Godlike Productions - Discussion Forum
Users Online Now: 1,420 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 190,008
Pageviews Today: 317,232Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,896
04:41 AM

Rate this Thread

Absolute BS Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

searching GLP for the "Tui Bei Tu" prophesied korean superman/savior who will defeat the illuminati & end WW3 between USA & China

Elohist
User ID: 17121351
United States
12/01/2012 02:52 AM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Re: searching GLP for the "Tui Bei Tu" prophesied korean superman/savior who will defeat the illuminati & end WW3 between USA & China
I read chinese and poem 57 does not say this person is a foreigner. This tui bei tu is written for and by chinese. If this kid is Korean, the author would have stated this kid is a foreigner. And by the way three feet tall kid in ancient Chinese simply means this person is very young. This kid causes all foreigner to bow down. How can Korean make foreigners bow to the Chinese? Only a Chinese can make foreigners bow to the Chinese.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1470259

from my point of view, the difference between chinese
and koreans is the same as the difference between germans
and austrians. chinese and koreans are both at least 90%
descendents of genghis khan. there are cultural
differences, but underneath the hood, koreans and
chinese share an extremely similar dna base. the author
did make it clear that the oriental saviour will come
from between the two. japan is disqualified, which
makes korea the only answer. because of chinese
history dealing with the white euro caucasian man,
chinese would never trust a peace brokered by
a white euro caucasian american leader: meditate on
the truth of this statement. BUT A KOREAN-AMERICAN
LEADER WOULD BE ACCEPTED BY THE CHINESE. this
korean-american superman would first have to defeat
the illuminati in america before brokering the peace
(the illuminati do not share power).
these prophesied accomplishments by the korean
superman with the supernatural aid of god will signal
god's transfer of favor from the white euro caucasian
man to the oriental and thus will fulfill the prophecy
of non-oriental foreigners acquiescing to the new
era of chinese (oriental) world leadership. in glp
voice chat, a chinese person made the note to me that
"three feet tall" was also another way of saying
the korean superman will be "humble" or come from a
humble background. my best guess on the probable
age of the korean superman would be somewhere
in the 25-35 bracket right now because he would need
to be old enough to be wise in the ways of the lord
at the shepherdschapel and also knowledgeable
in the tricks of the illuminati. to truly be the
korean superman, he would have had to discipline his
mind, and such discipline takes a lot of time - more
time than to master a martial art like karate or jujitsu.

Its all well and good exploring these prophecies.. but it is in fact a chinese book that is published inside a country that is ruled by a communist regime that can easily re print it whenever an event happens and then say it is the original copy.. these books should never been taken literally as they have been used already in the past to control the people.

Also, the people on this website seem to be completely barmy... you think a korean prophet that will save the world surfs this website? your all as crazy as the chinese.. you need to re-evaluate your lives and stop believeing stuff that is absolute bollocks! lol
 Quoting: SimonKing 1504363

the UK is a communist regime. FACT.
the riots in august were quite entertaining.
summary and conclusion:
mildly retarded brits living in glass houses should not be on glp
throwing stones...

the trouble with that is it's impossible to kill an entity that isn't residing in a flesh body

supernatural to boot

satan hasn't ever resided in flesh anymoreso than the fallen from among us have (as in fallen "angels")

they yet remain in their spiritual bodies to which we too shall return at the second advent

yes they were able to procreate with flesh females, yet they also were never born into flesh
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1507420

angels do have physical bodies. what makes angelic bodies
supernatural is the ikhor/everclear immortal blood
that flows in their veins. the only source of this
ikhor immortal blood comes from jesus christ.
yes, virginia, you can kill an angel. you only need
to drain the angel of its ikhor blood. only a very
few christian jedi knights are aware of this and
are trained to kill fallen angels. when jesus christ
was crucified and the roman soldier took his spear
and pierced christ's side with it and then the water
(not red blood) flowed out, that water was really
the ikhor/everclear immortal blood that flowed out of
jesus christ (ikhor is also called everclear because
this supernatural immortal blood is clearer than pure
water). reread your gospels and recall when jesus
encountered the woman at the well. also reread
revelations and see how the living river of "water"
originates from beneath the throne of jesus christ
on the temple mount. THERE IS MORE TO GOD'S WORD,
THE BIBLE, THAN WHAT THE ILLUMINATI CONTROLLED
PASTORS AND PREACHERS AND PRIESTS HAVE TOLD YOU.

