Ganymede 1459179

Find a ride to Mars.

Hi 2342..... I had a dream several years ago that I was taken to Mars (with a lot of other people). A very vivid dream. All communication with the people I met there in my dream was telepathic. A most profound dream. I remember every detail of it to this day. I think it may have been some sort of astral travel. So I'm not at all surprised to hear that remote viewers see humans working on projects on Mars. Wish I could go back and stay this time, instead of coming back to earth!
 Quoting: chickenlittle

For some odd reason i've always felt drawn to Mars too.

Thats a cool dream you speak of. Maybe it was a past experience, or previous life?

Either way, the words of Arnold in Total Recall come to mind -

"Take me back to Mars."

tinygreen

United States
07/28/2011 10:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
bumping again with something sweet.

:MoonLiteCabin:

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
07/29/2011 09:31 AM
Report Abusive Post
bumping again with something sweet.

:MoonLiteCabin:

Thats a cool house!
tinygreen

United States
07/29/2011 10:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
bump, bump, bump, bump2

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen

United States
07/30/2011 06:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
the way things are going on earth, i'd like to hitch a ride to mars, please.

shark

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen

United States
08/01/2011 08:47 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump2ing because i am compelled to. by martians. grinning

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
08/01/2011 09:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Least Servant

verycool
tinygreen

United States
08/01/2011 10:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm the 200th reply.

5a

(sapp vs tallahassee)
tinygreen

United States
08/01/2011 10:27 PM
Report Abusive Post
let's not forget to pack a lil something when we board for our trip.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
08/01/2011 11:23 PM
Report Abusive Post
i'm the 200th reply.

5a

ufo56

Last Edited by 2342 on 08/01/2011 11:24 PM
tinygreen

United States
08/04/2011 09:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
we are not blowing smoke. really.

phelps

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
08/05/2011 09:32 AM
Report Abusive Post

phelps

LOL!

Phelped.
tinygreen

United States
08/05/2011 09:55 AM
Report Abusive Post

phelps

LOL!

Phelped.

yep

now they state there is flowing water. wow, duh!!!

like the evidence hasn't been plain until now. fools at nasa.

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
08/06/2011 08:34 PM
Report Abusive Post

phelps

LOL!

Phelped.

yep

now they state there is flowing water. wow, duh!!!

like the evidence hasn't been plain until now. fools at nasa.

Hey be nice, my Uncle use to be a Nuclear Physicist at NASA. lol

Like they didn't know.

rastabanan

Water, Oil, Trees, Statues, Advanced Buildings, Mushrooms, Bugs = Swamp Gas.

Just ask them.
tinygreen

United States
08/06/2011 08:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like they didn't know.

rastabanan

Just ask them.

sure, sure. i'd ask, but then they would have to kill me. my uncle told me that, right after he told me that there is a hidden station on mars. damned

MIMUNCLE

(sapp vs tallahassee)
2342  (OP)

United States
08/06/2011 08:53 PM
Report Abusive Post

Like they didn't know.

rastabanan

Just ask them.

sure, sure. i'd ask, but then they would have to kill me. my uncle told me that, right after he told me that there is a hidden station on mars. damned

MIMUNCLE

lol
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1495414
United States
08/06/2011 08:55 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are on the moon too.
2342  (OP)

United States
08/06/2011 09:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
They are on the moon too.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1495414

That topic deserves its own thread, Dark side of course.

Did you see Transformers 3 ? Are the Decepticons the Archons? Hiding in plain sight? Fringlicious.

GLP