10/26/2012 06:06 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: It's Friday Bitches!
When dreaming I'm guided to another world
Time and time again...

Let's go there..rose

Quoting: exiled1

A beautiful world..of love and joy..peace and harmony..kindness and gentleness..smiles..butterflies..beautiful birds..wonderfful flowers..lakes..water falls.. fruits trees full of blossom and delicious fruits..animals free and gentle..angels everywhere

Its coming here Exiled
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
10/26/2012 06:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time and time again...

Let's go there..rose

[link to www.youtube.com]

A beautiful world..of love and joy..peace and harmony..kindness and gentleness..smiles..butterflies..beautiful birds..wonderfful flowers..lakes..water falls.. fruits trees full of blossom and delicious fruits..animals free and gentle..angels everywhere

Its coming here Exiled
 Quoting: wildhoney

Hi wildhoney!hf that sounds quite nice, especially if you're going to be there!!flower

It reminds of when my sons were very young, back in the day when I still owned the concrete foundation company, back before the housing market(and everything else in my little world)collapsed.
Any way, I had much of the winter months off every year, due to inclement weather(although, I have been known to pour footings in 6 degree temps, don't recommend it though)...

But, we always had season passes to the zoo back then. One of my favorite places to go in winter was the butterfly/hummingbird garden. It was this huge tropical greenhouse type building with flowing water, plants, hummingbirds, and butterflies...everywhere..it felt quite magical, like being in a mystical land. Something about it being so cold outside then stepping into this wondrous little fantasy...boys running around exploring everything...quite awesome indeed!!!

Anyway, that's what you reminded me of just now, so thank you for thathfhfhf

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26329452
Spain
10/26/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time and time again...

Let's go there..rose

Its coming here Exiled

Hi wildhoney!hf that sounds quite nice, especially if you're going to be there!!flower

It reminds of when my sons were very young, back in the day when I still owned the concrete foundation company, back before the housing market(and everything else in my little world)collapsed.
Any way, I had much of the winter months off every year, due to inclement weather(although, I have been known to pour footings in 6 degree temps, don't recommend it though)...

But, we always had season passes to the zoo back then. One of my favorite places to go in winter was the butterfly/hummingbird garden. It was this a huge tropical greenhouse type building with flowing water, plants, hummingbirds, and butterflies...everywhere..it felt quite magical, like being in a mystical land. Something about it being so cold outside then stepping into this wondrous little fantasy...boys running around exploring everything...quite awesome indeed!!!

I love that song..
I dreamed of a butterfly last night..
there was a pond..but the fish were eating eachother..was cruel..I watched from the embankment..and I saw this orangy red butterfly land on the pond..and I thought..silly butterfly..it will die..I watched it..its wings were wet..it tried to fly away but couldnt..I saw it dying..toppling over..about to sink and be eaten, it was stuck, trapped..so I stretched out my hand and lifted it up..and saved it..and placed it on the embankment..where I was..I watched it as it dried its wings..like magic..sparkly..it was so so happy..and I smiled..and thought..silly butterfly ..you almost died..

Dont know what it means but thought Id post it since we are talking about butterflies
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
10/26/2012 06:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
Happy to see you back!!!!
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2012 07:01 AM
Report Abusive Post
Time and time again...

Let's go there..rose

Its coming here Exiled

But, we always had season passes to the zoo back then. One of my favorite places to go in winter was the butterfly/hummingbird garden. It was this a huge tropical greenhouse type building with flowing water, plants, hummingbirds, and butterflies...everywhere..it felt quite magical, like being in a mystical land. Something about it being so cold outside then stepping into this wondrous little fantasy...boys running around exploring everything...quite awesome indeed!!!

I love that song..
there was a pond..but the fish were eating eachother..was cruel..I watched from the embankment..and I saw this orangy red butterfly land on the pond..and I thought..silly butterfly..it will die..I watched it..its wings were wet..it tried to fly away but couldnt..I saw it dying..toppling over..about to sink and be eaten, it was stuck, trapped..so I stretched out my hand and lifted it up..and saved it..and placed it on the embankment..were I was..I watched it as it dried its wings..like magic..sparkly..it was so so happy..and I smiled..and thought..silly butterfly ..you almost died..

Dont know what it means but thought Id post it since we are talking about butterflies

Well, it does appear you have a strong 'saving' type quality about you...rose

Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/26/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

Its coming here Exiled

I love that song..
there was a pond..but the fish were eating eachother..was cruel..I watched from the embankment..and I saw this orangy red butterfly land on the pond..and I thought..silly butterfly..it will die..I watched it..its wings were wet..it tried to fly away but couldnt..I saw it dying..toppling over..about to sink and be eaten, it was stuck, trapped..so I stretched out my hand and lifted it up..and saved it..and placed it on the embankment..were I was..I watched it as it dried its wings..like magic..sparkly..it was so so happy..and I smiled..and thought..silly butterfly ..you almost died..

Well, it does appear you have a strong 'saving' type quality about you...rose

shark
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2012 07:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
-and feisty too!!

Wild card inside, wild card inside...

Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/26/2012 07:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
-and feisty too!!

Wild card inside, wild card inside...

lol..

Oh maybe just a little bit

lol
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2012 07:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26332209
Poland
10/26/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
indeed a Friday it is....

enjoy your weekend while u can enjoy A weekend

cough ' cough
Anonymous Coward
Spain
10/26/2012 07:42 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Poland
10/26/2012 07:44 AM
Report Abusive Post

stonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstonerstoner
Anonymous Coward
United States
10/26/2012 07:53 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I just finished up last seasons 'Supernatural' tonight.
Couldn't watch it last year, it was a show I usually watched with my oldest son. It was just too hard to watch through until this week. Of my two sons, my oldest was physically much less like me, but everything else, it seems, we shared the same tastes, for the most part. Fishing, nature, Franks Red hot, stars(not of the celebrity type), 'other worldly' fascinations, you know, the normal type things...
Any way, the story line there can get a bit goofy at times, which I enjoy, but the brothers relationship probably has kept me watching through the years. Great brothers. I recommend the show to everyone..

Anonymous Coward
Poland
10/26/2012 07:58 AM
Report Abusive Post
Well, I just finished up last seasons 'Supernatural' tonight.
Couldn't watch it last year, it was a show I usually watched with my oldest son. It was just too hard to watch through until this week. Of my two sons, my oldest was physically much less like me, but everything else, it seems, we shared the same tastes, for the most part. Fishing, nature, Franks Red hot, stars(not of the celebrity type), 'other worldly' fascinations, you know, the normal type things...
Any way, the story line there can get a bit goofy at times, which I enjoy, but the brothers relationship probably has kept me watching through the years. Great brothers. I recommend the show to everyone..

synchronicity is a muthafucka
Anonymous Coward
Poland
10/26/2012 07:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

2 weird
Anonymous Coward