OP the man you are looking for is Japanese.
In fact all Japanese people plus a section of the illuminatis are looking for him.
We have a prophecy here in Japan that he will be a man but with a soul of a woman. He will appear at the end of physicality which is around now.
 Quoting: <3YouRongTime

the japaneseh are a dying people. fukushima means that
god thanks you for playing the game, but we have some
lovely parting gifts for you. you are also extremely
naive, being japanese, in regards to how the chinese
CMC really thinks about you...

interesting...

OP are you korean? or asian?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 1325985

i am scottish. and i would seriously like to hook up
with the smoking hot stewardesses in the korean air
tv adverts, but that's slightly off topic, maybe...
at any rate, i wish i was the korean superman,
because it sounds like the chicks will be all over
his dick once he takes the world stage. as a scotchman,
sean connery is the closed we scotch have as a
superman. nonetheless, my main thing is to make
the winning move and get on this korean
superman's bandwagon in the early going.
i'm not about doing any of the hard work or
heavy lifting - that would be the korean superman's
department. i'm more about the presentation, and
hopefully, maybe some of the korean superman's
surplus female groupies will fall into my lap
like ripened cherries after a good shake of the
tree. that would be a winning move.

==============================================

here are some additional thoughts i have on the
prophesied korean superman:

he will be AB+ blood type (human 2.0, same as jesus)

he will probably be aquarius zodiac sign

he will probably come from either nyc or los angeles
as those places in america have the largest korean
communities - however, due to dangers of nuke
exchange, he will not be living near a major metro
area when ww3 breaks out

there is an outside chance that the korean superman
was adopted by an american couple

Quoting: grimmlord

The Bible, which is proven book of prophecy says 2nd Coming Christ will come in secret and be born in Korea after WW2. Heb 9:29, to bring salvation to His people by restoring truth of Passover and reminding us of the Gospel that Jesus and disciples taught. Isa 25:6-9, Jn 16:12-13, rev 7:1-4. This has already happened. Been studying all the prophecies that He fulfilled. It's amazing!!! That's why I know and believe the end is near. Now that the truth has been restored and we have learned last secret in bible, rev 10:7, which is we have a Heavenly Mother! Gal 4:26,

Check out yourself.
Watv.org
Uccspace.net
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28830612
United Kingdom
12/01/2012 03:27 AM
Report Abusive Post
Re: searching GLP for the "Tui Bei Tu" prophesied korean superman/savior who will defeat the illuminati & end WW3 between USA & China
all religion is false
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25242396
United States
12/01/2012 03:30 AM
Report Abusive Post
OP, I have a different theory on the identity of the savior figure:

"In an extreme situation, things turn around. A three-feet tall kid, made all foreigners bow down.

When Blue West and Red East struggle, a son of God[sons of god is a common term for ET's who came to earth in antiquity] appears, a gentleman who brings peace and stops the killing.

This unbelievable genius [i.e. advanced ET tech/knowledge] is from the middle of the two[could refer to hybridization or alternative timelines], westernized[area51 etc] and thus ended all wars for good."

Funny we don't see ET's appearing prominently in pop culture until after the explosion of nuclear weapons...

Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 03:32 AM
Report Abusive Post
unbelievable is another key word.
Anonymous Coward
United States
12/01/2012 03:35 AM
Report Abusive Post
"middle of the two" could also refer to inner earth.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28831436
Philippines
12/01/2012 04:54 AM
Report Abusive Post
The Asian superman you seek will be the reincarnation of Jacob/Israel.

