It's Friday Bitches!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 23660254
United States
12/21/2012 08:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: It's Friday Bitches!
I call bullshit, and demand reparations!!!

Hey Trinity, and others(mods)...if he is banned from this site, you have done yourselves a great disservice...

Yeah he might not be all racist, guntard, full of hate, etc... but the knowledge he brings supersedes any agenda you might put forth!

not that I'm knocking any amendment(constitution), but all in moderation people..calm the fuck down already...nothing is accomplished by rash reactions...nothing..nothing but more trouble, that is...wtf

We will not succeed in any platform like this...you have to realize all this. There is no movement forward, without rational thought..lose the herd mentality...stampeding only brings death, for all sides.

You will not lose your rights, presented properly...there are those, still, with power, that agree with you...calm the fuck down

-just sayin'hf

OK, off that rant, on to another...

I remember hearing this live..Ted used to do a week long DJ stint on WRIF, a local radio station here, just before deer hunting season opened. I was heading out one early fall morning to pour a basement. It's what I did, regardless of weather...but this morning wasn't too bad...Ted made it betterrose
yes, he goes over the top a couple times here, that's Ted...and I mean no disrespect, for ones that are against hunting, in any of its aspects..especially one special soulrose

I did have the fortunate encounter, with Ted, a couple times...still have his personally autographed book here..it's titled "God, Guns, 'N' Rock and Roll"...

he is a good man, deep down...trust me...perhaps a bit horndog though...maybe driven more by his human side, than soul, but he does possess(is it just me, or does that seem like way to many s's?) a good soul...just sayin, ted...lol

No matter what you think of hunting, the nature will call you on this onepeace

Fred Bear..RIP, brotherhf
aether

User ID: 28218601
United Kingdom
12/21/2012 08:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
no one does like ted does it banana

KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
12/21/2012 08:50 AM
Report Abusive Post
In case I haven't said it yet:

:mc5:

Was raining here in Michigan, quite gloomy yesterday.

Now, After the Rain, we have a dusting of snow:

[link to www.youtube.com (secure)]
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 08:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
sorry for the rant, mods..I didn't read aethers post prior...it's what I do...

and aether, yes, Ted is a very wise man, as well(imo), in some regards...true, he spends most of his rants attempting to aggravate, yet, there is motive...too awaken, to let the uniformed take notice, if you will...if nothing else, perhaps they will look into these government regulations a bit closer...take notice of their motives...

Me?? -never been one to concern myself much with man-made laws...yeah its bit me in the ass, a couple of times now, yet I am still here...and free

America isn't all they state, on this site...but I am leaving within the year, nonetheless. Not to higher ground, just different energies. Destiny calls..

aether

United Kingdom
12/21/2012 09:03 AM
Report Abusive Post

and aether, yes, Ted is a very wise man, as well(imo), in some regards...true, he spends most of his rants attempting to aggravate, yet, there is motive...too awaken, to let the uniformed take notice, if you will...if nothing else, perhaps they will look into these government regulations a bit closer...take notice of their motives...

Me?? -never been one to concern myself much with man-made laws...yeah its bit me in the ass, a couple of times now, yet I am still here...and free

America isn't all they state, on this site...but I am leaving within the year, nonetheless. Not to higher ground, just different energies. Destiny calls..

Quoting: exiled1

i noticed
wise choice, feels lovley tounge

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 870534
United States
12/21/2012 09:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Office lunch party today... I am starving!!!

:snow ball:
aether

United Kingdom
12/21/2012 09:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/21/2012 06:30 PM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: KoFFee_

Merry Christmas Koffee!!hf

yes, the snow, it was falling!!!

