User ID: 25841537
United States
11/16/2012 06:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: It's Friday Bitches!

"What should it profit a man, if he should win a flame war, yet lose his cool?"

"Encircle, eviscerate and extirpate the odious Ophidians."

Great Horned Owls look like satan sitting on a tree branch. Fact.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
11/16/2012 06:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
rock on, my manrockon
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:40 AM
Report Abusive Post

All of your tomorrows shine
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 22379963
United States
11/16/2012 09:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Friday Night Meteor Shower ..

"The Leonid meteor shower peaks before dawn on Saturday as the Earth passes through debris left behind by the comet 55P/Tempel-Tuttle.

The estimate for Friday night is around 10 meteors per hour with the comet currently near the orbit of Uranus.

The Leonid meteor shower received its name since it appears as if the meteors, racing through the sky at roughly 45 miles per second, are originating from the constellation Leo.

To find Leo during the predawn of Saturday, AccuWeather.com Astronomy Blogger Mark Paquette suggests you look straight up after first facing east."

[link to www.accuweather.com]

Check out the viewing map ..
 Quoting: redrosie

[link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Jon, mostly I think of you as a d-bag sell-out, to be honest. No good reason for that, everyone's got to eat in the end...I know, there was no topping Wanted...You managed to outlast most from your era, good for you, and I also know you have done much good with your fame and fortunethumbs...
-more importantly now, best wishes to you and your family. Tough times might be ahead, but at least you have the chance.rose

Rock on, brother...peacehf

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:38 PM
Report Abusive Post
Thread: Friday Night Meteor Shower ..

"The Leonid meteor shower peaks before dawn on Saturday as the Earth passes through debris left behind by the comet 55P/Tempel-Tuttle.

The estimate for Friday night is around 10 meteors per hour with the comet currently near the orbit of Uranus.

The Leonid meteor shower received its name since it appears as if the meteors, racing through the sky at roughly 45 miles per second, are originating from the constellation Leo.

To find Leo during the predawn of Saturday, AccuWeather.com Astronomy Blogger Mark Paquette suggests you look straight up after first facing east."

[link to www.accuweather.com]

Check out the viewing map ..
 Quoting: redrosie

Quoting: ArunaLuna

Thanks for the reminderhf

I hope sky's are clear tonight, although, I did see a rogue meteor, briefly, last night, and one the week before...not sure why they excite me, but they do1dunno1rockon

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
11/16/2012 03:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably because it's rare...kinda like a secret between you and the universe in that moment...that's how I feel...always that initial, "did I just REALLY see that" kind of thought.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
11/16/2012 03:48 PM
Report Abusive Post
Hey Exiled!

Hope you have a great weekend . . .

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 03:56 PM
Report Abusive Post
Probably because it's rare...kinda like a secret between you and the universe in that moment...that's how I feel...always that initial, "did I just REALLY see that" kind of thought.

Yes! you are good at putting down in words, emotions, for which I have none(words), at the moment...or somethinghf

-but last nights sighting happened so fast, I did wonder if I had actually witnessed it. The week before, I was fortunate enough to track it for a second or two...

Any way, I have heard, Little Suzi's on the up...1dunno1rockon

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope you have a good weekend too, Sloanehf-don't have to go in to work tonight, so its already shaping up into a better than usual evening, not to mention the upcoming meteor shower...

There is one thing that seems to be lacking though...peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 10044600
United States
11/16/2012 04:07 PM
Report Abusive Post
I have heard she's here to lead us home...

hf

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27108958
United States
11/16/2012 04:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
hope you have a good weekend too, Sloanehf-don't have to go in to work tonight, so its already shaping up into a better than usual evening, not to mention the upcoming meteor shower...

There is one thing that seems to be lacking though...peace

Quoting: exiled1

crank it . . .

hf
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 04:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
suns going down already...getting cold out there(sorta), but, gotta go throw a line in and see whats for dinner...yeah that won't happen, can't be hitting the town smelling like fish guts and all that...but at least I'll experience a moment or two of sunshine..

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
11/16/2012 04:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Enjoy!
hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27889980
Portugal
11/16/2012 04:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
What about SEXAS

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 898568
United States
11/16/2012 04:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
Porkchop! hi
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27889980
Portugal
11/16/2012 04:46 PM
Report Abusive Post
Porkchop! hi

Not quite more likely Los Alamos (downtown)
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 06:19 PM
Report Abusive Post
Well, not even a bite on the line tonight, but it was good to be out there...swans seemed to enjoy the company too..well, most of them, there's always seems to be a dick in the bunch...that aspect doesnt change, no matter the species...redface

Ok we are going to try cooking at home finally...cooking might be a bit of an exaggerated term for what I am attempting. Its some pre-cooked meal, chicken parmigiana & penne...1dunno1

yeah, I have eaten out ever since I moved in, took me a while to figure out how to operate stove, but we are back on track...baby stepsscratching

-still a good chance I scrap it and head down to the tavern for some fish, but its a start..thumbs

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 06:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
so I was awoken this afternoon(work nights, so I sleep days) by one of the 'big guys' in a company I represent..

forgot to turn off bluetooth headset early this morning(listen to music through phone while hanging outside watching sunrise most mornings), also forgot to turn off pandora app...

I usually wouldn't answer at this time, but when these guys call, its usually best I do...

So, removed phone from dock, clicked on phone button to answer, couldn't hear anything...soon realized bluetooth was on and it was going through my earbuds, wherever they might be...thinking 'somewhat' fast(still half asleepsleeping), I turned off bluetooth...by this time he had already hung up. He quickly called back...stupid bluetooth apparently turns itself back on, this time, I turned off BT immediately...but then, Pandora started playing music through my phonewtf

I still couldn't hear him...I stated into phone I will call back in a moment, and quickly hung up...after all, Tool was jamming 'Prison Sex', quite loudly...I doubt he is much of a fanheadbang

I called back, he didn't mention anything about the music, or other troubles I was having attempting to answer, all turned out well...I thinkrockon

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
In all fairness, got to give a shout out to these LG Tone BT headsets, pretty awesome, and convenient, most times...peace

and one more note to the 'ramblings' up above...when the Tool first started playing, I had thought he put me on hold since i didn't answer immediately...did think it was an odd playlist for a company of that nature, but it would have been cool...rockon

-i think my food is now ready

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is cool, and then there's Billy...he transcends such mere mortal labels...no shitrockon

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 10:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
well, was heading out(somewheres) but decided to abort...I am tired, was awoken a bit early, or perhaps, I stayed up way too late after getting home this morning...
-almost hit a beautiful buck running across the road, not certain why the animals keep testing my driving skills. I did manage to out maneuver him though, so that was good...that new Ford Edge does drive nice I have to say...

-looks like you are stuck with my nonsense for the remainder of the evening though...sorryrockon

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 11:03 PM
Report Abusive Post
DAC has many questionable songs, some of the shit he recorded, well, is pure shit...that being said, this one is a gem...

Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 11:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
11/16/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post