I believe the Tui Bei Tu prophecy, as well as some Nostradamus prophecies were based on Isaiah 41:

1 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

2 Who raised up the righteous man from the east, called him to his foot, gave the nations before him, and made him rule over kings? he gave them as the dust to his sword, and as driven stubble to his bow.

3 He pursued them, and passed safely; even by the way that he had not gone with his feet.

4 Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the Lord, the first, and with the last; I am he.

5 The isles saw it, and feared; the ends of the earth were afraid, drew near, and came.

8 But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend.

9 Thou whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called thee from the chief men thereof, and said unto thee, Thou art my servant; I have chosen thee, and not cast thee away.

Quoting: Isaiah 41

This prophecy talks about a righteous man from the east, living in the middle of several islands, at the "ends of the earth".

Since Israel is part of the Asian continent, the "ends of the earth" would refer to the easternmost end of the Asian continent.

This easternmost part of the Asian continent will become the most sacred part of the earth, because there is where I believe the New Jerusalem will be planted.

Here are my thoughts regarding the New Jerusalem.

Since I believe Jacob/Israel will be present during the last days, and that he will be called from the esternmost end of the Asian continent where there are many islands, the New Jerusalem (which is a city coming down from heaven), will most likely be planted near where he lives.

Now here are some facts about the geometry of the New Jerusalem:

In Revelation 21:16, the angel measures the city with a golden rod or reed, and records it as 12,000 stadia by 12,000 stadia at the base, and 12,000 stadia high. A stadion is usually stated as 185 meters, or 607 feet, so the base has dimensions of about 2220 km by 2220 km, or 1380 miles by 1380 miles. In the ancient Greek system of measurement, the base of the New Jerusalem would have been equal to 144 million square stadia, 4.9 million square kilometers or 1.9 million square miles. If rested on the Earth, its ceiling would be inside the exosphere.

[link to en.wikipedia.org]
 Quoting: wikipedia

This city will be so high, that its ceiling would be inside the exosphere (where the atmosphere will be so thin) if rested on the earth's surface.

The only way to avoid this problem is for the the base of the city to be planted below sea level, and the sea where the city is planted will be dried up.

1 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
 Quoting: Revelation 21

The sea located at the easternmost end of the Asian continent which is wide enough and deep enough for the New Jerusalem to be planted in is the Philippine Sea:

The Philippine Sea is a marginal sea east and north of the Philippines occupying an estimated surface area of 2 million mi² (5 million km²) on the western part of the North Pacific Ocean.

Another prominent feature of the Philippine Sea is the presence of deep sea trenches, among them the Philippine Trench and the Mariana Trench, containing the deepest point on the planet.

Note that the Philippine sea has an estimated surface are of 5 million square kilometers and that the base of the New Jerusalem would have been equal to 4.9 million square kilometers, and that is almost an exact fit!

Here is a picture of the Philippine Sea:
[link to upload.wikimedia.org]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 1370992
Canada
12/01/2012 05:47 AM
Report Abusive Post
From my Edward Cayce report, I was a powerful, Chinese woman, and I was some Hebrew priest from Canaan/philistine era.

Right now, I'm Native Canadian, who experienced an intense awakening last year.

I believe that God will have it's warriors, and not just one, to bring peace into the world, when the SHTF.

Don't care! if I'm not one of the chosen, just as long as I feel The Fathers divine love.

We will all be given a part to play, for those who listen to their Heart.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28831436
Philippines
12/01/2012 05:48 AM
Report Abusive Post
:hangedmanthoth:

Using the Ascendant, the Midheaven or Medium Coeli (M.C.), the Descendant, and the Imum Coeli ( I.C.). of the host chart, the alignment will be prepped to reverse just enough to carry and convert the Indwelt spirit leaving the sensation of the hanged man.

This is why Odin hung upside down on the Yggdrasil tree to obtain wisdom. The indwelling spirit will teach the host all knowledge and the forbidden sciences of death and resurrection.