-kept seeing a thread on here, telling me to set my clock back...it's only noon, yet people are calling me asking me why I am not at work yet??? whats up with that?? -didn't they get the memo? -certainly gets dark early on, these days1dunno1peace

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 20546477
Canada
12/21/2012 06:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
dasbier
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/21/2012 06:37 PM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/21/2012 06:45 PM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Exiled, and it's a new Friday :)
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/22/2012 12:11 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 04:56 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Synergy

Hi Synergy! yes it is, and I just finished a 2 week run without my usual half day off in between..and my last shift until next year!!!!woohoo

-originally planned on being in Peru by now, but some personal business has prevented it, plus I was thinking, it might be a bit touristy down that way right now...not what I was going for...
No idea what I am going to for a week and a half, but one thing is certain, I am not going to work!!!!

Take carehf

I think good things have begun to take hold for us meager humansrose
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/22/2012 05:01 AM
Report Abusive Post

Hi Synergy! yes it is, and I just finished a 2 week run without my usual half day off in between..and my last shift until next year!!!!woohoo

-originally planned on being in Peru by now, but some personal business has prevented it, plus I was thinking, it might be a bit touristy down that way right now...not what I was going for...
No idea what I am going to for a week and a half, but one thing is certain, I am not going to work!!!!

Take carehf

Take carehf

angel3
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post

i noticed
wise choice, feels lovley tounge

Quoting: aether

-lol, man needs his dreams...hf

rose
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/22/2012 05:05 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cutbait

User ID: 8075299
United States
12/22/2012 05:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn concrete contractor has finally finished his shit.
Time for that massive OT.

I'm a bit to old for this, but need the money for a trip to Alaska

[link to www.youtube.com]

I'm late, and out the door

peace
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/22/2012 05:17 AM
Report Abusive Post

hiding
Anonymous Coward
Canada
12/22/2012 05:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 05:44 AM
Report Abusive Post
Damn concrete contractor has finally finished his shit.
Time for that massive OT.

I'm a bit to old for this, but need the money for a trip to Alaska

[link to www.youtube.com]

I'm late, and out the door

peace
 Quoting: Cutbait

lol...but yes, Alaska is quite awesome..went there in 2007. Was a cruise though, up the inside passage, just awesome scenery...everywhere!
Flew into Seattle and embarked from there...if you hit Skagway, take the train into yukon territory..I think it is called something like the White Pass & Yukon, or something...you follow the old goldminers trail, which is/was still visible...its a long, peaceful trip, open air train...I loved it...We also took a smaller ship, through the inside passage..stopped for a while in the Tracy Arm Fjord...just amazing...the entire damn trip was amazing...you will enjoy it...there's nothing like unbridled nature, nothinghf

I have an excellent picture of my eldest son and I under the King Salmon sign, this large timber constructed deal, you can't miss it on the walk up, while in Skagway... One of my most cherished memories...I am so grateful we had the chance to experience this togetherhf

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 07:12 AM
Report Abusive Post

Merry Christmas Koffee!!hf

yes, the snow, it was falling!!!

-kept seeing a thread on here, telling me to set my clock back...it's only noon, yet people are calling me asking me why I am not at work yet??? whats up with that?? -didn't they get the memo? -certainly gets dark early on, these days1dunno1peace

*that is my favorite christmas song..

If you get the chance to see TSO's Christmas show in person, please do...that song is but one act in an entire show, it is quite awesome, especially if you love music..the story, well, incredibly inspired...hf

good for the entire family...

I first heard about it from a local DJ who was friends with some of the members(Savatage), I have witnessed it grow into quite a spectacle...as word has spread. the effects now are worth it alone...they now have quite a budget..They even make it snow indoors now...thumbs

I still remember the first year we went, it was at the Fox theatre, an amazing place to catch any show...we were in the balcony, the crowd was still a bit sparse at this early time in the shows career.

I forget what song they were in the middle of, but Chris briefly disappeared from the stage...next thing you know he is up on the balcony with us, just jamming...he than sat down right next to me and continued playing his guitar..my young sons were awestruck, so was I...eventually he got up, shook our hands and went back to stage and continued to rock..good times

Now they're too big for all that, but still an awesome showrose

-and the Christmas act is only half the show..worth the money, trust me..peace

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 08:04 AM
Report Abusive Post
Koffee is a great soul to have on this site...

