It's Friday Bitches!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26838449
United Kingdom
11/02/2012 06:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: It's Friday Bitches!
I wondered where this thread had got to!!!
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
11/02/2012 02:31 PM
Report Abusive Post
:awwtree:
Cutbait

User ID: 8075299
United States
11/02/2012 03:46 PM
Report Abusive Post

[link to www.youtube.com]

time to play
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 26838580
Spain
11/02/2012 03:49 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/02/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post

all...
 Quoting: exiled1

ok..que pasa with all this butterfly memes all over the place huh..
Anonymous Coward
Spain
11/02/2012 03:57 PM
Report Abusive Post
one of my favorite songs
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/03/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post

all...
 Quoting: exiled1

ok..que pasa with all this butterfly memes all over the place huh..
 Quoting: wildhoney

I don't know exactly, but I do like it when you speak the spanishohyeah...just sayin'dance

I do remember writing about my trips to the butterfly garden some time ago, now that you mention it..hmm

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 06:19 AM
Report Abusive Post
Sitting on the balcony, just moments ago, I bore witness to a shooting star. It came from behind me and flew directly overhead, so I probably missed a bit of it, but it was pretty cool, nonetheless...thumbs

made me think of this classic...1dunno1
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 06:38 AM
Report Abusive Post
lol...I forgot I deleted all my late night ramblings from last evening...probably for the best...my thoughts don't seem to read quite the same as I when I write them at the time...or something

Any who, this is what I was listening to at the time of 'shooting star'...yeah I have an incubus station on Pandora...lol1dunno1
put on the headphones while out there, it's quite calming...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 07:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok, been watching Venus(or what I believe to be Venus)progress through the early morning sky, as I do every day at this time...something is different today...
At first I thought it might be a plane. As I watched it rise, I kept noticing this small, red light projecting off it, top just left of center. Well, that red light has been there the entire time as it has risen...maybe it's my eyes. not quite as young as I once was, and all that...lol
reminds me, Astromutt? gave me some recommendations for a telescope some time ago, forgot about it, like most things these days..going to have to check them out, and soon...think I am turning into a Venustard...rockon

-yeah still listening to incubus channel out there...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/03/2012 07:22 AM
Report Abusive Post

hfrockonhf

shit, nothing can follow that performance...guess we're done here...for now..

seacrest outpeace
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 12:13 AM
Report Abusive Post
I officially hate my 'new' car, and I think it doesn't care too much for me...wrecked it, again...lol...no shit...can one get a lemon law suit going on grounds that their car can't stay the 'f' away from accidents??..starting to make me look bad..might even get a citation this time...he was going to decide after reviewing my driving record, yeah that should go over well:rollseyes:

nah I have a good record since the new millennium...before that, well, it was the '90's...:rollseyes::rollseyes::rollseyes:

Pretty certain by the time officer got to me he was tired of writing tickets...at least 20 vehicles, I seen 6 cars pile up after I got off the road and onto median...no ice, no fog, nothing...just people slamming into each other..wonder if traffic cams caught any of this?? probably pretty cool to watch, if one wasn't involved, that is...at least no ambulances on scene, that was good...

-also starting to think air bags don't work, have yet to see them deploy..

Friday for me(sorta)...I canceled tonights work...had to chance driving POS car home, wasn't going to attempt driving it all the way to work, and then home again...hell, had to rip out dangling headlight assembly...hoods all rolled under, etc...might be repercussions for that(missing work), as well, if 'they' catch wind...lets hope nothing happens where as 'they' find out I am not present and accounted for...:shhhhh:

Ok car, don't really hate, youhf...perhaps I might have had a bit of a hand in this last one...perhaps1dunno1

-first I have to research a bit more into the 'silent recall' for transmission on this thing...no reason at speed I was going that it shouldn't have stopped immediately..that's my story and I am sticking to it..does seem to be something to this theory though...the car revs at a start for no apparent reason often...

I promise to start driving as someone of my age, more defensive or whatever oldies call it, there was a reason I didn't buy that Buell 1190RS earlier..I know my limitations, as having none...

my unbreakable theory is still in tact...for now..

Hey, it's officially Friday,(now, been on the phone for hours) for all!! I have to work all weekend, but for the rest of you...Yay!
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 01:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 02:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
somebody shoulda censored that last one a bit...1dunno1

any who...

best try to sleep, haven't gone to bed this early since, idk when, but have much to do tomorrow, now...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27116635
Spain
11/09/2012 04:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
wave

cheer

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
OK, just posted this exact same post(without this part, of course)but it's not heredamned

been up all night, like usual...tried to sleep, usually am by now, but can't...so sleep will have to wait until tomorrow...not sure if i can go that long though. I am very tired now. Just can't sleepwtf

not really concerned about the car situation, although do have to take it in and get a rental sometime soon here...just wish I could have slept a bitzzzz

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 10:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Hi WHrose
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 01:09 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/09/2012 01:14 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 04:51 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/10/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 6685296
United States
11/10/2012 05:57 AM
Report Abusive Post
NOPE, sorry. it's CATURDAY!!

kittens

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
NOPE, sorry. it's CATURDAY!!

kittens

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 6685296

quit being such a pussypeace

any way, keeping in pace with my life full of misadventure...I did mention crashing my new car for the second time last week??...yeah probably, any way, didn't like the rental I picked up last week(Chevy sedan with Georgia plates,wtf) -so Wednesday night they finally got a car in to switch out(apparently they sent a bunch east due to storms recently)...I ran up there, late as hell for work(like usual1dunno1) and commenced to switching out all my belongings(I carry ALOT of crap around with me)...thought I got it all.
When I arrived home early next morning I walked up to door, pulled out my keys, and it hit me...I forgot to take my house key off the other vehicles keyring. I had given my youngest son the spare some time ago and forgot to make another copy. I was kinda screwed. It was 5am so no going to retrieve my key just yet...sat and watched the water for a few but it was a bit chilly...ended up finding an all night diner, ate a breakfast that i wasn't really hungry for, drank 10 cups of coffee and finally i could go get my key...didn't get much sleep yesterday...

On the positive side, the new car is pretty cool. A 2013 Ford Edge Limited(only 67 miles on it when I picked it up)...you name it, its got it..Heated leather seats, the monitor turns into a big wide angle pic of the rear view while backing up...I just tell it what temperature, what radio station, etc...and she sets you up. She is a bit feisty at times(the woman who talks to me, she wouldn't tell me her name), but I like thatkitty She and I will be driving together for the next couple weeks, I think it will work out just fine..

But enough about all that, the world seems to be falling apart for the moment...It'll come back around, until then, at least it's Fridaypeace...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/16/2012 05:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
cheer
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27793477
Spain
11/16/2012 05:33 AM
Report Abusive Post
cheer

Quoting: wildhoney

Hope its cool..I picked it cos its pinkish..I dont know it really..thought it looked prettyeyebat
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 05:45 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 8075299
United States
11/16/2012 05:53 AM
Report Abusive Post