The NOBODY, the INDWELT Host that is chosen will be infused with all knowledge that only help from above can bring.
 Quoting: APOLLO ILLUMINIST

It is when the transit North node (Dragon's head) is positioned in the Nobody's birth South node (Dragon's tail) that the indwelling of the Ibbur will take place.

This reversal of the North node and the South node is what the Ourosboros represents.

[link to imagenessss.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 4490832
Germany
12/01/2012 05:59 AM
Report Abusive Post
super korean myass, period.

bsflag

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 27593243
Japan
12/01/2012 11:52 PM
Report Abusive Post
this dude is Japanese.
We have prophecies regarding this man in Japan..

666,maitreya, antichrist, messiah, the nobody , neo is incarnated as a Japanese boy who will become immortal.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28899346
Philippines
12/02/2012 04:04 PM
Report Abusive Post
this dude is Japanese.

666,maitreya, antichrist, messiah, the nobody , neo is incarnated as a Japanese boy who will become immortal.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27593243

The Asian superman lives in any one of the islands bordering the Philippine sea, namely:

It is bordered by the Philippine archipelago (Luzon, Samar, Leyte and Mindanao) on the southwest; Palau, Yap, and Ulithi (of the Carolines) on the southeast; the Marianas, including Guam, Saipan, and Tinian, on the east; the Bonin and Iwo Jima on the northeast; the Japanese islands of Honshu, Shikoku, and Ky&#363;sh&#363; on the north; the Ryukyu Islands on the northwest; and Taiwan in the west.
[/quote[
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 28899346
Philippines
12/02/2012 04:06 PM
Report Abusive Post
this dude is Japanese.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 27593243

The Asian superman lives in any one of the islands bordering the Philippine sea, namely:

It is bordered by the Philippine archipelago (Luzon, Samar, Leyte and Mindanao) on the southwest; Palau, Yap, and Ulithi (of the Carolines) on the southeast; the Marianas, including Guam, Saipan, and Tinian, on the east; the Bonin and Iwo Jima on the northeast; the Japanese islands of Honshu, Shikoku, and Kyushu; on the north; the Ryukyu Islands on the northwest; and Taiwan in the west.
nzreva

User ID: 19624091
United States
04/14/2013 10:09 PM

Report Abusive Post
bump
For later reading
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 37321225
United States
04/15/2013 12:12 AM
Report Abusive Post
His name is PSY
grimmlord  (OP)

User ID: 33815406
United States
04/15/2013 02:38 AM
Report Abusive Post

register an account first and then chat with grimmlord on spam.com/spam tard
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41630485
China
06/13/2013 07:36 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone think this could be Snowden?

The prophesy showed the two combatants throwing fire across the sea without scorching each other or each others' land. May refer to the cyberwarfare.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41627915
Australia
06/13/2013 08:43 AM
Report Abusive Post
poem 57 predicts:

"In an extreme situation, things turn around. A three-feet tall kid, made all foreigners bow down.

When Blue West and Red East struggle, a son of God appears, a gentleman who brings peace and stops the killing.

This unbelievable genius is from the middle of the two, westernized and thus ended all wars for good."

the picture on the poem 57 card shows an image of a boy pouring out the fire with water. (aquarius)

------------------------------------------------

If he's a kid then he may actually be 3 feet tall.

Middle of two between West and East could be anywhere. I would lean more towards a country that's not westernized and doesn't have an eastern-type religion... Africa perhaps?

There are many prophecies that predict this sort of thing happening. Christians believe second coming of Jesus, Buddhists believe a new messiah - Kalki at the end of the Kali Yuga. Both of which say will reign for 1000 years. Mayans also believed return of Quetzcoatl. It may just be a case of borrowing from the same prophecy written thousands of years ago. Whether or not it's true is another question that won't be answered until it happens, until then there's nothing you can do but sit back and relax.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 40660813
United States
06/14/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Found the super sayian yet?
grimmlord  (OP)

United States
07/09/2013 02:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
Anyone think this could be Snowden?