She has been through much tragedy/heartbreak, yet still shines bright...always a beacon

Thank You, for all you inspiration and words of wisdom, one of the reasons why I continue here...hf

oh yeah, and one of my favorite christmas shows?

this one, of course..peace

The Year Without A Santa Clause...I hope netflix has this, I think I am going to watch it now..lol...those crazy kids..
KoFFee_

User ID: 1373078
United States
12/22/2012 09:09 AM
Report Abusive Post

She has been through much tragedy/heartbreak, yet still shines bright...always a beacon

Thank You, for all you inspiration and words of wisdom, one of the reasons why I continue here...hf

The Year Without A Santa Clause...I hope netflix has this, I think I am going to watch it now..lol...those crazy kids..

Your words are an expression of LOVE, my kind sir, and I will consider it as one of the most wonderful Christmas gifts I received this year.

God will hear your name mentioned in my prayers often. May He bless you in a special way.

Just as this morning will remain a wonderful memory, so does the Tran-siberian Orchestra.

My sons and I did see TSO's Christmas Show--it was an unforgettable, phenomenal performance!

The pyrotechnics, the music, and the energy made for an extraordinary event that we hope to see again soon, maybe next year?

I truly hope you have a wonderful Christmas, exiled1!

:spcl:

:luv2:
However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task
the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace. Acts 20:24

"This man really is the Savior of the world!" John 4:42

Look, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him;
and all the peoples of the earth will mourn because of him. So shall it be! Amen.
I am the Alpha and the Omega, " says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 07:10 PM
Report Abusive Post

Your words are an expression of LOVE, my kind sir, and I will consider it as one of the most wonderful Christmas gifts I received this year.

God will hear your name mentioned in my prayers often. May He bless you in a special way.

Just as this morning will remain a wonderful memory, so does the Tran-siberian Orchestra.

My sons and I did see TSO's Christmas Show--it was an unforgettable, phenomenal performance!

The pyrotechnics, the music, and the energy made for an extraordinary event that we hope to see again soon, maybe next year?

I truly hope you have a wonderful Christmas, exiled1!

:spcl:

:luv2:

Thank You Koffee, I feel it alreadyhf

Love is an awesome thing, why do we not focus more on this??? A sense a change coming...all for the besthf

I am happy you had the chance to experience TSO with your sons, as I...it really is an incredible experience...Music is such a giftrose

Again, Merry Christmas Koffee, to you and yours, and to all the worlds...hugswave

It's always Friday somewhere, right??thumbs
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/22/2012 07:43 PM
Report Abusive Post
Oh I forgot song(above)....music shall never be forgottenhf

Whence I finally awoke this night, first doing the panic thing, believing I was most late for work...yeah, I awoke very late today, stayed up way too long, earlier..this morning

Did encounter many precious dreams though, through the journey... if only half comes true, I am a very fortunate man, afterallsmile_hear

In case I haven't said this in a while; Thank You God, for all that ishf
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 03:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
Not entirely sure of the year anymore...long story...

but it is still Friday, or is it???!!!!

haven't worked all week, accomplished, well, not a damn thing...but I haven't worked in a week!!!!!!!

still, there is much more, out there, somewhere...out there...

The sea between us only amplifies the sound waves,
And every hum and echo in crash paints my cave.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 03:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
posted this song on another thread tonight...yeah it's an oldie...

guessing by the attire of the time, they are what we now refer to as the pilgrims, original settlers, founding fathers??..if you will..didn't think 'talkies' existed way back then...damn history books!!!

*Guessing alien tech here people!

The women were still pretty cute though..just sayin'peace

-and the message is still valid
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:09 AM
Report Abusive Post
one more anecdote about prior song...ha

One day, while my boys were still very young, we were driving down the road. My eldest son just blurts out, "Hey Dad, Look! That guys got a Woodie!!!"

lol, kids are awesome...peace
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/28/2012 04:28 AM
Report Abusive Post
you ever have this dream...

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1187382
Spain