The prophesy showed the two combatants throwing fire across the sea without scorching each other or each others' land. May refer to the cyberwarfare.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41630485

snowden isn't korean .

please revisit my rationale .

every race is biased toward their own .

the chinese would never trust a caucasian .

as to the 2 combatants throwing fire at each other from
across the sea , i believe that the war between
china and the nwo/nato will involve "new age"
weapons (scalar haarp , etc. ) , not nukes .

poem 57 predicts:

When Blue West and Red East struggle, a son of God appears, a gentleman who brings peace and stops the killing.

This unbelievable genius is from the middle of the two, westernized and thus ended all wars for good."

the picture on the poem 57 card shows an image of a boy pouring out the fire with water. (aquarius)

------------------------------------------------

If he's a kid then he may actually be 3 feet tall.

Middle of two between West and East could be anywhere. I would lean more towards a country that's not westernized and doesn't have an eastern-type religion... Africa perhaps?

There are many prophecies that predict this sort of thing happening. Christians believe second coming of Jesus, Buddhists believe a new messiah - Kalki at the end of the Kali Yuga. Both of which say will reign for 1000 years. Mayans also believed return of Quetzcoatl. It may just be a case of borrowing from the same prophecy written thousands of years ago. Whether or not it's true is another question that won't be answered until it happens, until then there's nothing you can do but sit back and relax.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 41627915

again , please revisit my rationale for why the
superman saviour is korean .

there is no way the superman saviour could be african .

it's well documented that the chinese hate blacks .
there used to be a colony of africans in china a long
time ago , but the local chinese genocided them because
they were sexually aggressive toward their women .
if my memory serves me , these chinese now have festivals to
commemorate this genocide .

as to the question of why the korean superman is
3 feet tall , the answer is that "3 feet tall" is some
sort of identifying riddle .

that is to say , the korean superman is not literally
or physically 3 feet tall .

please use common sense :

a dwarf or extremely short person would not be able
to command the respect of the masses and lead .

Last Edited by grimmlord on 07/09/2013 02:24 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42638457
United Kingdom
07/09/2013 06:10 PM
Report Abusive Post
"what we are clearly looking for is some sort of
full blooded korean adult male (gentleman)"

Why are you so certain and why, instead of discussing, do you just keep telling people to pay attention to your 'rationale'?
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42638457
United Kingdom
07/09/2013 06:15 PM
Report Abusive Post
In fact, there are many nations in Asia that China has lasting influence on that are also quite Western - Vietnam (the 'learned' classes for many years used Chinese script, there is also enormous French influence), Malaysia (genuinely polyglot nation with 25% ethnically Chinese), Japan (many aspects of its culture, not to mention its writing system, derived from Chinese - of course, many Chinese detest the Japanese but many Chinese intensely dislike South Koreans as well in my experience of living in China and socialising with Chinese), Thailand (essentially a tributary state of China for many years yet perhaps the most 'Westernised' country in Asia given the amount of tourists and the influence of American culture there) etc etc
grimmlord  (OP)

United States
07/10/2013 01:31 AM
Report Abusive Post

Why are you so certain and why, instead of discussing, do you just keep telling people to pay attention to your 'rationale'?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42638457

my rationale is pretty solid based on the clues given
by the tui bei tu .

the people who proffer otherwise clearly show their own
preference bias because they never explain why their
point of view fits better , whereas ,
i wrote detailed essays in my opening posts as to
why we are looking for a korean gentleman .

i have no bias , because most of the koreans i have
encountered are dumbasses . and these assholes even
eat cats and dogs !

so .

the tui bei tu prophecy is what it is .

take it or leave it .

i would also add that when searching for something ,
it is obviously helpful to narrow down the search
criteria , otherwise , you will never find what you
are looking for .

those who are trying to expand the search criteria
outside the clear clue parameters set forth by the
tui bei tu , are wasting everyone's time here ...

Last Edited by grimmlord on 07/10/2013 01:33 AM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 41469000
China
08/26/2013 06:00 PM
Report Abusive Post
Its all well and good exploring these prophecies.. but it is in fact a chinese book that is published inside a country that is ruled by a communist regime that can easily re print it whenever an event happens and then say it is the original copy.. these books should never been taken literally as they have been used already in the past to control the people.
 Quoting: SimonKing 1504363

exellent!
Adam
User ID: 21026026
United States
08/26/2013 06:16 PM
Report Abusive Post
If one is not literal, neither is the other. 3 feet tall means he does not occupy a position of power. "Middle of the two" is a mindset that harmonizes reason, and belief, not necessarily indicating a particular ethnicity.

PS. Search for a savior is just another insidious inversion of the blame game. Empower yourself. You CAN DO IT! Avoid falling for the savior trap. Everything you project on others is an indication of your inner qualities, if you can listen deeply.

Perhaps, you wish to be the savior, why not rise to the challenge. Anyone can give it a shot. Humans are quickly approaching the Skynet moment of no return, so hurry.

You're welcome.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 46372396
United States
09/05/2013 07:17 PM
Report Abusive Post
The meaning 'three feet tall kid' simply means this is a very young man. Because in the book of the three kingdoms, there is a chapter which tells how Zhou Yu became the prime minister of Dong Wu state. When the king appointed Zhou Yu prime minister, an older government official said 'How can a three feet tall child like him take the job as prime minister of this grand country?' Zhou Yu was only 25 when he became prime minister.

If you study Tui Bei Tu carefully, the author name the Japanese as guests from the East. Author said Qin dynasty was established ny foreigners. Author always indicate when foreigners come. But when the author wrote about this three feet tall kid, there is no indication is is a foreigner. When Tui Bei Tu was written in Tong dynasty, Korea was known as Gao Li, a foreign kingdom.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 45960506
United States
09/06/2013 09:21 AM
Report Abusive Post
The meaning 'three feet tall kid' simply means this is a very young man. Because in the book of the three kingdoms, there is a chapter which tells how Zhou Yu became the prime minister of Dong Wu state. When the king appointed Zhou Yu prime minister, an older government official said 'How can a three feet tall child like him take the job as prime minister of this grand country?' Zhou Yu was only 25 when he became prime minister.

If you study Tui Bei Tu carefully, the author name the Japanese as guests from the East. Author said Qin dynasty was established ny foreigners. Author always indicate when foreigners come. But when the author wrote about this three feet tall kid, there is no indication is is a foreigner. When Tui Bei Tu was written in Tong dynasty, Korea was known as Gao Li, a foreign kingdom.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 46372396

I think 3 feet tall is a way of saying "Man child" of alchemical prophecy. Its a alchemical term for a Alchemical Master.
Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2013 09:26 AM
Report Abusive Post
Mother, Father, Gentleman, veiled version of alchemy.

Anonymous Coward
United States
09/06/2013 09:27 AM
Report Abusive Post

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42638457

"Gentleman" lol

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 62031860
United States
08/23/2014 12:03 AM
Report Abusive Post
Actually in the Chinese text it did not say this super genius is from the middle of the two. It says, "This super genius is from Wu Yue."

Wu Yue are 2 ancient kingdoms, now in the Chinese Jiangxi province. The story goes like this: The king of Wu is Fu Cai, and the king of Yue is Go Jien. King of We enslaved the king of Yue for a while and had sympathy on him and allowed him to return to the kingdom of Yue to become king again. When the king of Yue went back to his kingdom he slept on logs and tasted raw liver and promised to take revenge. Then he used many tricks and tactics, economically, and brought down the kingdom of Wu. And he finally invaded Wu and killed the king of Wu.

I think this Wu Yue is a parable of today's China and USA. China was once a victim of western colonializm. But white men have sympathy and all left China after world war 2. Now China used every little gimmick to bring down the west.

This kid is from the middle of China and USA.
Diomede

User ID: 61870571
United States
08/23/2014 12:10 AM
Report Abusive Post
kimmajortom

GLP